ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Sounds like Matt Flynn heading to Oakland via trade, and Carson Palmer Out (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271585)

crispystl 03-30-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9542811)
Do you actually have something to say?

Actually yes sir I do, I have never bashed you or said anything malicious towards you (that I can recall LOL) I just don't understand that argument. I mean if your argument is based on building a franchise around those QB's at their PRESENT age then that's one thing, but c'mon man you're trying to tell me you would rather have Cam Newton than Tom Brady? Or Peyton Manning? RIGHT NOW??

crispystl 03-30-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9542823)
You'll take a guy that's won exactly ONE playoff game, with superior offensive talent, in the past 5 years, over a guy that just won the Super Bowl and lit it up for 6 straight weeks (not to mention five straight years of playoff wins)?

What the **** are you smokin'?

Hey, you'll take Cam Newton...what ARE YOU smoking???

milkman 03-30-2013 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9542823)
You'll take a guy that's won exactly ONE playoff game, with superior offensive talent, in the past 5 years, over a guy that just won the Super Bowl and lit it up for 6 straight weeks (not to mention five straight years of playoff wins)?

What the **** are you smokin'?

Matt Ryan has been the more consistent regular season QB.

But, yeah, I'm taking the guy that has shown he can get it done in the playoffs.

Two years ago, my answer would have been different.

HotCarl 03-30-2013 09:55 PM

Oakland passes on Eugene too huh. Interesting.

DaneMcCloud 03-30-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crispystl420 (Post 9542835)
Hey, you'll take Cam Newton...what ARE YOU smoking???

I'm smokin' the mother****er that can put up 4,000 yards in the air and 31 TD's per year with a broke dick 33 year old receiver as his main weapon.

What you got?

tooge 03-30-2013 09:57 PM

Well, whatever talent Flynn had just went up in smoke

crispystl 03-30-2013 09:59 PM

We'll see just how f'ing great Flacco is this year, but hey if he has a great season Ill be the first one on here to admit it.i have no problem admitting I'm wrong. I don't see Dane doing the same.

penbrook 03-30-2013 10:00 PM

Per Jason La Canfora

With Kevin Kolb agreeing to terms on 2yr deal with Bills tonite, Jags, Jets, Cards, Raiders teams still possibly in market for vet QB...

crispystl 03-30-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9542843)
I'm smokin' the mother****er that can put up 4,000 yards in the air and 31 TD's per year with a broke dick 33 year old receiver as his main weapon.

What you got?

Playoff appearances.. I mean that's the basis of your argument right? If you can negate Matt Ryan's ability based on his playoff performance why can't I negate Cam Newton's based on his lack there of??? Am I right?

penbrook 03-30-2013 10:01 PM

Per SBreport

Matt Flynn still on the verge of being a*#Raider *according to@JasonLaCanfora *who says "contractual closure" is all that remains.

crispystl 03-30-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crispystl420 (Post 9542855)
Playoff appearances.. I mean that's the basis of your argument right? If you can negate Matt Ryan's ability based on his playoff performance why can't I negate Cam Newton's based on his lack there off??? Am I right?

What you got??

DaneMcCloud 03-30-2013 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9542838)
Matt Ryan has been the more consistent regular season QB.

But, yeah, I'm taking the guy that has shown he can get it done in the playoffs.

Two years ago, my answer would have been different.

Joe Flacco is an interesting case, IMO.

When he came out, he was supposedly "raw" but with a huge arm. I think he proved that in his first season, even though their offense was a detriment to their team and they ultimately lost in the AFC Championship.

Newsome continued to supply Flacco with offensive players, year after year, yet they just couldn't get over the hump. Mind you, Newsome didn't make a move for a Julio Jones, Tony Gonzalez or even a Roddy White, but he did bring in some competent players.

The biggest move, IMO, was firing Cam Cameron (because again, IMO, the game has truly passed him by) and replacing him with Jim Caldwell. In all honesty, I thought that Caldwell was the equivilent of Gunther Cunningham or any other coordinator that was elevated to head coach unceremoniously (George Seifert is another).

