ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=247877)

loochy 08-07-2011 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 7806784)
Sorry about your pops, Frankie. But this one right here is pretty darn hilarious. But I hope your pops recovers and you two sit down over a bowl of pre-chewed cashews and work out your differences.

I feel bad but I couldn't resist.

Rausch 08-07-2011 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7806854)
Maybe the love of a good woman IS, after all the panacea to every ill.

Maybe you need to worry and care less about what he's doing and more about you...

Pablo 08-07-2011 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7806884)
Thanks. I just keep reading the posts by all the low, grudgeful, unfunny bottom feeders and shake my head about this forum. Classy posters like Gaz and others have left. Others like FAX and Greg63 appear to have left. Yet others like gobowe and Rain Man have minimized their participation. The place is being overrun by maggots and mice and when you and I leave they are the ones who will celebrate that "they pushed us out."

I used to think this is the one and only Chiefs forum. But there are a few others with good potential where sanity and class are still the norm.

:(

Door. Ass. You know the rest of it.

Dante84 08-07-2011 10:40 AM

Side note, where the hell are FAX and Rainman?

Donger 08-07-2011 10:44 AM

Quote:

Thanks. I just keep reading the posts by all the low, grudgeful, unfunny bottom feeders and shake my head about this forum. Classy posters like Gaz and others have left. Others like FAX and Greg63 appear to have left. Yet others like gobowe and Rain Man have minimized their participation. The place is being overrun by maggots and mice and when you and I leave they are the ones who will celebrate that "they pushed us out."

I used to think this is the one and only Chiefs forum. But there are a few others with good potential where sanity and class are still the norm.

Well, it's a darn good thing that you are still here.

Donger 08-07-2011 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7806841)
Yes.

Interesting. He was military in Iran, right? An officer?

kstater 08-07-2011 11:01 AM

Quote:

Promise you'll start a thread when you leave.

Pablo 08-07-2011 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 7806975)

This.

Oh, and more threads about 90+ year old actresses dying. Those are my personal faves.

blaise 08-07-2011 12:09 PM

I don't get how it's like the House of Sand and Fog. The father wasn't estranged in that, was he?

ForeverChiefs58 08-07-2011 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 7806975)

With an IQ of 159 you would think he would be able to find the door.

Pablo 08-07-2011 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 (Post 7807124)
With an IQ of 159 you would think he would be able to find the door.

I've seen this IQ reference a few times recently.

I must have missed the thread. Would anybody be so kind as to point me in the direction of the thread where Frankie laid claim to this number?

Just Passin' By 08-07-2011 12:22 PM

Quote:

I feel bad for your father, and I wish him the best, but you really thought this post was a good idea?

kstater 08-07-2011 12:23 PM

See next post. Can't delete in android app

kstater 08-07-2011 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PostRockPablo (Post 7807129)

I must have missed the thread. Would anybody be so kind as to point me in the direction of the thread where Frankie laid claim to this number?

Check your email

Delano 08-07-2011 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PostRockPablo (Post 7807129)

Here