ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Kaepernick has Nike pull American flag shoe. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=323681)

ptlyon 07-02-2019 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flying High D (Post 14332230)
If that word is offensive, why do people listen to songs where that word is said over and over?

Let me know if this clears it up for you

NSFW

64 Chief 07-02-2019 04:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attac...1&d=1562104980

stevieray 07-02-2019 04:13 PM

do you care?

OH PLEASE CARE

:rolleyes:

Titty Meat 07-02-2019 05:15 PM

Where the alphas at in this thread

Flying High D 07-02-2019 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 14332448)
Where the alphas at in this thread

They out buying Nike shoes.

Best22 07-02-2019 05:22 PM

It’s a sad day when people are offended by our flag

DeepPurple 07-02-2019 06:14 PM

Kaepernick was raised by two white parents, but he acts like he was discriminated against his entire life, rather than having received a free education from University of Nevada. He's offended by the USA original flag, well if it wasn't for the original flag, he would of never been in America. His ass would still be in Africa. Too bad his ancestors picked cotton so he could get a free education and make millions from the NFL and Nike. I have over $1500 in Nike clothing and shoes but since they picked him for man of the year, I have not bought one item of Nike. I own New Balance and Under Armour shoes and UA shirts.

eDave 07-02-2019 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeepPurple (Post 14332523)
Kaepernick was raised by two white parents, but he acts like he was discriminated against his entire life, rather than having received a free education from University of Nevada. He's offended by the USA original flag, well if it wasn't for the original flag, he would of never been in America. His ass would still be in Africa. Too bad his ancestors picked cotton so he could get a free education and make millions from the NFL and Nike. I have over $1500 in Nike clothing and shoes but since they picked him for man of the year, I have not bought one item of Nike. I own New Balance and Under Armour shoes and UA shirts.

#Moses

Titty Meat 07-02-2019 06:21 PM

Quote:

It's almost like hes not trying to raise awareness for people who didnt have it as good as he has.

Bob Dole 07-02-2019 06:26 PM

My one pair of Nike's is about worn out, and I won't own another pair. A corporation that size caving to a SJW is a bridge to far for me.

Titty Meat 07-02-2019 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 14332541)
My one pair of Nike's is about worn out, and I won't own another pair. A corporation that size caving to a SJW is a bridge to far for me.

Let's be real it's the only pair you can afford.

FloridaMan88 07-02-2019 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 14331876)
The Journal reports that Kaepernick told Nike it shouldn't use that version of the flag, as he and others consider it an offensive symbol due to its connection to a time when slavery was legal.

Maybe Colin should visit a Nike factory in Asia before cashing his next Nike check if he’s so concerned about slavery.

ThaVirus 07-02-2019 06:50 PM

Quote:

Wow. You're big mad.

Bob Dole 07-02-2019 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 14332547)
Let's be real it's the only pair you can afford.

True. I do live in Mom's basement, after all.

digger 07-02-2019 06:52 PM

https://scontent.fmkc1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...e7&oe=5DBA3B3F