ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Battlefield 3 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=241301)

loochy 10-10-2011 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7983795)
God, the graphics are glorious on PC.

Yes, they are. :D The game runs incredibly smoothly on my machine and it loads really quick too.

I played Caspian Border for a little bit on Saturday night and I didn't have the opportunity to fly a jet or use any vehicles besides a jeep. I did get to gun in the helicopter for about 5 seconds. Caspian border is a huge map. It is also very pretty. There are mountains, trees, and there is a nice little stream with crystal clear water running through the middle of the map. I would have laid down to take a nap, but those damn bad guys kept shooting at me.

Pants 10-10-2011 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 7983891)
Yes, they are. :D The game runs incredibly smoothly on my machine and it loads really quick too.

I played Caspian Border for a little bit on Saturday night and I didn't have the opportunity to fly a jet or use any vehicles besides a jeep. I did get to gun in the helicopter for about 5 seconds. Caspian border is a huge map. It is also very pretty. There are mountains, trees, and there is a nice little stream with crystal clear water running through the middle of the map. I would have laid down to take a nap, but those damn bad guys kept shooting at me.

Yeah, if I could play access XBL from my PC, I would def do that.

Bambi 10-10-2011 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 7983891)

haha, this sounds so awesome

crispystl 10-10-2011 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 7983758)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/warw_-50bxo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Why can't he get a missile lock on that enemy plane at the end?

Wyatt Earp 10-10-2011 06:24 PM

I can't wait for the 25th. I had a blast with the beta and I hope we can get a group of CP PS3 players together.

loochy 10-10-2011 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crispystl420 (Post 7984286)
Why can't he get a missile lock on that enemy plane at the end?

Maybe the pilot unlocked stealth? It's one of the upgrades you can get for airplanes

ChiefFripp 10-11-2011 01:46 AM

New improvements since the beta:

First thing I noticed on the consoles were the graphics. They looked much better than the beta. Textures were smoother, character movements were much more fluid, and environments seemed to have more warmth to them. Also, the lighting was more dynamic, atmospherics more gritty and present, things just seem to run smoother on this build. All the frame rate issues, glitches, pops and sound drops of the beta were nowhere to be found. Bach reiterated that the beta was already a month and a half old before it was launched because of the time it takes to certify for release. It’s amazing how much polish they were able to put on the game since the beta.
Gameplay changes:

When placing a spawn beacon or a enemy motion sensor as a sniper, the devices would appear red indicating that it could not be placed in that location. When the device could be placed, it would turn yellow. Very helpful visual cue as the beta gave no cue.
Your player screen loses color saturation as a new visual indicator (besides the timer) when you go out of bounds.
Same sort of visual indicator as the out of bounds screen appears but with blood surrounding it when you’re low on health.
Hit boxes were dramatically improved. My bullets didn’t magically go through enemies’ torsos.
When running as the assault/medic class, the visual indicator of an incapacitated teammate is more prominent with a circle surrounding the defrib symbol now.
Jet stick controls on console are similar to BF1943 on console. If you don’t prefer those controls, they are completely customizable. Also, when your jet is low on health, it becomes a little more difficult to control until it is completely incapacitated and falls from the sky. Y (or triangle) switches between your heat-seeking missiles and your cannon. R-bumper (or R1) deploys smoke.
Flying choppers felt almost exactly like BFBC2. Was able to fly right away.
Changing views in the vehicles has been moved back to the R-stick much like BFBC1 unlike up on the D-pad on BFBC2.
Parachutes take little longer to deploy than BFBC2, and while in the air they are a little harder to control to your destination.
Death animations look more realistic. No more funky physics where their body flies 30 feet across the screen after being killed. Player’s eyes are closed when they die.
Knifing animation looks a lot better, especially when knifing someone on the ground.
Frostbite 2 was in full effect in terms of destruction. Buildings were tumbling down, everything was being destroyed around me in most every map I played.
The amount of damage it takes to kill an enemy on regular mode seems a little less than the beta.
I was able to equip the knife on the PS3 build. Not sure about the Xbox 360.
You CAN spawn in to jets in both console builds, there is an option on the menu spawn screen to do so.
After walking away from the Final Hours event and spending a good 2-3 hours on this current build of the console Battlefield 3 multiplayer, I can honestly say my excitement for October 25th has grown exponentially. Though I never doubted DICE, I can compare the beta experience to a truck drivers windshield: It was hard to see what was in front of me with the constant barrage of bugs.

