ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games **** The Official XBox One Discussion Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279053)

-King- 02-20-2014 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 10442763)
What first person shooters are you a fan of?

Only ones I've played seriously are CoD and battlefield. I like CoD over battlefield. Titanfall just looks like a CoD lobby with the superjump hack. And I'd rather have CoD point streaks over the Titans.

Third Eye 02-20-2014 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10442759)
Just watched Titanfall game play on xcal's channel.

Can't say I understand the hype. Looks exactly like CoD except you can wall jump and has robots.

I just don't get it.

Just play it. I haven't had this much fun with an FPS in forever and this was just a beta. COD has been dead (to me) for several years now. No more dbags sitting in a corner aiming at a door since there are 8 ways to get into any given room. The wall running and double jumping opens up all kinds of possibilities. Love it.

Mav 02-20-2014 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10442774)
Only ones I've played seriously are CoD and battlefield. I like CoD over battlefield. Titanfall just looks like a CoD lobby with the superjump hack. And I'd rather have CoD point streaks over the Titans.

I played the Beta some. I didn't really see the attraction like others. My buddies who I have played Halo 3, Reach, Black Ops 2, Halo 4 with, are going gaga over it.

I think its a little stupid with the Minions included.

But, meh, it is what it is.

I don't mind Ghosts. But really, for me, Call of Duty, or a shooter hasn't been really that good since MW3, I really enjoyed that, and the last Halo that really grabbed me, was 3. Reach was okay, 4, was absolutely terribad.

Black ops two is cool.

-King- 02-20-2014 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10442790)
I played the Beta some. I didn't really see the attraction like others. My buddies who I have played Halo 3, Reach, Black Ops 2, Halo 4 with, are going gaga over it.

I think its a little stupid with the Minions included.

But, meh, it is what it is.

I don't mind Ghosts. But really, for me, Call of Duty, or a shooter hasn't been really that good since MW3, I really enjoyed that, and the last Halo that really grabbed me, was 3. Reach was okay, 4, was absolutely terribad.

Black ops two is cool.

I enjoy the hell out of MW2 and MW3 even though people hate 3.

Mav 02-20-2014 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10442792)
I enjoy the hell out of MW2 and MW3 even though people hate 3.

I didn't play the MW2 multiplayer. but, I LOVED 3. I thought the maps were outstanding. I played all hard core killed confirmed on MW3. Im a run and gunner so it fit my style.

Canofbier 02-21-2014 10:54 AM

Anybody else picking up Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare on the 25th? It looks like a lot of fun, I think:

<iframe width="1120" height="630" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zBjpFEM08-M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mr. Plow 02-21-2014 11:02 AM

My kids love Plant vs. Zombies......I've enjoyed it as well. Probably a decent pickup.

Anyong Bluth 02-21-2014 11:28 AM

Alright, anyone familiar with quickly fixing NAT strict settings preventing me from fully connecting to Live?

I have Uverse (DSL) which I recently I added an Asus AC68U wireless router to, which requires a bit of settings tweaks to work with the dsl because the modem is an all in 1 gateway.

I finally got that working as It should, and the wireless speed increase is fantastic connecting thru the New A/C router. Not a single other issue connectionwise both WAN and LAN, and I've connected and tried 15+ devices without a problem.

Until getting it to work with Live- I guess PS network has been causing same issue and I can't find a definitive answer / solution.
Won't work via wired or wireless. It will connect and say it has internet, but can't establish connection with multi function or player network, and mentions NAT is set to strict even though I've searched over the modem and router config and it looks kosher... ?

KC native 02-21-2014 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 10444911)
Alright, anyone familiar with quickly fixing NAT strict settings preventing me from fully connecting to Live?

I have Uverse (DSL) which I recently I added an Asus AC68U wireless router to, which requires a bit of settings tweaks to work with the dsl because the modem is an all in 1 gateway.

I finally got that working as It should, and the wireless speed increase is fantastic connecting thru the New A/C router. Not a single other issue connectionwise both WAN and LAN, and I've connected and tried 15+ devices without a problem.

Until getting it to work with Live- I guess PS network has been causing same issue and I can't find a definitive answer / solution.
Won't work via wired or wireless. It will connect and say it has internet, but can't establish connection with multi function or player network, and mentions NAT is set to strict even though I've searched over the modem and router config and it looks kosher... ?

Look up port forwarding for X Box Live on youtube. Several videos on how to do it to fix your NAT.

Anyong Bluth 02-21-2014 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 10444932)
Look up port forwarding for X Box Live on youtube. Several videos on how to do it to fix your NAT.

Ya, I just didn't want to screw up the tweaks I had to get the gateway and
a/c router to play nice. It's crazy, I've never had to baby a setup as much as getting this stupid gateway to work in conjunction with everything as it should.

Thanks!

KCFalcon59 02-24-2014 07:33 PM

Good time to buy XBox One. Titan Fall bundle at Newegg for 499. Free Titan Fall download with purchase. Plus no tax, win!

Mr. Plow 02-24-2014 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCFalcon59 (Post 10451254)
Good time to buy XBox One. Titan Fall bundle at Newegg for 499. Free Titan Fall download with purchase. Plus no tax, win!

Ugh. That's tough to turn down.

KCFalcon59 02-24-2014 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 10451257)
Ugh. That's tough to turn down.

Too tough for me. :)

Mr. Plow 02-24-2014 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCFalcon59 (Post 10451299)
Too tough for me. :)

Titan Fall is the only thing tempting me right now for either console.

KCFalcon59 02-24-2014 08:02 PM

I definitely would have waited if it wasn't for Titan Fall