But dammit if the Ravens offense didn't explode after his hiring. They were taking shots downfield, running with abandon and so on. I think I may have said this last year but my apologies to Caldwell. He was a true difference maker for the Ravens.

Which makes one wonder: What IS Flacco's ceiling?

Personally, I believe that Ryan already hit his ceiling and will be lucky to maintain it.

DaneMcCloud 03-30-2013 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crispystl420 (Post 9542855)
Playoff appearances.. I mean that's the basis of your argument right? If you can negate Matt Ryan's ability based on his playoff performance why can't I negate Cam Newton's based on his lack there of??? Am I right?

Ryan is surrounded by talent. Two first round WR's, a HOF tight end and high draft choices on the offensive line.

Cam Newton is surrounded by incompetent coaches, poor personnel, a brand new GM, yet he's put up record numbers.

You are clearly wrong.

milkman 03-30-2013 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9542843)

What you got?

I'm struggling a little with something here.

You have concerns about Geno's sideline demeanor and how that translares to leadership, while there isn't a another QB that is more selfish and that pouts more than Cam Newton when things aren't going well.

These seem like opposing views.

Tombstone RJ 03-30-2013 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9542853)
Per Jason La Canfora

With Kevin Kolb agreeing to terms on 2yr deal with Bills tonite, Jags, Jets, Cards, Raiders teams still possibly in market for vet QB...

Jags aren't dumb enough to make another first round QB mistake. I'd scratch them off the list...

crispystl 03-30-2013 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9542864)
Ryan is surrounded by talent. Two first round WR's, a HOF tight end and high draft choices on the offensive line.

Cam Newton is surrounded by incompetent coaches, poor personnel, a brand new GM, yet he's put up record numbers.

You are clearly wrong.

No I'm not, I think it's easily debatable

crispystl 03-30-2013 10:09 PM

Not to mention Cam Newton is a 10 cent brain w/ the emotional IQ of Lindsey Lohan

DaneMcCloud 03-30-2013 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9542865)
I'm struggling a little with something here.

You have concerns about Geno's sideline demeanor and how that translares to leadership, while there isn't a another QB that is more selfish and that pouts more than Cam Newton when things aren't going well.

These seem like opposing views.

Geno lacks the charisma and self-confidence of Cam Newton.

Not only is Cam a 6'5, 250 pound beast that had Warren Moon in his corner, he came out and said "I want to be an icon and an entertainer".

Now, shit like that may piss some people off, but it completely energizes others.

FTR, I think Barkley has charisma, is most definitely a vocal and visible leader, so to be clear, my opinion has nothing to do with being "scared" of taking a QB at 1.1. But that said, knowing what I know about Barkley and his arm limitations, I wouldn't take him 1.1, either.

For me, it's not a philosophical issue, it's an evaluation issue.

And I completely respect that you may feel differently.

DaneMcCloud 03-30-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crispystl420 (Post 9542872)
No I'm not, I think it's easily debatable

How? Debate it.

Tombstone RJ 03-30-2013 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9542860)
Joe Flacco is an interesting case, IMO.

When he came out, he was supposedly "raw" but with a huge arm. I think he proved that in his first season, even though their offense was a detriment to their team and they ultimately lost in the AFC Championship.

Newsome continued to supply Flacco with offensive players, year after year, yet they just couldn't get over the hump. Mind you, Newsome didn't make a move for a Julio Jones, Tony Gonzalez or even a Roddy White, but he did bring in some competent players.

The biggest move, IMO, was firing Cam Cameron (because again, IMO, the game has truly passed him by) and replacing him with Jim Caldwell. In all honesty, I thought that Caldwell was the equivilent of Gunther Cunningham or any other coordinator that was elevated to head coach unceremoniously (George Seifert is another).

But dammit if the Ravens offense didn't explode after his hiring. They were taking shots downfield, running with abandon and so on. I think I may have said this last year but my apologies to Caldwell. He was a true difference maker for the Ravens.

Which makes one wonder: What IS Flacco's ceiling?