For the doubters, haters, and naysayers, you may want to think again come October 25th.

Valiant 10-11-2011 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefFripp (Post 7985725)
New improvements since the beta:

First thing I noticed on the consoles were the graphics. They looked much better than the beta. Textures were smoother, character movements were much more fluid, and environments seemed to have more warmth to them. Also, the lighting was more dynamic, atmospherics more gritty and present, things just seem to run smoother on this build. All the frame rate issues, glitches, pops and sound drops of the beta were nowhere to be found. Bach reiterated that the beta was already a month and a half old before it was launched because of the time it takes to certify for release. It’s amazing how much polish they were able to put on the game since the beta.
Gameplay changes:

When placing a spawn beacon or a enemy motion sensor as a sniper, the devices would appear red indicating that it could not be placed in that location. When the device could be placed, it would turn yellow. Very helpful visual cue as the beta gave no cue.
Your player screen loses color saturation as a new visual indicator (besides the timer) when you go out of bounds.
Same sort of visual indicator as the out of bounds screen appears but with blood surrounding it when you’re low on health.
Hit boxes were dramatically improved. My bullets didn’t magically go through enemies’ torsos.
When running as the assault/medic class, the visual indicator of an incapacitated teammate is more prominent with a circle surrounding the defrib symbol now.
Jet stick controls on console are similar to BF1943 on console. If you don’t prefer those controls, they are completely customizable. Also, when your jet is low on health, it becomes a little more difficult to control until it is completely incapacitated and falls from the sky. Y (or triangle) switches between your heat-seeking missiles and your cannon. R-bumper (or R1) deploys smoke.
Flying choppers felt almost exactly like BFBC2. Was able to fly right away.
Changing views in the vehicles has been moved back to the R-stick much like BFBC1 unlike up on the D-pad on BFBC2.
Parachutes take little longer to deploy than BFBC2, and while in the air they are a little harder to control to your destination.
Death animations look more realistic. No more funky physics where their body flies 30 feet across the screen after being killed. Player’s eyes are closed when they die.
Knifing animation looks a lot better, especially when knifing someone on the ground.
Frostbite 2 was in full effect in terms of destruction. Buildings were tumbling down, everything was being destroyed around me in most every map I played.
The amount of damage it takes to kill an enemy on regular mode seems a little less than the beta.
I was able to equip the knife on the PS3 build. Not sure about the Xbox 360.
You CAN spawn in to jets in both console builds, there is an option on the menu spawn screen to do so.
After walking away from the Final Hours event and spending a good 2-3 hours on this current build of the console Battlefield 3 multiplayer, I can honestly say my excitement for October 25th has grown exponentially. Though I never doubted DICE, I can compare the beta experience to a truck drivers windshield: It was hard to see what was in front of me with the constant barrage of bugs.

For the doubters, haters, and naysayers, you may want to think again come October 25th.

Good deal.. Does this one play more like BF2 and 2142 where tactics and squadplay are more important then run and gunning to objectives?

I would almost agree to a monthly fee for consoles if they have dedicated servers.. Sadly none of my friends are getting it for PC..

Pants 10-11-2011 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 7987644)
Good deal.. Does this one play more like BF2 and 2142 where tactics and squadplay are more important then run and gunning to objectives?

I would almost agree to a monthly fee for consoles if they have dedicated servers.. Sadly none of my friends are getting it for PC..

