ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Luke Joeckel may pique Chiefs’ interest at No. 1 overall (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268644)

Frankie 01-18-2013 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pkane (Post 9330914)
I don't get how it is a reach if the top QB is rated in the top 15 overall(by frankie mind you) and you take him at #1.

I don't understand the point of that emphasis. But if a QB is only rated the 15th best player, the fact that he is of a position of need is not enough of a reason to use a rare top pick of the draft on him. Especially if the QB ranked 32, 33, 34, overall is not that far behind as a QB.

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9330940)
How many times do we have to pass on a QB, draft some other slap dick, then watch that QB go on to be succesful before the fans say "you know what, why don't we ever take a chance"?

I think we are all unified that we want to see this draft bring us a young QB. We are just haggling over not squandering a rare chance a team gets at picking first in the draft.

BigMeatballDave 01-18-2013 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9331905)
In THAT draft Barry Sanders without blinking an eye.

That is some shitty hindsight you have there.

BossChief 01-18-2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9330878)
Are you sure you know? you wanting to take Gino #1 damn the rankings or possible reach?

The thought there there is such a thing as a reach for a quarterback is silly.

Over the last 5-6 years, the bust rate of quarterbacks has been one of the lowest of any position group.

Would you rather have a guy like Eugene Monroe or Glenn Dorsey...or Joe Flacco?

**** the thought process that any other position can help your team more than a quarterback.

BIG K 01-18-2013 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9331917)
But if think we are all unified that we want to see this draft bring us a young QB. We are just haggling over not squandering a rare chance a team gets at picking first in the draft.

This is why I have posted rarely in 11 years. (I say eleven years because somehow my first year of posts was lost) The biggest position of need of the Chiefs in the last 40 years has been QB, albeit Montanna and Greene. Instead, we have marveled at picks as N. Smith, D. Thomas, Carter, Tait, Albert, Berry,, and Bowe...

At what point does the fan base and ownership realize that drafting a QB will make the most sense to move this franchise forward? Yeah, I get it, drafting the most awesome LT, LB, RB is awesome.

Until this franchise drafts and develops a QB, we will have awesome players going to the Probowl, while the rest of their team sits at home watching the games......

pkane 01-18-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9331917)
I don't understand the point of that emphasis. But if a QB is only rated the 15th best player, the fact that he is of a position of need is not enough of a reason to use a rare top pick of the draft on him. Especially if the QB ranked 32, 33, 34, overall is not that far behind as a QB.

I think we are all unified that we want to see this draft bring us a young QB. We are just haggling over not squandering a rare chance a team gets at picking first in the draft.

It wasn't a slight but I see how you think that, my bad. I was using your grade as the top QB in the draft being rated as 12th overall and how you should wait to take him. My thought is you don't pass on the QB because he is rated 12th, it would be dumb to. If Oakland could do it all over again they would take Big Ben instead of Gallery 10 times out of 10.

BIG K 01-18-2013 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9331972)
The thought there there is such a thing as a reach for a quarterback is silly.

Over the last 5-6 years, the bust rate of quarterbacks has been one of the lowest of any position group.

Would you rather have a guy like Eugene Monroe or Glenn Dorsey...or Joe Flacco?

**** the thought process that any other position can help your team more than a quarterback.

Exactly!:)

Tribal Warfare 01-18-2013 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9331921)
That is some shitty hindsight you have there.

In that draft he was the best impact player. Jesus, he was a badass.

Tribal Warfare 01-18-2013 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG K (Post 9331915)
Was that the same draft with Troy Aikman?

Yes the very same in which Derrick and Prime was drafted too

BossChief 01-18-2013 11:00 PM

Haha

I'd trade Barry Sanders AND Derrick Thomas for Troy Aikman.

Saccopoo 01-18-2013 11:03 PM

Interesting that the article doesn't mention that the Chiefs took a left tackle prospect in both the second and third round of the 2012 NFL Draft.

You would think that taking guys as high as the second and third round for a spot would be an indicator that they would be expected to play sooner rather than later.

If you don't take a guy in the first and that guy doesn't end up being a starter day one, the national media doesn't remember or care about jack shit.

I mean, I've seen mocks where the Chiefs are taking Starlite Lotulelei. WTF? They just took Poe in the first last year and he was the starter at NT for the whole year.

They take Allen and Stephenson in the second and third rounds, respectively, in the 2012 draft and that means that we should take Joeckel in the first in 2013? ****ing morons.

Tribal Warfare 01-18-2013 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9332045)
Haha

I'd trade Barry Sanders AND Derrick Thomas for Troy Aikman.

