ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Rumor: Chiefs are signing Hollywood Brown (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=352725)

Chieftain 03-14-2024 05:35 PM

This move tells me Buffalo ain't drafting a receiver in Round 1.

DJ's left nut 03-14-2024 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megatron96 (Post 17443782)
Who's River?

A slow horse who blew a training mission and got busted down to Slough House by MI-5.

mr. tegu 03-14-2024 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 (Post 17443796)

Projects to 1130 yards and 5 TDs in 17 games.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-14-2024 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 17443122)
The offense wasn't good enough. It's gotta get better.

I don't think that's arguable.

Good enough to win a Superbowl so piss off

IowaHawkeyeChief 03-14-2024 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahomesMagic (Post 17443425)
Keep in mind that DJ Likes Nuts was promoting the idea that Mahomes was holding back the greatness of Skyy Moore, Kadarius Toney, Justin Watson, etc.

His fan club promotes that stupidity over and over and won't let it go, no matter the evidence.

****! Will you just shut the **** up already. Mahomes seemed disinterested and was playing like shit part of the season as well. Again, part of that was frustration with the receivers and their drops that led to him not doing his part. Despite all the issues we were still top 10 in offense, you take away the tip ball and fumble turnovers and our scoring offense woudl have been top 10 as well. That "shitty" offense, coupled with a top 3 defense won us a Superbowl. For you and others on here, I could care less if that was like eating dogshit every week as long as we get to eat the best dessert ever at the end of the meal. Some of you don't realize that we used to eat dogshit every year and there was no dessert to get rid of that nasty taste in your mouth. It really really sucked. You wore out your welcome weeks ago, just shut the **** up already.

Red Dawg 03-14-2024 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni (Post 17443849)
Good enough to win a Superbowl so piss off

Came through in the playoffs enough but Mahomes knows it wasn't good enough to do it again. Andy and Veach absolutely know it.

Kman34 03-14-2024 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBeauford (Post 17443428)
Yes that's all I'm asking for is some changes. Using the pareto principle, fixing the WR room will fix about 80% of this offense.

Unusual thing to say after winning the SB.. I agree we need to get better but as long as 15 is playing.. I’m pretty confident..

OnTheWarpath15 03-14-2024 06:30 PM

Great, is he gonna get 150 targets here?

No?

Then **** off with this nonsense

IowaHawkeyeChief 03-14-2024 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 17443859)
Came through in the playoffs enough but Mahomes knows it wasn't good enough to do it again. Andy and Veach absolutely know it.

Well, it won't take much. If we don't have drops, tip ball picks and other dumb turnovers we are to 5-10 in offense, including scoring offense, and if we are top 5 again in Defense we will be really really hard to beat.

Bl00dyBizkitz 03-14-2024 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief (Post 17443854)
****! Will you just shut the **** up already. Mahomes seemed disinterested and was playing like shit part of the season as well. Again, part of that was frustration with the receivers and their drops that led to him not doing his part. Despite all the issues we were still top 10 in offense, you take away the tip ball and fumble turnovers and our scoring offense woudl have been top 10 as well. That "shitty" offense, coupled with a top 3 defense won us a Superbowl. For you and others on here, I could care less if that was like eating dogshit every week as long as we get to eat the best dessert ever at the end of the meal. Some of you don't realize that we used to eat dogshit every year and there was no dessert to get rid of that nasty taste in your mouth. It really really sucked. You wore out your welcome weeks ago, just shut the **** up already.

Putting MM on ignore might be the best decision I've made in months. I'd recommend everyone do it.

Sassy Squatch 03-14-2024 06:35 PM

https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.1859...01c5ca27c6.jpg

chiefzilla1501 03-14-2024 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 17443815)
Samuel isn't really anything like the guys the Chiefs have.

He's good at separating from man coverage and actually isn't a pure/sheer speed guy.

He's also not a gadget-only guy and isn't in his 30s.

Shit… got the age wrong. I don’t know man. If he was the guy you say he is he’s not going to buffalo for $8m. Not with that kind of crazy athleticism. He’s either a vertical guy or a short catch and run guy. That’s the type of shit you give to athletes you don’t trust to play a more traditional WR role and we saw why last year. And it’s the guys we keep gravitating to then asking why our guys have no feel. If the goal is to fill the mecole role then grab an athlete in the draft.

I think he’s a lot more polished than someone like mecole or Toney. But after what we saw last year I want guys with a feel for the position.

MahomesMagic 03-14-2024 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz (Post 17443918)
Putting MM on ignore might be the best decision I've made in months. I'd recommend everyone do it.

I have no idea who you are but…

Bye.

I could have made a cool tampon avatar for you…oh well.

chiefzilla1501 03-14-2024 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 (Post 17443910)
Great, is he gonna get 150 targets here?

No?

Then **** off with this nonsense

I don’t think he needs to. Brandin cooks was extremely valuable with the 5 targets and 2-3 receptions he got in Dallas. It just takes a few to take the top off the defense and I’m very sure he can do it with way more regularity than Mvs did. It’s ok to have low target share guys as long as you surround them with the right people. As long as they are dangerous enough to make you think about them even when you’re not targeting them

OnTheWarpath15 03-14-2024 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 17443942)
I don’t think he needs to. Brandin cooks was extremely valuable with the 5 targets and 2-3 receptions he got in Dallas. It just takes a few to take the top off the defense and I’m very sure he can do it with way more regularity than Mvs did. It’s ok to have low target share guys as long as you surround them with the right people. As long as they are dangerous enough to make you think about them even when you’re not targeting them

Again, it doesn’t make sense to overpay for 700 yards of production, and that’s all we look for in that role.

And he’s not getting the 125 targets it would take based on his history to get there.