There's no Commander on the map like in 2142, but the squad beacon is back (called Mobile Spawn or some shit like that). It was really hard to judge from the one map available in beta but if I had to, I would say it's closer to 2142 than the BC games. I never played BF and BF2, I went straight from 1942 to 2142.

Bambi 10-19-2011 07:51 PM

you boys ready for war?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FRqfFfuVuNE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ChiefFripp 10-20-2011 03:52 PM

My pc sucks, I'll have to do with the 360 until I can build/buy a new one. Darn.

Bump 10-20-2011 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8007710)
you boys ready for war?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FRqfFfuVuNE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

they did an awesome job with that trailer, because the beta sucks.

Bambi 10-21-2011 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8015624)
they did an awesome job with that trailer, because the beta sucks.

eh, beta was just a stupid tease of a build from 8 months ago.

Its on...

007 10-21-2011 04:36 AM

Can anyone confirm that BF3 for the PC has full xbox controller support?

Yeah, I know just get it on the xbox right? Well, I want the comfort of controlling from my couch with the PC quality graphics OK. I don't plan on playing online anyway so I don't have to worry about getting my ass handed to me just because I am on a controller.

WhitiE 10-21-2011 05:59 AM

The places I looked all said yes

ChiefFripp 10-21-2011 08:14 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Q7GVSx7yMaA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Single player campaign teaser.

Mr. Plow 10-21-2011 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 8022479)

Yeah, I know just get it on the xbox right? Well, I want the comfort of controlling from my couch with the PC quality graphics OK. I don't plan on playing online anyway so I don't have to worry about getting my ass handed to me just because I am on a controller.

You should just buy it for the 360.

:p

loochy 10-21-2011 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8023347)
You should just buy it for the 360.

:p

Yeah, if you want the lesser version.

Mr. Plow 10-21-2011 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 8024070)
Yeah, if you want the lesser version.

:facepalm:

It was a joke....clearly a joke. Let's not turn this into a console/computer argument. I've had enough arguing with people in the realignment thread.

loochy 10-21-2011 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8024251)

It was a joke....clearly a joke. Let's not turn this into a console/computer argument. I've had enough arguing with people in the realignment thread.

NO I MUST ARGUE NOW

Bambi 10-21-2011 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefFripp (Post 8023261)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Q7GVSx7yMaA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Single player campaign teaser.

I think my head might literally explode on October 25th

QuikSsurfer 10-21-2011 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8024251)

PC GAMING IS DEAD!!!

Bambi 10-21-2011 11:18 AM

Quote:

Times Square at 1:29...

Pants 10-21-2011 11:18 AM

Quote:

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Q7GVSx7yMaA" allowfullscreen="" width="560" frameborder="0" height="315"></iframe> Single player campaign teaser.

I don't know why 20 seconds of this isn't on TV like that commercial for MW3. This puts MW3 to shame. Doesn't even compare, lol.

-King- 10-21-2011 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8025707)
I don't know why 20 seconds of this isn't on TV like that commercial for MW3. This puts MW3 to shame. Doesn't even compare, lol.

Dude, this is the campaign trailer. CoD (Even Black Ops shitty campaign) are always better than Battlefield.

Battlefield is a game that skates on graphics. Yeah they have better graphics than MW, but other than that, CoD campaigns blow it out of the water.

Pants 10-21-2011 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 8025990)
Dude, this is the campaign trailer. CoD (Even Black Ops shitty campaign) are always better than Battlefield.

Battlefield is a game that skates on graphics. Yeah they have better graphics than MW, but other than that, CoD campaigns blow it out of the water.

I think this is the first BF game with an actual campaign. I could be wrong though, did BF1 and BF2 have campaigns?

I know BF 1942 and 2142 didn't have any campaigns.

And yeah, this campaign looks to be 100% more realistic than the MW2 garbage.

QuikSsurfer 10-21-2011 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8026085)
I think this is the first BF game with an actual campaign. I could be wrong though, did BF1 and BF2 have campaigns?

