ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Peter King: You have to go back to 1997 to find a draft like this one (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270181)

DaneMcCloud 02-20-2013 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9419892)
Tom Brady was a better prospect coming out of college than Geno Smith. -Dane McCloud

Is that what I said, you ****ing piece of garbage?

YOU didn't specify "Prospect". Did you? No.

So, shut the **** up.

DaneMcCloud 02-20-2013 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9419896)
The Smith lovers, as you call them, have been under attack since early October.

They give back only what they have gotten.

LMAO

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9419896)
Get over it.

Nah, I think I won't, at least for now.

htismaqe 02-20-2013 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9419868)
Riiiight.

So, next year, I should make special note to watch EVERY college game so that I can make comments beginning next January about college players that *MIGHT* appeal to YOU.

Go **** youself, Douchebag.

I don't make a special note to watch a lot of college football, I just do.

It's got nothing to do with scouting players. I just happen to have watch A LOT of these guys play, and play A LOT.

So why don't you stick to something you actually know something about...oh wait, according to you, that's literally everything.

DaneMcCloud 02-20-2013 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 9419882)
It's absolutely hilarious watching you guys go at it with Dane as if you've never interacted with him before.
Just keep hitting him with a logical side of the argument....I'm sure he'll see your side of it....ROFLROFLROFL

Would you care to identify the "logical side"?

htismaqe 02-20-2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9419897)

So, shut the **** up.

No, he said "coming out of college".

Only the most obstinate, self-righteous asshole would try to make that into anything other than what it is:

COMING OUT OF COLLEGE

But go ahead and try to twist every last letter in the English language in and effort to prove your point.

Every time you do it, it just proves mine - that you're a GIANT ****ING DOUCHE.

htismaqe 02-20-2013 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9419900)
LMAO

You weren't here, so you're once again talking about something you know nothing about.

DaneMcCloud 02-20-2013 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9419902)
I don't make a special note to watch a lot of college football, I just do.

It's got nothing to do with scouting players. I just happen to have watch A LOT of these guys play, and play A LOT.

And I just happened to have had a newborn in August, so MY time was limited.

But that's cool, go ahead and insult me for not watching a team in West Virginia, because, you know, they're broadcast every week in SoCal.

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9419902)
So why don't you stick to something you actually know something about...oh wiat, according to you, that's literally everything.

And where and when did I say that?

Where have I stated that ANY of the 2013 QB's would be failures, successes, so on and so forth? Or, where have I stepped outside my knowledge base and offered poor advice to someone?

DaneMcCloud 02-20-2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9419905)
No, he said "coming out of college".

Only the most obstinate, self-righteous asshole would try to make that into anything other than what it is:

COMING OUT OF COLLEGE

But go ahead and try to twist every last letter in the English language in and effort to prove your point.

Every time you do it, it just proves mine - that you're a GIANT ****ING DOUCHE.

I'm a douche because BossChief said "Coming out of college" instead of prospects as rated by NFL Scouts.

That's nice.

htismaqe 02-20-2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9419913)
I'm a douche because BossChief said "Coming out of college" instead of prospects as rated by NFL Scouts.

That's nice.

It's pretty clear what "coming out of college means".

Unless you're being disingenuous.

Or you're just flat ****ing stupid.

htismaqe 02-20-2013 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9419909)
And I just happened to have had a newborn in August, so MY time was limited.

But that's cool, go ahead and insult me for not watching a team in West Virginia, because, you know, they're broadcast every week in SoCal.

ROFL

Talk about completely missing the point.

I'm not insulting you for not watching.

I'm insulting you because you feel the need to insult me because I do.

Way to make it all about you, the constant victim.

DaneMcCloud 02-20-2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9419908)
You weren't here, so you're once again talking about something you know nothing about.

Really? I wasn't here in October?

Huh. That's odd because I began posting again sometime around the end of July 2012 so technically, October 2012 is between July 2012 and February 2013.

Unless there's some new Top Secret Scouting Report I missed that has redefined the Gregorian Calendar.

