ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dane I'm calling you out. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271677)

El Jefe 04-02-2013 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burt (Post 9549867)
Who are you...again???

I go by many names, some (women) know me as Papi, or Papi chulo, other woman know me as King Dong (yeah thats right).

I used to be kcchiefsfangolj and the kcchiefsfangojc, and unless you are a hot woman, you may not use the above names ;) You and I actually conversed a lot about cars a time ago.

BigMeatballDave 04-02-2013 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9549876)
NoLord
GoLord
GayLord

Lord of the Sphincter

Rasputin 04-02-2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9549876)
NoLord
GoLord
GayLord

GayLord :clap:

El Jefe 04-02-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9549872)
I've known him since I came to this board in 2006. We've never had a problem and we've disagreed on a couple of different topics.

That's what I am saying. He can be as cool as the other side of the pillow, but sometimes he is like a scorned woman. He was really cool to me for a while, and to be honest, the last couple of years I doubt I have even come into contact with him on CP.

El Jefe 04-02-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9549888)

Is your name GayLord? Let me get this straight, your name is GayLord Focker?

crazycoffey 04-02-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9549888)

I hope this isn't filter evasion, but;

GayLord F.o.c.k.e.r.

themanwithnoname 04-02-2013 02:24 PM

This place is like ****ing high school. Its hilarious seeing people act like they're so open to whatever since they joke about rape and AIDS and homophobic slurs and then see them pull silly bullshit constantly. If its not chest-thumping bets over every stupid thing, its holding grudges about opinions for years, or whining about who did what on Facebook and who said what or who's popular like a bunch of high school girls.

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9549781)
Of all the metric shiton of trash I've seen thrown around on this board about Dane, never have I seen his honesty questioned, now maybe I missed something, but if that had happened I am pretty sure we'd all hear about it all the time. (if this is off, don't forget the "maybe I missed")

You seem to be slapping that innocent victim card around quite heavily, so if you are this super-sweet poster you are claiming to be that never attacks anyone, care to elaborate on this "mob" business? Doesn't sound very nice on the surface to me.

/yes the comment was way out of line and the ban well deserved, but some of the details of the backstory with you two doesn't add up in my eyes.

The only trash about Dane I've seen are his own posts.

I thought it was all some ****ing joke, like he'd do his stupid dog and pony show towards jackasses like some of the 49er fans that have come over and defend Alex Smith like the "Leave Britney alone" person, or that one Bronco fan that constantly says stupid shit (Knowmo?) but he just does it constantly about everything. From what I've seen, he rarely actually supports or explains his opinions either and often goes way overboard such that there's little way to rationally discuss it, and watch out if he ever thinks you disagree with him because then you're a ****ing **** ****ed in the ****ing ****head **** **** **** **** **** **** stupid ****ing **** ****ass ass**** ****ing ass **** **** ****. I'd just laugh his stupid ass off and ignore him in real life but on here he goes into every thread and derails it so it becomes about him spewing diarrhea all over everything.

**** is the only word that actually gets filtered? LMAO What's even the ****ing point then?

stevieray 04-02-2013 02:24 PM

Goodness Gracious.

Sassy Squatch 04-02-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9549901)

GayLord F.o.c.k.e.r.

Reported

crazycoffey 04-02-2013 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9549901)

GayLord F.o.c.k.e.r.

Mimicking the evasion that got Dane banned. For clays new name. Would be pretty funny

SAUTO 04-02-2013 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9549808)
You might not have personally attacked him first, but it's almost a certainty that he was attacked first over his position on Geno Smith.

a guy bashing that hadnt even seen him play?

why not search it and be right?

patteeu 04-02-2013 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9549832)
Anybody that's been paying attention knows that not true...but go ahead and believe what you want. Dane would go into every Geno thread with the intend of calling everyone there a morAn.

Sure. You Geno gangbangers are nothing but sunshine and rainbows.

King_Chief_Fan 04-02-2013 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themanwithnoname (Post 9549905)
This place is like ****ing high school. Its hilarious seeing people act like they're so open to whatever since they joke about rape and AIDS and homophobic slurs and then see them pull silly bullshit constantly. If its not chest-thumping bets over every stupid thing, its holding grudges about opinions for years, or whining about who did what on Facebook and who said what or who's popular like a bunch of high school girls.

