ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** OFFICIAL 2013-2014 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271595)

Meatloaf 01-08-2014 08:13 PM

Good game for the Jayhawks!!!

KC_Connection 01-08-2014 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 10356476)
You're really letting the jackasses pull you down.

No, I just know this isn't your normal KU team that holds late leads with ease. It's a team of freshmen.

Ceej 01-08-2014 08:13 PM

Prison Bitch's favorite players with 45 combined points.

Keep it up, man.

Ceej 01-08-2014 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 10356485)
all of you can suck my dick.

:(

saphojunkie 01-08-2014 08:13 PM

My god this thread needs an enema.

Meatloaf 01-08-2014 08:14 PM

Sapho, easy now. It's all good. Just sharin' some thoughts and good camaraderie. Have a good one. Loaf

chiefsfan987 01-08-2014 08:14 PM

The closing out of that game wasn't asthetically pleasing but they got it done. That was a pretty big road win I think. OU is going to knock off a lot of teams at home if they play like they did tonight.

Silock 01-08-2014 08:14 PM

Hell yeah!

saphojunkie 01-08-2014 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceej (Post 10356491)
:(

Nah, bro you're okay. :thumb:

KC_Connection 01-08-2014 08:15 PM

Good road win, I'm mildly surprised by the result.

Credit to Tharpe for closing that one out in the end. He'll need to do that a lot this season considering his teammates' inexperience in such situations.

Ceej 01-08-2014 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 10356502)
Nah, bro you're okay. :thumb:

Good, because I just ate.

Rain check?????!!!111

Imon Yourside 01-08-2014 08:16 PM

Hmmmmm..so the sky isn't falling? who woulda thunk it?

Ceej 01-08-2014 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 10356504)
Good road win, I'm mildly surprised by the result.

Credit to Tharpe for closing that one out in the end. He'll need to do that a lot this season considering his teammates' inexperience in such situations.

Hopefully Frankamp earned some more minutes tonight.

As long as he continues hitting shots and minimizing mistakes he should.

KC_Connection 01-08-2014 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefsfan987 (Post 10356497)
The closing out of that game wasn't asthetically pleasing but they got it done. That was a pretty big road win I think. OU is going to knock off a lot of teams at home if they play like they did tonight.

Not much of a crowd atmosphere for a road game, but OU has a pretty good team. Amazing to see the level Clark is playing at right now.

Meatloaf 01-08-2014 08:18 PM

To quote Max Falkenstein who ALWAYS said there were three things about anything:

1 We have a great coach
2 We have a lot of young talent
3 We have a great coach

Meatloaf 01-08-2014 08:19 PM

I presume Clark went career on us?

KC_Connection 01-08-2014 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceej (Post 10356512)
Hopefully Frankamp earned some more minutes tonight.

As long as he continues hitting shots and minimizing mistakes he should.

I agree, although that is going to take minutes from Mason. The fact that he can hit an open shot spaces the floor for everyone else. He hasn't done a damn thing until tonight, though, so we'll have to see if this game was only an one-off or the start of something more.

Pablo 01-08-2014 08:20 PM

Nice win for a 23rd straight conference opener.

Rock Chalk baby.

Ceej 01-08-2014 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 10356523)
I agree, although that is going to take minutes from Mason. The fact that he can hit an open shot spaces the floor for everyone else. He hasn't done a damn thing until tonight, though, so we'll have to see if this game was only an one-off or the start of something more.

Tonight, on the road, against a tournament team is a fine enough start for me, for sure.

Just wait until he and Mason are juniors/seniors.

Commence chub.

Meatloaf 01-08-2014 08:22 PM

Quote:

Frankemp was pretty highly rated, so I'm hoping that the game has maybe slowed down a bit for him. Kid has a stroke.

Chiefspants 01-08-2014 08:25 PM

Awesome win on the road for the Jayhawks. I believe that non-con is going to start paying quick dividends as conference play unfolds.

Pablo 01-08-2014 08:32 PM

Don't the new rules suggest a new thread is started at 5k posts?

