ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Rasslin is CHA CHA LA..LA,LA,LA,LA,LA (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=171830)

Mecca 12-09-2007 09:33 PM

Raw is the show that airs on Monday Nights.........

FAX 12-09-2007 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca
Hornswaggle is a midget....

To heck with that. No way am I for any midget rassler.

I'm going to watch RAW and see if I can find a rassler that I like. Thanks for all the assistance. I look forward to engaging in future rasslin' conversations with you guys.

FAX

Mecca 12-09-2007 09:35 PM

Here is the greatest Santino moment ever.......this is truly hilarious.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XPFUnW5AaDM&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XPFUnW5AaDM&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Sfeihc 12-09-2007 09:36 PM

You're right on both counts Marella is Italian and RAW is on Monday nights at 9pm ET on USA Network(8pm ET this week because of the anniversary special).

dirk digler 12-09-2007 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX
To heck with that. No way am I for any midget rassler.

I'm going to watch RAW and see if I can find a rassler that I like. Thanks for all the assistance. I look forward to engaging in future rasslin' conversations with you guys.

FAX

Tomorrow it starts at 7:00pm and it is a 3hr show. It is on USA network

Ultra Peanut 12-09-2007 09:38 PM

Every word that comes out of Santino's mouth is golden.

Quote:

The WWE is far better than TNA........they try to compete but they are so far behind the WWE doesn't even acknowledge them. Think NFL-USFL.

More like NFL-NAIA.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX
Okay. I'm going to start posting in this rasslin' thread. The Chiefs are a joke and I need another sport to like.

I don't know anything about rasslin', though, and I need somebody to root for. Who is good? When do they rassle next?

FAX

Alex Shelley is the best person ever.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1WtdTDhnlaE&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1WtdTDhnlaE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Oh, and who can forget Chris Jericho when it comes to high character guys?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4W3_VdlXmQ0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4W3_VdlXmQ0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object> <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pM0O7NyDGd4&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pM0O7NyDGd4&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Sfeihc 12-09-2007 09:40 PM

I open a can of ass whip...............

Mecca 12-09-2007 09:41 PM

If it's some kind of livestock I'll beat you like it.

Ultra Peanut 12-09-2007 09:54 PM

Quote:

I don't like those guys........

I like John Morrison....my wrestling taste is far from people like Jesse and Festus.

I love the Guru of Greatness and the hillbillies.

But especially Morrison.

http://i17.tinypic.com/8et1unl.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX
I like the name Festvus. Does he rassle only in tag teams? Or does he ever rassle solo?

Festus:

http://i14.tinypic.com/89ttmbt.gif

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oWfFX9jIyIE&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oWfFX9jIyIE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

BigRock 12-09-2007 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut
Oh, and who can forget Chris Jericho when it comes to high character guys?

My favorite wrestling moment of this year was last week on Raw when Orton got in Jericho's face, and Jericho stepped back and took off his flamingly flamboyant vest like it was a prelude to a beatdown.

The Undertaker can do that, step back and take off his coat or hat or whatever, and it's like "Yeah, I'm gonna kick your ass, but it's gonna be on my schedule. Someone get me a sandwich and a beer first."

With Jericho, standing there all proud of himself with his Ryan Seacrest haircut, it was more like "Look at my vest, Randy, isn't it fierce? I spent 6 months gluing sequins on this, so I better take it off before you rip it."

What has happened to him? :shake:

Mecca 12-09-2007 09:56 PM

He wore shit like that before.......

He cut his hair, that's the only difference.....

Ultra Peanut 12-09-2007 09:59 PM

http://slam.canoe.ca/SlamWrestlingJe..._wwfdebut.html

Quote:

Dressed in a silver jacket, Chris Jericho returned to the Monday night wars last night during The Rock's interview segment.