All the Bad Company games had campaigns and yeah -- they were shit :-/

-King- 10-21-2011 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8026085)

And yeah, this campaign looks to be 100% more realistic than the MW2 garbage.

You're confusing graphics and realism.

Madden always had better graphics than 2k.. NBA live always had better graphics than 2k...

But....

Pants 10-21-2011 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 8026100)
All the Bad Company games had campaigns and yeah -- they were shit :-/

Yeah, I know the two BC games had campaigns and I totally agree that they were shit. Completely reeruned plots (just like MW2).

QuikSsurfer 10-21-2011 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 8026131)

Madden always had better graphics than 2k.. NBA live always had better graphics than 2k...

But....

Huh

Pants 10-21-2011 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 8026131)

But....

No dude, I'm not confusing graphics with realism. MW2 story was so completely ludicrous, I was just laughing the whole time I was playing it. MW and BLOPS were at least plausible. This BF3 campaign just ranks of authenticity from what I've seen so far (reminds me the very first Ghost Recon game).

-King- 10-21-2011 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 8026153)
Huh

In the end, better graphics =/= realism. BF has better graphics, but overall, CoD kills it.

QuikSsurfer 10-21-2011 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 8026181)
In the end, better graphics =/= realism. BF has better graphics, but overall, CoD kills it.

I don't think anyone is arguing that.. But BF is by far more realistic AND coincidentally much more visually impressive than MW...
You wouldn't consider the well known destructible environments to be in the realism category?

Pants 10-21-2011 11:48 AM

Quote:

Original Call of Duty had an amazing campaign. Just ****ing epic, I agree.

Just to make this clear, I'm arguing about the campaigns here, but really, MP is what matters. MW2 had the sweetest MP of all the COD games, just awesome.

QuikSsurfer 10-21-2011 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8026240)
Original Call of Duty had an amazing campaign. Just ****ing epic, I agree.

Just to make this clear, I'm arguing about the campaigns here, but really, MP is what matters. MW2 had the sweetest MP of all the COD games, just awesome.

I agree about MW2 -- the spec ops mode was ****ing killer.

Pants 10-21-2011 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 8026236)
I don't think anyone is arguing that.. But BF is by far more realistic AND coincidentally much more visually impressive than MW...
You wouldn't consider the well known destructible environments to be in the realism category?

I'm talking more about how plausible the scenarios portrayed in the campaigns are and how authentically the soldiers/characters are portrayed. MW2 was like a story written by an uninformed, reeruned Tom Clancy. Like I said, laughable.

Mr. Plow 10-21-2011 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 8022479)

This might work better. Give it a shot and let us know.

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/...m-advanced.jpg

dirk digler 10-21-2011 12:34 PM

Man I hope my PC can play this game. 4 days away I can't wait

jjjayb 10-21-2011 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 8025990)

Give me a game that doesn't have neverending respawning enemies until you pass a trigger point and we'll talk.

loochy 10-21-2011 01:21 PM

Quote:

The BF games are not built for campaigns.

The BF games (at least the REAL BF games, not that BC crap...it doesn't count) are built on squads and teamwork in multiplayer.

Pants 10-21-2011 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 8027555)
The BF games are not built for campaigns.

The BF games (at least the REAL BF games, not that BC crap...it doesn't count) are built on squads and teamwork in multiplayer.

Yeah, looks like their first campaign is going to be good, though.

loochy 10-21-2011 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8027792)
Yeah, looks like their first campaign is going to be good, though.

We'll see. I bought the game with the intent of playing BF2 with better graphics.

Pants 10-21-2011 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 8027858)
We'll see. I bought the game with the intent of playing BF2 with better graphics.

No question. I bought it to play BFBC with better graphics, physics and new guns and vehicles and new classes. :)

007 10-21-2011 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhitiE (Post 8022626)
The places I looked all said yes

Built into the game? I've seen a lot of people saying they could use third party programs to make it work but I hate mapping those out. If it is not built in support I will probably just get it for the PS3.