KC_Connection 01-08-2014 08:37 PM

Now it's time to crush Bruce at home before playing one of our toughest games all season on Monday at ISU.

Ceej 01-08-2014 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 10356572)
Now it's time to crush Bruce at home before playing one of our toughest games all season on Monday at ISU.

Rusty has probably already started furiously masturbating.

KC_Connection 01-08-2014 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceej (Post 10356534)
Tonight, on the road, against a tournament team is a fine enough start for me, for sure.

Just wait until he and Mason are juniors/seniors.

Commence chub.

Any win on the road in conference is a very good win. We've been spoiled in that regard over the years by Self (his success on the road is one of his more impressive records, I think).

It's good to know those two will still be around in a few years. Mason is already pretty good already, but think of him with a jump shot.

Meatloaf 01-08-2014 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 10356577)
Any win on the road in conference is a very good win. We've been spoiled in that regard over the years by Self (his success on the road is one of his more impressive records, I think).

It's good to know those two will still be around in a few years. Mason is already pretty good already, but think of him with a jump shot.

Opponents are going to get real tired of seeing Mason around for 3 more years. Right now I think he looks to score more than to run the team. Down the road, he's going to beast. Super quick, and tough as nails.

Braincase 01-08-2014 08:46 PM

Adequate win. Need to do a better job securing the ball.

A Salt Weapon 01-08-2014 08:47 PM

Sweet, never had a chance to look at the score til now. Glad to see a W.

Prison Bitch 01-08-2014 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 10356591)
Adequate win. Need to do a better job securing the ball.

Spread was only 4. 7 pt win, OU is 14 in pomeroy offensively and they sure looked it. Very good road win for us.

Chiefspants 01-08-2014 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10356597)
Spread was only 4. 7 pt win, OU is 14 in pomeroy offensively and they sure looked it. Very good road win for us.

What were your thoughts on Selden?

Ceej 01-08-2014 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10356597)

Thanks to Selden and Ellis.

chiefsfan987 01-08-2014 08:56 PM

Texas showing very well @ OSU so far. It's getting close to half and they have a 7 point lead on the road.

chiefsfan987 01-08-2014 08:57 PM

Smart airballs a free throw lmao

Prison Bitch 01-08-2014 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 10356600)
What were your thoughts on Selden?

About time.

HonestChieffan 01-08-2014 10:36 PM

KU will always be there at the end of the game. Looks like a good bunch of kids.

George Liquor 01-09-2014 12:43 AM

Sqeauky at home on Saturday?

Bartscottcantwait

TLO 01-09-2014 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 10356572)

I can already hear the booing from the ISU crowd.

BOOOOOOOO!
BOOOOOOOOOOOO!
BOOOO!

Silock 01-09-2014 02:34 AM

Actual snippets from a conversation with my ISU friend during the game last night:

"ps I watched KU at AFH you guys boo a ton as well"

"i think it was SDSU
I boo'd a ton last night [he attended the ISU-Baylor game], it's just fun
I think it's the crowd trying to get the refs on our side and to think twice
like bills technical"

Me: *silence*

Lzen 01-09-2014 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceej (Post 10356162)
Prison bitch wrong again.

Say it ain't so.

Shocking! :eek:

Lzen 01-09-2014 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meatloaf (Post 10356281)
Good to see Frankemp get some minutes. The kid can shoot, and I'm not sure he's not a better player than Mason or Tharpe. Looks like he knows what the heck he's doing out there.

I'd like to see Greene get more minutes too. I think that's a battle of wills betwixt Self and Greene. Ummmm, coach gonna win that one. Greene's got a ton of physical talent - very live body.

I'd love to see Frankamp get some more minutes, but in no way is he better than Mason or Tharpe. He is somewhat of a defensive liability right now.

Tharpe, despite what some here might think, is actually playing very well this season. He is getting 5 assists per game. His assists to TO ratio is something like 2.5 to 1. He has hit a lot of clutch 3 pointers this season. Yes, he still has that occasional brain fart (3 pointer late against SDSU with no rebounders under the basket, but he is playing very well overall.

