ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games *** Official Diablo III Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=212603)

Shogun 05-18-2012 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8625768)
well it's officially Diablo now

just made my first "Mule"

ROFL

AW YHEAHHHHHHHHHHH i used to have a shitload of those on d2. dat bank space

Mr. Laz 05-18-2012 10:10 PM

WTF ... jumpy frogmen licking me to death FTL!!

:eek:

ewww

jd1020 05-18-2012 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 8625737)
i suck shit at selling rares on the AH

any tips?

Dont sell trash and sell it for a reasonable price?

I completely ignore most of the auctions because people are asking 50k for some level 20 crap.

Frazod 05-18-2012 11:55 PM

Holy crap, Belial is beating me like a red-headed stepchild.

Ugh. I think I've had enough for one night. Need to approach this fresh tomorrow.

Valiant 05-19-2012 12:27 AM

Quote:

any tips?

Sell cheap?? I give kudos to the guy that sold stuff for 10k.. Most things I sell are for under a 1000 right now.. That is almost a 10x increase in value from merchant..

I bought 3 yellow pieces of gear for my wizard for a total of 2500.. There is just soooo much shit.. I just click the buyout tab for the gear I am looking at in level range and then go to the cheapest section and find stuff that people want to get rid of quickly..

I do not have the patience to sell stuff at a lot of money.. Sell it cheaper then everyone else that way I can keep my 10 items full..

Eventually everyone will have a shit ton of money so prices will sky rocket..

BryanBusby 05-19-2012 12:27 AM

Quote:

any tips?

My thumb of rule is unless the item has a really eye popping stat and/or doesn't sell to the vendor for a price equivalent to the base AH sell start value (200 gold), than I just vendor it. Don't bother breaking shit down for crafting mats early on, shit's cheap as **** on the AH.

If it looks worth selling, I start it off at the vendor amount and set a not reeruned buyout price.

Since I've started to follow these rules, I move shit with little issues. :)

drunkie 05-19-2012 05:06 AM

the black smith is not a money pit. you will be sitting on tons of gold just as you farm the books to level it. gold is not something you really should be worried about. plus alot of the stuff your buying from the ah was made by someone's black smithing

Imon Yourside 05-19-2012 06:11 AM

Izual likes to kill me...A LOT! I was doing fairly well until i met his reeruned ass. Any suggestions on Barb Tactics? I figured finding a 4 player game was probably top priority.

jd1020 05-19-2012 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunkie (Post 8626045)
plus alot of the stuff your buying from the ah was made by someone's black smithing

Wrong.

Just look at D3's forums. Flooded with topics about how useless the crafting system is. But if you want to level it and pretend its going to pay off then I wont stop you.

KcMizzou 05-19-2012 06:21 AM

http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-reason...ing-future_p2/

Imon Yourside 05-19-2012 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 8626056)

There are quite a few nuggets in there such as "I really Miss Diablo 2's lobby system" Lolz

I also totally agree the online to play SP is absolute Bullshit but his rant won't change anything. Activision makes a ton of money and really doesn't care what their customers think see call of doody.

jd1020 05-19-2012 06:35 AM

I dont see many companies adopting the internet requirement for everything.

I found myself saying the same shit on launch when it came to my game running fine but servers shutting down the entire game for 8 hours because "some people were experiencing issues logging in."

Bump 05-19-2012 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8625949)
Holy crap, Belial is beating me like a red-headed stepchild.

Ugh. I think I've had enough for one night. Need to approach this fresh tomorrow.

its super easy, just run around and avoid that green shit when he puts his hands down or you will die. I beat him solo on nightmare.

Bump 05-19-2012 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 8625971)
Sell cheap?? I give kudos to the guy that sold stuff for 10k.. Most things I sell are for under a 1000 right now.. That is almost a 10x increase in value from merchant..

I bought 3 yellow pieces of gear for my wizard for a total of 2500.. There is just soooo much shit.. I just click the buyout tab for the gear I am looking at in level range and then go to the cheapest section and find stuff that people want to get rid of quickly..

I do not have the patience to sell stuff at a lot of money.. Sell it cheaper then everyone else that way I can keep my 10 items full..

Eventually everyone will have a shit ton of money so prices will sky rocket..

the crappy rares won't sell, people want the ones with 2 or 3 attributes at least. I sell a ton of stuff for a good amount of gold. I doubt people would pay real money for that stuff though, maybe they would, but I don't know.

Imon Yourside 05-19-2012 07:51 AM

Auction house is great, i've rounded out my character very well through it. Do the gold drops become much larger in Nm, Hell, etc?