ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Disappointed in McCluster (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=234951)

BossChief 03-15-2012 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8383799)
Depends on a lot of things.

I'd bet anyone right now Charles gets 300 touches barring injury.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8383844)
Name your price for that 300 bet.

I say both Avatar AND SIG FOR A WHOLE YEAR.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8383849)
done

How did you make this bet with me and then bet your sig again afterwards?

Hammock Parties 03-15-2012 12:28 AM

Doesn't matter at this point. I basically already won one bet.

Ban me if I lose both of them.

Rasputin 03-15-2012 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8455460)
No. You made the bet, stick with it tard.

Hey, I'm not stupid like you. I know Peyton Hillis is going be the #2 back, dick smack. So why the hell would I want to continue with said bet? I recognize that PH is the better back and am thrilled that we got him. What I'm saying is that McCluster is still going be used in this offense and will exceed his production from last year. Your just chicken shit and want to take the coward way out.

What ever dude :rolleyes:

BossChief 03-15-2012 12:37 AM

Peyton Hillis will probably be the teams starter and Charles will be a change of pace guy.

They aren't gonna throw Jamaals knee right into a meat grinder from the get go.

Rasputin 03-15-2012 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8455472)
All Hillis is gonna do is take Battle and Jones touches.

He won't effect DMC at all as far as how many touches he gets.

I think Dexter gets the same 160 or so but gets more ypt...unless Cassel is still the starter the whole year.

Cassel can **** up a wet dream. I'm counting on Stanzi at this point to make the difference. With Casshole the team suffers a great deal from O-line & WRs and then our defense is put in jeopardy. Our saving grace is our running game with the return of Jamaal Charles.

Hammock Parties 03-15-2012 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 8455484)
Hey, I'm not stupid like you. I know Peyton Hillis is going be the #2 back, dick smack. So why the hell would I want to continue with said bet? I recognize that PH is the better back and am thrilled that we got him. What I'm saying is that McCluster is still going be used in this offense and will exceed his production from last year. Your just chicken shit and want to take the coward way out.

What ever dude :rolleyes:

The bet is made. There's no option to change it now, tard. You try to change now or back out, you're a welcher.

You lose if Peyton is the #2 back come September.

Rasputin 03-15-2012 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8455489)
The bet is made. There's no option to change it now, tard. You try to change now or back out, you're a welcher.

You lose if Peyton is the #2 back come September.

Fine whatever, I'm not going to welch like you do. Everybody can read our post & know what's cool or not. I didn't for see the addition of Peyton Willis to the team so that was my mistake. I will own up to it.

Sig bet is for one month. If McCluster ends up with more touches on the field however than Peyton Hillis that still counts regardless of what he is listed as.

Hammock Parties 03-15-2012 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 8455491)
Fine whatever, I'm not going to welch like you do. Everybody can read our post & know what's cool or not. I didn't for see the addition of Peyton Willis to the team so that was my mistake. I will own up to it.

Sig bet is for one month. If McCluster ends up with more touches on the field however than Peyton Hillis that still counts regardless of what he is listed as.

LMAO

Poor baby.

Dex may not even make the final roster.

Imagine if we sign Tolbert. :LOL:

Rasputin 03-15-2012 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8455492)
LMAO

Poor baby.

Dex may not even make the final roster.

Imagine if we sign Tolbert. :LOL:

I'm not crying, "I'm a man I'm 40" / Mike Gundy

I made a miscalculation with the add on of Peyton Hillis I will deal with it. Yet your too much of a pussy to do what's right, but that's ok I shouldn't have expected anything less than that. My bad.

Hammock Parties 03-15-2012 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 8455508)
I'm not crying, I'm a man I can take it.

I made a miscalculation with the add on of Peyton Hillis I will deal with it. Yet your too much of a pussy to do what's right, but that's ok I shouldn't have expected anything less than that. My bad.

Why do you deserve to have the original parameters of the bet altered because we signed a player?

Rasputin 03-15-2012 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8455510)
Why do you deserve to have the original parameters of the bet altered because we signed a player?

I didn't expect Pioli to get Peyton Hillis, my bad. A bet is a bet. I will live up to it. I asked what I thought would be fair for the situation but you said no, so that's the way it's going to be.

Hammock Parties 03-15-2012 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 8455512)
I didn't expect Pioli to get Peyton Hillis, my bad. A bet is a bet. I will live up to it. I asked what I thought would be fair for the situation but you said no, so that's the way it's going to be.

That's right, bitch.

Your ass is mine.

Rasputin 03-15-2012 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8455513)
That's right, bitch.

Your ass is mine.

bfd Boss is going have yours.

Hammock Parties 03-15-2012 01:05 AM

Uh huh. We'll see.

Rasputin 03-15-2012 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8455517)
Uh huh. We'll see.

Oh I expect the worse from you. I probly wont be nun happy about it. I just know that change in sercome stance is the difference. You can pound your chest like King Kong all you want. Nobody is going take you as a serious winner from the stance I requested and you cowardly denied.