ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Scott Pioli's first press conference thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=200312)

kcxiv 01-14-2009 06:28 PM

I found it kind of funny that i didnt see Herm sitting there. Dude is gone, he just didnt want to show that he's a goner when the spotlight is on him.

Rain Man 01-14-2009 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 5391132)
810 is reporting that Herm wasn't at the press conference today and was at home.

That's a key observation.

Marty'sManWhore 01-14-2009 06:30 PM

I'm not impressed by this charade. This day will go down as a black mark in the history of this proud, proud franchise. From great leaders like Marty Schottenheimer and Gunther Cunningham to this blatant attempt to Patsify the fanbase.

The Belichickification of the Chiefs has begun, men.

:(

Dave Lane 01-14-2009 06:30 PM

Now I'm ready for the beheading!

Nightfyre 01-14-2009 06:31 PM

is there a transcript buried in here? if so, can a mod please paste it into the OP to save the remaining folks the time of scouring for it?

chiefscafan 01-14-2009 06:31 PM

is 810 in repeat now?

kcxiv 01-14-2009 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty'sManWhore (Post 5391256)
I'm not impressed by this charade. This day will go down as a black mark in the history of this proud, proud franchise. From great leaders like Marty Schottenheimer and Gunther Cunningham to this blatant attempt to Patsify the fanbase.

I dont normally give neg reps, probably have 3 or so times since i been part of this forum, but i had to for this post. lol

Dave Lane 01-14-2009 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 5391252)
That's a key observation.

Didn't know that. Well that speaks volumes!

Reerun_KC 01-14-2009 06:32 PM

I liked the Guy, very well spoken and didnt come off as a pompus ass... This guy is miles, actually light years ahead of anything the Chiefs have tried over the last 20 years...

I think he is honest and has HIS plan on how he wants to build this team... He didnt seem to have an EGO (unlike Herm or Carl) and will do what he thinks is right.

Once he fires Herm, This franchise will finally slow down and start turning back towards the light... The death spiral is almost over... One more move and we have check mate!

kcxiv 01-14-2009 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefscafan (Post 5391264)
is 810 in repeat now?

Yeah, that jackass Jack Harry is on. He's all pissed off at the PR department. Newflash dumbass, it may get worse, but i think everyone would be ok with that as long as the Chiefs can win. lol

FringeNC 01-14-2009 06:34 PM

I hope he wears a flak jacket the day he informs Gun his services are no longer needed. Better yet, do it over the internet. Smartest thing Carl ever did.

Nightfyre 01-14-2009 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buster Hymen (Post 5391077)
I take it as a personal afront that Clark Hunt hasn't fired Herm already. To leave the fanbase hanging like this is more than is deserved. The fact that Clark ever gave Herm a vote of confidence lessens my opinion of him as an owner, and a human being. We can read whatever we want into the situation after todays presser, but the fact that it hasn't been resloved already is a slap in the face of the average fan.

Look: If Clark fires the hated head coach, the fan base loves him, but his new GM has no political capital coming in. If the GM does it, the fan base loves the new GM and ergo loves Clark for hiring. Thus he gets double the fan political capital by letting his new GM fire the shitty head coach. Its a no-****ing-brainer.

mlyonsd 01-14-2009 06:35 PM

I was very impressed with the press conference. I actually think Clark gets it, which is just as important as if Pioli does.

Reerun_KC 01-14-2009 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlyonsd (Post 5391286)
I was very impressed with the press conference. I actually think Clark gets it, which is just as important as if Pioli does.

This....

HemiEd 01-14-2009 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 5391262)
is there a transcript buried in here? if so, can a mod please paste it into the OP to save the remaining folks the time of scouring for it?

I just read the whole thing, enjoy.

Bearcat 01-14-2009 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 5391232)
Then he's gone.

No way the HC doesn't show up to the introduction of the new GM if he thinks he's still employed by the organization. I think he has already been notified and the Chiefs are just working on the timing.

I wish Herm nothing but the best, he seems like a genuinely decent guy, but good lord is he stupid. Just be gone and live out the rest of your years being an exceptional DB coach while mumbling in incoherent bliss like Corky from "Life Goes On".

I see your point and pretty much agree, but maybe Herm just didn't want to sit there while Pioli and the media speculated about his future? Awkward...

keg in kc 01-14-2009 06:37 PM

I'm watching MetroSports, and unlike Herm, Denny Thum was there.