After blowing kisses to the audience, Jericho said that he is "the new Millennium for the World Wrestling Federation."
You've changed, Chris. :(

BigRock 12-09-2007 10:03 PM

It's not just the way he looks, although that certainly doesn't help. His whole demeanor is... shall we say... soft. And it's twice as bad considering the position he came back in, being pushed right into a world title match as a hot act.

He really had a chance to come back and show he belonged in the main events every month, but he's still doing the ha-ha comedy "junior" act, calling people by the wrong name, that got stale years ago. The crowds haven't really responded to him like he's a huge star since his first night back, because he acts (and looks) like an idiot, not somebody they should be taking seriously.

At this rate he's going to end up halfway down the card at Wrestlemania in some kind of comedy match. Against Santino with Doink The Clown as referee and Mean Gene and Bobby Heenan doing a potato sack egg race around the ring.

Mecca 12-09-2007 10:04 PM

BigRock=Triple H

Ultra Peanut 12-09-2007 10:07 PM

Quote:

The crowds haven't really responded to him like he's a huge star since his first night back, because he acts (and looks) like an idiot, not somebody they should be taking seriously.
You do realize, of course, that these two latest crowds for Raw have been two of the worst crowds of the past, I dunno, decade. Pretty much nothing got those dumb****s on their feet, aside from maybe Flair in Charlotte and Jericho's cookie monster bit.

That's not to say that Jericho won't be booked horribly and sent tumbling down the card, but even if that does happen, he'll still be out there having fun and being entertaining.

I will say that I personally enjoy him more as a heel, though. He's so, so good at it.

I mean, come on, a guy in the crowd in Mexico tried to pull a gun on him once. LMAO

BigRock 12-09-2007 10:09 PM

So you guys really don't think Jericho's return has been both underwhelming and disappointing so far?

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-09-2007 10:10 PM

Quote:

You do realize, of course, that these two latest crowds for Raw have been two of the worst crowds of the past, I dunno, decade. Pretty much nothing got those dumb****s on their feet, aside from maybe Flair in Charlotte and Jericho's cookie monster bit.

That's not to say that Jericho won't be booked horribly and sent tumbling down the card, but even if that does happen, he'll still be out there having fun and being entertaining.

Jericho still and always will have *it* on the mic. I hope that he displays his crispness of old in the sq. circle.

Mecca 12-09-2007 10:10 PM

Jericho no matter what, won't be booked properly. He is despised by HHH to a huge degree. To the point that H has already buried him in the back and made snide remarks.

Ultra Peanut 12-09-2007 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRock
So you guys really don't think Jericho's return has been both underwhelming and disappointing so far?

The people who have been disappointed in Jericho's return are largely in two camps:

1) Never really cared for Jericho in the first place, or
2) Expected a five-star Jericho classic promo every single week from the get-go

He can't do "1,004 moves" every time he's out there. It hasn't been a perfect return, but it hasn't been disappointing to me.

Ultra Peanut 12-09-2007 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins
Jericho still and always will have *it* on the mic. I hope that he displays his crispness of old in the sq. circle.

I rather enjoyed both the Santino (!) and Umaga matches, so I think we have little to fear there. Kind of disappointed with JR failing to call the Lionsault properly, though.

Not sure how I feel about the Codebreaker, especially the name, but it's not bad, and it's always nice for a guy to have both an impact and submission finisher.

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-09-2007 10:14 PM

Quote:

Jericho no matter what, won't be booked properly. He is despised by HHH to a huge degree. To the point that H has already buried him in the back and made snide remarks.

How do you *know* that? You can't believe everything that comes out of PWT and Meltzer.

Mecca 12-09-2007 10:15 PM

By the way Tammy Sunny Sytch is confirmed for the Raw anniversary show, if any of you have seen her lately she's pretty close to looking like she use to look again.

Ultra Peanut 12-09-2007 10:15 PM

Remember the "Triple H is burying Punk because he got a bigger pop at Survivor Series!" uproar?

Yeah...

Quote:

By the way Tammy Sunny Sytch is confirmed for the Raw anniversary show, if any of you have seen her lately she's pretty close to looking like she use to look again.