Personally, I believe that Ryan already hit his ceiling and will be lucky to maintain it.

Flacco's ceiling has been reached. He benefitted mightily from Raheem Moore's stupidity. Take that play away and Flacco is looking like Flacco again.

crispystl 03-30-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9542880)
How? Debate it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by crispystl420 (Post 9542892)
Matt Ryan is a better QB than Cam Newton at this point and has multiple playoff appearances. Cam's supporting cast suck blah blah blah this is the NFL and i'm paying for what you've done for me.

Matt Ryan is a better QB than Cam Newton at this point and has multiple playoff appearances. Cam's supporting cast suck blah blah blah this is the NFL and i'm paying for what you've done for me.

ShowtimeSBMVP 03-30-2013 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9542883)
Flacco's ceiling has been reached. He benefitted mightily from Raheem Moore's stupidity. Take that play away and Flacco is looking like Flacco again.

Not true at all look what QB do after Cam Cameron leaves. Brees, Rivers all got better and Flacco started to show that in playoffs.

DaneMcCloud 03-30-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9542883)

I didn't see Raheem Moore in the Super Bowl.

Did you?

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-30-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotCarl (Post 9542841)
Oakland passes on Eugene too huh. Interesting.

I'm going to hot carl in your mouth come draft day, you archaic ****.
Posted via Mobile Device

Messier 03-30-2013 10:16 PM

If the Cards acquire Palmer, I guess it's the Jets that become the most likely to draft a QB.

crispystl 03-30-2013 10:16 PM

Like I said though I'll own up on anything I say. If Cam Newton wins the Superbowl in 3 years I'll come on this board and admit I'm wrong. I doubt you would do the same. I'm just saying. It's a fun debate and I'll argue it all night long, but I have no interest in getting malicious w/ you or any other long time member of this board. We're all rooting for the same team.

Tombstone RJ 03-30-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9542896)
Not true at all look what QB do after Cam Cameron leaves. Brees, Rivers all got better and Flacco started to show that in playoffs.

I guess we will see. Boldin is gone now along with Jacoby Jones...

Tombstone RJ 03-30-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9542902)
If the Cards acquire Palmer, I guess it's the Jets that become the most likely to draft a QB.

well they are pretty stupid...

Tombstone RJ 03-30-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9542899)
I didn't see Raheem Moore in the Super Bowl.

Did you?

Nope, 'cause he blew it...

DaneMcCloud 03-30-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crispystl420 (Post 9542903)
Like I said though I'll own up on anything I say. If Cam Newton wins the Superbowl in 3 years I'll come on this board and admit I'm wrong. I doubt you would do the same.

Who the **** are you? And why would even suggest that I wouldn't admit to being wrong?

Have I not repeatedly said that Sanchez would have likely equaled Cassel?

Uh, yes, I have.

Quote:

Originally Posted by crispystl420 (Post 9542903)
I'm just saying. It's a fun debate and I'll argue it all night long, but I have no interest in getting malicious w/ you or any other long time member of this board. We're all rooting for the same team.

No.

You're saying it's "fun" but that I, me personally, wouldn't admit if I was wrong years down the road. So essentially, you're calling me out as a liar, years ahead of what I'm supposedly having fun with.

How is that "fun"?

milkman 03-30-2013 10:19 PM

I get that Newton is charismatic and confident.

I think, though, that he needs to grow up.

Until he does, I don't believe he has, or will have, the respect of his team as a leader.

HMc 03-30-2013 10:20 PM

you have a fairly unorthodox definition of fun yourself, Dane. Your panties are routinely in a bunch on this board yet you're here all the time.

crispystl 03-30-2013 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9542911)
Who the **** are you? And why would even suggest that I wouldn't admit to being wrong?

Have I not repeatedly said that Sanchez would have likely equaled Cassel?

Uh, yes, I have.

No.

You're saying it's "fun" but that I, me personally, wouldn't admit if I was wrong years down the road. So essentially, you're calling me out as a phony.

How is that "fun"?

