ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink Gordon Ramsay decides he can't help a restaurant (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272965)

The Franchise 05-13-2013 02:13 PM

ROFL

Now everyone is finding out that she's stealing pictures of her food and desserts from other people.

Hammock Parties 05-13-2013 02:17 PM

They also admitted all of those good looking desserts in the shop...they don't even make.

This woman is a total fraud and is only good at making horribly over complicated pasta, shitty burgers and undercooked pizza.

It's all so she has something to do all day instead of just spending her husband's money...which she is doing anyway running this business into the ground.

Donger 05-13-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9679046)
They also admitted all of those good looking desserts in the shop...they don't even make.

This woman is a total fraud and is only good at making horribly over complicated pasta, shitty burgers and undercooked pizza.

It's all so she has something to do all day instead of just spending her husband's money...which she is doing anyway running this business into the ground.

That can't be...

Amy’s Baking Company is an upscale full service Retail Patisserie as well as a full service European Bistro , Pizzeria and bar. Specializing in house made desserts, Artisan Gourmet Pizzas, Farm Fresh Organic Salads, house made Artesian Pastas fine wines and custom Martinis. We make all our food from scratch using only the highest quality ingredients to ultimately produce a superb product. We are best known for our fanciful cakes and desserts, elaborately decorated with homemade butter cream frosting and edible flowers and glitter.

Fire Me Boy! 05-13-2013 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9679046)

What!?! :shake:

I thought at least she was a good baker, she just couldn't do anything else...

wazu 05-13-2013 02:20 PM

The Facebook page is simply amazing. Honestly, though, the woman needs help. Something is very wrong with her.

blaise 05-13-2013 02:20 PM

My favorite part was when he says something like, "Some ingredients shouldn't be combined. You've got four of them in this."

Hammock Parties 05-13-2013 02:21 PM

Yeah their "house made artesian pastas" include frozen raviolis...ain't that a bitch?

Dartgod 05-13-2013 02:33 PM

I imagine this is what would happen if a NEPAChiefs opened a restaurant.

Lprechaun 05-13-2013 02:38 PM

Certified bat shit crazy!

tooge 05-13-2013 02:40 PM

Those two are about as dysfunctional as dysfunctional gets. Holy crap. I'd probably like to go in there and eat something and send it back, just to get a reaction out of poor old Sam.

jd1020 05-13-2013 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9679106)
Those two are about as dysfunctional as dysfunctional gets. Holy crap. I'd probably like to go in there and eat something and send it back, just to get a reaction out of poor old Sam.

You would go so far as to actually take a bite? Good god man!

Fire Me Boy! 05-13-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9679116)
You would go so far as to actually take a bite? Good god man!

It didn't taste good, that doesn't mean it was inedible or dangerous.

tooge 05-13-2013 03:20 PM

I'd probably nail that crazy bitch. You know, on a bbq

jd1020 05-13-2013 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9679150)
It didn't taste good, that doesn't mean it was inedible or dangerous.

I like my pizza dough crispy, not raw. Raw pizza dough = inedible.

Soggy hamburger buns = inedible.

Animals....

Fish 05-13-2013 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9679163)
I'd probably nail that crazy bitch. You know, on a bbq

You know she's not getting any from her Grandpahusband.....

Probably part of the reason why she's a miserable ****ing ****.