I thought it was all some ****ing joke, like he'd do his stupid dog and pony show towards jackasses like some of the 49er fans that have come over and defend Alex Smith like the "Leave Britney alone" person, or that one Bronco fan that constantly says stupid shit (Knowmo?) but he just does it constantly about everything. From what I've seen, he rarely actually supports or explains his opinions either and often goes way overboard such that there's little way to rationally discuss it, and watch out if he ever thinks you disagree with him because then you're a ****ing **** ****ed in the ****ing ****head **** **** **** **** **** **** stupid ****ing **** ****ass ass**** ****ing ass **** **** ****. I'd just laugh his stupid ass off and ignore him in real life but on here he goes into every thread and derails it so it becomes about him spewing diarrhea all over everything.

that is an excellent summary:clap:

patteeu 04-02-2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9549837)
Some of you mother****ers take this shit far too seriously.

Did you call me a mother****er? I told you that in confidence, benedict arnold.

Molitoth 04-02-2013 02:31 PM

Quote:

**** is the only word that actually gets filtered? LMAO What's even the ****ing point then?

You earned some green for that one.

stevieray 04-02-2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9549925)
Did you call me a mother****er? I told you that in confidence, benedict arnold.

typing daddy is easier.

Dave Lane 04-02-2013 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 9549572)
I am trying to reduce use of 7 day bans and instead start with 3 day bans then escalate from there as needed.

So...

Dane's ban has been reduced to 3 days (2 left) and YOU have been banned for 3 days for thinking there is more than one lord on this board.

ROFLROFL

Awesome dude!

loochy 04-02-2013 02:40 PM

Quote:

truthful n00b rep

also LMAO @ the description of knowmo

RealSNR 04-02-2013 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9549812)
I don't recall that.

If memory serves, he stated that he wasn't that impressed by Geno in the limited games he'd seen (2 IIRC) but acknowledged he seemed like an okay prospect.

I don't remember him getting attacked. Could be wrong though.

patteeu buys into the narrative that Geno fans are outright monsters and menaces to the peace and well-being of Chiefs Planet.

If Dane said what he did to BossChief because of a football disagreement, then he simply MUST have been forced into that position. BossChief surely did what all those wascawy wabbit Geno fans do when somebody disagrees with them!

It has nothing to do with Dane's history with this kind of shit on the board. Nope, he's innocent! It's BossChief's fault for talking football with Dane!

L.A. Chieffan 04-02-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9549673)
Meh. I like Dane. He takes this place too seriously, and I don't condone some of the things he does, but he doesn't do them to me, so what the hell. I don't give him a reason, either. There are probably lots of people who feel the same way about me.

I also believe that the vast majority of anti-Dane sentiment is based in pure, unadulterated envy.

might be the first time we actually agree on something.

Frazod 04-02-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 9549971)
might be the first time we actually agree on something.

****, now I have to rethink this. :cuss:

crazycoffey 04-02-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9549963)
patteeu buys into the narrative that Geno fans are outright monsters and menaces to the peace and well-being of Chiefs Planet.

If Dane said what he did to BossChief because of a football disagreement, then he simply MUST have been forced into that position. BossChief surely did what all those wascawy wabbit Geno fans do when somebody disagrees with them!

It has nothing to do with Dane's history with this kind of shit on the board. Nope, he's innocent! It's BossChief's fault for talking football with Dane!

Interesting. What you sometimes call "football talk" I would call "pot stirring and insult hurling"

Mr. Flopnuts 04-02-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9549737)
because he is an icon...long time poster/Mr. Flopnuts

That's not fair dude. I didn't shorten his ban. The owner of this website did.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-02-2013 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9549774)
how long you been here? You an icon?

(having fun with Mr. Flopnuts)

Okay. Fair enough. :Poke:

patteeu 04-02-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9549963)

I bolded the parts of your post that I agree with, although that's just a generalization and I realize some Geno brownshirts are worse than others. BossChief has never struck me as one of the more aggressive ones.

Sorter 04-02-2013 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9549978)
I bolded the parts of your post that I agree with, although that's just a generalization and I realize some Geno brownshirts are worse than others. BossChief has never struck me as one of the more aggressive ones.