DaneMcCloud 02-20-2013 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9419917)
ROFL

Talk about completely missing the point.

I'm not insulting you for not watching.

I'm insulting you because you feel the need to insult me because I do.

Way to make it all about you, the constant victim.

I didn't insult you for watching college football.

I asked that if I were to watch all of the games, would I be allowed to join the club?

Completely different.

keg in kc 02-20-2013 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9419921)
I didn't insult you for watching college football.

I asked that if I were to watch all of the games, would I be allowed to join the club?

Completely different.

You can join my club if you'll pay the low, low one time entry fee of 11,000 dollars.

beach tribe 02-20-2013 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9419903)
Would you care to identify the "logical side"?

I said A logical side.
I'm not getting into this with you.
You've never budged an inch as long as I've "known" you. I don't expect you to now.

Fish 02-20-2013 05:36 PM

Another Dane bleed out session I see.... how surprising...

Sorter 02-20-2013 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9419872)
A monstrous backlash for what, exactly? Waiting for The Combines, waiting for free agency to begin and waiting to see who exactly the Chiefs draft?

JFC. Never ONCE have I said that Geno Smith shouldn't be the choice. I've chosen to WAIT before making any determination until AFTER the Combines.

****ing moron.

Personally, the Combine, Pro Days, + Senior Bowl shouldn't radically alter how one views a prospect (without knowledge as to interviews, etc.) The majority of one's opinion should be primarily based on film available/personal viewings of a prospect.

JMHO though.

BossChief 02-20-2013 05:39 PM

Quote:

So, shut the **** up.

YOU said that your answer was gonna stay the same after we wrote the explanation in crayon for ya.

So, yes...that IS what YOU wrote.

Sorry you couldn't connect the dots yourself, Douchelord Blowhard.

BossChief 02-20-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9419945)
Personally, the Combine, Pro Days, + Senior Bowl shouldn't radically alter how one views a prospect (without knowledge as to interviews, etc.) The majority of one's opinion should be primarily based on film available/personal viewings of a prospect.

JMHO though.

I think it's a mix of both. You have to watch the tape and then ask the player why he made the mistakes he made...then, based on his response, you go back to the tape and see what you can do to correct it, if at all. Then, you follow up with future interviews and then in the private workout, you try to see if he can or can't do things you will ask him to do if you draft him...some things you want to see if he has made improvements since the film you saw and some things you may not have seen on tape, but want to see him do it because if you draft them, it's part of their job.

It's all part of assessing how far the QB will need to go, mentally and physically, once you draft him...before he can get on the field.

This is the part that I think Barkley, Wilson and Geno will help themselves...Geno being the biggest profiteer.

Geno should wow gms and coaches on the board with X's and O's, in his interviews about on nd off the field stuff and should be able to blow them away with his throwing to every area of the field.

DJ's left nut 02-20-2013 05:50 PM

Quote:

JMHO though.

Yeah, I like the combine for limited purposes.

Geno: Has Weinke fixed his footwork to where he will step and drive? If so, the combine will show that and he's at a clear 'elite' level as a prospect.

Barkley: Is his arm sound?

But for most things, the tape should tell you more than the combine.

BossChief 02-20-2013 05:52 PM

Barkley isn't gonna throw at the combine...and Dysert injured his hamstring while working out.

beach tribe 02-20-2013 05:53 PM

Weinke's really gonna look old this time around. If he hasn't fixed his footwork by now. It ain't happenin'.
yuk yuk

Fish 02-20-2013 05:57 PM

Geno says keep ****ing doubting.....

Quote:

Smith told KCSP in Kansas City with Danny and Carrington that not only is the characterization of this year’s quarterback class wrong, but that he thinks he’s could be the No. 1 pick.

“I don’t know why but I hear about people saying it’s a weak quarterback class, which is something that I don’t believe in because every quarterback is going to have to make a transition into the NFL one way or another. That’s all based on the individual,” Smith said. “My goal is to be picked No. 1 overall but at the same time, wherever I get picked I’m going to come in with the same mentality, same goals in mind, so I’m not really worried about what anyone says because everyone has an opinion.”

