ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The Letter of the Law and Goodell (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=322769)

BleedingRed 05-12-2019 11:04 PM

He won’t miss a game

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-12-2019 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedingRed (Post 14265386)
He won’t miss a game

Damn straight.

cooper barrett 05-12-2019 11:21 PM

You couldn't figure anything out without both your index fingers in your ass. Then it might be "something smells"

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-13-2019 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 14265395)
You couldn't figure anything out without both your index fingers in your ass. Then it might be "something smells"

Thanks Tigg!

GloryDayz 05-13-2019 06:04 AM

I went with four games, and I hope it's the four preseason games.

FD 05-13-2019 01:59 PM

How does it make me a "liberal SJW" that I am against people beating the shit out of 3-year olds? I don't want the NFL employing people who beat up little kids or sexually assault women, I guess I am a SJW now.

Marcellus 05-13-2019 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FD (Post 14266297)
How does it make me a "liberal SJW" that I am against people beating the shit out of 3-year olds? I don't want the NFL employing people who beat up little kids or sexually assault women, I guess I am a SJW now.

I am 100% confident every poster on this forum is against people beating the shit out of 3 year olds. You aren't some kind of novelty.

What I find odd is that not 100% of people think there should be an actual burden of proof and not just allegations of such conduct.

Kiimo 05-13-2019 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 14263127)
Reading between the lines, a boy had a criminal act inflicted upon his person. A crime was committed and the parents did not aid in the investigation.

That in it's own is reason for the NFL to take action, the question is; does Clark have any pull or is he just going to play the part of patsy, again. I stated before that the NFL would flex its muscle and the union would get it knocked back, but damage will be done.

Crystal, the toxic time bomb, could and will blow things up in the event of a divorce or the failure of their common bond, of if she just fails to take her meds...

This is far from being over.

:hmmm:

Pitt Gorilla 05-13-2019 03:15 PM

~60% of Chiefs Planet wanted him cut from the team, ostensibly so that he could sign with someone else.

Pitt Gorilla 05-13-2019 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 14255665)
I would hope that we never draft another high-risk prospect again, I believe it would be the best course of action for this club not just for the immediate time being but for the long run as well.
For every Tyreek Hill there is a Megatron. Choose the Megatron and avoid the headache, this isn't hard.

I would hope we take chances like this EVERY time they present such a drastic market inefficiency. We already got surplus value from what was a 5th round pick.

Comparing him to a first rounder doesn't make any sense at all.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-13-2019 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 14266438)
I would hope we take chances like this EVERY time they present such a drastic market inefficiency. We already got surplus value from what was a 5th round pick.

Comparing him to a first rounder doesn't make any sense at all.

If they're not a major component that you are depending upon to make your championship run, then get as many of the mother****ers as you want!

As for me, I'm done depending on this type of player. Why? Because they are not dependable. Pretty simple huh?

Pitt Gorilla 05-13-2019 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 14266598)
If they're not a major component that you are depending upon to make your championship run, then get as many of the mother****ers as you want!

As for me, I'm done depending on this type of player. Why? Because they are not dependable. Pretty simple huh?

3 years of insane production for a fifth round pick wasn’t good enough for you? WTF were you expecting?

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-14-2019 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 14266698)
3 years of insane production for a fifth round pick wasn’t good enough for you? WTF were you expecting?

When that player could possibly spend their prime years on a different team? No, that's not good enough for me.
And it's not good management either. I have no doubt that will probably take some more high-risk guys. That said, I can almost guarantee you none of them are going to be as extreme a case as Tyreek Hill has been on paper.

I would say at this point that Frank Clark is a pretty good example. He's been vetted and proven reliable.