If Troy went to the Lions, he'd just be another failed QB in that organization. They trying hard as **** to destroy Stafford.

CoMoChief 01-18-2013 11:48 PM

If Albert isn't re-signed (which Joeckel has a higher ceiling than Albert so I doubt he will be) then Joeckel should be the pick...it's a LT...it warrants the #1 overall pick.

Just warning the people now that slob over Geno Smith because this will happen. Smith isn't a 1st round pick, no matter how much the ppl here think he is.

RealSNR 01-19-2013 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9332131)
If Albert isn't re-signed (which Joeckel has a higher ceiling than Albert so I doubt he will be) then Joeckel should be the pick...it's a LT...it warrants the #1 overall pick.

Just warning the people now that slob over Geno Smith because this will happen. Smith isn't a 1st round pick, no matter how much the ppl here think he is.

Manti Te'o at #1 overall

Sorter 01-19-2013 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9332294)
Manti Te'o at #1 overall

ouch como. LMAO

mcaj22 01-19-2013 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9332049)
Interesting that the article doesn't mention that the Chiefs took a left tackle prospect in both the second and third round of the 2012 NFL Draft.

You would think that taking guys as high as the second and third round for a spot would be an indicator that they would be expected to play sooner rather than later.

that's because they are both garbage and our GM was an idiot and passed a lot of good players and needs elsewhere to take those guys, because he had an ego with a short draft board.

SPchief 01-19-2013 01:34 AM

Quote:

CoMo can teach some things to people like Discuss, Backwards, LAChieffan etc

EDIT

Apparently Sorter as well.

Sorter 01-19-2013 01:40 AM

Quote:

Sig and AV bet for a year that Geno goes in the first round.

Come on, Ringo. Do it.

SPchief 01-19-2013 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9332318)

Come on, Ringo. Do it.

LMAO

Pasta Little Brioni 01-19-2013 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9332318)

Come on, Ringo. Do it.

Hell, let's make him leave for a year :)

Sorter 01-19-2013 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 9332325)
LMAO

he won't *sucks on cig, coughs up blood, then drinks from flask*

He's a pussy. Ringo has always been weak mentally. LMAO

Sorter 01-19-2013 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9332332)
Hell, let's make him leave for a year :)

I'm your huckleberry.

Saccopoo 01-19-2013 01:54 AM

Quote:

You don't pay attention too well, do you?

Jeff Allen and Don Stephenson were drafted in the second and third rounds of the 2012 NFL Draft.

Both starting left tackles, and good ones, in college.

And you are wanting to embrace redundancy by drafting another tackle high in the draft? That would make three tackles in two years, plus the signing of Winston.

So, you think that drafting Joeckel to give the team five tackles taken high in the draft (including Albert and Winston) is a good idea?

That sounds so good it hurts.

RealSNR 01-19-2013 01:55 AM

Oh man don't mess with CoMo, Sorter! He knows all about teh foosball!

Sorter 01-19-2013 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9332343)
Oh man don't mess with CoMo, Sorter! He knows all about teh foosball!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw...u4cmo1_500.gif

Pasta Little Brioni 01-19-2013 01:59 AM

Dude could have better takes if he passed out on the keyboard....

L:AJGLKAGSLALKGHJJAJjakTEO!!!agahaeoa:::::::::lafah:a

Saccopoo 01-19-2013 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9332310)
that's because they are both garbage and our GM was an idiot and passed a lot of good players and needs elsewhere to take those guys, because he had an ego with a short draft board.

No they are not.

Both were well regarded prospects that had very good college careers and went exactly were the NFL projected them to go in terms of round/picks.

Albert
Winston
Allen
Stephenson

That's four tackles that were taken in Round three or above in the NFL Draft since 2006.

And you think taking another one is a good idea?

That's as smart as taking another DT/NT.

My God, some of you people are just ****ing stupid sometimes.

rico 01-19-2013 02:24 AM

In one of my classes in college a few years ago, can't remember which one, but we had this lecture where we discussed how vital first impressions are in terms of socialization. Basically, the teacher showed us some results of studies that were performed with intentions of pinpointing how vital first impressions can be or how much of a long-term impact they can have. In a generalized nutshell, the results showed that first impressions are very difficult to change after they are formed. In many cases it can take a very long time for someone's perception of someone or something being changed...especially if the first impression was negative.

If these claims are legit, then Reid and Dorsey are treading dangerous waters in terms of immediate or potentially semi-long term fan approval if they do something ridiculous like select Joeckel. I think we are going QB.