Well now my feelings are hurt.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-02-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9549799)
hey, I like Flop...he is a good dude.
I am funning with him. Read deeper in the thread. He claims he is forgivig for length of time on board and icon status. that's cool. he does it consistent.

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 9549801)
Uh, he said just that in this very thread.

No, I did not say that. I said that if you have been here for a long time, or have achieved what I think is icon status I may give you a forum to explain your actions, and thoughts on being banned one time. I NEVER said it would have any affect on the length of your ban. Again, I didn't shorten his ban. AC, the guy who owns this board did.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9549844)
Funny.....I'm pro-Geno.....and Dane and I have never had an issue.

Yep. Same here.

Saul Good 04-02-2013 02:56 PM

I'm pro-Geno, but I'm not militant about it.

AustinChief 04-02-2013 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9549974)
That's not fair dude. I didn't shorten his ban. The owner of this website did.

And to be clear to everyone else... we are going to try to use 3 day temp bans now BEFORE 7 day ones... across the board, regardless of seniority. I should have made this policy change BEFORE(or after) all of this mess.... but I did it now because the pure entertainment of banning GoChiefs 1 day longer than Dane was worth it.

Of course (as always) it is up to the mods to make final judgment calls.

Flopnuts has been more than gracious in allowing me my fun. :D

RealSNR 04-02-2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9549973)
Interesting. What you sometimes call "football talk" I would call "pot stirring and insult hurling"

And that kind of talk never occurred between BossChief and Dane. You heard it right here: Boss considered Dane a friend who gave him some advice in a tough time in his life. Seemingly out of nowhere, Dane snapped and was ripping on Boss for his takes on Geno, Ricky Stanzi, and draft value charts. They didn't even have anything to do with the heated conversations that normally take place regarding drafting a QB.

mr. tegu 04-02-2013 03:00 PM

I would guess there are more drama induced threads surrounding Dane than all other members of this board, past and present, combined.

doomy3 04-02-2013 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9549991)
No, I did not say that. I said that if you have been here for a long time, or have achieved what I think is icon status I may give you a forum to explain your actions, and thoughts on being banned one time. I NEVER said it would have any affect on the length of your ban. Again, I didn't shorten his ban. AC, the guy who owns this board did.

Yep. Same here.

You're right, I misremembered what you had said. I knew it had something to do with making exceptions for certain posters. Doesn't matter to me either way other than it is crazy watching this same thing with Dane happen over and over again, when if it was a newer poster who did this they wouldn't be allowed to get away with any of this shit.

ToxSocks 04-02-2013 03:02 PM

Blah. Too much about nothing.

This forum in general takes Dane too seriously.

I enjoy putting him on blast and watching him over react to stuff. I mean, he's so damn predictable that it's kinda fun to toy with him at times, especially since he goes looking for it.

The thing with Dane is, you can have a legit conversation with him in one thread, and in another he'll start berating you from left field. That's why so many people call him unstable imo.

I mean ****...he started berating me on a topic that we agreed on....LMAO...anyone remember that? I was like....wtf?

I've already expressed how i view him in others posts, so no need for me to revisit it. Kinda have to handle him with kiddie gloves. Have your spats with him for fun and then move on to the next one. He'll get over it and as should you. Eventually, he'll wigg out again, you'll pat him on the back and tell him it's ok, and just move on.

It's kinda like dealing with a bitchy chick on her rag. One day she wants to blow you, the next day she hates your guts for no apparent reason. Just ride the tide.

RealSNR 04-02-2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9549978)

"Brownshirts." Sure.

I have no problem telling a n00b like HotCarl to go **** himself when he posts the absurd shit that he does. I won't even APPROACH that tone when someone like The Bad Guy disagrees with me.

I took that same calm, even-keeled tone when talking about Geno with Dane. Then he went on some crazed "There's gonna be hell to pay" mission in which "The gloves are coming off." I pushed back, and the result is the Dane you saw today.

When he comes back he'll probably call me a liar. That's fine, because he probably has a rational explanation for his side of the story. All I can say is that I never once went out and insulted Dane without being provoked by him first.

SPchief 04-02-2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9550010)
I would guess there are more drama induced threads surrounding Dane than all other members of this board, past and present, combined.

Wickedson and Denise say Sup?

SPchief 04-02-2013 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9550023)
"Brownshirts." Sure.