For a while there she was so ****ed up, so I'm really happy she's got her life back together.

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-09-2007 10:16 PM

#8...ARMBAR ROFL

Mecca 12-09-2007 10:17 PM

Here's a good example....

-- At the 11/19 Raw show -- the night in which Chris Jericho returned -- Triple H was joking with a number of the younger wrestlers about how they should be really excited for the next round of house shows. When asked why, he said that there would be nothing but sellouts now that "the savior" has arrived. He also said something similar to Shawn Michaels, telling him that he should work house shows again because Chris Jericho "was back to save wrestling." Michaels didn't really respond to Triple H's comment as he didn't laugh about it nor respond to it negatively. Of course, Triple H was being sarcastic with his comments. He was telling people that Ric Flair's return will mean more money than Jericho's return. Internally, some people believe Triple H's comparison was counterproductive. It was also noted that he never does this sort of stuff at the arena to co-workers, but Jericho of all people got him to do it. If he does, it's only with the inner circle of WWE. On the other hand, Stephanie McMahon was giving the impression at television that she is very supportive of Chris Jericho.

Ultra Peanut 12-09-2007 10:19 PM

3. The Moss Covered, Three Handled Family Gredunza

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-09-2007 10:20 PM

Quote:

Here's a good example....

-- At the 11/19 Raw show -- the night in which Chris Jericho returned -- Triple H was joking with a number of the younger wrestlers about how they should be really excited for the next round of house shows. When asked why, he said that there would be nothing but sellouts now that "the savior" has arrived. He also said something similar to Shawn Michaels, telling him that he should work house shows again because Chris Jericho "was back to save wrestling." Michaels didn't really respond to Triple H's comment as he didn't laugh about it nor respond to it negatively. Of course, Triple H was being sarcastic with his comments. He was telling people that Ric Flair's return will mean more money than Jericho's return. Internally, some people believe Triple H's comparison was counterproductive. It was also noted that he never does this sort of stuff at the arena to co-workers, but Jericho of all people got him to do it. If he does, it's only with the inner circle of WWE. On the other hand, Stephanie McMahon was giving the impression at television that she is very supportive of Chris Jericho.

I'm not saying that you made it up, I'm saying that you read something that can't be substantiated in any shape or form, and I hate HHH as much as anyone.

Mecca 12-09-2007 10:21 PM

Here we go...here's what Sunny looked like in September..

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a...vas/Tammy2.jpg

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a...ivas/Tammy.jpg

Ultra Peanut 12-09-2007 10:21 PM

No matter how ****ed up things were behind the scenes, I miss WCW so much. :sulk:

I would even settle for some channel that I actually get airing re-runs of Nitro every night at like midnight, or something. Somebody call Double Double E and pitch that, okay?

Mecca 12-09-2007 10:22 PM

Quote:

I'm not saying that you made it up, I'm saying that you read something that can't be substantiated in any shape or form, and I hate HHH as much as anyone.

It's taken from the Observer, unless you are going to take me Meltzer is evil and a liar, like this one forum I read does.

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-09-2007 10:34 PM

Quote:

It's taken from the Observer, unless you are going to take me Meltzer is evil and a liar, like this one forum I read does.

No, but Meltzer is still a journalist and can easily misinterpret things incorrectly or sensationalize certain material.

The IWC makes ChiefsPlanet look stoic by comparison.

Mecca 12-09-2007 10:36 PM

Quote:

No, but Meltzer is still a journalist and can easily misinterpret things incorrectly or sensationalize certain material.

The IWC makes ChiefsPlanet look stoic by comparison.

