ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   *********Official OSU vs LSU Thread************* (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=178248)

Coach 01-07-2008 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca
He has to WIN that job, Mitch Mustain is with USC now also...either way I'm more confident in either one of them than Booty, they can't be any worse.

Probably not, but there is a downside, and that is being inexperienced.

DaKCMan AP 01-07-2008 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GonzoRox88
Tim Tebow also can believe that he'll never be a starting caliber QB in the NFL...

What's your point? As long as he gets Florida another NC or two, who gives a shit?

BTW, Jerry Jones seems to think Tebow has what it takes to play in the NFL. I trust his judgment a little more than yours. ;)

Mecca 01-07-2008 10:34 PM

Quote:

Nope, Vince Young is planning to re-enroll at Texas next fall under a new alias...I think even he's realizing the only time his sh*tty scrambling, no passing, no defense-reading tactics work are in college...especially against USC.

Vince Young was an awesome college player, spread offense and all that...in the NFL not so much. I thought he would have to switch positions....we'll see. I'd say he's a better prospect than our QB's but that's like picking between dog and cat shit.

Some conferences can't have championship games, the Big 10/11 and the Pac 10 don't have 12 teams so they can't have them.

mikeyis4dcats. 01-07-2008 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefDave
Thats a cop out. If you're not good enough to win your conference, then you don't deserve a national title.

Can you guarantee OSU is good enough to be guaranteed win their conference? If not, then it's not fair they don't have to play in a CCG.

I think all conferences should be required to have a championship.

Think about it this way....would you allow a school to only play 11 games? A team playing in a CCG HAS to play an extra game. If you make a team play an extra game, why is it not reasonable to allow them to play 1 less?

Simply Red 01-07-2008 10:35 PM

Not even close. :shake: I'm crashing now.

Mecca 01-07-2008 10:35 PM

Quote:

Tim Tebow also can believe that he'll never be a starting caliber QB in the NFL...

Considering the class of QB's in the next few years....he has the physical tools he's 6'4 230...he's gonna get picked in the 1st round by someone. He isn't one of the midget spread guys.

Coach 01-07-2008 10:35 PM

Quote:

Vince Young was an awesome college player, spread offense and all that...in the NFL not so much. I thought he would have to switch positions....we'll see. I'd say he's a better prospect than our QB's but that's like picking between dog and cat shit.

Some conferences can't have championship games, the Big 10/11 and the Pac 10 don't have 12 teams so they can't have them.

Well, would it be a good idea for those conferences to get another team, so that they can have their conference championship? I mean, the downside is that a number 1 or 2 team can lose.

But then, the upside is that the revenue for the conference would be tremendous, as well as the championship site as well.

mikeyis4dcats. 01-07-2008 10:35 PM

Geuax Tigers!

ClevelandBronco 01-07-2008 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod
If the Big XII didn't have a championship game, Missouri would be playing in it...

If they didn't have a game Missouri would play in it?

BigMeatballDave 01-07-2008 10:36 PM

Quote:

Again, Missouri blew their shot. They did not deserve to be playing tonight. But OSU had their shot handed to them on a silver platter by the BCS and coaches/writers who voted them No. 1...... WHY? Because of.... WHAT? They did NOTHING. They beat NOBODY (sorry, but being unranked Michigan doesn't mean shit, even though it's Michigan). This game should have featured Georgia, West Virginia or Oklahoma, IMO. And yes, I know OU got creamed, but still, they played and beat good teams.

When OSU lost to Illinois, they dropped to 7th. Everyone kept losing. They backed into the title game. No doubt. As I have said, the system is flawed. Play-offs...

Pablo 01-07-2008 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP
What's your point? As long as he gets Florida another NC or two, who gives a shit?

BTW, Jerry Jones seems to think Tebow has what it takes to play in the NFL. I trust his judgment a little more than yours. ;)

Hrmm..so Jerry Jones is looking to pick up a slow 6'4" running back that passes sometimes...nice. That'll work well for the 'Boys.

Better look over your shoulder Romo, Tebow's on the way. I really like the fact Jones likes Tebow, they should really consider drafting him..with their first pick here in a couple years.

Spott 01-07-2008 10:37 PM

Quote:

He hasn't gotten them one, yet. Chris Leak got them one, though.

