ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith Traded to Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270464)

Rausch 03-21-2013 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9518335)
Eric Branch‏@Eric_Branch1h
For morning crowd: #Chiefs QB Alex Smith (remember him?) and wife, Elizabeth, welcomed their second son, Hayes Monntgomery, on Wednesday.

22.4 minutes after birth little Hayes spit out his binkie and after the nurse cupped it, pulled it in, and held it that became the longest completion in family history...

Mav 03-21-2013 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 9518342)
Not that much over Cassell, but Im still excited.

I agree on not much, but hes still an upgrade none the less.

The Bad Guy 03-21-2013 12:31 PM

With how careless Cassel is with the football, Smith is a clear upgrade on that alone.

philfree 03-21-2013 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9518375)
With how careless Cassel is with the football, Smith is a clear upgrade on that alone.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Cassel can't read a defense properly. Pre snap, post snap he can't really do it. Alex Smith can.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-21-2013 12:39 PM

It read Omaha.

Mav 03-21-2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9518375)

That is purely what I said was the biggest upgrade with Alex Smith, was that he wouldnt turn the ball over. That turned into well, he takes sacks, doesnt convert 3rd downs, has a noodle arm, and every other negative that can be attached to him. He prolly has a mangina as well.

You hit it on the head though. He isnt going to turn the ball over, and that in itself will help you win games.

38 turnovers by your qbs last year, KILLED the chiefs.....

ceebz 03-21-2013 12:47 PM

Remove last season, where Cassel was mentally shot, and Alex Smith is the same QB.

Mav 03-21-2013 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceebz (Post 9518431)
Remove last season, where Cassel was mentally shot, and Alex Smith is the same QB.

Cassexcuses.

No, stop, are you the guy in your picture getting his common sense knocked out?

jd1020 03-21-2013 12:50 PM

We'll see how many turnovers Smith has now that he doesn't have one of the best defenses in the league to keep the scores down and a HC that is going to put more on Smith's shoulders.

Smith averaged 1 INT and .5 fumbles a game prior to 2011.

ceebz 03-21-2013 12:52 PM

Over their respective careers, Smith has more total turnovers (INT's + FUM) than Cassel in basically the same number of games. (78 vs. 80 games played)

Cassel 57 INT 41 FUM
Smith 63 INT 44 FUM

Rausch 03-21-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Smith is much more intelligent, athletic, and has more (short range) accuracy.

Other than that they're the same guy.

I love how they tout the turnovers numbers.

Every QB wants low turnovers but every QB also has to produce.

Alex has NEVER thrown more than 20 TD's in one season...

ceebz 03-21-2013 12:54 PM

And that's including Cassel's abortion of a season last year.

ceebz 03-21-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9518452)
Smith is much more intelligent, athletic, and has more (short range) accuracy.

Other than that they're the same guy.

I love how they tout the turnovers numbers.

Every QB wants low turnovers but every QB also has to produce.

Alex has NEVER thrown more than 20 TD's in one season...

I will give you accuracy, but, I need to see proof of the other two. Cassel was reasonably athletic.

ceebz 03-21-2013 12:58 PM

Patiently waiting for the "X OC's in X years", "Last two seasons", and "but he won a playoff game" excuses.

philfree 03-21-2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceebz (Post 9518459)
I will give you accuracy, but, I need to see proof of the other two. Cassel was reasonably athletic.

Alex Smith is alot more athletic then Asstassel.

Edit:So you've never really watched Alex Smith. Aren't you just a trolling Donk?

The Bad Guy 03-21-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

Mentally shot? He was terrible here 3 out of 4 years and the last 2 were a complete disaster.

Smith, on the other hand, has played his best football over the last 2 years. Is he great, no, he's not. He wasn't my first choice.

If you have eyes, and can actually understand football, there's a clear upgrade here.

But please keep cherrypicking stats.

The Bad Guy 03-21-2013 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceebz (Post 9518468)
Patiently waiting for the "X OC's in X years", "Last two seasons", and "but he won a playoff game" excuses.

How are they excuses?

You want to dismiss Cassel's last year because he was "mentally shot".

Did he not win a playoff game? Did he not lead the team back twice?

I don't know how that's an excuse.

Cassel doesn't have the accuracy or arm Smith does. Smith's arm is limited, but Cassel can't lead receivers, can't go through progressions.

Seems to me you keep looking for excuses to make the comparison that they are the same.

The Bad Guy 03-21-2013 01:05 PM

Cassel's athleticism is vastly overrated. He made plays with his legs the first year with New England. He made very few here.

ceebz 03-21-2013 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9518477)
Mentally shot? He was terrible here 3 out of 4 years and the last 2 were a complete disaster.