Mason is kind of up and down but I've been pleasantly surprised by his offensive skills. He just needs to learn to play PG. And I'm certain that Self believes that his defensive skills are above Frankamp's right now, which is a big factor in who gets PT.

Bambi 01-09-2014 08:43 AM

Saturday is going to be blow out city.

Lzen 01-09-2014 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 10356560)

Oh really?

Well then perhaps we could start a new thread. And while we're at it, we should go back to starting individual game threads.

Buehler445 01-09-2014 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 10356560)

I think the mods do it when it starts to adversely affect the server.

Fansy the Famous Bard 01-09-2014 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 10357158)
I'd love to see Frankamp get some more minutes, but in no way is he better than Mason or Tharpe. He is somewhat of a defensive liability right now.

Tharpe, despite what some here might think, is actually playing very well this season. He is getting 5 assists per game. His assists to TO ratio is something like 2.5 to 1. He has hit a lot of clutch 3 pointers this season. Yes, he still has that occasional brain fart (3 pointer late against SDSU with no rebounders under the basket, but he is playing very well overall.

Mason is kind of up and down but I've been pleasantly surprised by his offensive skills. He just needs to learn to play PG. And I'm certain that Self believes that his defensive skills are above Frankamp's right now, which is a big factor in who gets PT.

Actually, Frankamps Defense hasn't been the reason for not playing as much... it has more to do with his shaky handles\passing at this point. Frankamp's D has been much better than expected.

saphojunkie 01-09-2014 11:18 AM

Quote:

I'd rather he take minutes from Mason. I love Mason's tenacity, but that should be a change of pace at this point. We desperately need the outside shooting of Frankamp and Selden.

There will come a day - I don't know when, but it will come - when Greene, Frankamp, Selden, and Wiggins are all hitting their shots.

And it will be insane to watch.

Pablo 01-09-2014 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 10357503)
I'd rather he take minutes from Mason. I love Mason's tenacity, but that should be a change of pace at this point. We desperately need the outside shooting of Frankamp and Selden.

There will come a day - I don't know when, but it will come - when Greene, Frankamp, Selden, and Wiggins are all hitting their shots.

And it will be insane to watch.

Mason will be fantastic in a couple of years. He has no fear driving to the the hoop. I'd like to think he has the sort of quickness and finishing ability of Sherron. But just not yet.

Right now, he's still mostly a high energy/high mistake guy. Which is why I'd be fine with Frankamp coming off the bench ahead of him.

And I'd like to see AW3 get a couple of looks every now and then. He's a guy that hustles when he gets his shots and can drain three's at will. We just aren't at a point where I think he'll see any meaningful time this season.

CoMoChief 01-09-2014 11:58 AM

Frankamp and Greene need to grow up fast defensively. KU needs their long shot......BAD.

Wiggins can't shoot the 3 worth a shit right now. He needs to be slashing to the bucket for the 1st option. If it's not there dump the ball down to Ellis or Embiid.

Tired of watching Wiggins brick 3 after 3. I dont care how good he is supposed to be. If teams go to zone KU should run a small shooting team out there Frankamp, Selden, WhiteIII, Greene, Embiid.

Buehler445 01-09-2014 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 10357519)
Mason will be fantastic in a couple of years. He has no fear driving to the the hoop. I'd like to think he has the sort of quickness and finishing ability of Sherron. But just not yet.

Right now, he's still mostly a high energy/high mistake guy. Which is why I'd be fine with Frankamp coming off the bench ahead of him.

And I'd like to see AW3 get a couple of looks every now and then. He's a guy that hustles when he gets his shots and can drain three's at will. We just aren't at a point where I think he'll see any meaningful time this season.

Yeah, I like AW3 also as well as Lucas. Lucas has done a shitload of good during his minutes. I'm not sure why he's not getting more, but I really like what he brings. It's not all world or anything, but it is solid.

saphojunkie 01-09-2014 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 10357567)
Frankamp and Greene need to grow up fast defensively. KU needs their long shot......BAD.

Wiggins can't shoot the 3 worth a shit right now. He needs to be slashing to the bucket for the 1st option. If it's not there dump the ball down to Ellis or Embiid.

