ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life So, got in a brawl tonight (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274182)

-King- 06-29-2013 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 9783267)
back when I was a kid it would have been cool for a coach to kick someone's ass

Nowadays America has been transformed by a massive pussification

lol George carlin did a bit on the pussification of America

sometimes people need to be put in line. Other times it's better to drink it off

lol
http://www.obviouswinner.com/storage...=1369957407715

Yeah. 40 year olds fighting at little league games is just so cool. That's what real men do.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Arrowhead 06-29-2013 08:57 AM

Next time you should call Aaron Hernandez and he'll take care of it for ya

TribalElder 06-29-2013 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9783270)
Yeah. 40 year olds fighting at little league games is just so cool. That's what real men do.
Posted via Mobile Device

lol

20+ years ago putting a loudmouth in check like that would have earned respect. Now it's just socially unacceptable.

-King- 06-29-2013 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 9783275)
lol

20+ years ago putting a loudmouth in check like that would have earned respect. Now it's just socially unacceptable.

Who the **** respects someone who gets in fights at little league games? ROFL How low are your standards if that earns your respect?
Posted via Mobile Device

blaise 06-29-2013 09:08 AM

Quote:

sometimes people need to be put in line. Other times it's better to drink it off

lol

I think people typing "lol" is part of the pussification of America.

TribalElder 06-29-2013 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 9783290)
I think people typing "lol" is part of the pussification of America.

nicely played

burt 06-29-2013 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9783014)
Ok, so I'm an asst coCh of a 10u baseball team. Had a game tonight. I sorta sit off to the side and watch. I'm more of a practice coach.

Anyhow, I notice a dad bitching at the head coach and cussing at an asst coach in front of the boys. He called a coach "shit for brains".

Sooo, guy takes his kid and leaves the game in the 2nd inning. Calls coach a deuche? And I say " if you'd called me that, I'd be punchin your teeth in (. Building up biz). So guy comes back, gets in my face, I out him in a choke hold, and he gives. Takes his boy home. Sad deal. Soooo, I sent an email to aPologize for the whole thing , and the guy says he
Ll believe I'm sincere if I send it to all the Parents. Reeally?
What would y'all do?

Brawl? Hardly...sounds more like a slow sdance with another dude...

Brock 06-29-2013 09:25 AM

Quote:

lol

Whiskey tango

SAUTO 06-29-2013 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 9783234)
Idiot.

How you make a fist isn't what breaks the hand.

Yeah right
Posted via Mobile Device

tooge 06-29-2013 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burt (Post 9783324)

Well, it sort of was. I guess brawl wasn't the right word. Like I said, I don't "brawl" anymore, so this wasnt really a brawl, but not sure what you call it

tooge 06-29-2013 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burt (Post 9783324)

"sdance". Burt is drunk posting right now

Frazod 06-29-2013 09:36 AM

Ever wonder why there are so many people who act like this in public? Whether they're screaming at a coach, or cutting in line, or shoving their way through a crowd, or doing a hundred other shitty things? Because nobody ever calls them on it. Let the loudmouth asshole bully and bluster, because standing up to him is wrong - there's a great lesson to teach your kids.

The only thing tooge did wrong was to apologize to the one who sucks the penis later. He didn't hit him, he didn't hurt him. What he did was teach the prick a lesson about not acting like a douche in public. Good for him.

Seems like a lot of the ladies here got offended by that. Maybe you should all run out and get yourselves a new skirt. :shake:

ClevelandBronco 06-29-2013 09:38 AM

Probably not a good idea to admit in writing anything that could be used against you in a lawsuit. No email apologies. Apologize in private. Make sure he's not recording it.

'Hamas' Jenkins 06-29-2013 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9783014)
Ok, so I'm an asst coCh of a 10u baseball team. Had a game tonight. I sorta sit off to the side and watch. I'm more of a practice coach.

Anyhow, I notice a dad bitching at the head coach and cussing at an asst coach in front of the boys. He called a coach "shit for brains".

Sooo, guy takes his kid and leaves the game in the 2nd inning. Calls coach a deuche? And I say " if you'd called me that, I'd be punchin your teeth in (. Building up biz). So guy comes back, gets in my face, I out him in a choke hold, and he gives. Takes his boy home. Sad deal. Soooo, I sent an email to aPologize for the whole thing , and the guy says he
Ll believe I'm sincere if I send it to all the Parents. Reeally?
What would y'all do?

Drink less, and spell check more.

tooge 06-29-2013 09:40 AM

Well, I didnt do anything that Hirt him, and in my apology I mentioned that he was waaaay out if line.