Smith, on the other hand, has played his best football over the last 2 years. Is he great, no, he's not. He wasn't my first choice.

If you have eyes, and can actually understand football, there's a clear upgrade here.

But please keep cherrypicking stats.

Come on. Cassel sucked, but, there's no denying that he was mentally shot last season. His confidence was completely gone last year and it showed.

I wonder how long it will take before Smith breaks mentally?

And I'm not cherry picking stats. You claimed Smith took better care of the football. His stats refute your claim.

ceebz 03-21-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9518481)
Cassel's athleticism is vastly overrated. He made plays with his legs the first year with New England. He made very few here.

lol, I think quite a few of his 3rd down conversions were scrambles after the play broke down. He certainly couldn't convert using the pass.

Rausch 03-21-2013 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceebz (Post 9518459)

I'm defending Alex here, and that's not a position I like to be in, but he's definitely much more mobile than teh Ca$$hole.

I've watched this guy for 3 years. The wife is a 49'er fan (ehck) and when KC isn't on that's the game. He's ****ing terrible the more time he has. It sounds stupid, but when he just reacts to the play he's fine. The more time he has the more time he thinks he has and THAT'S when he makes the stupid ****ing play.

THIS GUY READS AND RE-READS AND THEN JUST gets hit and ends the play.

He's too smart for his own good. He CAN scan the field. He CAN go through progressions.

The problem is he's SO concerned with perfect that he never lets go.

He gets sacked. He misses wide open WR's.

If the guys on the SF roster were honest they'd say that they absolutely love the guy but they were frustrated beyond belief...

ceebz 03-21-2013 01:09 PM

Fine. Smith's more athletic. He's still shit at the QB position.

Mav 03-21-2013 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceebz (Post 9518484)
Come on. Cassel sucked, but, there's no denying that he was mentally shot last season. His confidence was completely gone last year and it showed.

I wonder how long it will take before Smith breaks mentally?

And I'm not cherry picking stats. You claimed Smith took better care of the football. His stats refute your claim.

you dont want the multiple ocs, head coaches, excuses, but you just claimed Cassel was mentally shot? FROM WHAT?

And Alex Smiths confidence wasnt shot from the shit of a franchise he had been in and a cause of for 6 years prior to harbaugh? I can buy that, honestly, i can, expectations that are placed upon these qbs are sometimes just ridiculous, but you want to give Matt Cassel a pass, and crucify Alex Smith?

Thats just beyond stupid to me....

To answer your question. Alex Smith, is never going to mentally break. Hes mentally tough. He has proven that. No one can deny that.....

Rausch 03-21-2013 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceebz (Post 9518489)
Fine. Smith's more athletic. He's still shit at the QB position.

You win...

Mav 03-21-2013 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9518486)
I'm defending Alex here, and that's not a position I like to be in, but he's definitely much more mobile than teh Ca$$hole.

I've watched this guy for 3 years. The wife is a 49'er fan (ehck) and when KC isn't on that's the game. He's ****ing terrible the more time he has. It sounds stupid, but when he just reacts to the play he's fine. The more time he has the more time he thinks he has and THAT'S when he makes the stupid ****ing play.

He's too smart for his own good. He CAN scan the field. He CAN go through progressions.

If the guys on the SF roster were honest they'd say that they absolutely love the guy but they were frustrated beyond belief...

Wow. This is the best description of alex smith i have ever read. And has been my biggest problem with his play on the field. He can read a defense, diagnose the defense, put the team in the perfect play, but, if he has to improvise. It has disaster all over it. GREAT POST.

Rep rep rep rep rep.

a lot of people, myself included, think he is going to be just an awesome coach. Guy is brillant. His ability to think outside the box is non existent.

ceebz 03-21-2013 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9518478)
How are they excuses?

You want to dismiss Cassel's last year because he was "mentally shot".

Did he not win a playoff game? Did he not lead the team back twice?

I don't know how that's an excuse.

Cassel doesn't have the accuracy or arm Smith does. Smith's arm is limited, but Cassel can't lead receivers, can't go through progressions.

Seems to me you keep looking for excuses to make the comparison that they are the same.

I'm not dismissing it, just pointing out that last year was his absolute floor. And I think Smith's floor is just as bad.

Smith has been coached up, morphed into chicken salad, so to speak. It will be fun to watch his spiral downward, and listen to his defenders whine as they watch his collapse.

philfree 03-21-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceebz (Post 9518499)
I'm not dismissing it, just pointing out that last year was his absolute floor. And I think Smith's floor is just as bad.

