ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Alabama Elementary School Bans the Word Easter (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271584)

Thig Lyfe 03-29-2013 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 9539003)
I can't find the video of her whole statement but you should hear it.

Bitch can't even speak properly.

She says "respec" not "respect" with a "t".

****ing Obama voting clown.

COOL POST BRO

PLZ NOW POST SOME TITTY PIX SO I CAN FAP

Pepe Silvia 03-29-2013 05:21 PM

You can't leave your house.

HemiEd 03-29-2013 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat (Post 9538934)
We should go back to when minorities understood that they were second-class citizens.

Ever think maybe they were offended, but didn't have the voice that people have now with the internet and media everywhere?

No, you miss the point entirely. This country was founded on capitalism and majority rules. The fact that we have had to change some things dear to us, because immigrants don't like them goes against the very foundations of what has made this country great. **** them if they don't like the fries, eat somewhere else or get the **** out.

No, I am not proud of how the black minority was treated back in the day, but from my personal experience of going to the most integrated schools in the largest city in Kansas, we treated each other with mutual respect. If you didn't, you went outside and developed a mutual understanding. We didn't need someone telling us what to do. I was raised to treat others as I would like to be treated.

houstonwhodat 03-29-2013 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9539056)
COOL POST BRO

PLZ NOW POST SOME TITTY PIX SO I CAN FAP

I will after next weekend when I shoot the Monster Energy Supercross and the Supercross girls.

Stanley Nickels 03-29-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 9539082)
No, you miss the point entirely. This country was founded on capitalism and majority rules. The fact that we have had to change some things dear to us, because immigrants don't like them goes against the very foundations of what has made this country great. **** them if they don't like the fries, eat somewhere else or get the **** out.

No, I am not proud of how the black minority was treated back in the day, but from my personal experience of going to the most integrated schools in the largest city in Kansas, we treated each other with mutual respect. If you didn't, you went outside and developed a mutual understanding. We didn't need someone telling us what to do. I was raised to treat others as I would like to be treated.

It's funny when people who proselytize "what this country was founded on" are annoyed by other people being outspoken and opinionated.

KChiefs1 03-29-2013 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9538279)
JFC.

this country has become beyond reeruned the past 40 years.

news flash - when you get out of school/graduate.....you just might, 'maybe' get your little feelings hurt or be offended by something. Get over it. No one gives a shit.

This country is going to hell in a hand basket.

houstonwhodat 03-29-2013 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 9539082)

I agree with you.

Not that everything was great way back when because it wasn't. I was born in the 50's and grew up in the 60's. The Civil Rights movement needed to happen, women needed to vote, shit like that.

What has gotten out of hand is all this political correctness and not wanting to offend anybody.

**** that. It's not Happy Holidays, it's Merry Christmas.

People who believe in Jesus Christ don't get offended when Jews celebrate Hanukkah.

I think it all started to go to hell when the term African-American was implemented.

I don't know any of my friends who are black that came from Africa nor do they ever want to go.

It's Christmas, it's Easter.

It's America and you're allowed to celebrate in your own way but don't ruin time honored traditions that have been in place for centuries.

HemiEd 03-29-2013 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stanley Nickels (Post 9539097)
It's funny when people who proselytize "what this country was founded on" are annoyed by other people being outspoken and opinionated.

So, saying someone missed the point entirely, indicates they are annoyed? Noted, as that is not how I learned it back in debate and forensics, but things might have changed since then.

However, I am irritated that Muslim immigrants come over here and change things that I think are dear. "IN GOD WE TRUST" is pretty basic to the founding of this country.

Stanley Nickels 03-29-2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 9539201)

However, I am irritated that Muslim immigrants come over here and change things that I think are dear. "IN GOD WE TRUST" is pretty basic to the founding of this country.

You think it's MUSLIMS who are lobbying for the removal of God from STATE-run public schools? The Muslims who believe in the SAME GOD AS YOU? This statement tells me enough to know that it's futile to argue with you, because you can't argue against imagined problems. That you blindly and xenophobically lump political correctness on Muslims is both hilarious and wrong. Have a good one; I'm out.

ClevelandBronco 03-29-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 9538264)
"...because people relate the Easter bunny to religion.”

Really? Which religion?

Pitt Gorilla 03-29-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 9539114)
I agree with you.

Not that everything was great way back when because it wasn't. I was born in the 50's and grew up in the 60's. The Civil Rights movement needed to happen, women needed to vote, shit like that.

What has gotten out of hand is all this political correctness and not wanting to offend anybody.

**** that. It's not Happy Holidays, it's Merry Christmas.

People who believe in Jesus Christ don't get offended when Jews celebrate Hanukkah.

I think it all started to go to hell when the term African-American was implemented.

I don't know any of my friends who are black that came from Africa nor do they ever want to go.

It's Christmas, it's Easter.

It's America and you're allowed to celebrate in your own way but don't ruin time honored traditions that have been in place for centuries.

wow, you really sound offended.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-29-2013 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9538922)
You must have missed the biblical passage which notes that Jesus wasn't actually up on the cross because he had traded places with a guy in a rabbit costume and was handing out eggs to the children when the guards arrived in the garden of Gethsemane.

Ahhhhhh..Mmmm....lol
Posted via Mobile Device

WhawhaWhat 03-29-2013 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stanley Nickels (Post 9539251)
You think it's MUSLIMS who are lobbying for the removal of God from STATE-run public schools? The Muslims who believe in the SAME GOD AS YOU? This statement tells me enough to know that it's futile to argue with you, because you can't argue against imagined problems. That you blindly and xenophobically lump political correctness on Muslims is both hilarious and wrong. Have a good one; I'm out.

When all else fails, blame brown people.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-29-2013 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stanley Nickels (Post 9538989)
I think a lot of people imagine pre-Vietnam USA as a Leave it to Beaver utopia, where the minorities respectfully held their tongue, women didn't step out of line, and men always acted with a sense of decorum. The reality is far different, but far be it from me to ruin someone's perceptions of the past, wrong though they may be.

Back inna day, we had us some gin joints, classy ho's, and smoked "the reefer", yes sah!
Posted via Mobile Device

ClevelandBronco 03-29-2013 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 9538359)
Leave. Seriously. It's the greatest country on the planet.

Why leave when we can work actively to help it destroy itself?