Fairplay 01-19-2013 02:30 AM

Quote:

The good news is we can have our cake and eat it to.

Select Joeckel with number one pick and Geno will still be there waiting for us with open arms in the second.

Titty Meat 01-19-2013 03:15 AM

Quote:

http://imageshack.us/a/img440/9764/11858274t7kef9.png

milkman 01-19-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9304679)
Don't bring up Carr. He didn't bust because of lack of talent. He busted because the offensive line never gave him more than 2 seconds.

David Carr failed because he has William Bartee syndrome.

He could never turn his head away from his first read.

The O-Line that he played behind, with only one "upgrade" gave up fewer than half the sacks to Shaub in his first year replacing Carr than they did in Carr's final season.

That single upgrade, you ask?

Jordan Black.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9332031)
In that draft he was the best impact player. Jesus, he was a badass.

You are still a ****ing moron.

htismaqe 01-19-2013 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9332294)
Manti Te'o at #1 overall

Honey badger in the 3rd. Most exciting playmaker in the draft.

ILChief 01-19-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 9332407)

Select Joeckel with number one pick and Geno will still be there waiting for us with open arms in the second.

0% chance geno is there in round 2

HolyHat 01-19-2013 11:36 AM

Quote:

Geno doesnt make it out of the first 3 picks. I will bet all of your moms money on that.

ILChief 01-19-2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9333006)
Geno doesnt make it out of the first 3 picks. I will bet all of your moms money on that.

If we don't take him we will be facing him 2x a year

Halfcan 01-19-2013 03:04 PM

Name the starting Left Tackles for the last 5 winning Super Bowl teams???

Now name the QB's.

The Chiefs have Not won a SB since the last time they had a HOF QB- you think they would be able to figure out why??

QB's win Super Bowls Not Left tackles.

RunKC 01-19-2013 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9332355)
No they are not.

Both were well regarded prospects that had very good college careers and went exactly were the NFL projected them to go in terms of round/picks.

Albert
Winston
Allen
Stephenson

That's four tackles that were taken in Round three or above in the NFL Draft since 2006.

And you think taking another one is a good idea?

That's as smart as taking another DT/NT.

My God, some of you people are just ****ing stupid sometimes.

Pioli drafted for depth last year after round 1 because of our team collapsing from injuries the year before.

We needed a swing tackle and Stephenson fit that profile. Allen was a better fit at G and that's why we drafted him.

OmahaChief 01-19-2013 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9333368)
Name the starting Left Tackles for the last 5 winning Super Bowl teams???

Now name the QB's.

The Chiefs have Not won a SB since the last time they had a HOF QB- you think they would be able to figure out why??

QB's win Super Bowls Not Left tackles.

That's like saying name the last 5 vice presidents and then name the last 5 presidents. Everyone knows the QBs in the league as they are the glamour position.

htismaqe 01-19-2013 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OmahaChief (Post 9333420)
That's like saying name the last 5 vice presidents and then name the last 5 presidents. Everyone knows the QBs in the league as they are the glamour position.

Gee, I wonder why that is? :hmmm:

splatbass 01-19-2013 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9333504)
Gee, I wonder why that is? :hmmm:

Because they run the offense?

htismaqe 01-19-2013 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9333550)
Because they run the offense?

His analogy was of naming presidents vs. Vice Presidents.

Of course it's easier to name the Presidents (and QBs incidentally) because they're infinitely more important.

Ugly Duck 01-19-2013 05:29 PM

Quote:

ESPN's Mel Kiper sez KC should select Joeckel.

NFL.com's Gil Brandt sez KC will select Joeckel.

Brandt also sez Oakland will take Geno Smith at #3

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/mock-d...-brandt/155116

keg in kc 01-19-2013 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ugly Duck (Post 9333590)

I predicted that months ago. We take the tackle, Oakland takes the QB and he owns us for the next 10 years.

You'd have to be a complete moron of a franchise to take a tackle in the situation we're in.

We've proven plenty of times that we are.

Hootie 01-19-2013 05:36 PM

with the new wage scale I wouldn't take Willie ****ing Roaf at #1 overall, or any "in the trenches" player.

I either need a Derrick Thomas, a Deion Sanders, an Adrian Peterson, a Calvin Johnson...or a GOD DAMN QB.

Those are the only things I'd take at #1.

if there isn't a ****ing Deion Sanders or Calvin Johnson in this draft I don't want anything besides the best QB available.

Hootie 01-19-2013 05:39 PM

to be honest with you...I've watched all of the youtube videos and I just don't see how Geno isn't considered worthy of the #1 pick? He looks like he has it all to me.