Triple H doesn't exactly do anything to not make himself a target....Hell I think Bryan Alvarez is a pretty straight forward good source and I know people that rip on him because he blasts TNA for doing stupid shit. Then they say that he's "unfair"

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-09-2007 10:46 PM

Quote:

Triple H doesn't exactly do anything to not make himself a target....Hell I think Bryan Alvarez is a pretty straight forward good source and I know people that rip on him because he blasts TNA for doing stupid shit. Then they say that he's "unfair"

That's not what I'm trying to say at all. I hate Trips. But you can't take all of those reports for the Gospel.

Ultra Peanut 12-09-2007 10:47 PM

Listening to Alvarez flip his shit over TNA's reerunation is one of the few good things about TNA being so terrible.

Mecca 12-09-2007 10:50 PM

Quote:

That's not what I'm trying to say at all. I hate Trips. But you can't take all of those reports for the Gospel.

I think some of it is slanted because well they know what kinda people read that stuff...

But there are times when I just can't give H the benefit of the doubt. He made Jericho his bitch for the better part of 4 years. He practically made Jericho an after thought to Stephanie and him in their Mania match...hell Jericho basically jobbed to H's dog.

It's hard to give a guy the benefit of the doubt when it's right there on screen in front of you.

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-09-2007 10:52 PM

Quote:

I think some of it is slanted because well they know what kinda people read that stuff...

But there are times when I just can't give H the benefit of the doubt. He made Jericho his bitch for the better part of 4 years. He practically made Jericho an after thought to Stephanie and him in their Mania match...hell Jericho basically jobbed to H's dog.

It's hard to give a guy the benefit of the doubt when it's right there on screen in front of you.

Yeah, but as bad as he still is, HHH isn't the human burial machine that he was from 2002-2005.

Mecca 12-09-2007 10:54 PM

Quote:

Yeah, but as bad as he still is, HHH isn't the human burial machine that he was from 2002-2005.

But now his personal bitch Jericho is back.....I don't think anyone can deny H seems to have some sort of irrational hatred toward him.

BigRock 12-09-2007 11:03 PM

Quote:

The people who have been disappointed in Jericho's return are largely in two camps:

1) Never really cared for Jericho in the first place, or
2) Expected a five-star Jericho classic promo every single week from the get-go

I've always liked Jericho. I was looking forward to a fresh, rejuvenated Y2J coming back on the scene and bringing some energy to Raw.

But it's just the same old act. I liked the act when it was fresh, but it's been like 6-7 years. And worse of all, his routine just doesn't fit the position WWE has put him in. To still be doing his comedy bits from 2000 after getting the big build-up and being pushed right into a thing with Orton, it's like a round peg in a square hole to me.

As a main event heel, Jericho was great. But as a babyface, there's just something missing. And it's a big something. It's 2007 and he's in the main event for the world title, but by watching him you'd think it's still 2000 and he's wrestling X-Pac or somebody.

Talking about HHH cracking jokes about Jericho and whatever, that's one topic that's going to have a short life this time around. Because there's nobody to blame for what's happening but Jericho. You can't say WWE isn't booking him right or anything like that. They gave him this huge push right into a main event spot. Nobody's holding Jericho back now but himself.

And maybe he doesn't care. He already stepped back and walked away from wrestling, maybe he's not interested in being in the main events all the time. Maybe he just wants to be an entertaining part of the show. And if so, good for him. But I was hoping to see him in the main events a lot, and from watching him camp around I know it's not going to happen, and that's disappointing.

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-09-2007 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRock
I've always liked Jericho. I was looking forward to a fresh, rejuvenated Y2J coming back on the scene and bringing some energy to Raw.

But it's just the same old act. I liked the act when it was fresh, but it's been like 6-7 years. And worse of all, his routine just doesn't fit the position WWE has put him in. To still be doing his comedy bits from 2000 after getting the big build-up and being pushed right into a thing with Orton, it's like a round peg in a square hole to me.

As a main event heel, Jericho was great. But as a babyface, there's just something missing. And it's a big something. It's 2007 and he's in the main event for the world title, but by watching him you'd think it's still 2000 and he's wrestling X-Pac or somebody.

