ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Bears Fans Bag On Packer Cheerleader (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269875)

LoneWolf 02-10-2013 06:27 PM

When I read the title I was expecting to see a pic of a Bears fan tea bagging a GB cheerleader. Instead I had the pleasure of watching a "abused" cheerleader with more chins than a Chinese phone book try to remake the end of an INXS video. Color me disappointed.

big nasty kcnut 02-10-2013 07:00 PM

uh one question i thought the packers didn't have cheerleaders.

Cephalic Trauma 02-10-2013 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9392133)
Nothing, except nobody loves you.

ROFL

Cephalic Trauma 02-10-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut (Post 9392197)
uh one question i thought the packers didn't have cheerleaders.

She up your alley, nut?

patteeu 02-10-2013 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9392131)
Just promoting Geno Smith any way I can and trying to eliminate the illogical crap that pops up from time to time. All the, "Hey, what if we were offered a bazillion dollars for every fan in KC for teh #1 pick wud u do it?" threads and posts.

You're the one with a butthurt problem, going from thread to thread acting like you've been wronged by a dastardly gang of Geno fans.

That environment doesn't exist on the board. It only exists if you're a complete dumbass about it.

I think you're proving the truth of my first post in this thread. Honestly, I'm a little surprised that you're the only member of the Geno response team to get uptight because I made a joke here, but it's clear you can't deal with anything that's not Geno exaltation. But go on, keep following me around. I'm entertained by it.

Imon Yourside 02-10-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9392916)
I think you're proving the truth of my first post in this thread. Honestly, I'm a little surprised that you're the only member of the Geno response team to get uptight because I made a joke here, but it's clear you can't deal with anything that's not Geno exaltation. But go on, keep following me around. I'm entertained by it.

Blasphemer! You will learn to love Geno!

RealSNR 02-10-2013 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9392916)

Funny jokes at Geno's expense happen all the time on this forum. I laugh at them because they're funny. Yours must not have been very funny, because I couldn't tell it was a joke. It sounded just like more of the same I've heard from you about the Chiefs and QBs ever since the 2012 season began.

patteeu 02-10-2013 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9393046)
Funny jokes at Geno's expense happen all the time on this forum. I laugh at them because they're funny. Yours must not have been very funny, because I couldn't tell it was a joke. It sounded just like more of the same I've heard from you about the Chiefs and QBs ever since the 2012 season began.

It didn't seem funny to you because it's at your expense (among many others). It wasn't about the Chiefs and QBs, it was about ChiefsPlanet posters like yourself.

Phobia 02-11-2013 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9390273)
I'm going to make one of these about you people who keep teasing me about the B-17 simulations.

Woah! I had forgotten all about that. Thank you for the reminder. Now it is possible for us to interact again. I'll admit it has been awkward for a while now.

Phobia 02-11-2013 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcan (Post 9391979)
If we are truly trying to be compassionate, then being ugly should be no different than being any other minority that gets shit for no good reason: sexual preference, race, etc..

The correct response to being called ugly:

"what do consider ugly, and even if you're right, what's wrong with being ugly?"

This is your worst idea ever but I forgive you because you are way too close to be objective.