I have no problem telling a n00b like HotCarl to go **** himself when he posts the absurd shit that he does. I won't even APPROACH that tone when someone like The Bad Guy disagrees with me.

I took that same calm, even-keeled tone when talking about Geno with Dane. Then he went on some crazed "There's gonna be hell to pay" mission in which "The gloves are coming off." I pushed back, and the result is the Dane you saw today.

When he comes back he'll probably call me a liar. That's fine, because he probably has a rational explanation for his side of the story. All I can say is that I never once went out and insulted Dane without being provoked by him first.

You're a god damn liar! Go **** yourself! /Dane

Mr. Flopnuts 04-02-2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 9550013)
You're right, I misremembered what you had said. I knew it had something to do with making exceptions for certain posters. Doesn't matter to me either way other than it is crazy watching this same thing with Dane happen over and over again, when if it was a newer poster who did this they wouldn't be allowed to get away with any of this shit.

You're right, and I'm not honestly sure how I feel about it. I'm torn on it, because I've always felt this place should avoid any bans like the plague, but as we push the boundry further and further I find myself wavering on that some. I dunno, I do think long time members should get more slack. I know Dane has been over the top more than most everyone else, but over the top is kind of what this place is all about. It's not for the faint of heart. It's one of the things I love about the place.

loochy 04-02-2013 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 9550024)
Wickedson and Denise say Sup?

Frankie wants in

Mr. Flopnuts 04-02-2013 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9550010)

LMAO Do a board search of Clayton Wendler.

ToxSocks 04-02-2013 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9550023)

This.

And this is what Dane apologists aren't getting, simply because they don't interact with him or disagree with him as much.

He is unstable. I don't care to know why and im not going to judge him for it. Unlike him, i would never take shots at his personal issues, whether i knew about them or not.

Truth is, he's kinda like family around here. I don't wanna be his friend, but i wouldnt wanna see him banned or leave forever or anything like that.

He' like that irritating, drugie cousin that comes around for christmas. You love him and hate him. You just learn to accept him as some bi-polar douche, brush him off and move on. There will be times when you enjoy his company and times where you wanna punch his face in. That's what he is.

RealSNR 04-02-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9550021)

I enjoy putting him on blast and watching him over react to stuff. I mean, he's so damn predictable that it's kinda fun to toy with him at times, especially since he goes looking for it.

The thing with Dane is, you can have a legit conversation with him in one thread, and in another he'll start berating you from left field. That's why so many people call him unstable imo.

I mean ****...he started berating me on a topic that we agreed on....LMAO...anyone remember that? I was like....wtf?

I've already expressed how i view him in others posts, so no need for me to revisit it. Kinda have to handle him with kiddie gloves. Have your spats with him for fun and then move on to the next one. He'll get over it and as should you. Eventually, he'll wigg out again, you'll pat him on the back and tell him it's ok, and just move on.

It's kinda like dealing with a bitchy chick on her rag. One day she wants to blow you, the next day she hates your guts for no apparent reason. Just ride the tide.

*raises hand*

That was one of the first things that made me go "WTF?"

Hootie 04-02-2013 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9549399)
I do also believe that constantly telling someone to "Get help" and "You've gone off the deep end" after Dane shared what he did is somewhat a personal attack. Especially since it only started after the thread Dane posted about something very tragic that was going on in his life.

Wrong.

I posted that shit, not because of his thread, but because his posts over the past week have been INSANE. Go read his last 500 posts. The dude needs ****ing help and I don't care what it is that is driving him that way.

Pretty sure he's not the only one on this board that is having personal life issues. Doesn't excuse the fact he has acted like a ****ing lunatic for the past month.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-02-2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9550052)
Wrong.

I posted that shit, not because of his thread, but because his posts over the past week have been INSANE. Go read his last 500 posts. The dude needs ****ing help and I don't care what it is that is driving him that way.

Pretty sure he's not the only one on this board that is having personal life issues. Doesn't excuse the fact he has acted like a ****ing lunatic for the past month.

You, and many other people have said that exact thing. I'm not passing judgment on you, and am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt because he has been extra over the top lately. I don't see an issue with it nearly as much as the comment he made to Boss, but frankly I'm not getting into the middle of it outside of my moderator responsibilities, because I like all of you. I know, it's a fault. :)

Donger 04-02-2013 03:14 PM

Didn't Dane just come back after a lengthy, self-imposed absence?