Smith has been coached up, morphed into chicken salad, so to speak. It will be fun to watch his spiral downward, and listen to his defenders whine as they watch his collapse.

Donkey troll.

Rausch 03-21-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9518498)
Wow. This is the best description of alex smith i have ever read. And has been my biggest problem with his play on the field. He can read a defense, diagnose the defense, put the team in the perfect play, but, if he has to improvise. It has disaster all over it. GREAT POST.

Rep rep rep rep rep.

Go fist a shark...

Mav 03-21-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceebz (Post 9518499)

So essentially what you are saying, is jim harbaugh is the best coach in the world, and andy reid is shit. So your issue isnt really with alex, its with andy reid. Got it.....

Mav 03-21-2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9518503)
Go fist a shark...

No thanks. Last time i was in the ocean, i came face to face with a jelly fish. Never again.....

ceebz 03-21-2013 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree (Post 9518501)
Donkey troll.

Stupid ****.

Rausch 03-21-2013 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9518511)
No thanks. Last time i was in the ocean, i came face to face with a jelly fish. Never again.....

So, you've met him, what is GROB really like?...

philfree 03-21-2013 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceebz (Post 9518515)
Stupid ****.

Eat a bag of donkeydicks.

ceebz 03-21-2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree (Post 9518518)
Eat a bag of donkeydicks.

Pull 'em out your ass first.

philfree 03-21-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceebz (Post 9518519)

You're a donky troll.

ceebz 03-21-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree (Post 9518533)
You're a donky troll.

It never occurred to you that I might be a transplant from Olathe, huh?

Rausch 03-21-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceebz (Post 9518519)

Careful, I might end up with a pro bowl HB like you guys did...

ceebz 03-21-2013 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9518538)
Careful, I might end up with a pro bowl HB like you guys did...

I am not a donkey troll. Been a Chief fan all of my life.

philfree 03-21-2013 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceebz (Post 9518537)
It never occurred to you that I might be a transplant from Olathe, huh?

Well I didn't put a exact location on it but yeah. So you're a Chiefs fan? Then why are you trolling? Anyone who's watched Alex Smith at all knows he's a pretty athletic QB. He can actually score on 30 yard QB keeper. So it seems kind of troll like to put forth your netgative opinions when you don't really know the facts. So if your not a donky troll then excuse me.

ThankYouBasedGod 03-21-2013 01:35 PM

Lol this is one sad board

ceebz 03-21-2013 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree (Post 9518559)
Well I didn't put a exact location on it but yeah. So you're a Chiefs fan? Then why are you trolling? Anyone who's watched Alex Smith at all knows he's a pretty athletic QB. He can actually score on 30 yard QB keeper. So it seems kind of troll like to put forth your netgative opinions when you don't really know the facts. So if your not a donky troll then excuse me.

Honestly, who gives a **** if he's "athletic"? He's still shit at playing QB. Another mediocre retread, who won't do shit for this team other than break fans' hearts.

Ain't you sick of this shit already?

Rausch 03-21-2013 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThankYouBasedGod (Post 9518560)

Lube a wookie and make your own day...

ceebz 03-21-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThankYouBasedGod (Post 9518560)

Eat shit.

ThankYouBasedGod 03-21-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceebz (Post 9518575)
Eat shit.

I would but your mom already ate it

ceebz 03-21-2013 01:44 PM

And your mom just got done tossing my salad. I'm glad we cleared that up.

ThankYouBasedGod 03-21-2013 01:49 PM

dumbass

philfree 03-21-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceebz (Post 9518566)
Honestly, who gives a **** if he's "athletic"? He's still shit at playing QB. Another mediocre retread, who won't do shit for this team other than break fans' hearts.

Ain't you sick of this shit already?

Well yeah but I'm sick of drafting top 5 too. I'd rather slip into the wildcard game and get blown out then go 2and****ing14 again. I'm all for drafting A QB/Geno#1 but if they don't I'm still going to be a fan and I'll be pulling for Alex Smith to prove his detractors wrong.

JF08 03-21-2013 03:50 PM

Quote:

Great post. Describes Alex perfectly. I think that over time, as he gains confidence, he will "let go" more often. But it will take some time.

BigMeatballDave 03-21-2013 03:59 PM

3 weeks in and still a ton of butthurt.

Mostly by Clay.

So, has anyone actually left/quit the Chiefs?

Hammock Parties 03-21-2013 04:03 PM

I'll NEVER quit the Chiefs.

