ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life The Evolution of the Planet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279686)

Fairplay 12-18-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 10290567)
What it's turned into is a cesspool of trolls and adult males with the psychology of a 13 year old girl on her period. If that is to be the future of CP then so be it but to me it but to me that would be a shame.

KCN comes to mind BD, its sad.

WilliamTheIrish 12-18-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 10290556)
One thing that hasn't changed since I've been here is the constant call for more moderation (but usually only on the other guys). There are plenty of places you can get that, so if that's what you really want, why not find a new place?

This is so true. If there is one huge difference it's the number of people constantly calling for bannings. It's like phognet.

htismaqe 12-18-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 10290573)
Uh....nah man.

This place use to ALWAYS give noobs shit. It was tradition. I remember that pretty damn well. Only recently has that died down.

Hell, the first 4-5 reps i ever received on this board were neg reps.

This place ALWAYS treated good football takes with respect, regardless of who they came from.

There was a time when nobody even realized who was a n00b and who wasn't...

TLO 12-18-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 10290585)
I don't think anybody reads your posts anyway. It's hard to with up close tittahs every 5 seconds.

It tis the best kind of distraction.

LMAO

J Diddy 12-18-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10290572)
2 capsules of psyllium fiber with every meal...:D

I'm on a strict shredded wheat diet myself.

milkman 12-18-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 10290569)
I disagree. God gave us booze to get rid of old memories.

Works pretty well.

I think senility will prove to be the real cure.

patteeu 12-18-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 10290578)
I completely disagree. Post a poll on how many people would want to merge the forums. Epic fail.

Most of the people here have never experience a fully merged CP so I don't think that's a very good test. All I know is that you got your wish, you're still not happy, and you're still blaming other people despite being in the middle of it yourself.

Rams Fan 12-18-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 10290586)
KCN comes to mind BD, its sad.

Why can't other people have the ability to start threads on reflecting on CP, goddammit?

htismaqe 12-18-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ct (Post 10290544)
I long since accepted filtering thru the muck to get anything of value here. I've also quietly abandoned this place many times, only to return come training camp or draft season, cause this still remains the #1 site for collective information, even if 50% of it (being quite generous) is complete trollish crap.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Bugeater 12-18-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 10290583)
Ridiculous.

Oh well. I think it is funny how horrible this place is. So I think we should just keep on keeping on!

OMG IT'S SO HORRIBLE BUT I COME HERE EVERY DAY!

Leave if it's so ****ing bad and full of shitty people. No one will miss you or your stupid soccer threads.

ChiTown 12-18-2013 12:59 PM

Meh, I still LOVE this place. I don't post nearly as often, but the enjoyment this site brings to me hasn't lessened. It's just different - mainly because we have a massive amount of members vs the early years of this board. It's all good, my brothers. It's just a message board that subs as a bar. Stop worrying about the small stuff, and belly up and have another!

ELE!

Pablo 12-18-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 10290594)
Why can't other people have the ability to start threads on reflecting on CP, goddammit?

LMAO

That was a hilarious thread. Definitely a grown man thread.

J Diddy 12-18-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10290589)
This place ALWAYS treated good football takes with respect, regardless of who they came from.

There was a time when nobody even realized who was a n00b and who wasn't...

We were all noobs. We all liked boobs and doobs.
Now that we're old, our peckers don't grow.
so we just fling at the boobs.

RealSNR 12-18-2013 01:00 PM

It was all intelligently designed by Austin Chief. Where we are now as Chiefs Planeteers is exactly where Austin Chief wants us to be, and that's good enough for me. He has a plan for all of us, and if we trust in him and his mods, we will live in a glorious community, where Drafturbator and True Fan alike will live in peace and harmony

OnTheWarpath15 12-18-2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 10290573)
Uh....nah man.

This place use to ALWAYS give noobs shit. It was tradition. I remember that pretty damn well. Only recently has that died down.

Hell, the first 4-5 reps i ever received on this board were neg reps.

Exactly.

It was like an initiation. You figured out quick who had thick skin and the ability to debate using stats and evidence, and those who didn't/couldn't.

As a n00b, I wanted to be part of these kick-ass discussions and learn more about the game - so it motivated me to do my homework before just randomly throwing out some bullshit.

You certainly don't see that anymore.