ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith expresses his desire to return to Chiefs in 2018 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=312982)

rico 01-15-2018 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Vagina (Post 13363343)
Explained this before. I like to see good people win.

A win for Smith at this point is to run laughing to the bank, and cash out. Not to keep playing, and risking injuries that could potentially be devastating to the good guy escaping unscathed.

I am also not a proponent for greed. Make your money... plenty enough to live your remaining years out in comfort... and then enjoy it while you can.

A job is just a job. It doesn't have to define you. Do what you must. Cash out. Enjoy.

That's a life-win, imho. :)

You act like you think you have some sort of interpersonal connection with Alex, when in reality, if he is aware of your existence, he probably thinks you are some weirdo, super-creep who spends his spare time making meat helmets and flying imaginary airplanes....which is probably pretty accurate.

Ming the Merciless 01-15-2018 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Vagina (Post 13363343)
Explained this before. I like to see good people win.

A win for Smith at this point is to run laughing to the bank, and cash out. Not to keep playing, and risking injuries that could potentially be devastating to the good guy escaping unscathed.

I am also not a proponent for greed. Make your money... plenty enough to live your remaining years out in comfort... and then enjoy it while you can.

A job is just a job. It doesn't have to define you. Do what you must. Cash out. Enjoy.

That's a life-win, imho. :)

Holy shit you are a huge dipshit

" a win for me is nice guys getting money"

Why the **** do you bother watching football? Why stalk nfl.players? Why not stalk cancer researchers or charity organizers?

Just admit it's not about ' nice people'....its about your raging boner and sexual.attraction to alex

Playing football is measured. By winning championships. No one is going to care how much money any of these guys made ...well other than you.

crayzkirk 01-15-2018 09:47 AM

I'm confused and maybe someone can explain this to me...

Why would any team give up draft picks for a player that they know is going to be cut from another team? Yeah, I know that the Chiefs have done this multiple times over their history yet I never have understood it.

Do they think that they have the answer to why that player didn't get it done on his previous team, it's going to turn the franchise around and bring back the fans?

I'm serious, why do teams do this? It's like buying something from someone that you know is going to be putting it on the curb the next day.

Why? It makes no sense to me. Is it because I'm just a fan and not an expert football mind? Just show me the logic in it. All I've seen from it is wasting time while other players prime is used up.

Messier 01-15-2018 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crayzkirk (Post 13363388)

Why would any team give up draft picks for a player that they know is going to be cut from another team? Yeah, I know that the Chiefs have done this multiple times over their history yet I never have understood it.

Do they think that they have the answer to why that player didn't get it done on his previous team, it's going to turn the franchise around and being back the fans?

I'm serious, why do teams do this? It's like buying something from someone that you know is going to be putting it on the curb the next day.

Why? It makes no sense to me.

I wonder that too sometimes. The only reason would be that they must deal with an agent instead of a team once they are released, and there might be more competition to sign a player once they're released so they trade for them to avoid that headache.

chiefzilla1501 01-15-2018 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crayzkirk (Post 13363388)

Do they think that they have the answer to why that player didn't get it done on his previous team, it's going to turn the franchise around and bring back the fans?

Why? It makes no sense to me. Is it because I'm just a fan and not an expert football mind? Just show me the logic in it. All I've seen from it is wasting time while other players prime is used up.

High quality veterans don't hit the market every day. You find a QB you like and you go get him. In this case you have a qb multiple teams are bidding on. That has the most to do with it. It worked with garropolo and cassel. But the Chiefs don't have to cut him and they can stubbornly take his cap charge and wait for a qb to get injured to trade him away. So for a team that wants him at training camp immediately to learn the playbook, they'll be motivated to make that deal quickly.

ARROW2 01-15-2018 10:09 AM

Wake me when he is gone. Christmas starts in September this year.

Sandy Vagina 01-15-2018 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 13363359)
You act like you think you have some sort of interpersonal connection with Alex, when in reality, if he is aware of your existence, he probably thinks you are some weirdo, super-creep who spends his spare time making meat helmets and flying imaginary airplanes....which is probably pretty accurate.

:shrug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 13363375)

Why the **** do you bother watching football? Why stalk nfl.players? Why not stalk cancer researchers or charity organizers?

Just admit it's not about ' nice people'....its about your raging boner and sexual.attraction to alex

Playing football is measured. By winning championships. No one is going to care how much money any of these guys made ...well other than you.

Do you not like to see favorite characters in movies or tv shows ride off into the sunset happy? I do. Same thing for real people that have persevered and done great things for others.

If that is dipshittery or creepy for you? I'm okay with it. :shrug:

Reerun_KC 01-15-2018 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 13363433)
Wake me when he is gone. Christmas starts in September this year.

Start in April after Smith is gone. Never have I been more excited about an upcoming season than this one.

Mahomes, no Alex, no Alex ball washers, quality football discussion opportunities....

Gonna be a great year.

ARROW2 01-15-2018 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Servant_KC (Post 13363460)
Start in April after Smith is gone. Never have I been more excited about an upcoming season than this one.

Mahomes, no Alex, no Alex ball washers, quality football discussion opportunities....

Gonna be a great year.

:thumb:

DRM08 01-15-2018 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 13363398)
I wonder that too sometimes. The only reason would be that they must deal with an agent instead of a team once they are released, and there might be more competition to sign a player once they're released so they trade for them to avoid that headache.

That sounds like a very legitimate reason to do the trade. Another would be getting him sooner.

rico 01-15-2018 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 13363375)

It is most definitely sexual. I'd put money on it!!!

Sandy is like one of these Bieber fans:

https://cloud.lovinmalta.com/images/...20160628144743

Only difference is, if Sandy saw Alex in person, he'd have his penis out and be a strokin'!!!!!

Sandy Vagina 01-15-2018 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 13363481)

Only difference is, if Sandy saw Alex in person, he'd have his penis out and be a strokin'!!!!!

I really don't think of males this way. Never have.

You, and your man rasslin' buddy sure do project your homosexual desires to others though, don't ya?

rico 01-15-2018 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Vagina (Post 13363484)
I really don't think of males this way. Never have.

You, and your man rasslin' buddy sure do project your homosexual desires to others though, don't ya?

You have like...one joke...one jab.

And you call yourself a boxer?!?! SMH

New World Order 01-15-2018 10:33 AM

I think we can finally conclude:

Blake Bortles>Alex Smith

ARROW2 01-15-2018 10:34 AM

61 pages for a no pocket awareness having, no field vision having, no arm having, no balls having excuse for a QB.

It will be heaven not having to watch him run into sacks and check down because he is scared to throw into a tight window.