Sorry Plow. :evil:

salame 10-21-2011 08:06 PM

I will be waiting at midnight for this shit

AndChiefs 10-21-2011 08:13 PM

Ill probably get it next weekend.

Wa-Z 10-22-2011 05:53 PM

Does anyone know if I will receive this game on the day of release if I pre-ordered it through EA?

Buck 10-22-2011 05:54 PM

Does anyone want to play BF:BC2 right now? I have it on steam. I just fired it up for the first time. The graphics are crazy.

Buck 10-23-2011 10:56 AM

Who is getting this on PC? I think I'm going to. I've been playing BFBC2 the last couple days and I'm starting to get the hang of PC FPS.

I can't believe how great the graphics are in 2, can't wait to see if they are better in 3.

ChiefFripp 10-24-2011 01:50 AM

IGN reviewed the pc version and gave it a 9 out of 10.

The review can be summed up like this;

1) Multiplayer: " Holy crap!!! this game is f'ing amazing and looks and sounds gorgeous; with huge maps, tons of unlocks and unlimited amount of things to do and awards/unlocks to achieve".

2) Single-player: "Meh, not so much".

The PC version DOES offer xbox 360 controller support.

I've read all these reviews and single-player is the only thing holding BF3 back from a perfect score on each one. The only multi-player gripes I have read refer to the lack of Commander Mode, exiting the game to invite buddies on battlelog , and not having a fully integrated VOIP service for custom squads. I would imagine those features will be patched in later. LAN capability is already in the works for a later patch.

Battlefield 3 (PC) Joystiq 4.5/5
Battlefield 3 (PC) IGN 9/10
Battlefield 3 (PC) 1UP A-
Battlefield 3 (PC) GameTrailers 9.3/10
Battlefield 3 (PC) Game Informer 9.5/10
Battlefield 3 (PC) AusGamers 9.8/10
Battlefield 3 (PC) GameSpy 5/5

loochy 10-24-2011 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8038552)
Who is getting this on PC? I think I'm going to. I've been playing BFBC2 the last couple days and I'm starting to get the hang of PC FPS.

I can't believe how great the graphics are in 2, can't wait to see if they are better in 3.

I've already got it on PC (well the beta anyways, the real game has been pre ordered for like 2 months). Yeah, the graphics are great. I don't know how they compare to this BadCompany thing you guys always talk about though.

WV 10-24-2011 07:49 AM

T minus 1 day

loochy 10-24-2011 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WVChiefFan (Post 8044226)
T minus 1 day

heh...let's see how long newegg takes to ship my copy

Pants 10-24-2011 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 8044239)
heh...let's see how long newegg takes to ship my copy

Same here. Better be here tomorrow when I get back from work. :cuss:

Mr. Plow 10-24-2011 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8044263)

I hope you don't get it until Friday and then you have to sit here and listen to how awesome the game is while we all play it and you cry.

loochy 10-24-2011 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8044263)

well i just checked my order status and it's still listed as "on hold" :(

Quesadilla Joe 10-24-2011 08:27 AM

You can still get release date delivery for BF3 on Amazon if you order in the next 8 hours.

Pants 10-24-2011 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 8044279)
well i just checked my order status and it's still listed as "on hold" :(

I might just go to Walmart and buy it at full price and then return the one I get from Newegg with the Walmart receipt.

Is anyone doing a midnight release tonight, does anyone know?

Pants 10-24-2011 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8044277)
I hope you don't get it until Friday and then you have to sit here and listen to how awesome the game is while we all play it and you cry.

I hope you get an explosive case of diarrhea that lasts you 3 days so you can never start a game of BF3 because you'll be on the toilet.

loochy 10-24-2011 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8044371)
I hope you get an explosive case of diarrhea that lasts you 3 days so you can never start a game of BF3 because you'll be on the toilet.