“People saying it’s a weak quarterback class or Geno Smith is hiding or he’s not a competitor, whatever questions there may be out there about me,” Smith said. “ I’m just going to do my best to go out there and showcase who I am because I have full confidence in my ability on and off the field, so why not do it at the combine?

“In my case, I made this decision and I told everyone that I’m tired of this speculation and I’m ready to go out there and try to end all of that.”

“I consider myself one of the best at what I do,” Smith said. “You talk about this class and there are some great guys out there, but my goal is to always separate myself from the rest of the group and my goal is to be the best wherever I am. Once I go to the next level I’m going to compete, going to work, and my goal is going to be to be the best in the NFL.

“I just want to make sure people know that I have a goal, I have ambitions and I’m going to work until I get there. I’m not a guy who is cocky or over the top with it, I’m a very humble guy, quiet and I keep to myself, but when it comes down to football, this is something that I love to do and quite honestly I want to be the best at it.”
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-...31--ncaaf.html

milkman 02-20-2013 06:02 PM

Quote:

So, shut the **** up.

Remember guys, whenever you post anything be certain to be very, very spefic with your words.

Intent is far to difficult for simple minds to discern.

DJ's left nut 02-20-2013 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9419986)
Barkley isn't gonna throw at the combine...and Dysert injured his hamstring while working out.

Yeah, and I was disappointed with the fact that Barkley wasn't throwing.

Now we're left with just a single throwing session.

BossChief 02-20-2013 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9420015)
Remember guys, whenever you post anything be certain to be very, very spefic with your words.

ROFL

That's gonna leave a mark.

DJ's left nut 02-20-2013 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9420004)
Geno says keep ****ing doubting.....

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-...31--ncaaf.html

That is so the right answer.

I was bummed out that he wasn't going to throw at the combine because it seemed passive to me.

His actions and just as importantly, his words, show otherwise. If he went out there and threw but said nothing, that would mean something, but it could also just be his representation putting him up to it.

But to go on the radio and say "look, I'm tired of this class and by extension me getting knocked, I know I'm a badass and I'm going to prove it"...man that's the kind of swagger I desperately want in my QBs.

None of this howdy doody 'try hard' bullshit I get out of Cassel. I want my QB to believe he's a stud.

Fish 02-20-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9420028)

I was bummed out that he wasn't going to throw at the combine because it seemed passive to me.

His actions and just as importantly, his words, show otherwise. If he went out there and threw but said nothing, that would mean something, but it could also just be his representation putting him up to it.

But to go on the radio and say "look, I'm tired of this class and by extension me getting knocked, I know I'm a badass and I'm going to prove it"...man that's the kind of swagger I desperately want in my QBs.

None of this howdy doody 'try hard' bullshit I get out of Cassel. I want my QB to believe he's a stud.

Yup. The more I hear from him, the smarter he sounds.

Titty Meat 02-20-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9420028)

Its a little fougazi when he sits there on Twitter and rambles about his critics then goes out and plays like shit vs Syracuse though.

Hammock Parties 02-20-2013 06:10 PM

Geno's confidence bodes well. Doesn't sound like a guy who's nervous or uncertain about the task that lies ahead.

This dawg 'bout to hunt.

DJ's left nut 02-20-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9420034)
Its a little fougazi when he sits there on Twitter and rambles about his critics then goes out and plays like shit vs Syracuse though.

Being cocky doesn't mean you'll be good.

Being a pussy almost certainly means you won't be.

It's a litmus test question and one that he passed. The rest of it is stuff we'll have to learn as we go, but getting "is he a pussy" crossed off before the combine even begins is a nice start.

Hammock Parties 02-20-2013 06:14 PM

Pros: is not a pussy.

DaneMcCloud 02-20-2013 06:34 PM

Quote:

JMHO though.

I'd say that under normal circumstances, that's true. But this year, Dorsey has already said that the Chiefs need The Combine and days set up at Arrowhead in order to determine the best QB of this class.

I don't think this is like any other year. Of course, I'm in the vocal minority, but I don't give a ****.