Ok man that's valid. I'm not calling you out as phony. That was an assumption, and I shouldn't have made it.

crispystl 03-30-2013 10:21 PM

I still stick by my argument though.

DaneMcCloud 03-30-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9542915)
I get that Newton is charismatic and confident.

I think, though, that he needs to grow up.

Until he does, I don't believe he has, or will have, the respect of his team as a leader.

I think that if Newton were coached by a Harbaugh or Belichick or Coughlin or even Reid, his ceiling would be insane. Like Warren Moon, Randall Cunningham, multiple Super Bowls, insane.

Fortunately, with free agency and the impatience of ownership, we may see that happen, unlike a poor guy like Bartkowski or Pastorini and especially, Archie Manning.

DaneMcCloud 03-30-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc (Post 9542917)
you have a fairly unorthodox definition of fun yourself, Dane.

No truer words have been spoken as of late.

Glad to see you're still around and not fish food. No joke.

DaneMcCloud 03-30-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crispystl420 (Post 9542919)
I still stick by my argument though.

Hey man, it's all good. You have a better chance of being right than I do, but I stick by my words as well.

:thumb:

HMc 03-30-2013 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9542922)
No truer words have been spoken as of late.

Glad to see you're still around and not fish food. No joke.

Beaches on the east coast are really hard to get to/park at so it's fairly easy to avoid visiting them. Not having a shark take my leg or life is an added bonus. :thumb:

crispystl 03-30-2013 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9542920)
I think that if Newton were coached by a Harbaugh or Belichick or Coughlin or even Reid, his ceiling would be insane. Like Warren Moon, Randall Cunningham, multiple Super Bowls, insane.

Fortunately, with free agency and the impatience of ownership, we may see that happen, unlike a poor guy like Bartkowski or Pastorini and especially, Archie Manning.

I just think his emotional intelligence leaves something to be desired. I mean crying in the post game presser? Pulling the Superman pose losing 23-7 ? Those aren't the acts of a LEADER imop. Could you see Joe Montana, or Tom Brady doing that shit?

Again that's just my opinion but I think it's valid.

crispystl 03-30-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9542924)
Hey man, it's all good. You have a better chance of being right than I do, but I stick by my words as well.

:thumb:

You too man I never meant to start anything personal between us.

Setsuna 03-31-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc (Post 9542934)
Beaches on the east coast are really hard to get to/park at so it's fairly easy to avoid visiting them. Not having a shark take my leg or life is an added bonus. :thumb:

On the east coast of Australia? Come to the US, it's sun and surf all the time with little to no hassle.

scho63 04-01-2013 10:33 AM

Looks like it is now official

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...3662--nfl.html

The Oakland Raiders and Seattle Seahawks have pulled the trigger on a trade that will send quarterback Matt Flynn to the Raiders in exchange for a pair of draft picks, reports Jay Glazer of FOXSports.com.

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, the picks the Raiders have shipped to the Seahawks include picks in 2014 and a conditional draft choice in 2015.

Word broke last Friday that the Raiders and Seahawks were close to a deal for Flynn, appeared in three games in his first season in Seattle after signing a three-year, $19.5 million contract as an unrestricted free agent last March. The 2008 seventh-round pick out of LSU by the Green Bay Packers played in just over three dozen offensive snaps, completing five of his nine pass attempts for 68 yards in relief of rookie Russell Wilson, who won the Seahawks' starting job after an open competition during training camp.

Flynn has two seasons and $11.5 million remaining on his contract, including a $5.25 million base salary, $2 million of which is fully guaranteed, for the 2013 season. By trading Flynn, the Seahawks will save $5.25 million in cash and $3.25 million in cap space, some of which may be used to locate another backup quarterback. Wilson is currently the only quarterback on the team's 90-man roster and one option may include Tyler Thigpen, an unrestricted free agent who spent the last two season as the backup quarterback with the Buffalo Bills. Thigpen has the athleticism to run the read-option should something happen to Wilson this season.

In addition to acquiring Flynn, Glazer adds that the Raiders are attempting to trade Carson Palmer, their starting quarterback the last two seasons, to the Arizona Cardinals for a late round draft choice.

