ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Former LAPD officer on rampage in So Cal (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269787)

ReynardMuldrake 02-12-2013 04:45 PM

Posted on Reddit:

Quote:

Those on phones can listen to police chatter in scanner radio app.
2 officers down according to radio. Smoke from suspect and from police for extraction. Assault fire from suspect, no eyes on him.
Edit: sounds like 1 deputy extracted, 1 chopper inbound Edit2: suspect possibly in cabin, police nit sure which one. No description of what suspect is wearing. Edit3: sounds like officers moving in on possible building. Perimeter being created. Edit4: tactical op pending perimeter. Edit5: audio seems to have dropped. Edit6: feeds seem down. Edit7: smoke surrounding target cabin. They have him pinned down. Edit8: video on major networks show target cabin. Edit9: suspect still nit in custody. Edit10: tactical advantage police here, does appear this will be his last stand thankfully. Officers continuing perimeter, no word on whether seige or they expect to move in. Edit11: sounds like birds and snipers involved. Edit12: chopper feeds on news appear to be on delay or loop.. Operation possibly underway. Edit13: radio issues from police continue. Edit14: 2 birds 20 swat at airport(?)ready to move if needed Edit15:msnbc chopper feed possibly live cnn fox not Edit16: officers do appear to be prepping to move in on suspected cabin. Edit17: chopper having issues finding exact cabin right area but unsure of which Edit18: rescue of injured still underway Edit19: chopper has identified cabin it sounds. Sounds like swat was broadcasting positiins in other channel Edit20: wide angles from news cameras covering cabin. Edit21: open door in building suspect may have been in. Edit22: vid feed cut again Edit23: not sure if vid feeds live again cnn appears to have best right now Edit24: open door in rear plus tracks. Edit25: confirmed not live cnn. Asked not to, expect no more live vid Edit26: police radio now best source if live info. No pictures Edit27: feed silent. Edit28: tac ops positioning continued underway. Edit29: radio silence for one team, copy no xmit. Whispers on channel Edit30: told no fire unless eyes on suspect, possible move now. Edit31: formatting fow now, sorry on phone.
Edit 32: chatter decreasing teams on tac channel
Edit33: ni more units to more units to scene, enough help.

listopencil 02-12-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chefsos (Post 9397174)
CA Fish & Wildlife confirmed that a game warden was the first to encounter Dorner and that there was shooting by both, but he says the warden wasn't shot.

Game Warden has to have a huge advantage on his home turf. Glad the guy wasn't shot.

lcarus 02-12-2013 04:47 PM

He broke into that cabin so he could watch Walking Dead new episode.

Stad 02-12-2013 04:48 PM

Is there a scanner to listen in?

Iowanian 02-12-2013 04:48 PM

If only the police had some high capacity magazines and deadly assault rifles to defend themselves with.................

Easy 6 02-12-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9397081)
So much for having years to plan.

Right, what a bunch of ****ing hot air this guy was, with that much time he could've hatched any number of better plans than blindly taking off for the mountains and pulling a home invasion.

All of that manifesto talk that made him sound like hell on wheels? the jabberings of a complete fool... its good to know he'll be dead by the time i get home from work.

chefsos 02-12-2013 04:52 PM

Some pretty heavily armed SWAT guys are leaving the roadblock, presumably headed up to the site.

KChiefer 02-12-2013 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9397188)
If only the police had some high capacity magazines and deadly assault rifles to defend themselves with.................

take it to DC shitwit.

kstater 02-12-2013 04:54 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/33a-ajk33MY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Iowanian 02-12-2013 04:54 PM

Consume a measured cup of my sweaty ball hair.

houstonwhodat 02-12-2013 04:55 PM

LAPD News Conference Top Of The Hour

pr_capone 02-12-2013 04:58 PM

I'm gonna laugh if they have some prepper nutbag cornered who thinks "The Man" finally found him... and it's not Dorner at all.

RINGLEADER 02-12-2013 04:59 PM

So did someone post the part where the cops are yelling to burn the house down? I finally got the vid onto my computer but don't want to waste time with Youtube if it's already out there...

KChiefer 02-12-2013 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RINGLEADER (Post 9397229)
So did someone post the part where the cops are yelling to burn the house down? I finally got the vid onto my computer but don't want to waste time with Youtube if it's already out there...

Yeah, I found it. People got it onto youtube asap. Thanks for telling us about it though. I thought you were trolling for a bit lol.

A Salt Weapon 02-12-2013 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9397224)
I'm gonna laugh if they have some prepper nutbag cornered who thinks "The Man" finally found him... and it's not Dorner at all.

LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device