What's more awesome than calling millionaires a bunch of ****ing losers?

ceebz 03-21-2013 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JF08 (Post 9518840)
Great post. Describes Alex perfectly. I think that over time, as he gains confidence, he will "let go" more often. But it will take some time.

He's been in the league eight years. How much longer do you think it will take?

BigMeatballDave 03-21-2013 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9518871)
I'll NEVER quit the Chiefs.

If things are so terrible, why bother?

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-21-2013 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceebz (Post 9518876)
He's been in the league eight years. How much longer do you think it will take?

The fear of being stabbed in the parking lot by 49er/Raider fan was too much for him.

Hammock Parties 03-21-2013 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9518892)
If things are so terrible, why bother?

BigMeatballDave 03-21-2013 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9518910)

No clue. Never gave it any thought.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-21-2013 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9517477)
The same as it sits with us now, except for one season removed.

But what happens if the season after that Alex goes all Tom Brady on everyone and suddenly he just clicks, like he has under Harbaugh?

Or say, heaven forbid, Alex is with us for 7 years, and in his 6th year, after 5 average seasons, showing a little upside and being a top 12-16 QB, we win a super bowl.

Do we all of a sudden come back to this thread and say "hey, we were all stupid for doubting reid's execution here".

Because in the long run, what are we after?

Do we want a top 5 QB, future hall of famer, and perennial playoff contending caliber QB, or do we want a guy who won us a super bowl?

I'd be reluctant to answer that myself, and I'd bet the fanbase was pretty close to a 50/50 split on it.

Whoa whoa whoa, boy. Six YEARS of that mother****er??? Are you out of your goddamned mind???
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-21-2013 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonny Thunder (Post 9517481)
One thing this forum has in common with that day care center Chiefscrowd, is a copious amount of tears. Can you poor QB impoverished people look past your programming? You have some good players and send 6 to the Pro Bowl while skimming the bottom of the ocean like a whale turd all season. Then you got a true general of a QB in Alex Smith and some others. You have a GREAT coach! He's better than Harbaugh folks. You have to get into the Alex Smith story to come to the conclusions that better evaluators of talent than yourselves have come to. And Alex had steady improvement and downright moments of brilliance before Harbaugh came to the Niners. I'm not going to pour all that into this forum. You guys need to true up. Did you guys watch Smith last year? 2011? Prior years?

I'm rooting for the Chiefs. I'm expecting to see a controlled and disciplined offense, the shine of inspired losers turned winners, and yes, some hiccups as the whole top end is new. But be patient. I think it'll be good.

I am new to this forum. I am usually sarcastic and at times a bombastic individual. I am a fan. I hope the rules here don't require me to take off my shoes when I sign in, wash my hands after going to the bathroom or excuse myself for farting during conversation. But I don't threaten or get nasty and I figure this is all tongue in cheek and in good fun. I'm guessing most of you guys are 12 years old.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, motherfuker. "true general"??? Are you out of your goddamned mind too???
Posted via Mobile Device

Hootie 03-21-2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9519093)
Whoa whoa whoa, boy. Six YEARS of that mother****er??? Are you out of your goddamned mind???
Posted via Mobile Device

you thought Mark Sanchez was a good QB STFU

Brock 03-21-2013 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonny Thunder (Post 9517481)
Then you got a true general of a QB in Alex Smith and some others. .

Sorry about the brain injury.

mcaj22 03-21-2013 05:27 PM

did some bozo really just say "what if" Alex Smith, in 6 years, which would put him at age 34 or 35 wins us as Super Bowl?

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Brock 03-21-2013 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9519106)
you thought Mark Sanchez was a good QB STFU

You think nfl gms would take wilson over luckSTFU

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-21-2013 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonny Thunder (Post 9517526)
Harbaugh is not a general, he's a cheerleader. A general does not try weak tosses in the redzone at the 5 yard line first and goal when he had Delanie Walker and Frank Gore. The QB is the general. Alex Smith is a game manager remember? Twelve was generous.

Somewhere, the real Johnny Thunder weeps for your stupidity. You're more of a "Buster Poindexter".
Posted via Mobile Device

Pasta Little Brioni 03-21-2013 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9519116)
Somewhere, the real Johnny Thunder weeps for your stupidity. You're more of a "Buster Poindexter".
Posted via Mobile Device

I think he's had a few too many stacks of "Johnny Cakes", heh

SAUTO 03-21-2013 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9518492)
you dont want the multiple ocs, head coaches, excuses, but you just claimed Cassel was mentally shot? FROM WHAT?

