ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

ARROW2 01-15-2013 06:07 PM

We already have an excellent LT...A bunch of scared pussies on this board...

DJ's left nut 01-15-2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9321935)
Would not be surprised to see Tyler Bray to be honest. I think he has a higher ceiling of anyone in the draft. He is clearly a boom or bust pick though.

I've seen mocks that have him falling to the 3rd round - that's a no-brainer of a selection.

But there's no way it happens.

IAmABabySeal 01-15-2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9321935)
Would not be surprised to see Tyler Bray to be honest. I think he has a higher ceiling of anyone in the draft. He is clearly a boom or bust pick though.

Nassib is a very talented QB.
Glennon is the new name in the media.
Dysert is a man child.
Scott needs to learn some things

silver5liter 01-15-2013 06:10 PM

NFL Philosophy ‏@NFLosophy

If the Chiefs believe Ryan Mallet is the guy for them, I'd have no problem if they gave up their 1st round pick to the Pats for him.

Done with this guy

silver5liter 01-15-2013 06:10 PM

Double post for the tard on twitter

duncan_idaho 01-15-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9321932)
No shit.

I'd like to think you and I aren't the dumbest people on this board. I'm thinking when we're literally parroting each other, that should probably carry a little bit of weight.

Especially considering I am not typically a QB-lover. In fact, I think Hamas still hates me because I pooh-poohed Matthew Stafford.

Molitoth 01-15-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silver5liter (Post 9321953)

If the Chiefs believe Ryan Mallet is the guy for them, I'd have no problem if they gave up their 1st round pick to the Pats for him.

Done with this guy

I like Mallet, but a 1st overall pick? What a ****ing reerun.
Geno Smith is twice the prospect.

duncan_idaho 01-15-2013 06:15 PM

Also, regarding Tyler Bray:

He's an incredibly spoiled, entitled person who has problems accepting responsibility, lacks maturity and isn't obsessed with football.

There's a chance he pulls a Brett Favre and overcomes that. I think it's more likely he JaPorky/Ryan Leaf or even Jeff George clone. Someone who has a rocket right arm and could be an elite QB if he wasn't such a douchebag.

And if that doesn't turn you...

He was confounded for AN ENTIRE HALF by the defensive group piloted by DAVE FREAKIN STECKEL of Missouri. The defensive group that hasn't had an entire, good half against a legitimate passing attack in his entire time as the DC. The defensive group that got clown shoes hung on it BY THE PASSING OF CONNOR SHAW.

DJ's left nut 01-15-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silver5liter (Post 9321958)

Done with this guy

I don't think he's making a suggestion, I think he's taking the most absurd example possible and making a point of it.

He's saying that if Reid and Dorsey think there's a perfect guy out there for him and are willing to give up their #1 overall for him...well they kinda have a decent track record in this regard.

I've followed the guy for awhile; he knows better than that. I don't think anyone would ever argue that Mallet is even a remotely tolerable fit for Andy Reid's system. It would essentially be like playing with a drunken Michael Vick on 2 broken legs. He's just a massive, stationary arm with accuracy issues and a ten-cent head.

It's essentially the exact opposite of what Reid would look for, but that's this guy's point.

IAmABabySeal 01-15-2013 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 9321973)
Also, regarding Tyler Bray:

He's an incredibly spoiled, entitled person who has problems accepting responsibility, lacks maturity and isn't obsessed with football.

There's a chance he pulls a Brett Favre and overcomes that. I think it's more likely he JaPorky/Ryan Leaf or even Jeff George clone. Someone who has a rocket right arm and could be an elite QB if he wasn't such a douchebag.

And if that doesn't turn you...

He was confounded for AN ENTIRE HALF by the defensive group piloted by DAVE FREAKIN STECKEL of Missouri. The defensive group that hasn't had an entire, good half against a legitimate passing attack in his entire time as the DC. The defensive group that got clown shoes hung on it BY THE PASSING OF CONNOR SHAW.

Bray reminds me of Jay Cutler...he pouts a lot and acts like a dumby face. He's got all the talent in the world though, but he's a nutjob.

Saccopoo 01-15-2013 06:18 PM

Quote:

http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/a...fs/stunned.gif

What the **** is that shit?!

You got to be absolutely ****ing kidding me...

silver5liter 01-15-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9321978)
I don't think he's making a suggestion, I think he's taking the most absurd example possible and making a point of it.

He's saying that if Reid and Dorsey think there's a perfect guy out there for him and are willing to give up their #1 overall for him...well they kinda have a decent track record in this regard.

I've followed the guy for awhile; he knows better than that. I don't think anyone would ever argue that Mallet is even a remotely tolerable fit for Andy Reid's system. It would essentially be like playing with a drunken Michael Vick on 2 broken legs. He's just a massive, stationary arm with accuracy issues and a ten-cent head.

It's essentially the exact opposite of what Reid would look for, but that's this guy's point.

Well hes arguing on there right now about how mallet is a much better prospect than any QB in this draft.

SAUTO 01-15-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9321703)
So, many ****ing troll/mult n00bs lately

Almost makes this place unbearable
Posted via Mobile Device

duncan_idaho 01-15-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Done with this guy

Oh, now it's clear... NFL Philosophy is Bill Belichick's Twitter account.

duncan_idaho 01-15-2013 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9321978)

That was my first thought. Read the guy's responses, though.

He seems to think Mallet is head-and-shoulders above any QB in this class and worthy of a No. 1 overall pick.

It's weird, because he also tweeted today about not making excuses for guys who can't handle pressure. Umm, what is Ryan Mallet's kryptonite (other than running like he has shit in his pants?)