ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports The MIA Heat Show Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=230483)

-King- 08-03-2010 04:13 PM

Its funny how people defend LeBron "I spoil a lot of people with my play" James.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 08-03-2010 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcChiefsKing (Post 6914708)
Its funny how people defend LeBron "I spoil a lot of people with my play" James.
Posted via Mobile Device

the same could be said about the kobe lovers

DJ's left nut 08-03-2010 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 6914706)
funny how again you assume. have you seen lebron ****ing others?

and if you cant see that the girl quit cooperating so she could get paid then i dont know what else to say.

And if you can't see that the criminal case was lost and that she loses even more leverage by refusing to cooperate with authorities prior to finalizing a settlement, you clearly haven't read enough.

But I should totally defer to your experience in civil litigation.

DaKCMan AP 08-03-2010 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcChiefsKing (Post 6914708)
Posted via Mobile Device

It's funnier how the vast majority of people in this thread with their panties in a wad are Lakers fans, obviously feeling very threatened.

BIG_DADDY 08-03-2010 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 6914712)
the same could be said about the kobe lovers

Who defended him other than on the rape charge?

SAUTO 08-03-2010 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 6914714)
And if you can't see that the criminal case was lost and that she loses even more leverage by refusing to cooperate with authorities prior to finalizing a settlement, you clearly haven't read enough.

But I should totally defer to your experience in civil litigation.

ok man whatever.

if it was lost and she loses more leverage by refusing then WHY DID HE PAY?

vailpass 08-03-2010 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 6914685)
You think there's a chance in hell MJ doesn't get busted in the current TMZ era?

That's like saying Obama could **** Angelina Jolie and get away with it, afterall, JFK had Monroe.

Kobe nailed the wrong chick at the height of a litigious society - exactly how did he 'mishandle' his philandering and how would Jordan have done it differently?

It's amazing how people have since diefied Michael Jordan.

At least Kobe never gambled his way out of the league for a couple of seasons.

Gimme a break on this Jordan was a saint crap. Jordan is one of the biggest pricks in the history of organized sport. If you need a reminder, I suggest you go back to his HOF speech when he was taking shots on his coaches and teammates, and made fun of the guy that made the high school team ahead of him 30 years previously.

MJ's wife knew what he was doing but MJ handled his business. Same with Barkley.

And when did you EVER see MJ throw a teamate under the bus like Kobe did Shaq after he got caught? Are you ok with that?

SAUTO 08-03-2010 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 6914743)
MJ's wife knew what he was doing but MJ handled his business. Same with Barkley.

And when did you EVER see MJ throw a teamate under the bus like Kobe did Shaq after he got caught? Are you ok with that?

obviously he is

Brock 08-03-2010 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 6914738)
ok man whatever.

if it was lost and she loses more leverage by refusing then WHY DID HE PAY?

To MAKE IT GO AWAY.

SAUTO 08-03-2010 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 6914782)
To MAKE IT GO AWAY.

if he did nothing wrong **** that.

Brock 08-03-2010 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 6914788)

Well, if he did or didn't, it makes sense to get the story overwith as soon as possible. It's not like he doesn't have plenty of money.

SAUTO 08-03-2010 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 6914796)
Well, if he did or didn't, it makes sense to get the story overwith as soon as possible. It's not like he doesn't have plenty of money.

so

it doesnt matter how much you have. why give it away if he did nothing wrong.

IMO he would have looked better by winning the criminal and civil cases.
Posted via Mobile Device

-King- 08-03-2010 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 6914859)
so

it doesnt matter how much you have. why give it away if he did nothing wrong.

IMO he would have looked better by winning the criminal and civil cases.
Posted via Mobile Device

Why go through the hassle of going to court and doing that dumb shit for a long period of time when it can be handled by giving away some money?

kcxiv 08-03-2010 05:35 PM

someone lock this thread or retire it in the hall of reeruns. This shit got stupid.

DJ's left nut 08-03-2010 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 6914788)

You forgot to answer last time.

Do you think Tiger wishes he'd have just paid the first whore that opened her mouth?

Your pie in the sky bullshit about 'fighting the good fight if you're innocent' is just that - bullshit.

It's a different world for celebrities. You're far better off just paying your tab and getting it out of the headlines before more opportunists start to run their mouths and details get worse and worse.

I think you know that, but you can't pat yourself on the back if you just face reality.