Tired of watching Wiggins brick 3 after 3. I dont care how good he is supposed to be. If teams go to zone KU should run a small shooting team out there Frankamp, Selden, WhiteIII, Greene, Embiid.

I literally rewatched the game last night in its entirety.

Wiggins took one three and missed. He hit a step back two. The rest of the time he was driving the paint. He was aggressive and didn't settle.

Guy is so much better and motivated and invested than anyone is giving him credit for. A kid is able to control his emotions and people fault him for it.

KC_Connection 01-09-2014 12:32 PM

Wiggins has a visible on/off switch, though, which I think is why he has a lot more critics than he should right now. He's generally on, but he does still have his lazy, casual stretches.

saphojunkie 01-09-2014 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 10357654)
Wiggins has a visible on/off switch, though, which I think is why he has a lot more critics than he should right now. He's generally on, but he does still have his lazy, casual stretches.

I respectfully disagree.

KC_Connection 01-09-2014 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 10357659)
I respectfully disagree.

He wouldn't be the first or the last (or certainly the only player on this team) to have one. You can't tell me he plays the same level of intense defense at all times, though.

saphojunkie 01-09-2014 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 10357668)
He wouldn't be the first or the last (or certainly the only player on this team) to have one. You can't tell me he plays the same level of intense defense at all times, though.

I think he gets blamed for others' defense.

Last night everybody was screaming about Wiggins. I dare you to rewatch. They should be screaming about Traylor and Ellis. Those two got abused by Clark.

In fact, Clark wasn't NEARLY the same factor until after Wiggins hit the bench.

Of course, no one is going to scream about Traylor's terrible on-ball defense, because they're just rubbing boners every time he does anything good. He's exceeding expectations. Wiggins gets beat on one single drive and he has no heart. It's silly.

Let me put it this way. Wiggins is by far our best defender, and his defensive intensity is only matched by Mason. Wiggins has incredibly active feet on defense and has started relying on his quickness and length to protect him when he comes to challenge beyond the arc.

There was a moment last night when he got switched off Hield and he RACED - I mean RACED - back to deny his man even getting the ball.

Of course, no one says a damn thing about it. He has no intensity. He has no desire. He's the only bust I've ever seen that leads his team in scoring as a freshman.

It's ridiculous.

Oh, and NO ONE is talking about the block he had at the end of the game on that three point shot. Except that those shots had gone in all game and it would have cut the lead to 1 point. Nope. No credit there. Guy doesn't try.

Lzen 01-09-2014 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 10357755)

Last night everybody was screaming about Wiggins. I dare you to rewatch. They should be screaming about Traylor and Ellis. Those two got abused by Clark.

In fact, Clark wasn't NEARLY the same factor until after Wiggins hit the bench.

Of course, no one is going to scream about Traylor's terrible on-ball defense, because they're just rubbing boners every time he does anything good. He's exceeding expectations. Wiggins gets beat on one single drive and he has no heart. It's silly.

Let me put it this way. Wiggins is by far our best defender, and his defensive intensity is only matched by Mason. Wiggins has incredibly active feet on defense and has started relying on his quickness and length to protect him when he comes to challenge beyond the arc.

There was a moment last night when he got switched off Hield and he RACED - I mean RACED - back to deny his man even getting the ball.

Of course, no one says a damn thing about it. He has no intensity. He has no desire. He's the only bust I've ever seen that leads his team in scoring as a freshman.

It's ridiculous.

Oh, and NO ONE is talking about the block he had at the end of the game on that three point shot. Except that those shots had gone in all game and it would have cut the lead to 1 point. Nope. No credit there. Guy doesn't try.

:clap:

Pablo 01-09-2014 02:49 PM

Jay Bilas was commenting on Wiggins' supposed casual play at one point during the game. So I don't think it's a non-point.

Now, the meatloaf dude in the thread last night had to be trolling. You can say that Wigs doesn't always play with the same intensity every time down the court, but the kid is not lazy.