And Alex Smiths confidence wasnt shot from the shit of a franchise he had been in and a cause of for 6 years prior to harbaugh? I can buy that, honestly, i can, expectations that are placed upon these qbs are sometimes just ridiculous, but you want to give Matt Cassel a pass, and crucify Alex Smith?

Thats just beyond stupid to me....

To answer your question. Alex Smith, is never going to mentally break. Hes mentally tough. He has proven that. No one can deny that.....

cassel had the same excuses dude...

multiple Ocs throughout his career in total, two HC's here.

just STFU with the ****ing excuses, everyone that sucks have them

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-21-2013 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9517572)
Alex Smith fan should be renamed to Alex smith's mom

Alex Piss Boy. Bucket, monsieur?
Posted via Mobile Device

Easy 6 03-21-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9519121)
I think he's had a few too many stacks of "Johnny Cakes", heh

Oooh, Sopranos reference? if so HAAA.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-21-2013 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9519133)
Oooh, Sopranos reference? if so HAAA.

Yup

Mav 03-21-2013 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9519123)
cassel had the same excuses dude...

multiple Ocs throughout his career in total, two HC's here.

just STFU with the ****ing excuses, everyone that sucks have them

and isnt it amazing that the players that dont suck, DONT HAVE THEM.

You know, like the elis, peytons, tom bradys drew brees, and aaron rodgers of the worlds!!!!

Amazing how that ****ing works aint it?

JFC.......You could of just left it alone, but nooooooooooo.....

Beeker 03-21-2013 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9519148)
and isnt it amazing that the players that dont suck, DONT HAVE THEM.

You know, like the elis, peytons, tom bradys drew brees, and aaron rodgers of the worlds!!!!

Amazing how that ****ing works aint it?

JFC.......You could of just left it alone, but nooooooooooo.....

Unless and until Alex Smith wins the Chiefs a SB, it will NEVER get left alone.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-21-2013 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeker (Post 9519169)
Unless and until Alex Smith wins the Chiefs a SB, it will NEVER get left alone.

Well, those are the expectations when you acquire a vet QB. Don't care if they won 2 games last year, they need to win a playoff game next year.

Ming the Merciless 03-21-2013 06:09 PM

Alex Smith Fan, Dane & Bosschief

http://tosh.comedycentral.com/blog/f...thtub-bros.jpg

BigMeatballDave 03-21-2013 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9519227)
Alex Smith Fan, Dane & Bosschief

I'm surprised you're not on the Alex bandwagon. :)

Beeker 03-21-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9519182)
Well, those are the expectations when you acquire a vet QB. Don't care if they won 2 games last year, they need to win a playoff game next year.

I don't disagree with you at all. I think the ONLY way this trade is considered successful is if the Chiefs and Alex Smith win at least 1 playoff game in 2013. Of course, that would seriously jeopardize getting a QBotF in the 2014 draft ....but y'all already knew that.

Jonny Thunder 03-21-2013 06:35 PM

Quote:

That's a succinct observation from about three years ago. He got very stressed out under the stupidity of the Nolan/Singletary regimes. He has talked about that in interviews. Trying to please everyone and interrupting the natural flow of read, decision, throw. But that's not the case now and hasn't been for the last 2.5 years. In fact prior to that under Norv Turner he was free from that.

Jonny Thunder 03-21-2013 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9519108)
Sorry about the brain injury.

You're the one with a stick through you head, genius.

Brock 03-21-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonny Thunder (Post 9519327)
You're the one with a stick through you head, genius.

Yeah, sure. "Field General" Alex Smith. Good stuff, great insight. :LOL:

Ming the Merciless 03-21-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9519245)
I'm surprised you're not on the Alex bandwagon. :)

I probably would be had:

1) this course of action (game manager qb) already be proven wrong via matt cassel the last few seasons

&

2)I not been in the SF area watching the niners for many years...I lol when i see people say they have "watched alex smith for 2 or 3 seasons"

He is not a top 10 QB , not even top 15........but hey if he is here for a season or 2 , Its cool....lets not have any false hopes or keep him around...or pass up our future qb though....

Jonny Thunder 03-21-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9519116)
Posted via Mobile Device

Geno or death? So what are Geno's NFL stats?

So enlighten me on Buster Poindexter...

Jonny Thunder 03-21-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9519337)
Yeah, sure. "Field General" Alex Smith. Good stuff, great insight. :LOL:

Your weak.

Ming the Merciless 03-21-2013 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonny Thunder (Post 9519354)

So enlighten me on Buster Poindexter...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoFJ9M1W4G0