Mecca 01-07-2008 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach
Well, would it be a good idea for those conferences to get another team, so that they can have their conference championship? I mean, the downside is that a number 1 or 2 team can lose.

But then, the upside is that the revenue for the conference would be tremendous, as well as the championship site as well.

It's up to them but who are they gonna add? Who can the Big 10 add...the Pac 10 would have to add 2, I don't really wanna see bottom feeders like San Diego State or San Jose State in the conference who aren't good at any sport.

Pablo 01-07-2008 10:38 PM

Quote:

Considering the class of QB's in the next few years....he has the physical tools he's 6'4 230...he's gonna get picked in the 1st round by someone. He isn't one of the midget spread guys.

I have no doubt he'll go high in the draft...for gods sake, we're talking about guys like Longshore being top prospects as well.

DaKCMan AP 01-07-2008 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott
He hasn't gotten them one, yet. Chris Leak got them one, though.

Tebow scored twice in the NC game (pass & run). We also would not have beaten Tennessee without Tebow and he played a big role against LSU.

BigMeatballDave 01-07-2008 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.
Can you guarantee OSU is good enough to be guaranteed win their conference? If not, then it's not fair they don't have to play in a CCG.

I think all conferences should be required to have a championship.

Think about it this way....would you allow a school to only play 11 games? A team playing in a CCG HAS to play an extra game. If you make a team play an extra game, why is it not reasonable to allow them to play 1 less?

Or eliminate them all. Its only played for money...

DaKCMan AP 01-07-2008 10:39 PM

TD SEC!

Pablo 01-07-2008 10:39 PM

Quote:

I'd just have to choose the cat shit that can stay inside the pocket and read NFL style defenses over the dog shit that runs outside and gets stomped on.

Coach 01-07-2008 10:39 PM

Quote:

It's up to them but who are they gonna add? Who can the Big 10 add...the Pac 10 would have to add 2, I don't really wanna see bottom feeders like San Diego State or San Jose State in the conference who aren't good at any sport.

Well, there is somebody from the Conference of USA that they probably can get over. Or at least try to convince ND to get out of the independent status (Although, very unlikely)

As much as you don't want the bottom feeders, the Big XII does have their own unfortunately. It is Baylor and one of the teams in the North, depending on how the north is created up.

Frazod 01-07-2008 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco
If they didn't have a game Missouri would play in it?

I didn't word that very well.

After Missouri beat Kansas, we were 11-1 and ranked No. 1. Ohio State was also 11-1 at that point. Missouri played an additional game, and lost. Ohio State lurked, waited, and risked nothing.

It was unfair for Ohio State (AND KANSAS) to benefit from playing one less game. Sorry, but that's just fucked.

DaKCMan AP 01-07-2008 10:40 PM

Quote:

Hrmm..so Jerry Jones is looking to pick up a slow 6'4" running back that passes sometimes...nice. That'll work well for the 'Boys.

Better look over your shoulder Romo, Tebow's on the way. I really like the fact Jones likes Tebow, they should really consider drafting him..with their first pick here in a couple years.

I like how having the 2nd highest passer efficiency rating in college football, throwing for more than 3,000 yards and 30TDs is passing sometimes. LMAO He still has 2 more years to get even better!

the Talking Can 01-07-2008 10:40 PM

so, will there be a 10yr ban on OSU playing in the BCS?

Sam Hall 01-07-2008 10:40 PM

Quote:

Tim Tebow CAN believe it's not butter!

Bo Pelini can't believe his team might finish in fourth place next season.

Skip Towne 01-07-2008 10:41 PM

Quote:

He has to WIN that job, Mitch Mustain is with USC now also...either way I'm more confident in either one of them than Booty, they can't be any worse.

Have you met Mustain's mother yet?

ClevelandBronco 01-07-2008 10:41 PM

There's the "over" for anyone who bet even at the peak of the book.

Mecca 01-07-2008 10:41 PM

We'd basically have to take 2 teams from the WAC...I'm not sure how many of those teams would even want to be in the Pac 10 where they likely couldn't compete.

ND is never gonna stop being an independent so the Big 10 would get some garbage school I don't even know off hand who they could grab.

Mecca 01-07-2008 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
Have you met Mustain's mother yet?