MTG#10 04-02-2013 03:15 PM

Dane got 3 days for insulting someone's mentally handicapped child, but I got banned for 3 months for calling Dane a pedo on his rep after he sent me a hate-filled PM out of the blue. Nice.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-02-2013 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9550058)
Didn't Dane just come back after a lengthy, self-imposed absence?

Why do you ask?

Mr. Flopnuts 04-02-2013 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 9550064)
Dane got 3 days for insulting someone's mentally handicapped child, but I got banned for 3 months for calling Dane a pedo on his rep after he sent me a hate-filled PM out of the blue. Nice.

How's Candyman?

Hootie 04-02-2013 03:16 PM

for the record

BossChief and SNR mentioned his admission thread because DANE APOLOGIZED TO THOSE TWO SPECIFICALLY for "purposely" antagonizing them because of personal issues and in that apology thread he made it seem like he realized his behavior was uncalled for...

HENCE THE REASON FOR THE APOLOGY THREAD

a few days later...he starts posting the exact same shit to the exact same people

well no ****ing shit they are going to say "uh, bro...didn't you just apologize for this?"

that's the thing about Dane...he's bi-polar

that message he sent flopnuts...

STRAIGHT OUT OF THE HEAD OF A BI-POLAR

it is what it is

no one is to fault here except for Dane...he went off the deep end, apologized...everyone said "no prob dude hope everything is great"...a few days later..."deep end again, except this time the insults were SO MUCH WORSE"...and then everyone no longer had sympathy.

One bad guy in this one...and his name is DaneMcCloud.

Banned for filter evasion? He called a board members kid who has special needs a reerun and then made fun of the dad calling him a reerun who breeds reeruns.

Yeah. Ok. Filter evasion. Bull ****ing shit. That is worse than anything I ever did and it's not close.

Dane apologists gross me out.

Donger 04-02-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9550065)
Why do you ask?

Because I want to confirm my hazy memory.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-02-2013 03:18 PM

Chiefsplanet.com

"Where we play favorites!"

Mr. Flopnuts 04-02-2013 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9550079)
Because I want to confirm my hazy memory.

Yes.

HemiEd 04-02-2013 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 9550000)
And to be clear to everyone else... we are going to try to use 3 day temp bans now BEFORE 7 day ones... across the board, regardless of seniority. I should have made this policy change BEFORE(or after) all of this mess.... but I did it now because the pure entertainment of banning GoChiefs 1 day longer than Dane was worth it.

Of course (as always) it is up to the mods to make final judgment calls.

Flopnuts has been more than gracious in allowing me my fun. :D

The OrangeMane is going to be pissed that you turned Clayton loose on them this long.

ToxSocks 04-02-2013 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9550042)
*raises hand*

That was one of the first things that made me go "WTF?"

Yeah that combined with his constant berating of anyone who wanted to discuss Geno as a QBOTF while admitting that he himself has never even watched the kid play outside of the Kstate game.

It just didnt make sense. At that point, i kinda realized what we were dealing with here.

The sooner people understand what you're getting with Dane, the sooner you'll be able to cope with him.

Like i said....Chick on the rag....You know the instability is coming, and it will be frequent...it's just how you handle it will determine the outcome.

And im not saying this to talk shit about Dane, as i've done that enough, im saying it to help others deal with him.

You have to expect the worst from him and hope for the best. When the worst comes, brush it off and understand that something isn't quite right with him right now.

loochy 04-02-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9550073)

they're so icky

LOCOChief 04-02-2013 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9549310)
After 13 years, you've earned it.

I know that I haven't been here for 13 years and you or anyone else here doesn't owe me an answer but I'm left thinking: Earned what exactly?

Earned the right to speak to people the way he does? Personal attacks on family, personal attacks on people posting their opinions regarding football.

In the real world / not CP, I think we know what these actions would earn him nothing and potentially cost him greatly which I imagine he's experiencing in his personal life if he treats others the way he does here.

He is not an icon, he is an asshole and has been for the 7 years I've been here. If this site considers someone an icon for constantly throwing chickenshit insults at people from behind a computer.....I don't know

His note to you was bullshit and a lie. He wouldn't have made the reference regarding BossChief's son if he knew nothing of the condition.