Chiefspants 01-09-2014 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 10357955)
Jay Bilas was commenting on Wiggins' supposed casual play at one point during the game. So I don't think it's a non-point.

Now, the meatloaf dude in the thread last night had to be trolling. You can say that Wigs doesn't always play with the same intensity every time down the court, but the kid is not lazy.

I'm about 90% sure the dude is a mult.

Pablo 01-09-2014 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 10357961)

Yeah, that's the most likely scenario.

Pablo 01-09-2014 02:57 PM

Game is replaying on TWCSC right now. Just going into the second half if anyone is interested.

Ceej 01-09-2014 04:27 PM

Clearly Andrew needs to slap the floor to become a better defender.

I mean, it worked for the OU players. LMAO

saphojunkie 01-09-2014 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceej (Post 10358155)
Clearly Andrew needs to slap the floor to become a better defender.

I mean, it worked for the OU players. LMAO

Only players who want it slap the floor.

That's why seniors are typically the best defenders. They've slapped the floor more than anyone, so they have the most desire.

Ceej 01-09-2014 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 10358164)
Only players who want it slap the floor.

That's why seniors are typically the best defenders. They've slapped the floor more than anyone, so they have the most desire.

This team is missing a leader and defender like Greg Paulus.

CoMoChief 01-09-2014 05:05 PM

Henry, Selby, and Wiggins are all starting to look like the same player in terms of production. Lots of hype...eh results.

Silock 01-09-2014 05:29 PM

You're a damned fool to put Henry in a list of non producers.

saphojunkie 01-09-2014 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 10358240)
Henry, Selby, and Wiggins are all starting to look like the same player in terms of production. Lots of hype...eh results.

Why the hell would you say something so stupid?

Mr. Plow 01-09-2014 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 10358268)
Why the hell would you say something so stupid?

You know who you are talking to, correct?

Meatloaf 01-09-2014 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 10357961)

Dearest Pants, perhaps I was a bit too harsh on Wiggins last night. I guess my point is that I don't think he yet gets the fact that he can no longer dominate simply by being the best, most athletic guy on the floor. He has to add something to his talent if he wants to be thought of as one of the best. He needs to dig/work in order to achieve his potential.

I don't think he gets that yet. But, he is a young guy, and perhaps the light will come on. I know he has a coach who knows how to get the best out of his guys, so there's that too.

So, if I said lazy, that's too harsh. He just doesn't get it yet.

PS. I don't think I'm a mult, but honestly, this old geezer doesn't really know what a mult is or does. However, I can multiply (and divide) so if that's it, I guess I'm a mult......or a div. :D

KC_Connection 01-09-2014 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 10357755)

He no doubt gets blamed for a lot of shit he shouldn't. He's the team's best and most prominent player other than Embiid and that can often draw fan ire on a struggling team. But let's not pretend he's playing at 100% constantly because he isn't.

KC_Connection 01-09-2014 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 10358264)

Wiggins too. But he's CoMo.

RealSNR 01-09-2014 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meatloaf (Post 10358329)
Dearest Pants, perhaps I was a bit too harsh on Wiggins last night. I guess my point is that I don't think he yet gets the fact that he can no longer dominate simply by being the best, most athletic guy on the floor. He has to add something to his talent if he wants to be thought of as one of the best. He needs to dig/work in order to achieve his potential.

I don't think he gets that yet. But, he is a young guy, and perhaps the light will come on. I know he has a coach who knows how to get the best out of his guys, so there's that too.

So, if I said lazy, that's too harsh. He just doesn't get it yet.

PS. I don't think I'm a mult, but honestly, this old geezer doesn't really know what a mult is or does. However, I can multiply (and divide) so if that's it, I guess I'm a mult......or a div. :D

How do you know how hard he does or does not work?

SAUTO 01-09-2014 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10358378)
How do you know how hard he does or does not work?

im sure he doesn't.

I will say that sometimes wiggins looks as though he doesn't really care.

there was a timeout late in the game last night when self was talking and wiggins looked like he wasn't even listening.

