ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games E3 2013 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273707)

Quesadilla Joe 07-15-2013 09:26 PM

I could never play both consoles... I remember playing Madden after switching from the 360 to the PS3, and I kept throwing it to the wrong receivers because both consoles had an X button but in two different places. LMAO

KC native 07-15-2013 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9814454)
I could never play both consoles... I remember playing Madden after switching from the 360 to the PS3, and I kept throwing it to the wrong receivers because both consoles had an X button but in two different places. LMAO

All depends on the game for me. If I play online, I usually get it on X Box as all my friends are on there, I've been on it for years, and I always get a discount when it's time to renew.

I don't play madden anymore either. I got tired of CB's running 50 yards downfield and making better over the shoulder catches than my receivers and the fact that all the LBs in the game are like 8 ft tall.

Mother****erJones 07-15-2013 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9814454)

I play both right now. Not that big of a deal really for me.

Mother****erJones 07-15-2013 11:33 PM

Madden online was a complete and utter shit show. Laggy and ****ing LBs jumped 12 feet in the air. So many issues with online. Kids would cheat and **** with the connections also. Hopefully it's different because when I don't get lagged it's fun and I do win most of the time.

007 07-15-2013 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9814612)
I play both right now. Not that big of a deal really for me.

Yep, I do both as well. The main thing I hate about the xbox is that horrendous dashboard of theirs loaded with advertising.

Mother****erJones 07-15-2013 11:35 PM

Ya it's a cluster ****

007 07-15-2013 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9814621)
Ya it's a cluster ****

I liked the slates so much better.

Mother****erJones 07-16-2013 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9814626)
I liked the slates so much better.

Slates? Don't really remember them off the top of my head.

007 07-16-2013 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9814720)
Slates? Don't really remember them off the top of my head.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...9QEwAQ&dur=357

Mother****erJones 07-16-2013 06:34 AM

Ah..ok. Remember now. Ya well they had to introduce the new Xdon't TV remote console gradually.

Quesadilla Joe 08-03-2013 05:48 PM

Quote:

Xbox One Suffers System Malfunction At Comic-Con Numerous Times

Could this be Red Ring of Death part 2?

Most likely not, but Microsoft had to shut down all Xbox One systems a couple times at Comic-Con, reps at the show told SKNR.

According to the site, While most of the crashes were minor, for a good part of Saturday morning, Xbox One demo systems were powered down and replaced with a panel instead while MS tech investigated the problems.

But the interesting point here is now news about the console crashing numerous times at E3 has been unearthed by Pallab Chatterjee of Media and Entertainment Technologies. According to Pallab, during numerous attempted meetings at E3 the system crashed repeatedly, thus explaining why the one-on-one meetings were ended. Pallab also revealed to SKNR that that they had 6 to 7 attempts at meetings and each time the hardware was unable to be stable enough to complete the demonstration and that the issues seem to remain at Comic Con, as this had been an ongoing problem over the weekend.

Even Sony Comic-Con booth people confirmed the Xbox One crashes with much glee, added SKNR.

It’s a bit troubling that Xbox One has been failing so many times at these gaming events but the media has made no mention of it. But more troubling, to me at least, is the fact the system’s already seeing these issues. And one may argue that the console isn’t out on the market yet and we shouldn’t worry, but with Microsoft’s poor track record on hardware, where millions of Xbox 360 systems died through RRoD, this is very disconcerting.
http://www.gamesthirst.com/2013/07/2...umerous-times/

007 08-03-2013 05:57 PM

LMAO priceless

Valiant 08-03-2013 08:00 PM

Sigh. And they just announced they are basically going to overclock it by 50mhz to now to boost specs.

007 08-03-2013 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 9856832)
Sigh. And they just announced they are basically going to overclock it by 50mhz to now to boost specs.

How do you overclock a console that was purposely underclocked and still having issues?

Imon Yourside 08-03-2013 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9856836)
How do you overclock a console that was purposely underclocked and still having issues?

send the console back in, pay for shipping and wait a few weeks, we'll send it back in working condition. What a Bargain! /Microshaft