Palmer, 33, has refused to reduce his $13 million base salary and would play for less, and in a lesser role, on another team, Michael Silver of Yahoo! Sports reports. Trading, or flat-out releasing Palmer will save the Raiders $13 million in cash and $5.995 million in salary cap space this season.

R8RFAN 04-01-2013 11:19 AM

My Best CP Poster Homer Voice

GTFO Palmer, I never liked your ass anyway

Dayze 04-01-2013 11:23 AM

LMAOLMAOtrading for a backup QB!

BigMeatballDave 04-01-2013 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9545853)
My Best CP Poster Homer Voice

GTFO Palmer, I never liked your ass anyway

1st and 2nd round picks LMAO

R8RFAN 04-01-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9545876)
1st and 2nd round picks LMAO

2 second rounders for a Bust Alex Smiff LMAO

R8RFAN 04-01-2013 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9545867)
LMAOLMAOtrading for a backup QB!

I thought that too but Reggie knows what he is getting with Flynn.. We shall see if he can perform to the level of the talented Alex Smiff :LOL:

Dayze 04-01-2013 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9545884)

yeah, but Smith fits 'the system'...and we get a LT at #1

winning!!!! Championships!!!

Dayze 04-01-2013 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9545888)
I thought that too but Reggie knows what he is getting with Flynn.. We shall see if he can perform to the level of the talented Alex Smiff :LOL:

i was being sarcastic. :p

...still can't believe the Chiefs. JFC

ShowtimeSBMVP 04-01-2013 11:32 AM

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m

There it is RT @Seahawks QB Matt Flynn traded to @RAIDERS for 2014 5th-round draft pick & conditional pick in 2015 http://shwks.com/6eqy

R8RFAN 04-01-2013 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9545893)
i was being sarcastic. :p

...still can't believe the Chiefs. JFC

Lets wait for the season before we start calling our starters busts atleast ok :)

Alex Smith 4Ever 04-01-2013 11:34 AM

I hear the 2015 pick is a likely 5th rounder

So Flynn went for a bit more than I expected, but not at all a disaster

Dayze 04-01-2013 11:34 AM

I'm waiting for Smith to absolutely be in the zone; and 'go-off' on an opponent for 170 yds.

R8RFAN 04-01-2013 11:38 AM

Seriously I have no idea what Matt Flynn will do and the only plus I can go with now is the fact that Reggie knows him and he is doing anything he can to get rid of these lopsided contracts that make no sense...

I would rather have a team of low paid players that lose anyday over a shitboatload of prima donnas that are getting paid like they are great players..

I just want one pick for Carson and I would LOVE to get something for McClain which is a longshot but it is possible... I never thought picks would be in the plan for Carson, I would have just been happy to see us get out of his contract...

I don't think Carson is a bad QB by no means but this team is having a youth movement and he does not fit in... We need someone to build around... I have no idea if Flynn is that man, I hope so though and anyone here who is going to make him a pro bowl qb after 1 great game or a bust because he happened to get beat out by a qb that fit Petes system better is crazy too.

R8RFAN 04-01-2013 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9545905)
I'm waiting for Smith to absolutely be in the zone; and 'go-off' on an opponent for 170 yds.

It all will depend on how he fits into Reids system...

Reid obviously seen something he liked about Smith so we are just gonna have to wait and see.. I will admit, Smith made a remarkable turn around as a QB in my eyes from what I thought he would be when Singletary was coach, Now if Reid can catch the lightening in a bottle that Harbaugh did, you may have more than you think.

Al Bundy 04-01-2013 11:43 AM

Looks like Palmer wants to come to Tampa Bay. I don't blame him, Oakland is a pile of shit.

R8RFAN 04-01-2013 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 9545925)
Looks like Palmer wants to come to Tampa Bay. I don't blame him, Oakland is a pile of shit.

Yea he wants to play Golf there, he does not want to play for the Butt PiratesLMAO

ShowtimeSBMVP 04-01-2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 9545925)

You do know he was traded to the cards right?

