ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

BigCatDaddy 01-14-2013 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9319343)
Just a random guy...

NFL Philosophy ‏@NFLosophy
I think Wilson and Glennon have higher ceilings than Geno, but accuracy is the most important trait to me and it's also the hardest to fix

Don't we have enough random guys that already post here?

O.city 01-14-2013 10:33 PM

NFL Philosophy ‏@NFLosophy

That's right now. Smith's accuracy is something I love and hard to discount. Wilson is highly inaccurate & think he's hard to fix.

HolyHat 01-14-2013 10:35 PM

That guy is actually a pretty good follow on twitter

O.city 01-14-2013 10:37 PM

He's an NFL guy just breaking down the college QBs. I've found a few other guys who are pretty good to follow, if anyone is interested.

RunKC 01-14-2013 10:37 PM

And JFC can we end this "Geno is gifted and super smart" bullshit? If people did research they would see it's a mirage. He's not a super smart student and he's not a super smart QB with a high football IQ.

It's been proven over and over again.

HolyHat 01-14-2013 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9319422)
And JFC can we end this "Geno is gifted and super smart" bullshit? If people did research they would see it's a mirage. He's not a super smart student and he's not a super smart QB with a high football IQ.

He studies the hell out of the game. You can't deny that.

O.city 01-14-2013 10:40 PM

He's learned 2 different offenses while at WVU.

Good grief man.

the Talking Can 01-14-2013 10:40 PM

Quote:

which twitter account did this 'research' for you, blackbob?

ARROW2 01-14-2013 10:40 PM

Quote:

Why? Cause he's black? Just ****in wit ya.....

HolyHat 01-14-2013 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9319429)
which twitter account did this 'research' for you, blackbob?

LMFAO

DaWolf 01-14-2013 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9319331)
I keep seeing him quoted. Who is NFL Philosphy?

According to his bio, a "former NFL operations coordinator", whatever that is...

O.city 01-14-2013 10:42 PM

Quote:

Link?

RealSNR 01-14-2013 10:45 PM

Quote:

He went to an academy for gifted kids in grade school.

He chose West Virginia over some better college programs because "They needed him"

He studies the shit out of the game.

He quickly learned and mastered two highly complex offensive schemes in three years

His major wasn't "athletic and recreation management" like other mouth breathing jocks *cough*Wilson*cough*

RunKC 01-14-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9319432)
He's learned 2 different offenses while at WVU.

Good grief man.

That's not that big of a deal man. People are saying he was this gifted student in school who understood things more than anybody. They are making him out into this "intellectually gifted" guy.

Didn't realize kids that were smart, gifted and understood things better than everybody else had a 2.8 GPA.

And he struggles reading defenses and blitzes. He studies Syracuse tape all summer long and still struggles when playing them.

I'm just saying man. This board has put Geno on a pedestal that is touching the brink of the o-zone layer when in reality he's really not what it seems.

HolyHat 01-14-2013 10:47 PM

"If he had to have a 3.6 in order to play football, he'd probably have a 3.6," Holgorsen said in his trademark rasp. If a voice can have five o'clock shadow, Holgorsen's has it.

"He's a very intelligent kid," "His goal in life, his focus in life, is to learn as much about football as he possibly can. He loves to read. He loves to draw. He's got some hobbies. But I guarantee you, when he's reading and drawing, he's still thinking about football."

- Dana Holgorsen