Reerun_KC 01-14-2009 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 5391299)
I see your point and pretty much agree, but maybe Herm just didn't want to sit there while Pioli and the media speculated about his future? Awkward...

More like spineless or classless...

Big Chief Homer 01-14-2009 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsGirl (Post 5391231)
no pin

unfortunatly that tradition continues. both Clark and Pioli were wearing them on thier lapels.

Bearcat 01-14-2009 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 5391301)
More like spineless or classless...

Those, too. :)

I really don't see how Pioli can keep him around... there's a smugness around Arrowhead, and Herm has/had just as much to do with it as Carl.

Crush 01-14-2009 06:41 PM

Good press conference. He is definitely light years ahead of Carl.

Mecca 01-14-2009 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty'sManWhore (Post 5391256)

I hope this is joke post from a joke account.

HemiEd 01-14-2009 06:42 PM

Herm sealed his fate when he complained about the distraction of breaking in a new GM. ROFL
Wearing his stocking cap backwards, his body lanquage at Carls farewell get together etc. His absence today, follows that trend.
I hope he ends up with the Raiders.

Tiger's Fan 01-14-2009 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 5391284)
Look: If Clark fires the hated head coach, the fan base loves him, but his new GM has no political capital coming in. If the GM does it, the fan base loves the new GM and ergo loves Clark for hiring. Thus he gets double the fan political capital by letting his new GM fire the shitty head coach. Its a no-****ing-brainer.

I know it was flying off the handle, and you make perfect sense. The thought of another year of Herm is unfathomable to me, and until he's publicly executed, I'll remain apprehensive. After 45 years of fandom, I've come to expect the worst with this franchise.

chiefscafan 01-14-2009 06:43 PM

why are they repeating the press conference?

Hoover 01-14-2009 06:43 PM

I think Pioli's ace in the hole is Kirk Ferentz. There is no way Kirk leaves for any other NFL gig, if he leaves it will be to join up with Scott which has to be the best situation for a guy like Ferentz to come to the NFL.

That said Pioli can talk to Herm, get his thoughts on our players, make a decision and fire Herm. When that's done Pioli will look at who is available and and go with a Schwartz or Sprags, and if those guys are gone, he goes with Ferentz.

I got the sense that he's confident he can get his man. How refreshing.

I'm not worried at all.

FringeNC 01-14-2009 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5391315)
I hope this is joke post from a joke account.

it's a caricature/spoof of KCJohhny.

Reerun_KC 01-14-2009 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 5391310)
Those, too. :)

I really don't see how Pioli can keep him around... there's a smugness around Arrowhead, and Herm has/had just as much to do with it as Carl.

IT IS just time for a new direction.... We need to move forward and forget the last 20 years...

This fanbase needs HOPE, it has been beaten down to almost nothing over the last 3 years... You cant resell Herm to the fanbase, your credibility is riding on it... How can we spend money and trust you are going to do the right thing when you allow the HC ( whom stabbed the last GM in the back and is sucking on the teets of the owner ) to continue to drive the fanbase further away from your new franchise...

keg in kc 01-14-2009 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 5391322)
I think Pioli's ace in the hole is Kirk Ferentz. There is no way Kirk leaves for any other NFL gig, if he leaves it will be to join up with Scott which has to be the best situation for a guy like Ferentz to come to the NFL.

That said Pioli can talk to Herm, get his thoughts on our players, make a decision and fire Herm. When that's done Pioli will look at who is available and and go with a Schwartz or Sprags, and if those guys are gone, he goes with Ferentz.

I got the sense that he's confident he can get his man. How refreshing.

I'm not worried at all.

The idea of bringing up a college coach scares me. It hasn't worked so well lately.

Mecca 01-14-2009 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FringeNC (Post 5391325)
it's a caricature/spoof of KCJohhny.

I wish we could ban Johnny to coincide with the leaving of Carl...that would be great.

OnTheWarpath15 01-14-2009 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5391334)
I wish we could ban Johnny to coincide with the leaving of Carl...that would be great.

Eh, it's more fun to just laugh at him.

FloridaMan88 01-14-2009 06:47 PM

Pioli's "talk" with Herm:

"Do you need help cleaning your office out?"

Big Chief Homer 01-14-2009 06:48 PM

[QUOTE=the Talking Can;5391099]810 made a great point...he was asked about KC's personnel guys...Pioli said "they're competent"....that is not an endorsement, that is not praise...that is borderline contempt...

same with Herm...what is most important is what Pioli didn't say, he didn't praise anyone but Clark....

