ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Movies (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245)

Nzoner 03-20-2013 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 9508715)
Check out Undefeated on Netflix. I only watched because I was bored and nothing else looked good. It was fantastic. (96% on RT)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dUt349BSxZk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks for the heads up,looks great!

Fire Me Boy! 03-20-2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 9515710)
Had the unfortunate experience of watching Megan is Missing. Shit got real quick.

Details? Don't know that one.

QuikSsurfer 03-20-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9516138)
Details? Don't know that one.

It's based on a true story. Sexual predator meets a girl online and talks her into meeting him at a party -- She is now missing and only her best friend knows that she met a boy online. The predator is now after her friend, he gets her, takes her to his "dungeon" and beats and rapes her... The movie is extremely hard to watch... much like "A Serbian Film".
I researched the actual real-life story on this after watching the film --- yeah... I had trouble sleeping that night.

edit: It's on netflix instant watch.

jiveturkey 03-20-2013 01:56 PM

Finally got around to watching Warrior. Pure awesomeness!

Sassy Squatch 03-20-2013 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 9516185)
It's based on a true story. Sexual predator meets a girl online and talks her into meeting him at a party -- She is now missing and only her best friend knows that she met a boy online. The predator is now after her friend, he gets her, takes her to his "dungeon" and beats and rapes her... The movie is extremely hard to watch... much like "A Serbian Film".
I researched the actual real-life story on this after watching the film --- yeah... I had trouble sleeping that night.

edit: It's on netflix instant watch.

Can never look at blue barrels again. Its not even under horror on netflix. Scumbag netflix.

Dayze 03-20-2013 09:17 PM

Just noticed original Beavis and Butthead on Netflix streaming. Like even the old ones where they huff paint. Which wouldn't happen to day because our society is a bunch of wet stinky pussies.

Good times watching the old ones.

nstygma 03-21-2013 02:03 AM

if you like that kine stuff - another recommendation for Once Were Warriors (1994)

QuikSsurfer 03-21-2013 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 9516684)
Can never look at blue barrels again. Its not even under horror on netflix. Scumbag netflix.

Yeah, that part got to me as well.
I'll never watch that movie again - nor recommend it.

Sassy Squatch 03-21-2013 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 9517692)
Yeah, that part got to me as well.
I'll never watch that movie again - nor recommend it.

Photos 1 and 2 were such a dick slap. Movie was actually kind of funny in a parody way until that. Learned my lesson to always read reviews. Some people actually forced their kids to sit through the movie as a lesson.

Fire Me Boy! 03-21-2013 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 9517723)
Photos 1 and 2 were such a dick slap. Movie was actually kind of funny in a parody way until that. Learned my lesson to always read reviews. Some people actually forced their kids to sit through the movie as a lesson.

Which movie are you talking about?

Sassy Squatch 03-21-2013 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9517734)
Which movie are you talking about?

Still Megan is Missing.

Sassy Squatch 03-21-2013 08:44 AM

Here is a synopsis of the ****ed up shit

Spoiler!

Edit: This was not under horror. One of the most disturbing scenes i have ever seen in my life was not under horror.

QuikSsurfer 03-21-2013 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 9517764)
Here is a synopsis of the ****ed up shit

Spoiler!

Edit: This was not under horror. One of the most disturbing scenes i have ever seen in my life was not under horror.

Amy is not only begging for her life, but also confessing "love" for the kidnapper... the rape scene was harder for me to watch than the one in IRREVERSIBLE -- mostly because of Amy's innocence. Ugh, i'm done talking about this movie.
It was in my horror recommendation list, btw.

Fire Me Boy! 03-21-2013 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 9517851)
Amy is not only begging for her life, but also confessing "love" for the kidnapper... the rape scene was harder for me to watch than the one in IRREVERSIBLE -- mostly because of Amy's innocence. Ugh, i'm done talking about this movie.
It was in my horror recommendation list, btw.

Jesus... that's one of the toughest scenes I've ever seen.

Sassy Squatch 03-21-2013 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9517858)
Jesus... that's one of the toughest scenes I've ever seen.

Its way more of an emotional scene than a graphic scene. Its just a camera focused on her face as she screams and eventually you see her submit.