ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ***Official Draft Tyler Wilson Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263693)

htismaqe 01-22-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9341285)
So apparently we were talking to that zac dyrest for a while after practice.

Sounds like we've spent time with every QB there, or are planning on talking to them this afternoon...

ChiefMojo 01-22-2013 12:05 PM

Good to see the Chiefs brass doing their due diligence on the top QB's.

RunKC 01-22-2013 12:11 PM

I heard yesterday that the first round is not out of the possibility for Dysert. Is this guy really that impressive? I mean, he did have great numbers for playing at such a small school.

Tribal Warfare 01-22-2013 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9341339)
I heard yesterday that the first round is not out of the possibility for Dysert. Is this guy really that impressive? I mean, he did have great numbers for playing at such a small school.

from practice reports by Nick Wright he's blowing major ballsack.

Rambozo 01-22-2013 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9341350)

He and Nassib have the same problem. They both stare down receivers and only make one read 90% of the time. You can watch any game film you want on either of them and you will see it. We ned to stay far away from those guys imo.

RealSNR 01-22-2013 12:30 PM

Russell Wilson struggled during Senior Bowl week, if you guys remember.

Not saying Dysert or Nassib are as good as Russell. It just means that the Senior Bowl that all of you touted as the be all end all to a quarterback's draft stock really isn't that important.

ChiefMojo 01-22-2013 12:32 PM

So far Dysert and Nassib are looking like 2nd/3rd round types. Only Wilson and Glennon flashing 1st round talent so far.

RunKC 01-22-2013 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9341350)

Of course he is. If Dysert was black, Nick would be all up his ass pumping him day in and day out.

htismaqe 01-22-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9341401)
Russell Wilson struggled during Senior Bowl week, if you guys remember.

He was NAILS in the game though.

Sorter 01-22-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9341339)

I' love the guy in any round if he could sit for at least a year, preferably 2. It wouldn't shock me to see him be a 1st round pick for teams that aren't going to throw him in the fire immediately unless he proves himself.

ShowtimeSBMVP 01-22-2013 02:23 PM

Benjamin Allbright ‏@NFLDraftMonster

Tyler Wilson only qb making window throws. Hit the slant Jones and Manuel couldnt. #SeniorBowl

Mr_Tomahawk 01-22-2013 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9341802)

Tyler Wilson only qb making window throws. Hit the slant Jones and Manuel couldnt. #SeniorBowl

Hmmmmmmmmmm Yummy.

More more more...

ShowtimeSBMVP 01-22-2013 02:32 PM

Wilson comes in for Manuel, noticeable change in pass quality #SeniorBowl

Sorter 01-22-2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9341802)

I don't honestly care about slants (granted this dumbass reporter probably mistook a skinny post for a slant but I digress). That route is more timing and the WR being able to beat press/sell the fade more than anything.

For Wilson, I'm more concerned with his concussion issues, ability to move within the pocket, and ability to hit the deep out/corner from the far hash. I know he can complete a ****ing slant especially with receivers he has worked with.

ChiefsCountry 01-22-2013 02:34 PM

Wilson making better throws than Landry Jones and EJ Manuel, brand new ****ing information we have now.