ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Battlefield 3 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=241301)

Valiant 11-17-2011 03:56 PM

I can fly a jet for a while and avoid being shot.. problem is I can't kill shit, which means to missiles to use for lockons.. I try to fly low and strafe run, but generally crash.

Copters. Can move, but after a while I get blown to pieces since I can't move fast eough wthout crashing.

WV 11-17-2011 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 8118567)
I can fly a jet for a while and avoid being shot.. problem is I can't kill shit, which means to missiles to use for lockons.. I try to fly low and strafe run, but generally crash.

Copters. Can move, but after a while I get blown to pieces since I can't move fast eough wthout crashing.

We have the same issues....I generally avoid them both unless I can help by gunning or repairing.

Wyatt Earp 11-17-2011 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8117650)
Every day I play this game gets better and better.

And to think, 4 new maps coming?

Best $40 i ever spent.

This! I love this game! Its looking more and more likely that I won't be buying MW3.

I finally started to get some jet kills once people figured out that if they spot the tank that is ****ing them up I can take it out with my jet.

Wa-Z 11-17-2011 04:13 PM

Team Deathmatch is quite fun when you run around with a shotty and sprnt.

Bambi 11-17-2011 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wa-Z (Post 8118603)
Team Deathmatch is quite fun when you run around with a shotty and sprnt.

TDM is very COD-ish.

When you want to rack up some kills and play fast rounds this is the way to go

Bambi 11-17-2011 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wyatt Earp (Post 8118579)
This! I love this game! Its looking more and more likely that I won't be buying MW3.

I finally started to get some jet kills once people figured out that if they spot the tank that is ****ing them up I can take it out with my jet.

The best thing about BF3 is that there are so many different ways to coordinate with other players and get kills.

At the end of the day, sure there are one on one gun battles....but that's not how you become a dominant player.

It's crazy how good they've made these games.

Pants 11-17-2011 04:25 PM

BF3 TDM is complete garbage. If you want gun on gun, STDM is the way to go IMO. You can tell Dice has no ****ing idea how to go about a balanced and fun TDM. You can't just take a chunk of a map, create totally random spawn points and call it a day.

Bambi 11-17-2011 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 8118567)

very important to master switching constantly between 3rd person and 1st person on all vehicles. Especially air vehicles.

WV 11-17-2011 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8118646)
BF3 TDM is complete garbage. If you want gun on gun, STDM is the way to go IMO. You can tell Dice has no ****ing idea how to go about a balanced and fun TDM. You can't just take a chunk of a map, create totally random spawn points and call it a day.

Don't care for any of the other modes other than Rush and Conquest.

WV 11-17-2011 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8118650)
very important to master switching constantly between 3rd person and 1st person on all vehicles. Especially air vehicles.

You can't switch in HC mode.....just FYI.

Bambi 11-17-2011 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WVChiefFan (Post 8118912)
You can't switch in HC mode.....just FYI.

hehe, nice.

About to jump on if anyones game

ChiefFripp 11-18-2011 06:37 PM

Strike at Karkand ! Some great BF2 maps as well as Wake ISland. I wish they'd bring back Operation Battleaxe from BF42.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xjTmieRMKjo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bambi 11-19-2011 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefFripp (Post 8121490)
Strike at Karkand ! Some great BF2 maps as well as Wake ISland. I wish they'd bring back Operation Battleaxe from BF42.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xjTmieRMKjo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

damn, just as i'm finally getting used to the maps the new ones are gonna start droppin.

Awesome soundtrack remix on this vid.

BTW- pure sickness at :40....loves it

Dayze 11-19-2011 03:22 PM

I'll be on for a while today.

bubbajo23 if anyone wants a weak link lol

but, I do drop ammo and supress fire like a MF.

WhitiE 11-19-2011 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 8122762)
I'll be on for a while today.

bubbajo23 if anyone wants a weak link lol

but, I do drop ammo and supress fire like a MF.

Gamertag isn't working for me