ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** OFFICIAL 2013-2014 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271595)

Ceej 06-07-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9735870)
For some reason, I'm about as cautious as I've been in quite some time. I feel a lot like I did in 2000 and 2006 when we brought in unreal classes but had little up top as upperclassmen. Both times we really struggled. People laugh at guys like Kevin Young and Brady Morningstar but those guys matter and they help you win at this level.

Hopefully Wiggins cancels out a lot of historical truths about young players, as Kentucky did a couple years ago (but which proved the truth last year)

Too bad nobody gives a shit.

RustShack 06-07-2013 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 9735480)
Rust, better hope your team is a lot better than last year. This KU team is going to be sick!

Well we return our front court and our backcourt will always be good under Fred. DeAndre Kane transferring in at PG will add a new dimension.. We havet had a PG who can drive to the rim since Diante Garret.

This team is going to offer more matchup problems than it did last year.

Prison Bitch 06-07-2013 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9735896)
Too bad nobody gives a shit.

And of course, we all care deeply about your posts. In fact, I have a text alert set up everytime you weigh in.

ROFL

Ceej 06-07-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9735998)
Well we return our front court and our backcourt will always be good under Fred. DeAndre Kane transferring in at PG will add a new dimension.. We havet had a PG who can drive to the rim since Diante Garret.

Let us know when you guys have a post presence.

Ceej 06-07-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9736026)
And of course, we all care deeply about your posts. In fact, I have a text alert set up everytime you weigh in.

ROFL

Perry Ellis.

Prison Bitch 06-07-2013 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9736046)
Perry Ellis.

Too easy:

http://www2.kusports.com/weblogs/new...ears-tourney-/

Ceej 06-07-2013 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9736090)

March 11th, 2013.

ROFL

Chiefspants 06-07-2013 01:53 PM

ROFL

Prison Bitch 06-07-2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9736102)
March 11th, 2013.

ROFL

You're probably the same loser who brags about the Royals having a good September record each year.

Ceej 06-07-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9736376)
You're probably the same loser who brags about the Royals having a good September record each year.

Hardly.

Ellis was an intrical part of KU's run to help clinch their 9th straight regular season championship, the Big 12 tournament title and their run in the tournament.

But, go ahead and post a link based off before any of that. I don't need statistics to understand Ellis played his best under the biggest lights.

Dude can play ball and I look forward to three more years of him dawning the crimson and blue.

You just keep doing whatever it is you do.

Silock 06-07-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9735998)

Nobody is going to create more matchup problems than Wiggins.

Prison Bitch 06-07-2013 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9736402)
Hardly.

Ellis was an intrical part of KU's run to help clinch their 9th straight regular season championship, the Big 12 tournament title and their run in the tournament.

But, go ahead and post a link based off before any of that. I don't need statistics to understand Ellis played his best under the biggest lights.

Dude can play ball and I look forward to three more years of him dawning the crimson and blue.

You just keep doing whatever it is you do.

Intrical isn't a word. And no, he really wasn't much of a factor in the regular season title which was the point of the LJW article. You are correct he played well in the post-season. I would bet you will also be correct about him playing well in the future.

But we weren't talking about the future back in February. We were talking about the present. Just like we are right now with Moustakas. You can't watch Moustakas have a good September and say "A-ha! Don't you feel dumb for saying he sucked in May?" No - because he did.

RustShack 06-07-2013 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 9736424)
Nobody is going to create more matchup problems than Wiggins.

Oh I know KU will be real good. OSU and ISU won't be far behind though.

RustShack 06-07-2013 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9736045)
Let us know when you guys have a post presence.

Ejim lead the Big12 in rebounds and double doubles. We don't need a traditional post when teams have to adjust to our high scoring NBA spacing 5 guys at a given time who can hit threes.

Mr. Laz 06-07-2013 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9736567)
Oh I know KU will be real good. OSU and ISU won't be far behind though.

aww ... look at the shortbus kid demanding that he's special too.

so cute