How was Sam Bradford such a definite at #1 but Geno isn't?

I don't get it.

DaneMcCloud 01-19-2013 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ugly Duck (Post 9333590)
ESPN's Mel Kiper sez KC should select Joeckel.

How could anyone that's watched the Chiefs since Trent Green left say that a left tackle is more important to the franchise than a QB?

Especially if the best QB in the draft goes two spots later?

BigMeatballDave 01-19-2013 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9333620)
How could anyone that's watched the Chiefs since Trent Green left say that a left tackle is more important to the franchise than a QB?

Especially if the best QB in the draft goes two spots later?

Because these stupid ****ers still think that Cassel is a good QB.

Hootie 01-19-2013 05:56 PM

I think I would hate taking Luke Jerkoff #1 overall probably as much, if not more than Tyson Jackson.

I'd still give Reid/Dorsey the benefit of the doubt but I would be pissed.

If that's the case, though...we better plan on taking one of the top 3 QB's AND landing Flynn or someone via trade.

htismaqe 01-19-2013 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9333603)
to be honest with you...I've watched all of the youtube videos and I just don't see how Geno isn't considered worthy of the #1 pick? He looks like he has it all to me.

I don't get it.

Sam Bradford didn't declare the year after Andrew "once in a generation" Luck.

That's the only explanation I can come up with.

Hootie 01-19-2013 05:58 PM

I will also add a disclaimer to the above post saying I am not fearing we take a LT right now...I think all of the "experts" are grasping at straws right now anyways.

Horrible example but JaMarcus Russell wasn't the top QB in his class until he started unleashing 100 yard bombs from his knees...

still a long ways to go before Geno doesn't emerge as the clear cut #1

and besides, the NFL doesn't like when teams announce who they take #1 before the draft anyways

see last year's obvious #1 pick Andrew Luck and how he wasn't announced until Goodell called it on draft day

htismaqe 01-19-2013 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9333624)

In Gil Brandt's case, that is absolutely true. He said the other day he thinks Cassel has all the tools to be a successful QB in the NFL. It's like the last 4 years never happened.

BigMeatballDave 01-19-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9333633)
In Gil Brandt's case, that is absolutely true. He said the other day he thinks Cassel has all the tools to be a successful QB in the NFL. It's like the last 4 years never happened.

**** him. He can't die soon enough.

Bewbies 01-19-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9333633)

Brandt's right. Accurate passer, check! Pocket presence, check! Ability to make multiple reads, check! Takes personal responsibility for the team, makes people around him better, check! Played in New England, check!

The guy can do it all. Especially play for New England. ROFL

Hootie 01-19-2013 06:15 PM

lets just imagine real quick we draft Geno

Andy Reid, John Dorsey, Geno Smith

my God we could go 0-16 and I don't think anyone would be entitled to complain because that's EXACTLY what SOC and this board wanted

htismaqe 01-19-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9333666)
lets just imagine real quick we draft Geno

Andy Reid, John Dorsey, Geno Smith

my God we could go 0-16 and I don't think anyone would be entitled to complain because that's EXACTLY what SOC and this board wanted

With those three, there isn't a chance in hell we'd go 0-16. ;)

Hootie 01-19-2013 06:18 PM

as long as we sign Bowe...

Bowe and Charles and our competent line is more than enough to help out a rookie QB.

That's way better shape than Jacksonville was in with dipshit Gabbert or Miami with Tannehill.

I would trade #34 in a second for a Harvin or Maclin.

The Bad Guy 01-19-2013 06:23 PM

Has all the tools?

Hahahaha.

Cassel can't read a defense, has a chicken shit arm, and no pocket awareness.

He should have stayed at TE at USC.

Hootie 01-19-2013 06:34 PM

Cassel has one of the worst throwing motions I've ever seen...he has to put EVERYTHING into every throw...it used to piss me off like no other.

duncan_idaho 01-19-2013 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9333628)
Sam Bradford didn't declare the year after Andrew "once in a generation" Luck.

That's the only explanation I can come up with.

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner.

Geno Smith is a better prospect right now than Sam Bradford, IMO. His numbers aren't quite as good, but Bradford had significant talent advantages on his side, especially at the OL spots. Bradford sat in clean pockets almost constantly. In comparison, Geno had to face/avoid/beat a TON of pressure because of his OL.

They both have dazzling accuracy and ball placement, but I think Smith has more raw arm strength (and upside with that arm strength, if he fixes his lower half).

splatbass 01-19-2013 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9333624)

Who thinks that? Name one person, besides Gil Brandt.

