ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Patriots' Hernandez Questioned By Police in Homicide Probe (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273914)

Saul Good 06-27-2013 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9780249)
btw ... isn't he doing it wrong?

supposed to be C's and instead he looks like he's giving the double Otay from Little Rascals.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...9U-V4svWqJ_2vw

You probably know more about gang symbols than he does.

BossChief 06-27-2013 07:09 PM

I bet that survalence system was a cash cow to the prosecution and that they aren't even done analyzing all the video on it. I wouldn't be shocked to see a slew of other charges stemming from this guys own security system.

'Hamas' Jenkins 06-27-2013 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9780365)
They should pay that guaranteed money into a trust account for the baby.

A decent amount of it, but i think that Lloyd's family will have a wrongful death suit. Hernandez will qualify for a meager pension, so technically his daughter would be entitled to about $1500 a month if he were to let her spend it.

Fritz88 06-27-2013 07:12 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IyEtWiUuPl4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mr. Laz 06-27-2013 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9780379)
What happened with her? I don't know the story

she said the racist shit and then has been crying "i'm not a racist!" every since.

:shrug:

Setsuna 06-27-2013 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9780411)
she said the racist shit and then has been crying "i'm not a racist!" every since.

:shrug:

That's just isn't specific enough. But honestly her accent was a dead give away. Don't know why anyone is surprised.

ShowtimeSBMVP 06-27-2013 07:45 PM

Sean Kelly ‏@SeanKellyTV 1m

Boston Police confirm their presence at Aaron Hernandez home rt now is part of investigation into a 2012 dbl homicide. #wcvb

Setsuna 06-27-2013 07:50 PM

Twitter is perfect for reporting speculative happenings. Live it.

Mr. Laz 06-27-2013 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9780417)
That's just isn't specific enough. But honestly her accent was a dead give away. Don't know why anyone is surprised.

google it

DJ's left nut 06-27-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9780346)
Meh speculation. The social media age will ruin this case. They are speculating out of their a$$. If they had anything it wouldn't be told to anyone. They have NOTHING but circumstantial. They're trying to legally torture him by leaving him to himself in that cell but he won't break.

Ladies and gentlemen, yet another example of why I think Hernandez could really beat this.

I don't know if it's because of television, but the use of 'circumstantial' as a pejorative and this hare-brained idea that you 'can't convict on circumstantial evidence' has run rampant amongst jurors.

In short, it's ****ing reeruned. Circumstantial evidence is as reliable as anything available.

Juries are just too damn stupid to trust to get anything right these days.

'Hamas' Jenkins 06-27-2013 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9780537)
Ladies and gentlemen, yet another example of why I think Hernandez could really beat this.

I don't know if it's because of television, but the use of 'circumstantial' as a pejorative and this hare-brained idea that you 'can't convict on circumstantial evidence' has run rampant amongst jurors.

In short, it's ****ing reeruned. Circumstantial evidence is as reliable as anything available.

Had a non-traditional student who was a former police officer. He told me a story of a woman who called in a complaint of a theft. When they arrived there she wanted them to investigate the supposed theft of some D batteries from her flashlight and she expected them to do a DNA test in the field to ascertain possible suspects.

LoneWolf 06-27-2013 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9780537)

If everything I've read is true, then how can this be considered circumstantial evidence? Video, cell-phone tracking, text messages, and shell casings. Plus it sounds like one of his friends might testify against him.

'Hamas' Jenkins 06-27-2013 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9780559)
If everything I've read is true, then how can this be considered circumstantial evidence? Video, cell-phone tracking, text messages, and shell casings. Plus it sounds like one of his friends might testify against him.

Technically, it could just be a "circumstance" that the text messages were sent around that time or his car was used.

One or two circumstances are possibilities. Eventually the anomalies add up to such an extent that it is nearly improbable to have a reasonable doubt about whether or not someone was involved.

DaneMcCloud 06-27-2013 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9780570)
Technically, it could just be a "circumstance" that the text messages were sent around that time or his car was used.

One or two circumstances are possibilities. Eventually the anomalies add up to such an extent that it is nearly improbable to have a reasonable doubt about whether or not someone was involved.

You're a detective now. You're not allowed to believe in coincides.

mikeyis4dcats. 06-27-2013 08:11 PM

circumstantial EVIDENCE