If your reading this Dane I have an idea for you, instead of throwing a tantrum why don't you man up by learning to treat and speak to others the way you want to be treated and spoken to. Didn't anyone ever teach you that?

I said what I have to say about it and will never bring it up again unless he comes back with his same "iconic" bullshit.

Direckshun 04-02-2013 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 9549572)
YOU have been banned for 3 days for thinking there is more than one lord on this board.

You are such a goddamn tool. Christ.

I am getting fed up with ChiefsPlanet. I'm not even kidding.

The vast majority of posters here are incredibly lazy compared to other message boards, football conversation is met with derision, and this ****ing mod bans people he doesn't like because he doesn't like them.

This is just stupid bullshit, and I'm seriously getting exhausted with it.

Donger 04-02-2013 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9550084)
Yes.

Thanks.

HemiEd 04-02-2013 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9550065)
Why do you ask?

This is the post of the thread right here, damn it is perfect. ROFL

Oh, and yes I have read the whole HS ****ing bullshit thread.

MTG#10 04-02-2013 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9550069)
How's Candyman?

Last I saw he was mowing his lawn...I guess you think he is me since I let him use my wifi?

loochy 04-02-2013 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550093)

The vast majority of posters here are incredibly lazy compared to other message boards, football conversation is met with derision, and this ****ing mod bans people he doesn't like because he doesn't like them.

So you think that we are headed in the wrong...direkshun? :D

BossChief 04-02-2013 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9549844)
Funny.....I'm pro-Geno.....and Dane and I have never had an issue.

Before this recent stuff, neither had Dane and I.

Like HE said in his thread, we considered each other friends and had mutual respect for each other.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9549872)
I've known him since I came to this board in 2006. We've never had a problem and we've disagreed on a couple of different topics.

like I said...
Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9549918)
Sure. You Geno gangbangers are nothing but sunshine and rainbows.

I never said we don't stand our ground and argue our points...but I have never brought real life stuff into those arguments.

When he said that, I figured he would quickly apologize and it would be done with. Just another heated debate.

He didn't and thats a real shame.
Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9550003)
And that kind of talk never occurred between BossChief
and Dane. You heard it right here: Boss considered Dane a friend who gave him some advice in a tough time in his life. Seemingly out of nowhere, Dane snapped and was ripping on Boss for his takes on Geno, Ricky Stanzi, and draft value charts. They didn't even have anything to do with the heated conversations that normally take place regarding drafting a QB.

Exactly.

Attacking me over draft value charts was like WTF?..especially when I showed him how the chart is still relevant by breaking down last years draft trades in point value and he just left and didn't even acknowledge it.

It's just like Dane said...he was using this place as a vent and was being a dick to specific members (milk, SNR, myself and htis) for little to no reason and at one point, snapped.

Marcellus 04-02-2013 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9550021)

You do realize this is pretty much the exact definition of a hypocritical douche bag right?

Mr. Flopnuts 04-02-2013 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOCOChief (Post 9550092)
I know that I haven't been here for 13 years and you or anyone else here doesn't owe me an answer but I'm left thinking: Earned what exactly?

Earned the right to speak to people the way he does? Personal attacks on family, personal attacks on people posting their opinions regarding football.

In the real world / not CP, I think we know what these actions would earn him nothing and potentially cost him greatly which I imagine he's experiencing in his personal life if he treats others the way he does here.

He is not an icon, he is an asshole and has been for the 7 years I've been here. If this site considers someone an icon for constantly throwing chickenshit insults at people from behind a computer.....I don't know

His note to you was bullshit and a lie. He wouldn't have made the reference regarding BossChief's son if he knew nothing of the condition.

If your reading this Dane I have an idea for you, instead of throwing a tantrum why don't you man up by learning to treat and speak to others the way you want to be treated and spoken to. Didn't anyone ever teach you that?

I said what I have to say about it and will never bring it up again unless he comes back with his same "iconic" bullshit.

Bad guys can be icons too. I'm not saying that he gets anything other than the ability to explain his side of the story one time before coming back. That's my choice. I can't please everyone, so I guess it is what it is.

