ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Teicher:Prodded by Andy Reid, Chiefs QB Alex Smith learning to be more aggressive (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273618)

Sorter 06-27-2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9779934)
It wins games in the NFL.

Period.

Here is a guy on our team who would benefit from a QB who can go deep.

http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/avery.gif

You won't see Alex Smith hit Avery deep once this year.

Ita really depressing when you realize Baldwin's catch against SD two years ago is yhe closes t thing to those gifs.

Hammock Parties 06-27-2013 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9779945)
You know whats funny Clay. In the other thread, you made gifs of Alex Smiths bad throws, but, yet, didn't include the one of his 55 yard bomb to Moss.

I don't give a shit. The only QB who sucks more at throwing down the field is Christian Ponder.

Mav 06-27-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9779949)
I don't give a shit. The only QB who sucks more at throwing down the field is Christian Ponder.

The problem is, you don't know shit. You haven't watched enough of Alex Smith to know what he can and cant do. Go make gifs of Alex Smith vs the buffalo Bills last year, and tell me that he cant push the ball down the field. Do something USEFUL with your life instead of trying to take a few samples that support your stupid ass ideals. They aren't even theories at this point. Its just you trying to spew your poison all over everyone, so that everyone has to bathe in your filth. And, dude, I refuse to go there. Is Alex Smiths strengths the deep ball. No, but you make it sound like the guy cant throw a pass over 20 yards, and that's just bullshit.

ChiefsCountry 06-27-2013 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9779526)
Brees wasn't selected until the second round. Yes taking him at 12 was a huge reach. Trent Green was a top 10 possibly top 5 for most his time here. I know Chiefsplanet loves revisoonist history though. If yall want to bitch about not taking an elite QB Aaron Rogers makes the most sense. Again there was nothing wrong with the Green trade. If the Chiefs drafted Rogers or Croyle would have panned out we aren't even having this discussion.

Up until the day Green was traded for Brees was slotted in our spot. The Chiefs draft board was leaked and Brees was slotted for our pick. If we took him at #12, it wouldn't have been a reach at all. Besides everybody in the NFL thought him sliding to #32 was crazy at the time.

crazycoffey 06-27-2013 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9779934)
It wins games in the NFL.

Period.

Here is a guy on our team who would benefit from a QB who can go deep.

http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/avery.gif

You won't see Alex Smith hit Avery deep once this year.

Not once? Deep over 40 yards?

Mav 06-27-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9779949)

Seeing as how you are looking so forward to Alex Smith failing, which also means the Chiefs fail, you are clearly not a Chiefs fan, so why do you even give a shit?

RunKC 06-27-2013 03:58 PM

Just because Alex Smith didn't throw downfield very much doesn't mean he sucks at it.

Seeing a lot of solid downfield throws from him in this video.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AbuBBgfqjiU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sorter 06-27-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9779978)
Seeing as how you are looking so forward to Alex Smith failing, which also means the Chiefs fail, you are clearly not a Chiefs fan, so why do you even give a shit?

While I'm not rooting for Smith to fail(at this point), I can undrratand why someone would root for the Chiefs/Smith to fail for the gteater good ( think Suck for luck).

Mav 06-27-2013 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9779979)
Just because Alex Smith didn't throw downfield very much doesn't mean he sucks at it.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AbuBBgfqjiU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

there is no way in the hell, Clay will ever watch this video. But if you do troll master. :39 seconds in is the Pass to moss.

Mav 06-27-2013 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9779988)
While I'm not rooting for Smith to fail(at this point), I can undrratand why someone would root for the Chiefs/Smith to fail for the gteater good ( think Suck for luck).

You know, when we were going into 2011, I was one of the 49ers fans that was on the Suck for Luck train. I felt that same way, so I do understand it. But, I was not upset that Alex Smith, and the 49ers succeeded. Its one thing to think that your season is going to be a disaster. But its another, to see so many positive things and still root for someone to fail.

DaneMcCloud 06-27-2013 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9779956)
Up until the day Green was traded for Brees was slotted in our spot. The Chiefs draft board was leaked and Brees was slotted for our pick. If we took him at #12, it wouldn't have been a reach at all. Besides everybody in the NFL thought him sliding to #32 was crazy at the time.

Vermeil and Saunders spoke very highly of him on Keitzman's show before (and after) the Trent Green trade.

Sorter 06-27-2013 04:08 PM

3:15 in that video is the best throw IMO.

Coogs 06-27-2013 04:08 PM

Quote:

Nice!

Not many 3rd down plays though. You know he sux on 3rd down, right?

/jk

crazycoffey 06-27-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

There is a lot of trick photography and photoshop going on in that video. I have only heard that smith cannot make those throws.

Rasputin 06-27-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9779988)

I'm rooting for Alex Smith to win the Super Bowl with the Chiefs.

Do I think it's going to happen, no.

So I'm not giving him the benefit of the doubt. I want them to prove me wrong.

Just getting to the playoffs isn't good enough.