Meatloaf 01-09-2014 07:02 PM

Hey, I don't KNOW how hard he does/does not work, but one fairly universal indicator of hard work is sweat.......lots and lots of sweat. I'll know he's figured it out when it's pouring down his face when he's on the court. So far, I've seen no such substance indicating that he's really, really putting out.

Pants 01-09-2014 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 10358264)

Or Wiggins. LOL

Or Selby for that matter.

He's pretty much just a damned fool.

saphojunkie 01-09-2014 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meatloaf (Post 10358396)
Hey, I don't KNOW how hard he does/does not work, but one fairly universal indicator of hard work is sweat.......lots and lots of sweat. I'll know he's figured it out when it's pouring down his face when he's on the court. So far, I've seen no such substance indicating that he's really, really putting out.

This is just so ****ing reeruned I can't handle it. I sweat like a mother****er. I'm like Rick Fox in a hurricane.

My friend that I work out with won't sweat if he's doing jumping jacks in a sauna.

You are stupid. You are wrong. You are wrong and stupid and even more wrong than just wrong and too stupid to realize you are wrong and too wrong to care that you are stupid.

Just... **** off.

Meatloaf 01-09-2014 08:20 PM

Junk, you get up on the wrong side of bed this morning? Easy. Does. It.

You ever go to an NBA game? We had Kings tickets for as many years as they were here, and without fail, those guys sweat like stuck pigs! Do you REALLY think that Wiggins is giving it his all out there on the court? I don't. I think he's doing what he is comfortable doing and that's about it. When he wants to go, he goes; when he doesn't, he doesn't. He's not giving me all that he has, and with his talent, that is really, really a stinking shame.

I'd have given your left nut to have been able to be out there ballin' with the Jayhawks, and here this guy, with more physical talent than anyone I've seen up there and he's blasé. Blasé! What's with that?!?!?

Sorry, but in my view, the light has not yet come on for Wigs. Trust me, when it does, you're going to see a VERY special player.

PS. I liked your stupid, wrong, stupidly wrong diatribe. Nice work!!!

Pants 01-09-2014 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meatloaf (Post 10358527)
Junk, you get up on the wrong side of bed this morning? Easy. Does. It.

You ever go to an NBA game? We had Kings tickets for as many years as they were here, and without fail, those guys sweat like stuck pigs! Do you REALLY think that Wiggins is giving it his all out there on the court? I don't. I think he's doing what he is comfortable doing and that's about it. When he wants to go, he goes; when he doesn't, he doesn't. He's not giving me all that he has, and with his talent, that is really, really a stinking shame.

I'd have given your left nut to have been able to be out there ballin' with the Jayhawks, and here this guy, with more physical talent than anyone I've seen up there and he's blasé. Blasé! What's with that?!?!?

Sorry, but in my view, the light has not yet come on for Wigs. Trust me, when it does, you're going to see a VERY special player.

PS. I liked your stupid, wrong, stupidly wrong diatribe. Nice work!!!

That's on the coach, then.

RustShack 01-10-2014 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 10357030)
Actual snippets from a conversation with my ISU friend during the game last night:

"ps I watched KU at AFH you guys boo a ton as well"

"i think it was SDSU
I boo'd a ton last night [he attended the ISU-Baylor game], it's just fun
I think it's the crowd trying to get the refs on our side and to think twice
like bills technical"

Me: *silence*

I was at the Baylor game and I remember boos once. After Ejim got a technical for his hard dunk.

Pablo 01-10-2014 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 10358766)
I was at the Baylor game and I remember boos once. After Ejim got a technical for his hard dunk.

You are a Melvin-ish fan base. Boos are part of your pedigree.

Accept it.

Pablo 01-10-2014 12:41 AM

Oh, by the way.

**** K-State and everything they stand for.

Hope that wasn't too abrasive.

KU by 6 on Saturday.

RustShack 01-10-2014 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 10358808)
You are a Melvin-ish fan base. Boos are part of your pedigree.

Accept it.

We boo on bad calls like any other fanbase.

Pablo 01-10-2014 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 10358814)
We boo on bad calls like any other fanbase.

Your fans are exceptionally strong in the art of the boo.

This is nothing new. Just live with it.