ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

IAmABabySeal 01-16-2013 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9323662)
look, we have standards for trolls

you really need to get your shit together if you're going to troll the planet in between jerking it to hannah montana reruns...

thanks

I watch Katy Perry videos:harumph:

HatchetWound 01-16-2013 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmABabySeal (Post 9324283)
I watch Katy Perry videos:harumph:

Wow do you have teh ghey? sike I love Katy Perry! I need an avi.

Tribal Warfare 01-16-2013 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9324243)
Keep working on that one, Chris.

If Geno ever learns to actually build power with his legs instead of bleed it, he'll have a premium arm.

Right now it's a good one, but I really do think his lower half is parasitic with these mechanics.

yep loading up the ball

IAmABabySeal 01-16-2013 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HatchetWound (Post 9324299)
Wow do you have teh ghey? sike I love Katy Perry! I need an avi.

If you need help closing that wound, I've got the perfect thing!!

milkman 01-16-2013 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9324243)
Keep working on that one, Chris.

If Geno ever learns to actually build power with his legs instead of bleed it, he'll have a premium arm.

Right now it's a good one, but I really do think his lower half is parasitic with these mechanics.

I don't know how Weinke goes about teaching mechanics, but if I were a guessing man based on that pic, I'd say that he sees that Geno has a tendency to get his base too wide, so has him a semi crouch to get him to get the feel of the proper base.

When Geno gets a proper base, he can drive his hips through the ball and really get some zip.

ShowtimeSBMVP 01-16-2013 01:06 PM

ESPN's Mel Kiper stated on SportsCenter Wednesday that he does not anticipate West Virginia QB Geno Smith being a top-ten pick in April's draft.
Kiper doesn't even have Smith as this year's top-rated quarterback, ranking him behind NC State's Mike Glennon and USC's Matt Barkley. "My contacts in the NFL tell me that Geno Smith's not that consensus top-ten guy," Kiper said. "(And) obviously, Glennon and Barkley aren't." Kiper did say Syracuse's Ryan Nassib has "moved up a lot," potentially into the back end of the first round if a team is willing to trade up for him. Kiper has Glennon first, Barkley second, Smith third, Arkansas' Tyler Wilson fourth, and Nassib fifth in his quarterback rankings. Jan 16 - 1:57 PM

Evan Silva‏ @ evansilva Mel Kiper's top-5 quarterbacks for the 2013 NFL Draft: 1) Mike Glennon 2) Matt Barkley 3) Geno Smith 4) Tyler Wilson 5) Ryan Nassib.

the Talking Can 01-16-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9324762)
ESPN's Mel Kiper stated on SportsCenter Wednesday that he does not anticipate West Virginia QB Geno Smith being a top-ten pick in April's draft.
Kiper doesn't even have Smith as this year's top-rated quarterback, ranking him behind NC State's Mike Glennon and USC's Matt Barkley. "My contacts in the NFL tell me that Geno Smith's not that consensus top-ten guy," Kiper said. "(And) obviously, Glennon and Barkley aren't." Kiper did say Syracuse's Ryan Nassib has "moved up a lot," potentially into the back end of the first round if a team is willing to trade up for him. Kiper has Glennon first, Barkley second, Smith third, Arkansas' Tyler Wilson fourth, and Nassib fifth in his quarterback rankings. Jan 16 - 1:57 PM

Evan Silva‏ @ evansilva Mel Kiper's top-5 quarterbacks for the 2013 NFL Draft: 1) Mike Glennon 2) Matt Barkley 3) Geno Smith 4) Tyler Wilson 5) Ryan Nassib.

that's a relief...the Como of scouts

silver5liter 01-16-2013 01:12 PM

Quote:

Is he friends with Glennons agent? Glennon looks like turds and every other scout has said he doesnt look that good.

RealSNR 01-16-2013 01:12 PM

Quote:

:spock: How does this reerun have a job? GLENNON?

Bowser 01-16-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Glennon. LOL.

It's the middle of January. I love how he just ****ING KNOWS Geno isn't worth the top pick.

Again, it will be great to watch Kiper have a suprise period live on air.

O.city 01-16-2013 01:24 PM

it's funny how Nassib has moved up, based on pretty much nothing.

The combines, pro days, etc haven't even happened yet. Lets not go all ape shit.

O.city 01-16-2013 01:28 PM

Eugene Geno Smith ‏@GenoSmith_12

Here comes the hate lol

I like all this negative talk about him right now, fuel the fire.

Mr_Tomahawk 01-16-2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9324865)
Eugene Geno Smith ‏@GenoSmith_12

Here comes the hate lol

Personally, I would rather him not comment on projections and just shut his mouth and get the job done.

Comes off whiney.

O.city 01-16-2013 01:32 PM

I don't really give a shit either way. If he comes here and wins football games, I don't care if he's doing blow off hookers tits at halftime.

RealSNR 01-16-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9324875)
Personally, I would rather him not comment on projections and just shut his mouth and get the job done.

Comes off whiney.

We still don't know if that's his real twitter account