ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Wilfork has an ugly wife (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271393)

Radar Chief 03-22-2013 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 9521306)
I bet you're the kind of guy that would **** a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you.

Who said that? Who the **** said that? Who's the slimy little communist shit twinkle toed cock-sucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy ****ing godmother said it. Out-****ing-standing. I will P.T. you all until ****ing die. I'll P.T you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk!

Radar Chief 03-22-2013 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9521315)
Have some experiences with guys of that sort?

My thoughts drift back to erect nipple wet dreams about Mary Jane Rottencrotch and the Great Homecoming **** Fantasy. I am so happy that I am alive, in one piece and short. I'm in a world of shit... yes. But I am alive. And I am not afraid.

L.A. Chieffan 03-22-2013 01:38 PM

Sir, does this mean that Ann Margaret is NOT coming?

Fire Me Boy! 03-22-2013 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9521215)
He sent her packing by whipping out his eleven inch trouser snake and frightening her off with it, although she kept throwing longing glances over her shoulder.

Oh, and she was a supermodel.

Who had a famous actress friend with her who also wanted him.

And they just won't stop texting him, even now.

It's hard to be him. It's like beautiful women just flock. Bringing blowjobs. And ice snow cream.

FYP

COchief 03-22-2013 01:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
You know what, F it, it's Friday and most of you should enjoy it, plus I feel I should share this beauty with the world.

Yes, she is on rollerskates, hoola hooping, topless, and yeah those panties had jingle bells. Santa was very good to me this year.

This a screenshot from a phone video, I had to do a bunch of crap to clear exif data so I hope at least one of you douches appreciate it.

Also, she is in no way my typical type, but I thought it was funny that I had probably one of the only Omaha approved ladies on CP. Oh and yeah, obviously crazy as shit, but controllable and fun crazy.

L.A. Chieffan 03-22-2013 01:44 PM

big mistake bro

COchief 03-22-2013 01:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)

COchief 03-22-2013 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 9521360)
big mistake bro

Nope, spreading some love on a Friday.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 03-22-2013 01:48 PM

white trash

Cephalic Trauma 03-22-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9521355)
You know what, F it, it's Friday and most of you should enjoy it, plus I feel I should share this beauty with the world.

Yes, she is on rollerskates, hoola hooping, topless, and yeah those panties had jingle bells. Santa was very good to me this year.

This a screenshot from a phone video, I had to do a bunch of crap to clear exif data so I hope at least one of you douches appreciate it.

Also, she is in no way my typical type, but I thought it was funny that I had probably one of the only Omaha approved ladies on CP. Oh and yeah, obviously crazy as shit, but controllable and fun crazy.

Too fat.

Joeckel-esque arms, legs of Bo Jackson, and her face was left out for a reason.

The difference between you and other guys who have cute hookups, gfs, wives etc, is we don't use "I ****ed a hot chick" to make up for being a complete moron.

COchief 03-22-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy Was Offsides. (Post 9521369)
white trash

CS degree from a top 40 engineering school and a six figure IT job would strongly disagree with you sir...

COchief 03-22-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9521374)
Too fat.

Joeckel-esque arms, legs of Bo Jackson, and her face was left out for a reason.

The difference between you and other guys who have cute hookups, gfs, wives etc, is we don't use "I ****ed a hot chick" to make up for being a complete moron.

Not my usual cup of tea as I said, I got called out on a falsity, I don't like that and provided some proof. Plus I thought I'd share, care to post yours up?

Frazod 03-22-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 9521360)
big mistake bro

Posting a picture he googled?

COchief 03-22-2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9521380)
Posting a picture he googled?

Do you think I am dumb enough to post a pic without being able to instantly prove it? I know we aren't best friends, but you know I'm not stupid...

Cephalic Trauma 03-22-2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9521379)
Not my usual cup of tea as I said, I got called out on a falsity, I don't like that and provided some proof. Plus I though I'd share, care to post yours up?

Nope, nothing to prove, and I have more respect for a future wifey.