Pete Carroll isn't Houston Nutt.....so I doubt we'll have those problems. Nutt basically lied to those Springdale kids about the offense they were going to be running and all sorts of things. Notice that coach and all those players took off.

DaKCMan AP 01-07-2008 10:43 PM

Quote:

I like how having the 2nd highest passer efficiency rating in college football, throwing for more than 3,000 yards and 30TDs is passing sometimes. LMAO He still has 2 more years to get even better!

That's not mentioning that when he graduated high school he broke the FL state all-time passing record. People who think the guy can't throw the ball are full of shit.

Spott 01-07-2008 10:43 PM

Quote:

Tebow scored twice in the NC game (pass & run). We also would not have beaten Tennessee without Tebow and he played a big role against LSU.

Leak was the starting QB the entire game/season and Tebow was a gimmick player last year. I'm pretty sure that UF would have beaten OSU without Tebow doing gimmick plays for them and I'm also fairly certain that UF could have converted that 4th and 1 against UT without Tebow.

Bearcat 01-07-2008 10:44 PM

Apparently being really angry isn't enough.

Wow.. 5 BCS Bowls, 4 blowouts.

And the only people who saw this coming were all the fans and media.

Coach 01-07-2008 10:46 PM

Quote:

We'd basically have to take 2 teams from the WAC...I'm not sure how many of those teams would even want to be in the Pac 10 where they likely couldn't compete.

ND is never gonna stop being an independent so the Big 10 would get some garbage school I don't even know off hand who they could grab.

Possibly Fresno might join in. Either way, the prestige in the Pac 10 is greater than the WAC. There's always someone from the MWC.

As for the independent issue, I think the NCAA needs to get that toughened up and tell the independents to get on a real conference. As for the who the Big 10 would pick, there's Mid-American Conference, there's Conference of USA, etc.

Plenty of choices to choose from. More than likely, they will pick the best top 3 teams in their respective conferences.

DaKCMan AP 01-07-2008 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott
Leak was the starting QB the entire game/season and Tebow was a gimmick player last year. I'm pretty sure that UF would have beaten OSU without Tebow doing gimmick plays for them and I'm also fairly certain that UF could have converted that 4th and 1 against UT without Tebow.

No doubt, but Tebow contributed throughout the entire season. To say otherwise is insane. He wasn't a guy who got a ring by riding the bench.

About Tennessee, I don't know. DeShawn Wynn probably would have just fumbled it.

Mecca 01-07-2008 10:47 PM

Yea let's get tough and watch everyone freak out that they are gonna make ND do something...there's still to many old media people that think ND is "it" to college football to try this without major backlash.

ND probably makes by themselves what whole conferences do since they get to do all their deals by themselves....no wonder they don't wanna be in a conference and share profits.

Coach 01-07-2008 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat
Apparently being really angry isn't enough.

Wow.. 5 BCS Bowls, 4 blowouts.

And the only people who saw this coming were all the fans and media.

Hey, I was right about the Ohio State and Illinois games that they both were gonna get pounded. I was also leaning on WV over OU in a big way, since OU couldn't seem to stop a spread offense (See Texas Tech)

I was wrong about Hawaii. I expected them to performed better than that. They bombed me. That was my only blemish.

The KU/VT game was probably the most entertating game.

DaKCMan AP 01-07-2008 10:49 PM

Congrats to OSU extending their streak to 0-9 against SEC teams in bowl games! :thumb:

Skip Towne 01-07-2008 10:49 PM

Quote:

They can have Missouri.

Pablo 01-07-2008 10:50 PM

Quote:

Yea let's get tough and watch everyone freak out that they are gonna make ND do something...there's still to many old media people that think ND is "it" to college football to try this without major backlash.

ND probably makes by themselves what whole conferences do since they get to do all their deals by themselves....no wonder they don't wanna be in a conference and share profits.

Here's the link to some old story about ND. Apparently they make $4.5 million on years they make it to a BCS bowl, and $1 million when they don't.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7659924/

Bump 01-07-2008 10:50 PM

I think MU/KU/USC/Georgia would have been more suitable for this game then OSU. There needs to be a damn playoff!

Frazod 01-07-2008 10:51 PM

Quote:

They can have Missouri.