DaneMcCloud 02-20-2013 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9420015)

Yeah, because suddenly, I'm stupid.

But let me say this: The other 11,500 members of Chiefsplanet should be eternally grateful that you and a handful of others identified the Chiefs #1 overall draft picks MONTHS before the Chiefs. Hell, you guys have identified the best QB LONG before any one else had identified him.

You deserve a medal for your bravery.

DaneMcCloud 02-20-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9419942)
Another Dane bleed out session I see.... how surprising...

Excuse me? Please explain how I'm "bleeding out".

Thanks in advance.

patteeu 02-20-2013 06:52 PM

The Geno mafia has sure turned the Lounge into a cesspool. I'm going back to DC for a few hours to get a breath of fresh air. But don't worry, I'll be back for another installment of delusional expertise and fake claims of watching extensive film

P.S. Kudos to Dane for being a voice of reason.

RealSNR 02-20-2013 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9420227)
The Geno mafia has sure turned the Lounge into a cesspool. I'm going back to DC for a few hours to get a breath of fresh air. But don't worry, I'll be back for another installment of delusional expertise and fake claims of watching extensive film

P.S. Kudos to Dane for being a voice of reason.

Bullshit. Dane's on a crazy ****ing witch hunt to find the Geno fan who kicked his dog and pooped in his mailbox. Nothing he has said about Geno Smith's supporters or energy the past few weeks has been remotely accurate.

Again, if you wanted to see some REAL bloodbath QB mafia-type shit, go back to the Sanchez debates of 2009. This entire offseason is a ****ing tea party compared to what it was back then. Smith, Barkley, and Wilson supporters are gathering together and singing kumbay****ingya, all united under one goal.

After BlackBob got raped, this board became downright pleasant again, even with Jags troll and that Carl Peterson shitass leaving garbage everywhere.

Then all of a sudden Dane and a few others came out of nowhere and spouted off a bunch of bullshit about how the Geno Smith and his fans were taking over the BB and suppressing the freedoms of everybody who dared turn against them.

It's rubbish. Pure ****ing rubbish.

DaneMcCloud 02-20-2013 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9420259)
Bullshit. Dane's on a crazy ****ing witch hunt to find the Geno fan who kicked his dog and pooped in his mailbox. Nothing he has said about Geno Smith's supporters or energy the past few weeks has been remotely accurate.

Again, if you wanted to see some REAL bloodbath QB mafia-type shit, go back to the Sanchez debates of 2009. This entire offseason is a ****ing tea party compared to what it was back then. Smith, Barkley, and Wilson supporters are gathering together and singing kumbay****ingya, all united under one goal.

After BlackBob got raped, this board became downright pleasant again, even with Jags troll and that Carl Peterson shitass leaving garbage everywhere.

Then all of a sudden Dane and a few others came out of nowhere and spouted off a bunch of bullshit about how the Geno Smith and his fans were taking over the BB and suppressing the freedoms of everybody who dared turn against them.

LMAO

If the Chiefs pass on Smith, this forum will likely implode. We'll all be furiously logging into the Downtime Planet.

RealSNR 02-20-2013 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9420281)
LMAO

If the Chiefs pass on Smith, this forum will likely implode. We'll all be furiously logging into the Downtime Planet.

It really depends, dude.

If we pass on Geno Smith for a different QB at #1, the board might implode, but only because people will be so ****ing elated that we at least took a ****ing QB in the first round for the first time in 30 years. You might see some people questioning the pick, but overwhelmingly people will be happy with it. I, for one, will be happy if it's Barkley or Wilson.

If we draft Star, then yes, you are correct. There will be rape.

Bowser 02-20-2013 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9420281)
LMAO

Quite possible, but if the Raiders take Geno at 3, we will see a meltdown of proportions undreamt of around these parts.

Fish 02-20-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9420310)
Quite possible, but if the Raiders take Geno at 3, we will see a meltdown of proportions undreamt of around these parts.

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/3310/15109398.jpg

DJ's left nut 02-20-2013 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9420259)

I pooped on his dog and kicked his mailbox, so it's not me.