Hootie 01-19-2013 06:52 PM

I think Oklahoma's offense is ****ing stupid. That hurry up look to the sideline schtick is gay.

BigMeatballDave 01-19-2013 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9333751)
Who thinks that? Name one person, besides Gil Brandt.

All the dipshits that have the Chiefs taking a LT.

Why would they have us taking a LT #1 if they didn't believe the Chiefs had anything of value under center?

There is no other logical explanation to taking a LT #1.

splatbass 01-19-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9333778)
All the dipshits that have the Chiefs taking a LT.

That isn't even logical. They may expect Reid to get a new QB in FA, later in the draft, etc. It does NOT mean they think Cassel is a good QB or that we should keep him.

Hootie 01-19-2013 07:18 PM

I pretty much would never draft an OL before the middle of the 2nd round. No joke.

I almost feel the same way about DL after Dorsey, Jackson, Sims and maybe even Poe.

GIVE ME SKILL ****ING PLAYERS WITH FOOTBALL ****ING SKILLS...

you can find 22 lineman off the god damn street!!!

Hootie 01-19-2013 07:18 PM

I want pass rushers, DBs, WRs, TEs, RBs and, of course, A GOD DAMN 1ST ROUND QB

Hootie 01-19-2013 07:20 PM

our draft this year:

1. BQBA
2. B SKILL PA - RB
3. BPA - RB
3-7: BPA

I would not draft a RB in the first 3 rounds when we have Jamaal Charles. The difference between the RB3 and the RB15 is miniscule. Wait until the 5th to draft a RB this year.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-19-2013 07:26 PM

Quote:

I don't get it.

Media narratives.

Frankie 01-19-2013 09:43 PM

Quote:

to be honest with you...I've watched all of the youtube videos and I just don't see how Geno isn't considered worthy of the #1 pick?

You realize Youtube videos are basically 'highlights' don't you?

Bewbies 01-19-2013 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9334199)

Some folks know you're not looking at the touchdown, but watching the reads, presence, accuracy, arm strength etc. And by some folks I mean everyone else in the world.

milkman 01-19-2013 09:52 PM

Quote:

You do realize that you can find every play, not just the highlights, on Youtube, right?

milkman 01-19-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 9334230)
Some folks know you're not looking at the touchdown, but watching the reads, presence, accuracy, arm strength etc. And by some folks I mean everyone else in the world.

And this.

Frankie 01-19-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 9334230)

Yet they are still ****ing "HIGHLIGHTS" and feature the best moments of a QB. Usually put to an aggressive upbeat music to get "some folks" to masturbate to a QB who may not be ALL THAT.

Just sayin'.

BossChief 01-19-2013 09:54 PM

Quote:

There are you tube videos of Geno that show every pass attempt of a lot of his games. Not just highlights.

Hootie 01-19-2013 09:54 PM

Quote:

NO?

what?

KurtCobain 01-19-2013 09:56 PM

Frankie grasping at straws.

Chiefs=Champions 01-19-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Incorrect

Frankie 01-19-2013 10:12 PM

ROFL

So I'm supposed to believe Peyton's Princess (or any of the rest of you) sat down and broke down ALL of Geno's snaps on Youtube when he totally missed the games he played on TV?

Give me a ****ing break.

milkman 01-19-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9334289)
ROFL

So I'm supposed to believe Peyton's Princess (or any of the rest of you) sat down and broke down ALL of Geno's snaps on Youtube when he totally missed the games he played on TV?

Give me a ****ing break.

For a guy that claims to be a smart, you sure are one dumbass mother****er.

Hootie is making fun of your dumb ass.

Frankie 01-19-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9334295)
For a guy that claims to be a smart, you sure are one dumbass mother****er.

Hootie is making fun of your dumb ass.

I made no such claim. But I don't have to look far.

milkman 01-19-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9334308)
I made no such claim. But I don't have to look far.

I have never claimed to be smart.

I have, in fact, called myself dumbass just posting on a football forum.

The one thing I have claimed is that I am not a complete dumbass, while you are.

Bewbies 01-19-2013 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9334247)
Yet they are still ****ing "HIGHLIGHTS" and feature the best moments of a QB. Usually put to an aggressive upbeat music to get "some folks" to masturbate to a QB who may not be ALL THAT.

Just sayin'.

IF A QB HAS EVER MADE A BAD READ, OR MADE EVEN ONE THROW THAT WASN'T PERFECT HE'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO DRAFT!!!