ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Movies and TV TWA Flight 800 Investigators Claim the Official Crash Story Is a Lie (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273937)

AphexPhin 06-20-2013 07:03 AM

wouldnt doubt it. I dont trust our gov

Frazod 06-20-2013 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9764154)
It's quite amusing how...religious your fervor with this is.

Gotta love government drones.

"I won't believe this until somebody credible comes forward."

[Somebody credible comes forward]

"LIAR! ATTENTION WHORE! CRACKPOT!"

"I won't believe this until somebody presents proof."

[Somebody presents proof]

"FAKE! PHOTOSHOPPED! LIAR!"

"If this stuff was real, don't you think somebody credible would have come forward with proof by now?"

:drool:

Dave Lane 06-20-2013 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9764154)
It's quite amusing how...religious your fervor with this is.

Well I guess crazy beliefs without any evidence really are a form of religion. So maybe that's why I don't like them. I kinda like to know actual facts, and that dicey evidence stuff. You know some proof.

Dave Lane 06-20-2013 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9764252)
Gotta love government drones.

"I won't believe this until somebody credible comes forward."

"LIAR! ATTENTION WHORE! CRACKPOT!"

"I won't believe this until somebody presents proof."

"FAKE! PHOTOSHOPPED! LIAR!"

"If this stuff was real, don't you think somebody credible would have come forward with proof by now?"

:drool:

Some one once doubted the government had drones? Really? link?

loochy 06-20-2013 08:20 AM

Quote:

Why is the credible person rarely credible?

Quote:

Why is the proof always in some crappy youtube video or fringe website?

Frazod 06-20-2013 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9764288)

Do you think retired experts who worked on the original reports aren't credible? Really? If you witnessed some sort of spectacular event, and suddenly people in the government claimed it didn't happen, would people view you as credible?

Quote:

It would be wonderful if Spielberg happened to have an entire film crew in the area at the time a missile happens to down a jetliner, but sadly, it's usually some nobody with a cameraphone that happens to be in the wrong place at the right time.

But hey, this is all made up, right? I'm actually a Soviet spy, here to test your loyalty.

Dave Lane 06-20-2013 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9764288)

Exactly.

Watch the youtube I posted first. The contrails one was so funny I about peed myself

Dave Lane 06-20-2013 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9764303)
Do you think retired experts who worked on the original reports aren't credible? Really? If you witnessed some sort of spectacular event, and suddenly people in the government claimed it didn't happen, would people view you as credible?

It would be wonderful if Spielberg happened to have an entire film crew in the area at the time a missile happens to down a jetliner, but sadly, it's usually some nobody with a cameraphone that happens to be in the wrong place at the right time.

But hey, this is all made up, right? I'm actually a Soviet spy, here to test your loyalty.

So just to be clear whats your theory on what happened sparky?

Frazod 06-20-2013 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9764287)
Some one once doubted the government had drones? Really? link?

http://images.wikia.com/memoryalpha/...ngineering.jpg

Frazod 06-20-2013 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9764307)
So just to be clear whats your theory on what happened sparky?

I think you were on the beach that day and downed the jet with a massive estrogen blast from your giant, gaping vag.

How do you live with yourself?

loochy 06-20-2013 08:42 AM

Quote:

Well we all know that old people are crazy :D

Quote:

It's not so much that it's from a camera phone, it's that they use that video with some sort of whackjob narration and story telling in a really poorly done documentary that makes it suspect.

If the conspiracy theorists (the people that think EVERYTHING is a conspiracy) weren't involved, the story would actually be much more credible. I don't think they realize that they actually hurt their own cause.

Dave Lane 06-20-2013 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9764311)
I think you were on the beach that day and downed the jet with a massive estrogen blast from your giant, gaping vag.

How do you live with yourself?

Wow genius, I didn't realize you had 7 different slamming comments now. How many more did I need to rotate through to get to the gay one? Its no wonder you are such a icon here at chiefsplanet. Really Good job, good effort!

Frazod 06-20-2013 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9764347)
Wow genius, I didn't realize you had 7 different slamming comments now. How many more did I need to rotate through to get to the gay one? Its no wonder you are such a icon here at chiefsplanet. Really Good job, good effort!

I'm sure there's a little girl somewhere praying for the speedy recovery of her sick puppy. If you hurry, you can find her, strangle the puppy in front of her and then tell her that there is no God.

Chest Rockwell 06-20-2013 09:08 AM

This was a segment on a local sports talk show here in DC this morning.

I thought it was a fairly interesting listen:

http://washington.cbslocal.com/audio...alks-twa-800/#

Stewie 06-20-2013 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chest Rockwell (Post 9764362)
This was a segment on a local sports talk show here in DC this morning.

I thought it was a fairly interesting listen:

Interesting. So, the NTSB was denied access to witnesses by the FBI. For some reason the FBI was in control of much of the investigation which has never happened before or since.

There is no evidence that it was the fuel tank. There is only 20% of the fuel tank reassembled even though the head of the FBI says it's all there. Apparently, he's never actually seen the fuel tank.

A "proximity" explosion (missile) was the focus for months until things changed. There is evidence of shrapnel penetrating the fuselage and nitrates found inside the cabin, even the FBI labs confirmed that.

Will watch the movie.