BossChief 02-20-2013 07:22 PM

I just want them to identify who they think is the best quarterback of this class is and draft him with our first draft choice.

To be honest, I wouldn't even care who that is.

If they take Landry Jones with the top pick, I'd accept that a lot faster than I can stomach another linemen.

DaneMcCloud 02-20-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9420310)

Well, my opinion at this point in time is that if the Raiders want him at the #3 spot, the Chiefs will want him at #1 overall.

I have a hard time believing that if Smith separates himself that much in the next 10 weeks, that the Chiefs pass on him.

But, who knows?

Bowser 02-20-2013 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9420324)
Well, my opinion at this point in time is that if the Raiders want him at the #3 spot, the Chiefs will want him at #1 overall.

I have a hard time believing that if Smith separates himself that much in the next 10 weeks, that the Chiefs pass on him.

But, who knows?

It all hinges on the combine, especially since he's agreed to throw.

milkman 02-20-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9420156)
Yeah, because suddenly, I'm stupid.

But let me say this: The other 11,500 members of Chiefsplanet should be eternally grateful that you and a handful of others identified the Chiefs #1 overall draft picks MONTHS before the Chiefs. Hell, you guys have identified the best QB LONG before any one else had identified him.

You deserve a medal for your bravery.

We'll take a cash bonus instead.

SAUTO 02-20-2013 11:15 PM

Dane.

You have said yourself you have only seen the WORST two games Geno played this year. Right?
then you say you have nothing against drafting him at one if they deem him deserving.

But it is seeming like you are bashing the guy and his supporters at every ****ing turn.

What is the truth? Real talk.

I like you, you know that, I'm not one of the Dane haters around here.

But goddamn man it seems like you are saying one thing and then saying something else with every post.

What do you have against Geno and his supporters? Especially when you admittedly have only watched TWO games. I have linked you to the video of him doing everything you supposedly want in our franchise qb. Either you aren't watching or you are somewhat trolling.

Which is it?

Watch the guy play. It's obvious.

It is ****ing obvious what this guy can do.

You are better than this
You are better than listening to what the taking heads say.

watch the videos. Please. Watch them.

PLEASE
Posted via Mobile Device

-King- 02-20-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9421500)
Dane.

You have said yourself you have only seen the WORST two games Geno played this year. Right?
then you say you have nothing against drafting him at one if they deem him deserving.

But it is seeming like you are bashing the guy and his supporters at every ****ing turn.

What is the truth? Real talk.

I like you, you know that, I'm not one of the Dane haters around here.

But goddamn man it seems like you are saying one thing and then saying something else with every post.

What do you have against Geno and his supporters? Especially when you admittedly have only watched TWO games. I have linked you to the video of him doing everything you supposedly want in our franchise qb. Either you aren't watching or you are somewhat trolling.

Which is it?

Watch the guy play. It's obvious.

It is ****ing obvious what this guy can do.

You are better than this
You are better than listening to what the taking heads say.

watch the videos. Please. Watch them.

PLEASE
Posted via Mobile Device

He's already said he won't watch the videos unless the Chiefs draft him.

RealSNR 02-20-2013 11:24 PM

I like Dane, too. I look forward to chumming around with him when the draft is over and the Chiefs have Geno

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-21-2013 12:29 AM

Well lets see... Thig Lyfe has gone full Attica, Dane has gone...well...something, Zach is a useless goddamned soccer pimp, Hamas has become practically a lurker, Mecca has disappeared during his favorite time of the off season, and we're being trolled by fans from the most forgettable franchise in NFL history. Burst........lost.
Posted via Mobile Device

ToxSocks 02-21-2013 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9421653)
Well lets see... Thig Lyfe has gone full Attica, Dane has gone...well...something, Zach is a useless goddamned soccer pimp, Hamas has become practically a lurker, Mecca has disappeared during his favorite time of the off season, and we're being trolled by fans from the most forgettable franchise in NFL history. Burst........lost.
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO LMAO

So full of win.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-21-2013 01:11 AM

You have to go back to 1987 to find "A ha" at the top of the charts. Just sayin...
Posted via Mobile Device

Saccopoo 02-21-2013 01:21 AM

Peter King can suck my dick.