I agree with this, I also caught when he said we needed to start over and build a solid foundation.Isnt that what Herm has said he's been doing?

If they had any faith in Herm I think they would have said "We are going to continue to bulid on what Herm has started" or something to that extent.

FloridaMan88 01-14-2009 06:49 PM

It is interesting that on the Chiefs' website that have quotes from people around the league praising Pioli... the one guy they don't have a quote from is Herm.

mlyonsd 01-14-2009 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buster Hymen (Post 5391320)
I know it was flying off the handle, and you make perfect sense. The thought of another year of Herm is unfathomable to me, and until he's publicly executed, I'll remain apprehensive. After 45 years of fandom, I've come to expect the worst with this franchise.

I got the impression Pioli's relationship with Herm kept Herm alive.

But in the end he will go. This year. Call it professional courtesy.

Don't doubt that Pioli's signing yesterday didn't get several coach's agents rethinking their positions.

Taking a step back to look at the card table is a good move.

I have no hate for Herm but I really think Pioli at this point is doing the right thing by looking the situation over.

dirk digler 01-14-2009 06:50 PM

This Cowboy guy on 610 is an idiot.

He says we will lose the young players if they don't bring Herm back.

Hammock Parties 01-14-2009 06:50 PM

We'll have a transcript up tonight.

FringeNC 01-14-2009 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 5391345)

If we would, then they aren't the type of players Pioli would want on the roster anyway.

Mecca 01-14-2009 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 5391345)

Dude that guy has been pumping up bringing Herm back for weeks...and he also doesn't want a QB..

He is the pure true fan.

unothadeal 01-14-2009 06:53 PM

Wow, just heard him talk about being a team. Brutal.

mlyonsd 01-14-2009 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FringeNC (Post 5391351)
If we would, then they aren't the type of players Pioli would want on the roster anyway.

Fricking bingo.

Skip Towne 01-14-2009 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 5390801)
Reerun has to have someone to bitch about

Yep. He's Milkman in training. Doesn't like anybody.

dirk digler 01-14-2009 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5391353)
Dude that guy has been pumping up bringing Herm back for weeks...and he also doesn't want a QB..

He is the pure true fan.

Their stupid website won't allow me to send him a message. What a ****stick

the Talking Can 01-14-2009 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Chief Homer (Post 5391340)

I agree with this, I also caught when he said we needed to start over and build a solid foundation.Isnt that what Herm has said he's been doing?

If they had any faith in Herm I think they would have said "We are going to continue to bulid on what Herm has started" or something to that extent.

yeah, i thought the same thing....

dirk digler 01-14-2009 06:56 PM

My bad this isn't Cowboy his name is Nick Wright.

Big Chief Homer 01-14-2009 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan88 (Post 5391337)
Pioli's "talk" with Herm:

"Do you need help cleaning your office out?"

I'm hoping it actually went like

"If you want to be the coach of the Kansas City Chiefs,you'll have to make an appointment for an interview like everyone else."

Mecca 01-14-2009 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 5391365)
Their stupid website won't allow me to send him a message. What a ****stick

Call him and tell him he's a dumbass do it...you'll be the best caller of the night.

dirk digler 01-14-2009 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5391374)
Call him and tell him he's a dumbass do it...you'll be the best caller of the night.

I'm shy

Craqhead 01-14-2009 06:58 PM

Baldie and JC Person both just said "No they dont think Herm will be back."

Mecca 01-14-2009 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 5391377)
I'm shy

Oh cmon...if you can hang with me you can hang with this dumbass, I know more than he does.

Tribal Warfare 01-14-2009 07:00 PM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wGnE0dGNkOU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wGnE0dGNkOU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This is Scott celebrating that this is his town now.

Mecca 01-14-2009 07:00 PM

I wonder if this Nick Wright guy looks like he has down syndrome.

unothadeal 01-14-2009 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 5391377)
I'm shy

ROFL

Skip Towne 01-14-2009 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 5390866)
No one is believing this. You aren't about to act like a savage idiot and then try and cover up with this "pretend" shit. You actually are as dumb as everyone says you are.

:LOL:

dirk digler 01-14-2009 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5391380)
Oh cmon...if you can hang with me you can hang with this dumbass, I know more than he does.

You're too kind. I have never called into a show even though I have wanted to many times

Jets2k5 01-14-2009 07:39 PM

Congratulations on the Pioli hire.