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-01-2013 11:55 AM

One step closer to my Sweet Baboo.
Posted via Mobile Device

ceebz 04-01-2013 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9545897)
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m

There it is RT @Seahawks QB Matt Flynn traded to @RAIDERS for 2014 5th-round draft pick & conditional pick in 2015 http://shwks.com/6eqy

LOL, and the Chiefs gave up what for Alex ****ing Smith? :doh!:

nychief 04-01-2013 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceebz (Post 9545955)

Lets get real here... Smith is has a more value that Flynn.

ShowtimeSBMVP 04-01-2013 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceebz (Post 9545955)

SMFH Flynn's 2 games in the NFL are = to what Alex Smith has done.

Al Bundy 04-01-2013 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9545929)

I didn't realize that. Still better than the shithole that Oakland is.

BigMeatballDave 04-01-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9545884)

Your 1st rd pick was more valuable than 2 2nds.

boogblaster 04-01-2013 12:04 PM

prolly be a bust .. time will tell .....

NWTF 04-01-2013 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9545888)

Reggie has no clue what hes getting with Flynn. Im sure he has good vibes just like he did with Greg Knapp this time last year. That went well as you know.

Fact is both Smith and Flynn are marginal starting QBs with Flynn being unproven at this point. He could be Cassel jr. Smith has more value than Flynn but is NOT a franchise QB.

Dorsey gave up more than he should have, but did get the better player. Reggie gave up less, but for what? a downgrade from Carson Palmer.

Right now the Packer tree is the flavor of the month.
For all we know both Reggie McKenzie and Dorsey will turn out to be complete idiots just like most of Belichicks underlings did from NE.

Al Bundy 04-01-2013 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9545929)

Actually you are wrong, at this point he has not been traded.

R8RFAN 04-01-2013 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 9547159)
Actually you are wrong, at this point he has not been traded.

Regardless, you are still a dumbass

Jiu Jitsu Jon 04-01-2013 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 9545970)
I didn't realize that. Still better than the shithole that Oakland is.

Not everyone can play for an awesome dynasty like the Bucs, you know.

Rumors are that Tampa Bay is interested in him also, so don't laugh too much just yet.

R8RFAN 04-01-2013 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jiu Jitsu Jon (Post 9547193)
Not everyone can play for an awesome dynasty like the Bucs, you know.

Rumors are that Tampa Bay is interested in him also, so don't laugh too much just yet.

The Butt Pirates :thumb:

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9547208)

Tampon Bay Analneers!!

Jiu Jitsu Jon 04-01-2013 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9547208)

Wichita State, huh? Are you from Kansas or just rooting for them?

Jiu Jitsu Jon 04-01-2013 05:39 PM

Skelton released from Arizona. :)

R8RFAN 04-01-2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jiu Jitsu Jon (Post 9547219)
Wichita State, huh? Are you from Kansas or just rooting for them?

No I am a bandwagoneer LMAO

R8RFAN 04-01-2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jiu Jitsu Jon (Post 9547233)
Skelton released from Arizona. :)

How sweet is this? We are even getting a draft pick for Palmer on top of that...

Reggie Rocks:thumb:

Pasta Little Brioni 04-01-2013 05:49 PM

5th ain't a bad deal for him really. Better than going with Pryor.

Al Bundy 04-01-2013 05:52 PM

Raitard fans talking shit? The team the Bucs beat for the superbowl.. the team that ended Gannon's career.... eat shit Raitards.

Dave Lane 04-01-2013 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9545905)

What defenses will do to Alex Cassel:

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/...kw89o1_400.gif

ShowtimeSBMVP 04-01-2013 05:53 PM

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 4m

Raiders QB Matt Flynn restructured his deal, increased 2013 base salary from $5.25 million to $6.5 million -- all guaranteed.

R8RFAN 04-01-2013 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9547280)
5th ain't a bad deal for him really. Better than going with Pryor.

Pryor will get his chance to show what he has, He is a freak of an athlete 6 foot 6 with a 4.38 40 time... I wish he was a WR

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/T...r6YX48bvOl.jpg