Talking about HHH cracking jokes about Jericho and whatever, that's one topic that's going to have a short life this time around. Because there's nobody to blame for what's happening but Jericho. You can't say WWE isn't booking him right or anything like that. They gave him this huge push right into a main event spot. Nobody's holding Jericho back now but himself.

And maybe he doesn't care. He already stepped back and walked away from wrestling, maybe he's not interested in being in the main events all the time. Maybe he just wants to be an entertaining part of the show. And if so, good for him. But I was hoping to see him in the main events a lot, and from watching him camp around I know it's not going to happen, and that's disappointing.

Let the guy get his sea legs first.

BigRock 12-09-2007 11:08 PM

Quote:

Here we go...here's what Sunny looked like in September..

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a...vas/Tammy2.jpg

WTF, I thought you said... oh, she's the one on the left.

Seriously, she does look a lot better. Good for her.

Ultra Peanut 12-10-2007 04:49 AM

Anyways,

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Luvd_cZ3Jgc&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Luvd_cZ3Jgc&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Jesus.

Reaper16 12-10-2007 12:36 PM

Quote:

Anyways,

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Luvd_cZ3Jgc&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Luvd_cZ3Jgc&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Jesus.

Sweet Wounded Christ. That was brutal.

Can you imagine that match with an American (WWE) audience, though? The cries of "WHoooooOoo!" would quickly become intolerable.

Swanman 12-10-2007 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16
Sweet Wounded Christ. That was brutal.

Can you imagine that match with an American (WWE) audience, though? The cries of "WHoooooOoo!" would quickly become intolerable.

That's what Samoa Joe and Kobashi did to each other in their classic match in ROH. They just legit beat the shit out of each other for about 30 minutes. Kobashi finally ended it with some brutal chops to Joe's head.

Swanman 12-10-2007 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX
Okay. I'm going to start posting in this rasslin' thread. The Chiefs are a joke and I need another sport to like.

I don't know anything about rasslin', though, and I need somebody to root for. Who is good? When do they rassle next?

FAX

Mr FAX,

If you have $10-$15 to spare and have access to it (Dishnetwork, some cable companies), I would recommend buying a Ring Of Honor PPV. They're the largest independent promotion in the country and offer by far the best in-ring product. The pay-per-view showing now has an absolutely brutal tag team ladder match as its main event. Here is a video preview of the show:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9ffGRPBMlc4&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9ffGRPBMlc4&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Ultra Peanut 12-10-2007 07:35 PM

Hooray, a crowd (and a Carlito!) that gives a shit!

Mecca 12-10-2007 07:37 PM

Carlito has busted out some cool spots in this one.....

And like I said Sunny is lookin good again.

Ultra Peanut 12-10-2007 07:42 PM

Carlito and Shelton are so awesome...

Sometimes.

FAX 12-10-2007 07:44 PM

Is the rasslin' on? I can't find any rasslin' anywhere on my tv.

FAX

Mecca 12-10-2007 07:44 PM

They just shouldn't let Shelton speak...

FAX 12-10-2007 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanman
Mr FAX,

If you have $10-$15 to spare and have access to it (Dishnetwork, some cable companies), I would recommend buying a Ring Of Honor PPV. They're the largest independent promotion in the country and offer by far the best in-ring product. The pay-per-view showing now has an absolutely brutal tag team ladder match as its main event. Here is a video preview of the show:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9ffGRPBMlc4&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9ffGRPBMlc4&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I appreciate the consideration, Mr. Swanman. I would gladly pay 10 or 15 rasslin' bucks to watch some rasslin'. I have Comcast and they have this On Demand thing. If I'm not mistaken, I believe they provide some rasslin' on there. I'll check it out.

By the way, do you guys wear any special rasslin' watching clothes when you watch rasslin'?

FAX

Ultra Peanut 12-10-2007 07:49 PM

Dudleys on WWE...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOT THE INVASION DON'T REMIND ME

Hahahaha, Vince goes boom.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX

FAX

Raw is on USA right now. It's a 15th anniversary show with lots of cameos, flashbacks, and references, so I'm not sure whether or not you'll be more or less confused by tonight's show.

