ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Awesome Fight 49ers/Cards Fans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=286777)

KC native 09-22-2014 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 10938698)
I still have tickets and still go, but I'm one stupid incident like this in my seating area from saying **** it and just watching at home.

Why? It would give you an opportunity to deploy your super sweet choke out moves.

KC native 09-22-2014 11:02 AM

And some of you are pussies.

I don't mind fights as long as someone isn't getting jumped or a guy is beating up on a woman.

and before "b..bu...but Native, what about the kids?", parents in the US get to choose when they expose their kids to a lot of things. Seeing a fist fight won't harm them.

Edit: It's also incredibly easy to avoid these fights. I've been to Chiefs games in Houston and Dallas. I caught a fair amount of shit but didn't come anywhere close to getting in a fight.

Mennonite 09-22-2014 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 10938764)

I don't mind fights as long as someone isn't getting jumped or a guy is beating up on a woman.

and before "b..bu...but Native, what about the kids?", parents in the US get to choose when they expose their kids to a lot of things. Seeing a fist fight won't harm them.

um...you think maybe they might not want to have their toddlers sitting in the middle of a drunken melee?

You shouldn't have to "catch shit" or go out of your way to avoid a brawl at a football game. You're spending hundreds of dollars on family entertainment - not picking up whores at a biker bar.

KC native 09-22-2014 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mennonite (Post 10938770)
um...you think maybe they might not want to have their toddlers sitting in the middle of a drunken melee?

You shouldn't have a toddler at an NFL game. It's too loud and long.

Edit: beyond that, there is almost always a long lead up to this type of shit. If you have a problem with it, go get security or move away from the situation.

Eleazar 09-22-2014 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 10938656)
If it doesn't involve you or someone you know then it's awesome.

I agree. These videos of fights at sporting events are pretty entertaining. If you're dumb enough to get involved in one, and let's not kid ourselves, none of the people in these videos are trying to walk away from confrontation, then I don't see what's wrong with enjoying a video of a couple of dumbasses getting it

fan4ever 09-22-2014 11:06 AM

Quote:

Edit: It's also incredibly easy to avoid these fights. I've been to Chiefs games in Houston and Dallas. I caught a fair amount of shit but didn't come anywhere close to getting in a fight.

Ever caught a punch? This crap just snowballs once the first punch is landed.

ChiTown 09-22-2014 11:07 AM

Quote:

That's ****ing intelligent right there. Brilliance, I say! So, you're a pussy for not wanting to enjoy football games around fighting, drunk, puking, loud-mouthed a-holes? Not to mention, YOU are also lecturing Parents on how to parent? THAT is ****ing rich! ROFL

Eleazar 09-22-2014 11:07 AM

For that matter, the Bay area is bad for this stuff. You have Raider fans who start trouble everywhere they go, and the Giants fans always seem to be involved in something either there or in another city. 49er fans might be the most civilized of the lot which isn't saying much.

KC native 09-22-2014 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 10938776)
That's ****ing intelligent right there. Brilliance, I say! So, you're a pussy for not wanting to enjoy football games around fighting, drunk, puking, loud-mouthed a-holes? Not to mention, YOU are also lecturing Parents on how to parent? THAT is ****ing rich! ROFL

'Murica. Love it or leave it.

Reerun_KC 09-22-2014 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 10938776)

Well said.

ChiTown 09-22-2014 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 10938778)
'Murica. Love it or leave it.

:spock:

Bugeater 09-22-2014 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripleThreat (Post 10938613)
and to think, I agreed with you previously :shake:

Soccer aka futbol is easily the worlds most popular game. Maybe not to our country but worldwide it blows away football in terms of popularity and being seen as a real sport.

And to someone who has played both football and soccer.. I can tell you soccer takes years of learning rather than football where I was already a top player on my team freshman year in my first year of football. Soccer is just difficult for the average person/fan to understand which is why the game is so beautiful to those who understand it.

This post is why people hate soccer fans.

GloucesterChief 09-22-2014 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 10938711)
Only time I have ever seen fights in Tampa are when the Eagles visit.

Philadelphia has a jail and court in their stadium. No surprise Eagles fans like to fight. Seems that the rest of the country is catching up which is sad.

Rain Man 09-22-2014 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripleThreat (Post 10938613)
and to think, I agreed with you previously :shake:

Soccer aka futbol is easily the worlds most popular game. Maybe not to our country but worldwide it blows away football in terms of popularity and being seen as a real sport.

And to someone who has played both football and soccer.. I can tell you soccer takes years of learning rather than football where I was already a top player on my team freshman year in my first year of football. Soccer is just difficult for the average person/fan to understand which is why the game is so beautiful to those who understand it.

(Pointing.) Kick the ball toward that goal.

The Franchise 09-22-2014 11:17 AM

The whole point of fighting over a game you have no control over is stupid.