ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smiths accuracy wowing fans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275091)

Hammock Parties 08-08-2013 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakemall (Post 9867805)
You really don't think Bowe will get 700+ yards this year?

Bowe will.

No one else, though.

"tg" 08-08-2013 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9867797)
Steve, in all honesty. Why are you here? I mean, all stupid stuff aside, I mean, you hate Alex Smith. You ban people for trolling. What are you doing, if not trolling?

I was pretty angry with you last night, but then I did some research and now realize you are just some lonely old guitar playing loser who is stuck in the 70's. And now, I feel sorry for you. Im not even mad about how you talked shit about me yesterday on your own forum. In fact, I have asked my buddy to stop sending me stuff that is being said. I was banned last NOVEMBER, and yet, im still a conversation on YOUR board. So, im calling a truce. I wont talk shit about any of you, I don't want your shit brought here. Just go your ways, and Ill go mine. I apologize for any headaches I gave mods. And to anyone I offended over there, I do apologize.

Dude really? He has never ever ever banned you or anyone of your numerous usernames you had on the .com. If anything he has always been on your side, and was one of the mods who wanted to give you chance after chance on the .com. Now your FB stalking him, and using his real name on a forum.

Let me make this really clear to you. Moderators do not ban member for the fun of it. Moderators truly hate banning members and the only reason members get banned, is because the break the rules and they are banned because members can not follow simple set of rules. It's the member who blows it, not the moderators.

Your friend is not sending you stuff from the .com you have another username over there, and you yourself is seeing it not a friend. After everything the moderators have done for you, and this you sit here point fingers I think you need to look in the mirror and blame yourself and take responsibility for your own actions before you blame others for your failures on a message board forum.

Ace Gunner 08-08-2013 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9867797)
Steve, in all honesty. Why are you here? I mean, all stupid stuff aside, I mean, you hate Alex Smith. You ban people for trolling. What are you doing, if not trolling?

I was pretty angry with you last night, but then I did some research and now realize you are just some lonely old guitar playing loser who is stuck in the 70's. And now, I feel sorry for you. Im not even mad about how you talked shit about me yesterday on your own forum. In fact, I have asked my buddy to stop sending me stuff that is being said. I was banned last NOVEMBER, and yet, im still a conversation on YOUR board. So, im calling a truce. I wont talk shit about any of you, I don't want your shit brought here. Just go your ways, and Ill go mine. I apologize for any headaches I gave mods. And to anyone I offended over there, I do apologize.

well sheeeit. do tell :D

j/k

tecumseh 08-08-2013 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock Action (Post 9867775)
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images...jpg?1286942994

"Listen mother****er, either throw the ball further than 5 yards or I'll cut yo ass!!"

I laughed at this. However, it reveals your absolute ignorance.

Ace Gunner 08-08-2013 11:24 AM

ATTN: cp has been infected by an outside source(s) beyond all comprehension! destroy all all usernames and head for them ho's (next tab over)!!!

side note: Mike Singletary was about as good as it gets at MLB in the NFL, but he should never have entered coaching. he's a horrible football coach and perhaps the least creative offensive mind ever to grace NFL sidelines.

Mav 08-08-2013 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9867942)
ATTN: cp has been infected by an outside source(s) beyond all comprehension! destroy all all usernames and head for them ho's (next tab over)!!!

side note: Mike Singletary was about as good as it gets at MLB in the NFL, but he should never have entered coaching. he's a horrible football coach and perhaps the least creative offensive mind ever to grace NFL sidelines.

No kidding to the first part. Second absolutely. He could of been a motivational teacher. But coaching was not for him.

Halfcan 08-08-2013 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "tg" (Post 9867899)
Dude really? He has never ever ever banned you or anyone of your numerous usernames you had on the .com. If anything he has always been on your side, and was one of the mods who wanted to give you chance after chance on the .com. Now your FB stalking him, and using his real name on a forum.

Let me make this really clear to you. Moderators do not ban member for the fun of it. Moderators truly hate banning members and the only reason members get banned, is because the break the rules and they are banned because members can not follow simple set of rules. It's the member who blows it, not the moderators.

Your friend is not sending you stuff from the .com you have another username over there, and you yourself is seeing it not a friend. After everything the moderators have done for you, and this you sit here point fingers I think you need to look in the mirror and blame yourself and take responsibility for your own actions before you blame others for your failures on a message board forum.

Isn't there enough bickering and drama on CP already- now we have the 49er soap opera over here. ROFL

Sorter 08-08-2013 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9867942)

By all accounts he's been a productive LBs coach in Minnesota.

Jakemall 08-08-2013 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9867865)
Bowe will.

No one else, though.

So...then...you wouldn't really be surprised then....

Jakemall 08-08-2013 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tecumseh (Post 9867918)
I laughed at this. However, it reveals your absolute ignorance.

It was probably more like, who the F do you think you are audibiling out of a run up the middle. Damn it, now run the plays that we call down into your headset. I don't care if they're ready for it, we're going to punch them in the nose and take that .5 yard run with a cloud of dust.

Sorter 08-08-2013 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "tg" (Post 9867899)

What if Hootie is Alex Smith Fan and this has been a cross forum trolling?/Conspiracy Keanu

BossChief 08-08-2013 12:40 PM

Singletary was just Peter principled beyond his usefulness.

I think he maxes out as a position coach.

Ace Gunner 08-08-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9868139)
By all accounts he's been a productive LBs coach in Minnesota.

you'd think he can handle that.. he tends to start strong & finish ignored by his players. something to do with foaming mouth debris scattered about.

Sorter 08-08-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9868200)
you'd think he can handle that.. he tends to start strong & finish ignored by his players. something to do with foaming mouth debris scattered about.

I do think that having Leslie Fraizer there is probably a factor.

Mav 08-08-2013 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9868155)
What if Hootie is Alex Smith Fan and this has been a cross forum trolling?/Conspiracy Keanu

unfortunately, I am too honest, and temperamental for my own good. That's why I also refuted the case of having mults. There is no point. I am a shitty liar, id out myself immediately.