ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Modern Warfare 2 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=204824)

Mr. Plow 12-17-2009 09:47 AM

Here is an update from 402's twitter from yesterday....

fourzerotwo
#MW2 Update in Test now: 1887s Balanced. Public "private" Match fix. Infinite Ammo fix. Prestige Hack on PS3 fix. Texture Hack on PC fix.

wild1 12-17-2009 09:54 AM

Awesome. I haven't logged in for a few days because of the shotgun cheesing. Nice to know a fix is coming.

HC_Chief 12-17-2009 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 6354249)
L4D2 >> MW2.

Game over.

Heh. I have more FUN playing L4D2, but MW2 private games rule all. Too many ractist kiddie morons on MW2 pub matches... really jacks the experience.

Kraus 12-17-2009 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 6354196)
I've only got like 5 special ops to do to get all the stars. I might have to catch you some night to finish them up if you'd be willing to help me get them.

Sure thing. Just let me know when.

Pants 12-17-2009 02:08 PM

Quote:

L4D2 >> MW2.

Game over.

Ceej, I know how you feel, because I've felt the same way many times. I just had to slow my roll and things got better. After a few good games, you'd probably like the game again. I feel like I fail you half the time when we play together, if you ever want to play that shit again, let me know what you want me to do and what to cover, and I'll try. :(

Pants 12-17-2009 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kraus (Post 6355023)

I have all of Echo left, Homeland Security and Wardriving left. I have no idea how to bring the effing Juggernauts down in Favela and I die on wave 4 of Homeland Security, but I haven't tried to beat it too many times. I'll have Wetwork and Wardriving done tonight, though, I'm thinking.

Skyy God 12-17-2009 02:12 PM

Quote:

L4D2 >> MW2.

Game over.

Not when you can't get a party game going, it's not.

Mr. Plow 12-17-2009 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike (Post 6355157)
I have all of Echo left, Homeland Security and Wardriving left. I have no idea how to bring the effing Juggernauts down in Favela and I die on wave 4 of Homeland Security, but I haven't tried to beat it too many times. I'll have Wetwork and Wardriving done tonight, though, I'm thinking.

The Juggernauts in the Favela.....

Kind of a cheat. Do it with 2 people. Right as you spawn, go to the building on your right all the way up against the back wall. It's a bigger room - has a chair, table, couple of windows, and only 1 door for them to come through.

One person lay down in front of the door. This prevents them from getting into the building. Second person hides behind the chair towards the back of the room - this prevents you from getting shot.

As they come, the person by the door essentially lets the juggernauts down him and then he blocks the door so they can't get it. The other person just shoots over the top of the chair through door until they are dead.

Once they are clear, you run out and get the guy by the door up and start again.

Mr. Plow 12-17-2009 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kraus (Post 6355023)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike (Post 6355146)
Ceej, I know how you feel, because I've felt the same way many times. I just had to slow my roll and things got better. After a few good games, you'd probably like the game again. I feel like I fail you half the time when we play together, if you ever want to play that shit again, let me know what you want me to do and what to cover, and I'll try. :(

If either of you are around tonight, I might hit you up to finish some of them off. I should be on between 9p-9:30p and probably will be on late.

Skyy God 12-17-2009 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HC_Chief (Post 6354430)
Heh. I have more FUN playing L4D2, but MW2 private games rule all. Too many ractist kiddie morons on MW2 pub matches... really jacks the experience.

HC, what's your tag? I've been playing L4D2 more lately.

Fish 12-17-2009 02:39 PM

Quote:

L4D2 >> MW2.

Game over.

Agreed...

Buck 12-17-2009 02:44 PM

My roommate sucks at this game and he thinks he is good for whatever reason, so I can never beat any of the 2 player game modes. By the time we fail the mission I usually have about 50 kills compared to his 4. So if anyone wants to play all of them let me know.

Kraus 12-17-2009 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 6355193)
The Juggernauts in the Favela.....

Kind of a cheat. Do it with 2 people. Right as you spawn, go to the building on your right all the way up against the back wall. It's a bigger room - has a chair, table, couple of windows, and only 1 door for them to come through.

One person lay down in front of the door. This prevents them from getting into the building. Second person hides behind the chair towards the back of the room - this prevents you from getting shot.

As they come, the person by the door essentially lets the juggernauts down him and then he blocks the door so they can't get it. The other person just shoots over the top of the chair through door until they are dead.

Once they are clear, you run out and get the guy by the door up and start again.

Lame.

Mr. Plow 12-17-2009 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kraus (Post 6355273)
Lame.

:)

True. I did fine until they started coming 2 at a time....or 2 more would come before I finished with 1. So I gave up and went this route.

Ceej 12-17-2009 02:56 PM

I'm thinking about going back to TDM and giving that a go. If I blow at that (which is likely) I will be playing L4D2 for a long while.