If you can't beat 'em, send 'em off to another conference. :D

JBucc 01-07-2008 10:51 PM

Worst. Bowl Season. Ever.

ClevelandBronco 01-07-2008 10:51 PM

Quote:

I didn't word that very well.

After Missouri beat Kansas, we were 11-1 and ranked No. 1. Ohio State was also 11-1 at that point. Missouri played an additional game, and lost. Ohio State lurked, waited, and risked nothing.

It was unfair for Ohio State (AND KANSAS) to benefit from playing one less game. Sorry, but that's just fucked.

I got the chance to meet Gary when he played TE at Kent State (Don James was the coach back then, and Jack Lambert played MLB on that team, wearing #99). I'm a big fan, and I wish this had been his year. I'll back him as long as he's in the game.

Bearcat 01-07-2008 10:54 PM

Quote:

Hey, I was right about the Ohio State and Illinois games that they both were gonna get pounded. I was also leaning on WV over OU in a big way, since OU couldn't seem to stop a spread offense (See Texas Tech)

I was wrong about Hawaii. I expected them to performed better than that. They bombed me. That was my only blemish.

The KU/VT game was probably the most entertating game.

Before the bowls started, I figured the best thing about KU/VTech was that it was either going to be 'just another BCS blowout' or the best game of the BCS season.

I thought OSU, Illinois, Hawaii, WVU (I'm not much for the Big East), and Kansas would all get blown out... I was obviously very wrong about WVU, and I'm glad I was wrong about Kansas. :)

Edit: My real thought on Kansas was that they lucked out in getting VTech... I knew it was Kansas' best possible matchup, but in the end gave into the 'can't play with the big boys' hype.

Frazod 01-07-2008 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco
I got the chance to meet Gary when he played TE at Kent State (Don James was the coach back then, and Jack Lambert played MLB on that team, wearing #99). I'm a big fan, and I wish this had been his year. I'll back him as long as he's in the game.

Well, it's not like his year sucked or anything. Best team/season we've had in decades. Maybe we can get to that next level next year.

Skip Towne 01-07-2008 10:56 PM

Quote:

If you can't beat 'em, send 'em off to another conference. :D

Missouri has flirted with the Big 10 before but maybe you didn't know that. And we have little trouble beating MU. In football it is about even and we are waaay ahead in BB.

the Talking Can 01-07-2008 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBucc
Worst. Bowl Season. Ever.

no doubt...terrible matchups, terrible games....

Florida/UM was fun to watch just for the bitchslap

and VT/KU was close and competative...the rest were blowouts...

The Franchise 01-07-2008 10:57 PM

Quote:

Believe me....I'm a HUGE ND fan and I'm pissed they won't move to a real conference.

Bearcat 01-07-2008 10:59 PM

Quote:

Here's the link to some old story about ND. Apparently they make $4.5 million on years they make it to a BCS bowl, and $1 million when they don't.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7659924/

Yeah, and they only have to win like 4 games to make it into a BCS bowl. ;)

They get more of a free pass than the Big 10, and they haven't won a bowl in like 10 years.

Frazod 01-07-2008 10:59 PM

Quote:

Missouri has flirted with the Big 10 before but maybe you didn't know that. And we have little trouble beating MU. In football it is about even and we are waaay ahead in BB.

In football - not lately. Certainly not on November 24, when it really, truly mattered.

In basketball - people who aren't from Kansas really don't care all that much. I know you have a hard time wrapping your mind around that. Personally, I don't really care about a game that women can play as easily as men.

Coach 01-07-2008 11:01 PM

Quote:

Before the bowls started, I figured the best thing about KU/VTech was that it was either going to be 'just another BCS blowout' or the best game of the BCS season.

I thought OSU, Illinois, Hawaii, WVU (I'm not much for the Big East), and Kansas would all get blown out... I was obviously very wrong about WVU, and I'm glad I was wrong about Kansas. :)

Edit: My real thought on Kansas was that they lucked out in getting VTech... I knew it was Kansas' best possible matchup, but in the end gave into the 'can't play with the big boys' hype.

I know KU can play anybody, that a no doubter. I was wondering who KU might play was the question. If they were to play USC, that would have been a very tough tough tough challenge. But once I found out that it was VT, I knew KU has a chance, becuase of VT's ineptness on offense.

