ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games **** Official PS4 Discussion Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279025)

Gonzo 12-12-2014 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 11186613)
Well Madden sucks, its easy to lose interest in that game. lol (still cant resist a dig at that POS game. Yeah, im still salty!)

It's really much better on the PS4. They could've taken a little more time with it to take advantage of the next gen capabilities, though.
It's not nearly what it could be.

They need to come out with a new Blitz, like right now. Or something like it to show off what he system can really do. It would sell well.

Gonzo 12-12-2014 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chest Rockwell (Post 11186458)
That's what I thought.

It's even more bullshit because (as I found last night after about 30 minutes of frustration) 100% isn't even possible at this point. One of the unknown locations is glitched (actual waypoint shows ~5 meters below a river bed) and can't be unlocked. So until Ubi fixes and updates the best you can get is 99.99%.

Seeing how Ubi seems to have know about and been working on this for a couple of weeks now with **** all to show I guess I'll finish up the other 15% or so I've got left and eject back to GTA V and Destiny until Ubi gets their shit together.

I ain't restarting at 99.99% and doing all this grinding over.

****ing Ubisoft... Even when they do something right, they **** it up.

The Franchise 12-12-2014 10:35 AM

They made playing as a player pretty realistic on Madden. I created a WR on the Chiefs and spent the entire game yelling at the TV because Smith wouldn't throw me the ball and kept getting sacked or running for 4 yards.

Chest Rockwell 12-12-2014 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11186696)
****ing Ubisoft... Even when they do something right, they **** it up.

Yup. Like pretty much all the ACs between 2 and Assassins of The Caribbean.

I must say for accuracy though I've learned that the unknown locations are a part of the game that doesn't count toward 100%. They're "optional" things that put you over 100% (of a possible 120% which makes zero of the sense).

So I'll see if I can get 100 without that one. Have a feeling the gottam vehicles are what's gonna slow me up. Missing 1 right now and since they don't have a list I have no idea what it is...

Gonzo 12-12-2014 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chest Rockwell (Post 11187093)
Yup. Like pretty much all the ACs between 2 and Assassins of The Caribbean.

I must say for accuracy though I've learned that the unknown locations are a part of the game that doesn't count toward 100%. They're "optional" things that put you over 100% (of a possible 120% which makes zero of the sense).

So I'll see if I can get 100 without that one. Have a feeling the gottam vehicles are what's gonna slow me up. Missing 1 right now and since they don't have a list I have no idea what it is...

The full vehicle list hasn't been released yet. Here's what I've seen that maybe you haven't thought of...

PT Boat
Jetski
Hovercraft
Dune Buggy
Minivan

Chest Rockwell 12-12-2014 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11187136)
The full vehicle list hasn't been released yet. Here's what I've seen that maybe you haven't thought of...

PT Boat
Jetski
Hovercraft
Dune Buggy
Minivan

Much thanks...it may be the minivan. I haven't commandeered one of those yet. Tonight I carjack Kyrati families!

Most people have told me snowmobile...but man, I rode the **** out of those bitches (mostly off cliffs) during that first Himalayan weapons mission.

Gonzo 12-12-2014 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chest Rockwell (Post 11187162)
Much thanks...it may be the minivan. I haven't commandeered one of those yet. Tonight I carjack Kyrati families!

Most people have told me snowmobile...but man, I rode the **** out of those bitches (mostly off cliffs) during that first Himalayan weapons mission.

Those missions are a mother.
I really like the missions in Shangri-La. Riding that badass painted Elephant is ****ing awesome. It makes me wanna go all Sigfreid and buy a tiger.

KCrockaholic 12-12-2014 08:01 PM

Who wants to play in Madden right now? Let's go. I've never played a CPer.

kcxiv 12-14-2014 05:52 PM

Damn, now that Sony and Capcom are in bed. the dominate platform for Street Fighter is soon to be the PS4. SOny just pitched in 500K for Street Fighter tournaments next year. I am going to need to buy a PS4 soon! argh

Gonzo 12-14-2014 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 11187885)
Who wants to play in Madden right now? Let's go. I've never played a CPer.

Dammit. I need you to shoot me a message on the PS4 when you wanna do this. I never play online. People quit too quickly when you go up 10 pts. Lol.

Chest Rockwell 12-15-2014 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11187185)
Those missions are a mother.
I really like the missions in Shangri-La. Riding that badass painted Elephant is ****ing awesome. It makes me wanna go all Sigfreid and buy a tiger.

Yeah, that's pretty tits. I love that tiger.

And it was the minivan. Thanks again man.

kepp 12-15-2014 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicky McElephant (Post 11186767)
They made playing as a player pretty realistic on Madden. I created a WR on the Chiefs and spent the entire game yelling at the TV because Smith wouldn't throw me the ball and kept getting sacked or running for 4 yards.

So what you're saying is that it's ultra-realistic?

Gonzo 12-15-2014 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chest Rockwell (Post 11194003)
Yeah, that's pretty tits. I love that tiger.

And it was the minivan. Thanks again man.

Awesome! I figured it was something simple.

The Franchise 12-16-2014 11:34 AM

Bought the Season Pass for TTG's Game of Thrones series. Can't get the first episode to download. ****ing hell.

Gonzo 12-16-2014 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicky McElephant (Post 11196210)
Bought the Season Pass for TTG's Game of Thrones series. Can't get the first episode to download. ****ing hell.

Tattletale is very good with customer support. Shoot them an email maybe?