ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dane I'm calling you out. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271677)

COchief 04-02-2013 06:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9550986)
Yeah, because it was really funny and pathetic.

And no. As stated, I have more respect for a potential wifey. It takes a pathetic little man to post pictures of a girl who did not consent to the pictures being posted, especially when the girl was worthy of our very own bbw thread.

For anyone wondering about the girl this clown is referencing, this is the "bbw thread" worthy girl in question:

Dude, why are you so angry about me and that girl, you're borderline obsessed. They were bikini pics with her face covered, the same thing she wears to the beach. You have serious insecurity issues my friend.

tk13 04-02-2013 06:52 PM

I didn't realize Dane was really any more angry than he usually is. Just seems like he was disagreeing with the usual lynch mob more often, hence, more conflict and people upset at him.

Cephalic Trauma 04-02-2013 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9550990)
Please god no. Don't gang up on me with your virtual secret society of cyber hazers from a chiefs message board.

Prepare for the neg-bomb.

The wrath of the mob is unrelenting.

NewChief 04-02-2013 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 9550998)
Watch it or we'll start talking shit about Trent!

Heh. Been there and done that. The majority of this board hated Trent at one time. Otter (or someone can't remember who) got reprimanded once for wishing Trent would get run over by a bus.

cosmo20002 04-02-2013 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550130)
No.

He wasn't.

He was standing up for a respected member here who was attacked on an absurd level.

And he ended up being banned just as long as the offending party for one reason: the mod didn't like him.

**** that. This is absolutely stupid, and it's getting pretty close to curtains for me.

Next thing he'll be banning several people for disagreeing with him about smoking in restaurants. Oh, wait...

SAUTO 04-02-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9550946)
:spock:
Coming from the guy who made a thread about a fat chick in roller skates you boned and got loads of shit for it.

BTW, is your signature even coherent? I know southeast asians with better grammar.

Actually he just posted about it in a thread
Posted via Mobile Device

Titty Meat 04-02-2013 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9551005)
For anyone wondering about the girl this clown is referencing, this is the "bbw thread" worthy girl in question:

Dude, why are you so angry about me and that girl, you're borderline obsessed. They were bikini pics with her face covered, the same thing she wears to the beach. You have serious insecurity issues my friend.

Nice! whos that?

Cannibal 04-02-2013 06:58 PM

ROFL

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 9551015)
Next thing he'll be banning several people for disagreeing with him about smoking in restaurants. Oh, wait...

Frazod 04-02-2013 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 9551015)

Shit, there's a bunch of liberal estrogen leaking out of DC again.

Sorter 04-02-2013 06:59 PM

Quote:

That girl is bbw?

wut

SAUTO 04-02-2013 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9550977)
Hootie's gripe is legit though. He was crucified by mods for something that shouldn't have even drawn a warning.

Agreed
Posted via Mobile Device

COchief 04-02-2013 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9551027)
Nice! whos that?

Some "hefer" I was banging over the winter according to mcnoobmcdumfuk up there.

|Zach| 04-02-2013 07:00 PM

Basically I can do something vile and get 3 days max is what I am hearing from team mod.

COchief 04-02-2013 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9551033)
That girl is bbw?

wut

It's Cephalic Trauma's world apparently and we're just trying to make a livin in it I guess?

Cephalic Trauma 04-02-2013 07:01 PM

Quote:

The one you posted had roller skates, which is the one I was referring to.