ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The Joeckeling of SNR (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271753)

Hammock Parties 04-03-2013 11:05 PM

Yeah that's fine.

Direckshun 04-03-2013 11:06 PM

Done mother****ing deal.

This place is going to be a ****ing circus.

Rasputin 04-03-2013 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9555281)
Jeopardy theme or game show host. If Jeopardy he has to answer in a question.

This would be one of our consiquence for who ever loses. Each post must have question form like in jeopardy or we can mix it up with game show references. For 2 months after week 17.

penbrook 04-03-2013 11:26 PM

Per Jim Corbett

Geno Smith will visit Buffalo Bills next after Wednesday spent with Chip Kelly's Philadelphia Eagles following a very good visit with K.C. Chiefs

Fairplay 04-04-2013 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9555357)

I'm not kidding. I'm taking all comers.

I don't believe you could take on all bettors Direckshun. If you lost others would have you avatar, sig and tag already taken unless you change it to another period of time in 2014 for other takers.

I do think these are very good bets for you though.

Rasputin 04-04-2013 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9555442)
Yeah that's fine.

Clay how many sacks did Jake Long give up his rooky year?

RealSNR 04-04-2013 12:24 AM

I have a tendency to lose these kind of bets by miniscule amounts. Whenever I've lost a bet, I've always been correct about the purpose that was the impetus for the bet.

For example, if I lose this way to Direckshun, Joeckel will allow 6.0 or 6.5 sacks. CLEARLY I was right in that Joeckel is a fat pouty turd who is a giant fat **** of a pussy vagina dildo douche. However, my downfall was the number I picked.

I may ask Direckshun for a reconsideration on April 25th, just because you don't have to give up 7 sacks to suck hard, which is what I'm trying to say Joeckel will do.

But that's the cost. I had to pick a number big enough to entice him, but he accepted right away. I've never been any good at haggling.

We shall see. Never underestimate the suck power that is Luke Joeckel

Rasputin 04-04-2013 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9555478)
I have a tendency to lose these kind of bets by miniscule amounts. Whenever I've lost a bet, I've always been correct about the purpose that was the impetus for the bet.

For example, if I lose this way to Direckshun, Joeckel will allow 6.0 or 6.5 sacks. CLEARLY I was right in that Joeckel is a fat pouty turd who is a giant fat **** of a pussy vagina dildo douche. However, my downfall was the number I picked.

I may ask Direckshun for a reconsideration on April 25th, just because you don't have to give up 7 sacks to suck hard, which is what I'm trying to say Joeckel will do.

But that's the cost. I had to pick a number big enough to entice him, but he accepted right away. I've never been any good at haggling.

We shall see. Never underestimate the suck power that is Luke Joeckel

I think it is going to come down to just how much Andy Reid ask Alex Smith to drop back and pass. If Andy Reid decides it's best to hand off to JC then the bet could be at risk.

Hammock Parties 04-04-2013 12:29 AM

dont puss out, SNR

We're going to cover Direckjan's face in our genetic material.

Fairplay 04-04-2013 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9555221)
I will take any and all suggestions for the style in which SNR should have to post.

How about something like this when SNR posts, presuming you win the bet.

"I am Direckshun's bitch my name is SNR and this is my thoughts~"

(then at the end of what he writes he ends it with)

I hope the wise and powerful Direckshun approves of what I posted, for I am scum compared to him, his football knowledge is legendary~

RealSNR 04-04-2013 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9555480)
dont puss out, SNR

We're going to cover Direckjan's face in our genetic material.

Oh, I'm not pussing out. I wouldn't have made it if I felt I didn't have a good chance at winning.

If Direckshun loses this one, he loses DEFINITIVELY. We're talking Wolf 359 here.

nychief 04-04-2013 12:51 AM

my god, it is like a ****ing leather bar in here.

Tribal Warfare 04-04-2013 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9555441)
LMAO

Now we're cooking with gas.

Keep in mind I'm talking about the exact same conditions as in the OP with SNR.

How long do we need to keep this up? I think this is amusing, but could wear thin after a month. We could do Feb. 15th, just like the bet I have with SNR.

Better watch it Von Miller could very well PWN Joeckel with a 3 sack game in a flash with Smith shitting his pants

penbrook 04-04-2013 01:15 AM

Per Jim Corbett

Geno Smith will visit Buffalo Bills next after Wednesday spent with Chip Kelly's Philadelphia Eagles following a very good visit with K.C. Chiefs

Setsuna 04-04-2013 01:25 AM

Joker gonna give up 2 sacks a game. Dickshun's goose is cooked....drizzled with rape sauce.