-King- 04-02-2013 03:24 PM

http://static2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/...c0b3c4c32c.gif

BlackHelicopters 04-02-2013 03:24 PM

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Direckshun 04-02-2013 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9550102)
So you think that we are headed in the wrong...direkshun? :D

LMAO

Maybe.

loochy 04-02-2013 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9550110)

NO THANKS I'D RATHER NOT

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME

Mr. Flopnuts 04-02-2013 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9550099)
Thanks.

You're welcome.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 9550100)
This is the post of the thread right here, damn it is perfect. ROFL

Oh, and yes I have read the whole HS ****ing bullshit thread.

I'm just glad someone caught it. I know Donger did. Love that guy. Sorry Hootie.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 9550101)
Last I saw he was mowing his lawn...I guess you think he is me since I let him use my wifi?

Fair enough. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on that one since it only came across one time.

Dave Lane 04-02-2013 03:26 PM

Quote:

Buck up dude, we love you and your takes and it is just a three day ban. Clayton was sorta asking to be ****ed with.

Donger 04-02-2013 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9550120)
I'm just glad someone caught it. I know Donger did. Love that guy. Sorry Hootie.

Caught what?

MTG#10 04-02-2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9550120)

Fair enough. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on that one since it only came across one time.

Always curious how that worked. He mentioned awhile back that you didnt believe that he was black or something lol

BossChief 04-02-2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9550073)
for the record

BossChief and SNR mentioned his admission thread because DANE APOLOGIZED TO THOSE TWO SPECIFICALLY for "purposely" antagonizing them because of personal issues and in that apology thread he made it seem like he realized his behavior was uncalled for...

HENCE THE REASON FOR THE APOLOGY THREAD

a few days later...he starts posting the exact same shit to the exact same people

well no ****ing shit they are going to say "uh, bro...didn't you just apologize for this?"

that's the thing about Dane...he's bi-polar

that message he sent flopnuts...

STRAIGHT OUT OF THE HEAD OF A BI-POLAR

it is what it is

no one is to fault here except for Dane...he went off the deep end, apologized...everyone said "no prob dude hope everything is great"...a few days later..."deep end again, except this time the insults were SO MUCH WORSE"...and then everyone no longer had sympathy.

One bad guy in this one...and his name is DaneMcCloud.

Banned for filter evasion? He called a board members kid who has special needs a reerun and then made fun of the dad calling him a reerun who breeds reeruns.

Yeah. Ok. Filter evasion. Bull ****ing shit. That is worse than anything I ever did and it's not close.

truth

Every word

Donger 04-02-2013 03:28 PM

I do find it rather comical that the impetus of all this is because of Geno and whether or not he'd be a good 1.1 pick. The crystal balls are rather abundant here, it seems.

Direckshun 04-02-2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9550121)
Buck up dude, we love you and your takes and it is just a three day ban. Clayton was sorta asking to be ****ed with.

No.

He wasn't.

He was standing up for a respected member here who was attacked on an absurd level.

And he ended up being banned just as long as the offending party for one reason: the mod didn't like him.

**** that. This is absolutely stupid, and it's getting pretty close to curtains for me.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-02-2013 03:29 PM

So, what did Go Chiefs do to get banned haha

HemiEd 04-02-2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9550122)
Caught what?

Why do you ask?

Frazod 04-02-2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-_9dVI96jt7...owersbooth.jpg

ToxSocks 04-02-2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9550108)
You do realize this is pretty much the exact definition of a hypocritical douche bag right?

Who? Me or him? haha

Mr. Flopnuts 04-02-2013 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9550122)
Caught what?

Douche. I mean, touche!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 9550124)
Always curious how that worked. He mentioned awhile back that you didnt believe that he was black or something lol

I thought he was you. If you're not ****ing with me, tell him I said my bad.

patteeu 04-02-2013 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9549983)
Well now my feelings are hurt.

Oops, I didn't mean to do that. I thought you had to strip yourself of all human feelings and independent thought to join the Geno ranks. My mistake.

No seriously, I think the Geno fans have been a bit overzealous in challenging anyone who doesn't completely buy in. I'm particularly irked by the quick charges of racism if anyone dares to mention a comparison to a black QB who didn't pan out as if Geno is dissimilar to every failed black QB the NFL has ever seen in all relevant ways, but that's not the only type of example. That doesn't mean I'm mad though. I'm a big, long-time fan of SNR even though he's one of the more aggressive ringleaders. I'm sure you're cool too, even though I've had much less exposure to you.