Mecca 12-10-2007 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX

FAX

It's on the USA network, I'm sure you have that unless you don't have any sort of cable or satelite.

FAX 12-10-2007 07:50 PM

Okay. USA Network. Got it.

FAX

Ultra Peanut 12-10-2007 07:52 PM

Over-under on how many drugs Marty is on right now?

Mecca 12-10-2007 07:53 PM

Quote:

Over-under on how many drugs Marty is on right now?

Maybe he can get hired and fired for the 15th time.

Ultra Peanut 12-10-2007 07:53 PM

Quote:

Maybe he can get hired and fired for the 15th time.

I'm sure he'll get arrested before he actually puts pen to paper.

Ultra Peanut 12-10-2007 07:54 PM

SANTINO!!!!!!!

Ultra Peanut 12-10-2007 07:54 PM

RVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HolmeZz 12-10-2007 07:55 PM

OHSNAP

HolmeZz 12-10-2007 07:56 PM

Geez, they only have enough money to pay Rob for a minute?

Ultra Peanut 12-10-2007 07:56 PM

Well that's stupid. Jericho takes 10 minutes to put him away, and RVD drops him in 1.

"****IN SWERVED YOU DIRTSHEETS ****IN SWE--oh, he's gone."

Evolution is a mystery!

FAX 12-10-2007 07:58 PM

Hmmmm. This rasslin' show is pretty good if you're not expecting to see any actual rasslin'.

FAX

Mecca 12-10-2007 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX
Hmmmm. This rasslin' show is pretty good if you're not expecting to see any actual rasslin'.

FAX

You missed the ladder match....

HolmeZz 12-10-2007 08:00 PM

Damnit, I missed the Ho Train.

Ultra Peanut 12-10-2007 08:00 PM

I'm getting the feeling that RVD's return was a one night only sort of thing, but that was still an awesome surprise.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX

Combover.

But that's especially going to be the case tonight. It's more of a nostalgia-fest than an actual "canon" episode.

The ladder match was really solid, though, and a good 15-20 minutes.

Mecca 12-10-2007 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolmeZz
Damnit, I missed the Ho Train.

You missed Sunny too...

Ultra Peanut 12-10-2007 08:04 PM

Me am Batista me love you Flair.

humphump

Ultra Peanut 12-10-2007 08:06 PM

The WWE promo department is so very good at what they do.

Ultra Peanut 12-10-2007 08:07 PM

ON THIS DAY!!!!!

Ultra Peanut 12-10-2007 08:20 PM

Milk truck, awesome.

HolmeZz 12-10-2007 08:21 PM

zamboni"D

Ultra Peanut 12-10-2007 08:21 PM

Molly ****ing Holly!

Mecca 12-10-2007 08:23 PM

That thing with Edge being Flair is seriously one of the funniest things ever.

Mecca 12-10-2007 08:27 PM

So who's saving the midget..........Sid? Hogan?

HolmeZz 12-10-2007 08:29 PM

Quote:

So who's saving the midget..........Sid? Hogan?

Wow.

Ultra Peanut 12-10-2007 08:29 PM

I need to pay my alimony, brother!

HolmeZz 12-10-2007 08:30 PM

He better bodyslam Khali.

Mecca 12-10-2007 08:31 PM

Years from now Khali will be twice the size he really was, and will have shortly died after being slammed according to Hogan.

Ultra Peanut 12-10-2007 08:31 PM

God, I hate Hogan so much.

Quote:

Years from now Khali will be twice the size he really was, and will have shortly died after being slammed according to Hogan.

Hahahaha.

For a second there, I thought Bischoff had run out. Then I realized it was Khali's translator.

Mecca 12-10-2007 08:33 PM

What was that....some sort of save for Mania for the slam the monster moment?