The only way I see him retaining Herm is if the plan is to ensure another year of high draft picks and then make Herm the fall guy. That would give Pioli two drafts to build a solid foundation and a year to gain experience as a GM. Doesn't taste too good right now, but it might be worth it.

In all likelihood Pioli is just being politically correct and will give Herm a chance to save face and make a deal with Clark to do the honorable thing and resign.

Herm, being the weasel that he is, will hang on for the full 3 million he'll receive if he's terminated, then he will use his press contacts to play the race card . Good riddance!

Hey - if Pioli is REALLY good he will trade Herm for a draft pick. Nahh - no one could be stupid enough to give up a valuable draft pick for Herm.

Again - great pickup for the Chiefs and a 99.999% probability that Herm will be gone very shortly.

KcMizzou 01-14-2009 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jets2k5 (Post 5391542)

The only way I see him retaining Herm is if the plan is to ensure another year of high draft picks and then make Herm the fall guy. That would give Pioli two drafts to build a solid foundation and a year to gain experience as a GM. Doesn't taste too good right now, but it might be worth it.

In all likelihood Pioli is just being politically correct and will give Herm a chance to save face and make a deal with Clark to do the honorable thing and resign.

Herm, being the weasel that he is, will hang on for the full 3 million he'll receive if he's terminated, then he will use his press contacts to play the race card . Good riddance!

Hey - if Pioli is REALLY good he will trade Herm for a draft pick. Nahh - no one could be stupid enough to give up a valuable draft pick for Herm.

Again - great pickup for the Chiefs and a 99.999% probability that Herm will be gone very shortly.

:grr:

58-4ever 01-14-2009 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jets2k5 (Post 5391542)

thanks for the back-handed compliments troll. :)

dorseybowe 01-14-2009 07:52 PM

I don't see Herman and Scott working together effectively. Scott is the straight-A, distinguished-honors student, and Herman is the barely passing regular core plan student. Herman doesn't see things for what they really are; He cannot see past the surface. Conversely, Scott seems to already see the Chiefs for what they are - a wreck, for top to bottom, including the front office. Herman does have passion for what he does, and I do believe that he gave his best effort in KC. But Herman's style is old; His conservative nature represents the old league. The new NFL is a complex organization with high-powered people controlling it, and thousands of smaller people running it. The coaches that are most effective are the ones who are innovative and willing to change. Good football teams change every season because that's what is needed to win consistently. Scott recognizes that, and I believe he work toward modernizing the Chiefs, starting by selecting a new head coach.

Jets2k5 01-14-2009 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58-4ever (Post 5391579)
thanks for the back-handed compliments troll. :)

I have 5 posts since 2006, not exactly a troll. The compliments weren't meant to be back handed. The trade remark was a joke at King Carls expense.

The Chiefs made a great pickup in Pioli and he'll surely rid the organization of Herm in short order.

58-4ever 01-14-2009 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jets2k5 (Post 5391613)
I have 5 posts since 2006, not exactly a troll. The compliments weren't meant to be back handed. The trade remark was a joke at King Carls expense.

The Chiefs made a great pickup in Pioli and he'll surely rid the organization of Herm in short order.

I know what you meant n00b. ROFL

58-4ever 01-14-2009 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dorseybowe (Post 5391591)
I don't see Herman and Scott working together effectively. Scott is the straight-A, distinguished-honors student, and Herman is the barely passing regular core plan student. Herman doesn't see things for what they really are; He cannot see past the surface. Conversely, Scott seems to already see the Chiefs for what they are - a wreck, for top to bottom, including the front office. Herman does have passion for what he does, and I do believe that he gave his best effort in KC. But Herman's style is old; His conservative nature represents the old league. The new NFL is a complex organization with high-powered people controlling it, and thousands of smaller people running it. The coaches that are most effective are the ones who are innovative and willing to change. Good football teams change every season because that's what is needed to win consistently. Scott recognizes that, and I believe he work toward modernizing the Chiefs, starting by selecting a new head coach.

Veryinsightfulpostyouhavethere.Iwouldliketocompeteforthehardestposttoreadeveralso.Youareverygiftedat theartofbothwritingandassuminghowcompletestrangersfeel.congrats:thumb:

KcMizzou 01-14-2009 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58-4ever (Post 5391624)
Veryinsightfulpostyouhavethere.Iwouldliketocompeteforthehardestposttoreadeveralso.Youareverygiftedat theartofbothwritingandassuminghowcompletestrangersfeel.congrats:thumb:

Heh.

Still, the content is good.

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-14-2009 08:02 PM

Do we have a link to the recorded PC, audio or video?