Frazod 01-07-2008 11:02 PM

BTW - congratulations to LSU, and with the exception of the dick who started this thread, my condolences to the OSU fans.

Skip Towne 01-07-2008 11:03 PM

Quote:

In football - not lately. Certainly not on November 24, when it really, truly mattered.

In basketball - people who aren't from Kansas really don't care all that much. I know you have a hard time wrapping your mind around that. Personally, I don't really care about a game that women can play as easily as men.

Just your opinion. The Dance is far more popular than anything football has. Even better than the Super Bowl. It is my favorite event by far.

Bearcat 01-07-2008 11:07 PM

Quote:

If you only mean this year and last year as lately, okay. But Kansas won the previous 3 and it's been pretty even for the last decade or two.

I hope it's the beginning of many big games...

Bearcat 01-07-2008 11:10 PM

Quote:

I know KU can play anybody, that a no doubter. I was wondering who KU might play was the question. If they were to play USC, that would have been a very tough tough tough challenge. But once I found out that it was VT, I knew KU has a chance, becuase of VT's ineptness on offense.

If I had known they hadn't improved since watching them barely beat ECU and getting raped vs. LSU in September, I would have been much more optimistic.

Pablo 01-07-2008 11:11 PM

Quote:

Without being a homer, off the top of my head, when I think of some of the most storied and respected programs in basketball, I think: UCLA, North Carolina, Kentucky, Duke, Kansas, Indiana, Georgetown, UConn.

KU is respected nationally on that level. That's something you can't say for Mizzou football, and probably won't be able to for a very, very long time.

Skip Towne 01-07-2008 11:22 PM

Quote:

If you only mean this year and last year as lately, okay. But Kansas won the previous 3 and it's been pretty even for the last decade or two.

I hope it's the beginning of many big games...

It's almost even throughout the long, long series. I think it is the longest football rivalry west of the Mississippi.

Stryker 01-07-2008 11:30 PM

VICTORY FOR LSU!

FUGGN A!

I will gladly accept that sig bet NOW (as previously stated)!

I will PM your NEW sig in the a.m.

L8TR!

NATIONAL CHAMPS (AGAIN!) BABY!

KC_Connection 01-07-2008 11:39 PM

Quote:

I maintained all along that the KU/VT game would be the closest and most exciting of the bowls.

The people that said VT would blow out KU clearly hadn't watched enough of the two teams play this year.

Stryker 01-07-2008 11:46 PM

Where is kcchiefsfanGoLJ now?

BUMP

I talked NO smack at all - the field did the talking.

Skip Towne 01-08-2008 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stryker
Where is kcchiefsfanGoLJ now?

BUMP

I talked NO smack at all - the field did the talking.

Chiefaroo bragged the other day that Wichita State beat you guys in BB this year. Are you guys really that shitty in BB?

Frazod 01-08-2008 12:42 AM

Quote:

Without being a homer, off the top of my head, when I think of some of the most storied and respected programs in basketball, I think: UCLA, North Carolina, Kentucky, Duke, Kansas, Indiana, Georgetown, UConn.

KU is respected nationally on that level. That's something you can't say for Mizzou football, and probably won't be able to for a very, very long time.

Again, I don't give a shit about basketball. Granted, I'll have a chuckle whenever you run into whoever is this year's Bucknell, but when it comes to watching a sport, basketball means next to nothing to me. I've been to three or four games in my life, and the last one I attended featured Michael Jordan wearing a Bulls uniform.

I grew up somewhere that had professional football and baseball teams. Sorry.

Pablo 01-08-2008 12:47 AM

Quote:

Again, I don't give a shit about basketball. Granted, I'll have a chuckle whenever you run into whoever is this year's Bucknell, but when it comes to watching a sport, basketball means next to nothing to me. I've been to three or four games in my life, and the last one I attended featured Michael Jordan wearing a Bulls uniform.

I grew up somewhere that had professional football and baseball teams. Sorry.

Haha. Baseball is soooo much more entertaining than basketball. You probably care just a little bit about it when MU plays KU. And I bet you'd care quite a bit more than you might expect if MU were to miraculously sweep KU.

Frazod 01-08-2008 12:50 AM

Quote:

Haha. Baseball is soooo much more entertaining than basketball. You probably care just a little bit about it when MU plays KU. And I bet you'd care quite a bit more than you might expect if MU were to miraculously sweep KU.

