ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV What? No "Sons of Anarchy" Thread? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=190559)

Easy 6 09-24-2014 04:31 AM

Not sure what some of you people are expecting, Sutter isnt going to give away the whole season in episode three... the Sons committed two mass murders and a vicious beating last night, how much more action and blood do you want?

Jamie 09-24-2014 05:01 AM

The thing is, the main plot line of the season so far is the club working to destroy the Asians in revenge for Tara, but we know they didn't kill Tara. It's hard to be invested in a story line when you already know that it's pointless.

kcxiv 09-24-2014 05:58 AM

Your looking at it wrong, its not a storyline thats pointless. Its how much shit is Jax going to get the club into before it all comes crashing down and everything goes to shit.

Mav 09-24-2014 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 10943823)
Not sure what some of you people are expecting, Sutter isnt going to give away the whole season in episode three... the Sons committed two mass murders and a vicious beating last night, how much more action and blood do you want?

My biggest problem is I don't like what jax had become. That's my problem. It shook me so bad in season 5 when they killed Opie that I didn't watch season 6. Now that there is no Tara I have a tough time relating. Also, is you compare the beginning of season 6 to this season is a turtles pace.

kcxiv 09-24-2014 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10943857)
My biggest problem is I don't like what jax had become. That's my problem. It shook me so bad in season 5 when they killed Opie that I didn't watch season 6. Now that there is no Tara I have a tough time relating. Also, is you compare the beginning of season 6 to this season is a turtles pace.

how the **** are you supposed to relate to ANYTHING this show has to offer? lol Its been nothing but ****ed up shit stacked on ****ed up shit. lol Hell, i myself as a former (into the bad Lifestyle thug) can relate to very ****ing little as it is. Drugs and well, thats about it really. Well, getting shot at, but thats where it ends.

Easy 6 09-24-2014 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10943857)

Sutter doesnt want people feeling too bad when he kills Jax.

I'm not worried about pacing yet, its going to heat up soon enough, this being the last season you know its going to get wild.

Jamie 09-24-2014 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 10943853)
Your looking at it wrong, its not a storyline thats pointless. Its how much shit is Jax going to get the club into before it all comes crashing down and everything goes to shit.

I understand that. What I mean is, within the context of the story, they're working towards a goal that we know is pointless.

Quesadilla Joe 09-24-2014 04:40 PM

I was lucky and had someone to guide me through the raid the first time I tried it. Now the hardest part for me is not falling to my death right before the first boss.

kcxiv 09-24-2014 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie (Post 10944902)
I understand that. What I mean is, within the context of the story, they're working towards a goal that we know is pointless.

not really, pretty much every show in history you can see where they are going with it or where they arent. Right now he's in revenge mode because he was lied too. WTF else is supposed to happen?

Mav 09-24-2014 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Herpe (Post 10944966)
I was lucky and had someone to guide me through the raid the first time I tried it. Now the hardest part for me is not falling to my death right before the first boss.

How the hell did you end up in the SOA thread talking about destiny lol

Jamie 09-24-2014 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 10945203)
not really, pretty much every show in history you can see where they are going with it or where they arent. Right now he's in revenge mode because he was lied too. WTF else is supposed to happen?

It's not about knowing where the show is going or not, it's about not being invested in what's happening because you know it's beside the point. We're just waiting for Jax to find out the truth so the real story can get going.

I think either Jax should have found out the truth by now, or we shouldn't know that Gemma did it. I lean toward the latter. SOA has always been good at holding back information to be revealed later for maximum impact, but I think they got excited and turned that card over too early.

Mav 09-24-2014 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie (Post 10945385)
It's not about knowing where the show is going or not, it's about not being invested in what's happening because you know it's beside the point. We're just waiting for Jax to find out the truth so the real story can get going.

I think either Jax should have found out the truth by now, or we shouldn't know that Gemma did it. I lean toward the latter. SOA has always been good at holding back information to be revealed later for maximum impact, but I think they got excited and turned that card over too early.

Well, that's actually one part that I really like.

I love the Gemma going crazy part trying to rationalize everything she has done now. Talking to the birds convincing herself that everything has happened the way it should, to having Jax beat the crap out of one of the whores dads. Jax is a puppet. Always has been, and I can see it that Gemma will kill him eventually.

Katipan 09-24-2014 07:15 PM

Meh, the violence seems forced. Part of the allure was the humanity inside the violence. I can go play Call Of Duty for gore. How many times are we going to hear the wet bloody thuds of someone getting killed as the screen fades to black?

listopencil 09-24-2014 07:22 PM

I can't wait for this show to end so I can go read the synopsis on wikipedia. It became unwatchable for me after they came back from Ireland. I don't remember which season.

Mav 09-24-2014 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10945427)
Meh, the violence seems forced. Part of the allure was the humanity inside the violence. I can go play Call Of Duty for gore. How many times are we going to hear the wet bloody thuds of someone getting killed as the screen fades to black?

Unfortunately, many. Kurt Sutter has promised gore gore gore gore, and im pretty sure that Juice has officially signed his own death warrant. Im sure the club will promise to welcome him back, and then they will kill him.