ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

Saccopoo 01-15-2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9321736)
Ogden was a first ballot HOF'er.

I mean, it would be hard to turn that down.

So was Willie Roaf.

And we won how many playoff games with him along with fellow Hall of Famer Will Sheilds and three All-Pro's at the other line positions?

And there is no ****ing way that Joeckel is even remotely close to Ogden. That's deranged shit right there.

O.city 01-15-2013 05:47 PM

IMO, the "right" QB, is all about the perfect match. He has to match up perfectly in the correct system.

So, thats what we have to identify.

Jerm 01-15-2013 05:48 PM

And Geno is a PERFECT fit for Reid's WCO...

htismaqe 01-15-2013 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9321807)
Geno had a great 4th quarter, but Tavon played a huge role.

Well no shit. He can't throw it to himself.

htismaqe 01-15-2013 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9321866)
So was Willie Roaf.

And we won how many playoff games with him along with fellow Hall of Famer Will Sheilds and three All-Pro's at the other line positions?

And there is no ****ing way that Joeckel is even remotely close to Ogden. That's deranged shit right there.

On a 5 man line, we had two HoFers and 2 MORE perennial All Pros. We won exactly ZERO ****ing playoff games.

**** LUKE JOECKEL.

**** TAKING A LT FIRST.

AND **** ANYBODY THAT ACTUALL WANTS TO.

Cephalic Trauma 01-15-2013 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9321896)
On a 5 man line, we had two HoFers and 2 MORE perennial All Pros. We won exactly ZERO ****ing playoff games.

**** LUKE JOECKEL.

**** TAKING A LT FIRST.

AND **** ANYBODY THAT ACTUALL WANTS TO.

RAGE!!! ANGT!!!!

htismaqe 01-15-2013 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9321906)
RAGE!!! ANGT!!!!

**** YOU!

:D

HolyHat 01-15-2013 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9321801)
Joeckel is not Ogden. Ogden was a road-grater and a monster of a human being with TE athleticism.

Joeckel is a big guy that's athletic for a big guy. He's a longer-armed version of Jake Long. He's a top 10 LT in the league that probably doesn't project as much of a run blocker.

Hell, he's Ryan !@#$ing Clady.

He's NOT Jonathan Ogden.

:clap:

IAmABabySeal 01-15-2013 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Three7s (Post 9321805)
I'd never even heard of Joeckel before he started getting pub for helping Tannehill''s performance. This fanbase is nuts.

You must not follow college then

Saccopoo 01-15-2013 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmTheWalrus (Post 9321914)
You must not follow college then

Beat it Knowmo.

DJ's left nut 01-15-2013 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 9321831)
Get out of my head, demon David Blaine.

No shit.

I'd like to think you and I aren't the dumbest people on this board. I'm thinking when we're literally parroting each other, that should probably carry a little bit of weight.

RunKC 01-15-2013 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9321888)
IMO, the "right" QB, is all about the perfect match. He has to match up perfectly in the correct system.

So, thats what we have to identify.

Would not be surprised to see Tyler Bray to be honest. I think he has a higher ceiling of anyone in the draft. He is clearly a boom or bust pick though.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-15-2013 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9321918)
Beat it Knowmo.

We think we have him defeated and he turns into 100 Agent Smiths

DJ's left nut 01-15-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9321866)
So was Willie Roaf.

Remember when Joeckel was a Heisman finalist? Oh yeah...that didn't happen.

This isn't Orlando Pace. He hasn't played football in a month but suddenly Joeckel went from an obscure lineman in front of the most mobile QB in college football to being on par with a guy that absolutely abused college football for 2 seasons in Pace. Why? Because Mel !@#$ing Kiper said so and people are too lazy to think for themselves.

This isn't even Joe Thomas. Hell, I don't think the guy is Ryan Khalil.

Idiots. Wall to wall idiots.

ARROW2 01-15-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmTheWalrus (Post 9321792)
Top 3 OT in the league or a guy who can barely win a playoff game with superior talent all around him....very tough question:rolleyes:

And how many playoff games has Long won? Roll your eyes to that shit.....Matt Ryan just won a playoff game and is one game away from the SB. How many playoff games has Jake Long even PLAYED in? Roll those eyes.....ROFL