Of course I hope MU beats KU. Doesn't matter whether they're playing football or baseball or bingo. But again, I DON'T CARE ABOUT BASKETBALL. Not the center of my universe. Not the center of most universes.

Pants 01-08-2008 01:25 AM

Quote:

Of course I hope MU beats KU. Doesn't matter whether they're playing football or baseball or bingo. But again, I DON'T CARE ABOUT BASKETBALL. Not the center of my universe. Not the center of most universes.

You don't care about basketball because MU has no BB program. March Madness > all.

KC_Connection 01-08-2008 01:57 AM

Quote:

Just have to add that basketball is a far more popular sport worldwide than football is.

Frazod 01-08-2008 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike
You don't care about basketball because MU has no BB program. March Madness > all.

I love you Kansas types posting on a FOOTBALL BB crowing about how basketball is the greatest thing ever. :whackit:

I lived in Chicago during the 90s. If that didn't turn me on to basketball, nothing will.

Stryker 01-08-2008 09:04 AM

Quote:

Chiefaroo bragged the other day that Wichita State beat you guys in BB this year. Are you guys really that shitty in BB?

I am not a fan of BB - Yes they SUCK! LOL!

CupidStunt 01-08-2008 09:25 AM

Man, reading some of the garbage in the early posts in this thread was almost as entertaining as Ohio State getting clowned by the SEC ... again.

Gotta love it when a few morons make their fluffy little statements after a few minutes of play ("so much for the SEC speed"), and are nowhere to be found when the SEC is just beating the shit out of Ohio State an hour later.

DaKCMan AP 01-08-2008 10:02 AM

http://vmedia.rivals.com/uploads/1144/F360804.jpg

DaKCMan AP 01-08-2008 10:03 AM

http://vmedia.rivals.com/uploads/1144/F360805.jpg

El Jefe 01-08-2008 10:11 AM

Quote:

BTW - congratulations to LSU, and with the exception of the dick who started this thread, my condolences to the OSU fans.

Haha, did you miss your snack again? Yes we got beat, yes it was a bad and ugly game. First and foremost we were there because teams couldn't finish their season. I don't care who you are, WV losing to Pitt is one of the biggest embarrasments I have seen. So we sat and watch all these "great" teams lose and lose their shot at the NC.

I was afraid this might happen. Light I was talking to Stryker, our biggest weakness is what killed us in the end. Just the youth and inexperience of our WR's, RB's, TE's, on offense is just killer. Just the youth and inexperience was hurting us, our WR's just were not getting open, Beanie played very good, and Saine is going to be a great player. We just didn't have the veteran WR to take over.

I was looking at Boeckman, and just thought he better play well for us to stay in the game, and he didn't. For a rebuilding year we did pretty good, were still really young, we will loose a lot to the draft, but we should be able to fill those shoes pretty well. This team this year was just not a National Champion caliber, and we played one that was. LSU beat us and beat us pretty good. At the end of the day the most disappointing thread was not that we lost or didn't play well. It was the amount of personal fouls, it's bad enough when your getting beat, but when you have to be that dumb, it's embarrassing as a fan, when you hear personal foul for the 5th time. I was disappointed in the lack of discipline of a Jim T. team, losing one's thing but losing and still keeping your respect is another. I will admit the Big 10 was down this year, but if we go undefeated next year you can't argue that, with a win @USC. Hopefully we will be in the hunt next year, and it wouldn't hurt to land Pryor :) .

DaKCMan AP 01-09-2008 06:31 AM

My buddy (an OSU fan) returns to work today from New Orleans. He'll find his cube a mess of purple & yellow streamers, all the way up to the ceiling. It's filled with yellow & purple balloons and newspaper clippings all over the walls. His whiteboard is filled with words and LSU and SEC is spelled out all over the place from all different items.

I'm sure he'll appreciate it. :)

bkkcoh 01-10-2008 07:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
OSU and marijuana are a lot alike, they both get smoked in bowls!

OSU's record against SEC in bowl games...

keg in kc 01-10-2008 07:21 AM

I don't like LSU or the SEC, but nothing's sweeter than Ohio State losing.

bkkcoh 01-24-2008 08:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Enjoy