ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Eric Fisher to play at Right tackle (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272735)

Messier 05-03-2013 08:16 AM

Personally, I think it's still very likely Alberts gone before TC, and even if he's still here, I don't buy the decision has been made before they've even seen Fisher and Albert together who's playing where. Either way, I think Fisher will be starting at LT on opening day.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-03-2013 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9654632)
It was argued by many that Albert should play G or RT.

I thought I'd have to sign up for witness protection after suggesting Albert staying here at LT was a good thing...

True Fans are without a doubt the worst armchair GM's and coaches. If a TF thinks its a good idea, prepare ordinance for air-strike.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-03-2013 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9654671)
Personally, I think it's still very likely Alberts gone before TC, and even if he's still here, I don't buy the decision has been made before they've even seen Fisher and Albert together who's playing where. Either way, I think Fisher will be starting at LT on opening day.

Exhibit A.
Posted via Mobile Device

buddha 05-03-2013 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 9654452)
Could have gotten a good RT without spending the 1st pick in the entire draft. LMAO

No shit. However, he can play there for a couple of years and transition over to LT. Ever heard of that happening before? :thumb:

patteeu 05-03-2013 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Backwards Masking (Post 9654616)
well they're learning

last time they picked up someone elses trash at QB they didn't protect him enough and he was exposed as trash

this they they pick up someone elses trash they'll pay out the nose to protect him so we fans don't notice he's trash as quickly as last time

so they're getting smarter. still not as smart as a 12 year old that knows to win a Super Bowl you draft your own QB, but hey. Rome wasn't built in a day.

"They" are actually different people.

cockeyes 05-03-2013 08:35 AM

I don't see any issue with this. It's a one year arrangement.

Next year Albert will again want to be paid more than he's worth as a middle of the road LT, and we will probably do the right thing and let the 30 year old average tackle walk and keep the 23 year old blue chip stock tackle.

So we have a really nice o-line situation for a year, and Clark spends a few extra bucks. So what?

Chiefshrink 05-03-2013 08:39 AM

Even if Albert gets hurt early on it will be no crisis because Fisher just slides over and we adjust getting a decent RT to fill. I would rather Fisher start at LT because BA ain't in the plans period it is plain to see but it is what it is.:rolleyes:

Messier 05-03-2013 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9654691)
Exhibit A.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hi Dick.

patteeu 05-03-2013 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9654690)
True Fans are without a doubt the worst armchair GM's and coaches. If a TF thinks its a good idea, prepare ordinance for air-strike.
Posted via Mobile Device

Tell me again how the Chiefs should draft a guy who lacks leadership skills, suffers from maturity issues, has slow eyes, needs work on his feet and who commands no first round interest from any other franchise in the league at 1.1.

Backwards Masking 05-03-2013 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9654701)
"They" are actually different people.

no shit sherlock

patteeu 05-03-2013 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Backwards Masking (Post 9654720)
no shit sherlock

So why do you talk about "them" like they're a continuous unit? It makes no sense.

penbrook 05-03-2013 09:06 AM

Um you do know all three top OT in this draft will play RT.

Jax has Monroe

Eagles have Peters

Chiefaholic 05-03-2013 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9654069)
Doubt it.

I bet there will be at least 10 players in that first round that have more impact on their football teams.

EVERY NFL GM disagrees with you. But, what would they know?

Chiefaholic 05-03-2013 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9654089)
No excuses this year to win 8 to 10 games and true fans be happy.

Next year no excuses not to draft a QB with our mid first round pick and the rest of us can be happy too.

No excuses.

No you wouldn't... You'd just find another subject to bitch and moan about for the 2014 season.

Easy 6 05-03-2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9654084)
If all he is is winston, we got ****ed.

This x pi

He better be everything Winston is, and much more... sooo glad to hear we have Albert for atleast another year, with him, this kid and a guy like Schwartz, the line should be rock solid.