I still remember his article about the Chiefs drafting Andre Ware and winning multiple Super Bowls.

King doesn't know jack ****ing shit.

MagicHef 02-21-2013 07:23 AM

I find it humorous that he didn't manage to make all the way back to 1996, when no QB was taken in the first.

htismaqe 02-21-2013 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9420294)
It really depends, dude.

If we pass on Geno Smith for a different QB at #1, the board might implode, but only because people will be so ****ing elated that we at least took a ****ing QB in the first round for the first time in 30 years. You might see some people questioning the pick, but overwhelmingly people will be happy with it. I, for one, will be happy if it's Barkley or Wilson.

If we draft Star, then yes, you are correct. There will be rape.

This.

It's not about Geno. It's about maximizing our opportunity with the ONE AND ONLY #1 overall pick we'll likely EVER have.

Gone before we picked? Not this year.

Somebody traded in front of us and took our guy? Not this year.

Too costly to trade up? Not this year.

I don't HAVE to have Geno. But I do HAVE to have a QB. I happen to think that Geno is the best QB in this class and think he would be the best pick at #1. He's not the only choice, though.

But if this team takes Luke Joeckel or Star Lotulelei, I am done. It sounds like a cop out but it isn't. I've put up with this team for far too long. Too many mistakes, too much bullshit. Is it fair not to trust Reid and Dorsey? No. But that's human nature. I've been burned by this team too many times.

OnTheWarpath15 02-21-2013 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9421963)
This.

It's not about Geno. It's about maximizing our opportunity with the ONE AND ONLY #1 overall pick we'll likely EVER have.

Gone before we picked? Not this year.

Somebody traded in front of us and took our guy? Not this year.

Too costly to trade up? Not this year.

I don't HAVE to have Geno. But I do HAVE to have a QB. I happen to think that Geno is the best QB in this class and think he would be the best pick at #1. He's not the only choice, though.

But if this team takes Luke Joeckel or Star Lotulelei, I am done. It sounds like a cop out but it isn't. I've put up with this team for far too long. Too many mistakes, too much bullshit. Is it fair not to trust Reid and Dorsey? No. But that's human nature. I've been burned by this team too many times.

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/clap...3_clap_gif.gif

KC_Lee 02-21-2013 08:40 AM

Quote:

Peter King: You have to go back to 1997 to find a draft like this one.
And you'd have to go back even further for the last time Peter King ever saw his own dick.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-21-2013 10:17 AM

Another ray of hope: I pointed this out on a different board. Look at how the Bowe deal is being handled. Fair market value, no egoli-bias/doghouse-bullshit. No Peterson "overpay because hes a fan favorite and **** the guy we need to keep around"-bullshit either. From a business perspective, the FO is finally in line with the rest of civilization thus far.
Posted via Mobile Device

HemiEd 02-21-2013 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9420323)
I just want them to identify who they think is the best quarterback of this class is and draft him with our first draft choice.

To be honest, I wouldn't even care who that is.

If they take Landry Jones with the top pick, I'd accept that a lot faster than I can stomach another linemen.

Well said. No option but selecting a QB with the first pick is acceptable, at all.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-21-2013 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 9422314)
Well said. No option but selecting a QB with the first pick is acceptable, at all.

This. Even the SC brokedick if push comes to shove.
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud 09-02-2013 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs(exceptQB) (Post 9419743)
Dane is gonna have to leave again after we draft Geno.

He faces monstrous backlash.

LMAO

Chief Roundup 09-02-2013 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9421963)

Bye

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-02-2013 08:58 AM

All of our drafts are going to suck. Forever.

-King- 09-02-2013 09:05 AM

LMAO @ The fact that htis left. $100 says he still lurks on here regretting leaving.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bowser 09-02-2013 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9933044)
LMAO @ The fact that htis left. $100 says he still lurks on here regretting leaving.
Posted via Mobile Device

He'll be back. They always come back.