Strategically placed monitor + lapdesk + wireless keyboard and mouse

WE CAN OVERCOME

Bambi 10-24-2011 09:24 AM

My CC was just charged by Amazon to indicate that the disc has been released for delivery to my workplace sometime tomorrow early to mid afternoon.

However a female has entered into the equation in an attempt to "hang out" tomorrow night. The situation requires sensitive evaluation and an equally high level of proper execution in determining the correct course of action.

Stay tuned for further information.

Pants 10-24-2011 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8044412)
My CC was just charged by Amazon to indicate that the disc has been released for delivery to my workplace sometime tomorrow early to mid afternoon.

However a female has entered into the equation in an attempt to "hang out" tomorrow night. The situation requires sensitive evaluation and an equally high level of proper execution in determining the correct course of action.

Tell that bitch that BF3 release only comes once in a lifetime and that her ass can wait till ****ing Friday night.

loochy 10-24-2011 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8044412)

Just play while getting serviced.

Mr. Plow 10-24-2011 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8044371)

I'm ready for that....TV & Xbox in bathroom, hooked up and ready.

TrickyNicky 10-24-2011 10:11 AM

Anyone going to be playing on PC? If you need a squad, let me know.

Pants 10-24-2011 10:17 AM

DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT ANY STORES DOING MIDNIGHT RELEASES FOR THE GAME? COMON U GUYZ!

loochy 10-24-2011 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8044550)
DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT ANY STORES DOING MIDNIGHT RELEASES FOR THE GAME? COMON U GUYZ!

Don't those stores like EB or GameStop do that kind of stuff?

-King- 10-24-2011 10:39 AM

Quote:

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/events/battlefield-3-midnight/#expand
Posted via Mobile Device

steve_minor 10-24-2011 10:40 AM

Most Best Buy stores will be open at Midnight as well ... This game does have over 3 million pre-orders!!!

Mr. Plow 10-24-2011 11:19 AM

Quote:

No. Stores don't do that type of thing. They'll be open at 10am on Wednesday if you'd like to get a copy.

Pants 10-24-2011 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8044705)
No. Stores don't do that type of thing. They'll be open at 10am on Wednesday if you'd like to get a copy.

I really hope you get into a helicopter with me so I can ****ing crash it into a building.

loochy 10-24-2011 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8044711)
I really hope you get into a helicopter with me so I can ****ing crash it into a building.

Pants[Teamkills, AH-1]Mr. Plow

Mr. Plow 10-24-2011 11:25 AM

Quote:

I'll fly. We'll get about 4 feet off the ground, the helicopter will flip upside down and then we'll die. I don't even get to fly at buildings.

Pants 10-24-2011 11:32 AM

LMAO

Man, I can't wait. Feels like Christmas Eve.

Bambi 10-24-2011 11:35 AM

Subject: Your Amazon.com order of "Battlefield 3 - Limited Ed..." has shipped!
Date: October 24, 2011 1:07:09 PM EDT
To: xxxxxx@xxx.com
Reply-To: ship-confirm@amazon.com

loochy 10-24-2011 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8044749)
Subject: Your Amazon.com order of "Battlefield 3 - Limited Ed..." has shipped!
Date: October 24, 2011 1:07:09 PM EDT
To: xxxxxx@xxx.com
Reply-To: ship-confirm@amazon.com

anger and jealousy directed at wickedson

Aspengc8 10-24-2011 11:41 AM

Just finished downloading off origin. Can't wait to try the type-88 LMG from the physical warfare pack.

WhitiE 10-24-2011 11:50 AM

Quote:

Im down

dirk digler 10-24-2011 11:59 AM

I haven't received anything yet from Amazon. I see that it is supposed to be delivered tomorrow though

Pants 10-24-2011 12:01 PM

I'm going to call Walmart later and see if they're going to have them in at midnight. Otherwise it's Best Buy for me or just wait till it comes in the mail. I'm not going to EBGames.