1ChiefsDan 01-14-2009 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrRyan (Post 5391112)
My optimistic outlook says we sniff a .500 season next year showing great improvement like the Cards did last season under Wisenhunt and make the challenge for the AFC West title the following year. Just my hunch.

.500 could win the west next year - it did this one.:)

dorseybowe 01-14-2009 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58-4ever (Post 5391624)

What? (scratching head)

DCS - Check the Star - full video

KcMizzou 01-14-2009 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by denverdanchiefsfan (Post 5391658)
.500 could win the west next year - it did this one.:)

Well, there are the perennial Super Bowl Favorite Chargers to contend with.

T-post Tom 01-14-2009 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan (Post 5391633)
Do we have a link to the recorded PC, audio or video?

(added to the thread starter)

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-14-2009 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dorseybowe (Post 5391659)
What? (scratching head)

DCS - Check the Star - full video

Thank you. REP!

FloridaMan88 01-14-2009 08:22 PM

Professor Bob Moore is pathetic in this press conference.

Brock 01-14-2009 09:02 PM

Good lord, this guy is so completely different from Peterson. This is great stuff.

FringeNC 01-14-2009 09:03 PM

Listening to the press conference again...

There is going to be a dramatic change in the Chiefs' organizational philosophy. The Chiefs during Carl's reign [with the probable exception of Vermeil's offense] have been a team that attempted to collect outstanding athletes and the coaches job was to motivate them to play hard and win one-on-one match-ups.

The Pioli way is going to be quite different -- going after smart, disciplined guys who may not be quite as athletic but can be counted on to do their ****ing job, and the coaches' job will be to get the players to execute flawlessly. Needless to say, Herm doesn't fit.

DaFace 01-14-2009 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FringeNC (Post 5391807)
Listening to the press conference again...

There is going to be a dramatic change in the Chiefs' organizational philosophy. The Chiefs during Carl's reign [with the probable exception of Vermeil's offense] have been a team that attempted to collect outstanding athletes and the coaches job was to motivate them to play hard and win one-on-one match-ups.

The Pioli way is going to be quite different -- going after smart, disciplined guys who may not be quite as athletic but can be counted on to do their ****ing job, and the coaches' job will be to get the players to execute flawlessly. Needless to say, Herm doesn't fit.

Yep. By far my favorite quote of the entire press conference was (paraphrasing) "My philosophy is not to get the BEST 53 players, but to get the RIGHT 53 players."

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-14-2009 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 5391804)
Good lord, this guy is so completely different from Peterson. This is great stuff.

There's some "meh" moments, but overall you gotta' love it. I have to say that this "cold shoulder/out of the loop" stuff that some members of the media have been crying about may be just the wonderful fact that Pioli is a very commited and thus busy guy doing his job who doesn't HAVE a lot of time to commit to a bunch of mic-monkeys.

DCS LIKES!

Hammock Parties 01-14-2009 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan (Post 5391829)
There's some "meh" moments, but overall you gotta' love it. I have to say that this "cold shoulder/out of the loop" stuff that some members of the media have been crying about may be just the wonderful fact that Pioli is a very commited and thus busy guy doing his job who doesn't HAVE a lot of time to commit to a bunch of mic-monkeys.

DCS LIKES!

I actually like that, too, believe it or not.

Carl spent too much time worrying about the media.

BigRock 01-14-2009 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan88 (Post 5391343)
It is interesting that on the Chiefs' website that have quotes from people around the league praising Pioli... the one guy they don't have a quote from is Herm.

The one guy? You're saying they have quotes on the site from everyone involved in the National Football League, and/or every employee of the Kansas City Chiefs, except for Herman Edwards?

boogblaster 01-14-2009 09:35 PM

Well the Pats won SBs with smart players .. some not as fast but knew their jobs and played with heart ..

Zouk 01-14-2009 09:35 PM

Wow. He's phenomenal. And he exudes decency.

FringeNC 01-14-2009 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 5391819)
Yep. By far my favorite quote of the entire press conference was (paraphrasing) "My philosophy is not to get the BEST 53 players, but to get the RIGHT 53 players."

I also liked the answer to Gretz's question about scouting....

this seemed to be the order of importance

1) is the guy a team player
2) does he fit our system
3) how athletic is he

This team is going to blown completely apart.

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-14-2009 09:38 PM

Sweet Jesus; his Combine philosophy and mine jive 100%

Thank you Don Pioli, and Welcome To Kansas City!