ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Another hot teacher caught having sex with student (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=253435)

Stryker 05-20-2024 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LagunaSWana (Post 17525920)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">JUST IN: Arkansas high school teacher sentenced to 13 years in prison after she was accused of r*ping one of her minor students. <br> <br>33-year-old Heather Hare was sentenced for transporting a minor across state lines for unlawful &#39;s*xual activity.&#39; <br> <br>Hare r*ped the student in her… <a href="https://t.co/G5IRvfrkLc">pic.twitter.com/G5IRvfrkLc</a></p>&mdash; Collin Rugg (@CollinRugg) <a href="https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1792348498719117550?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 20, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/XtdEdIgbZRXKMfsrEL" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/oxygen-svu-ice-t-XtdEdIgbZRXKMfsrEL">via GIPHY</a></p>

I bet he tore her ass up like a champ! Get real already. Kid was probably traumatized over this and she was left still horny! ROFL

Mosbonian 05-21-2024 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 17526058)
Maybe our resident teachers will comment, but covid changed everything here.

Kids, that want to, have had near constant contact with their teachers through their school apps and iPads here ever since. If a kid messages a teacher while doing homework many of them expect a response, and get it, within the hour. For many, remote learning simply broke a barrier that is very difficult to put back up unless teachers or the school board put up a strict no contact outside of hours policy.

Our local school board is having discussions about this now in preparation for dialing it back another notch for next year. On top of the obvious issues it can lead to, teachers shouldn't be expected to answer questions all evening and kids shouldn't be expecting them to either.

I get that it was 10 years ago, but at one point teachers were not allowed to be part of any Facebook Friends, Instagram buddies or in group chats with students....if you were caught doing it there were disciplinary steps that eventually led to dismissal.

And yet, in my daughters school at least 2 teachers were arrested for having relations with a student. So we can't necessarily blame it on the remote learning, COVID or social media.

It was probably occurring more than we knew even back then, it's just everyone now reports it, when back then it was hushed up and quietly dealt with.

tmax63 05-21-2024 06:54 AM

Back in my day the boy would have been thrilled, dad proud and the teacher quietly not rehired for the next school year.

Straight, No Chaser 05-21-2024 06:54 AM

Quote:

Kids, that want to, have had near constant contact with their teachers through their school apps and iPads here ever since. If a kid messages a teacher while doing homework many of them expect a response, and get it, within the hour. For many, remote learning simply broke a barrier that is very difficult to put back up unless teachers or the school board put up a strict no contact outside of hours policy.

Our local school board is having discussions about this now in preparation for dialing it back another notch for next year. On top of the obvious issues it can lead to, teachers shouldn't be expected to answer questions all evening and kids shouldn't be expecting them to either.

Just graduated the class of 2024 last night. This is the class that spent the spring of 2020 (and some of the fall) locked down at home. The valedictorian spoke briefly about students having to interact with each other and the teacher through "screens". The last four years have been a real challenge getting the academic standards back up but the social-emotional maturity suffered big time. It's getting better.

IMO, nope, nope, and nope on increasing potential for student/teacher relationships. Boundaries are blinking neon signs and have been for the last 20 years (especially if you're a dude). Hanky-Panky and Hot for Teacher going to happen without the effects of a pandemic.

We are required to use mediated communication with students ala Remind (text), Parents Square (email). Hey, there are some problems... I've seen coaches, stuco sponsors, extracurricular clubs, etc., and any group with activities use their own phone numbers to quickly communicate stuff like "practice is canceled" and " the bus picks up behind the activity center". This scares the sheet out of me enough to pine for the days without phones and instant messaging.

Valiant 05-21-2024 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Straight, No Chaser (Post 17526681)
Just graduated the class of 2024 last night. This is the class that spent the spring of 2020 (and some of the fall) locked down at home. The valedictorian spoke briefly about students having to interact with each other and the teacher through "screens". The last four years have been a real challenge getting the academic standards back up but the social-emotional maturity suffered big time. It's getting better.

IMO, nope, nope, and nope on increasing potential for student/teacher relationships. Boundaries are blinking neon signs and have been for the last 20 years (especially if you're a dude). Hanky-Panky and Hot for Teacher going to happen without the effects of a pandemic.

We are required to use mediated communication with students ala Remind (text), Parents Square (email). Hey, there are some problems... I've seen coaches, stuco sponsors, extracurricular clubs, etc., and any group with activities use their own phone numbers to quickly communicate stuff like "practice is canceled" and " the bus picks up behind the activity center". This scares the sheet out of me enough to pine for the days without phones and instant messaging.

I was hanging out with some of my teacher friends last night drinking. All older people. I said what do we think at the highschool level how many teachers per year having relations or photos with students per school?

I said minimum 1 to 3..?

They said way higher.

Much higher when you add in only fans.

It is happening a **** ton.

Garcia Bronco 05-21-2024 03:12 PM

I am not going to send you texts or emails about when assignments are due. I already told the students when it was due, you miss, you fail. I would never communicate with a child without the parent's knowledge and inclusion, and those communications would be rare, if at all. AS far as group wide communications related to late buses and cancelled practices, that's on the school to have mechanisms to do that from an impersonal no-reply account.

displacedinMN 05-21-2024 03:35 PM

Quote:

I quit emailing parents or students after hours. It is just not worth it. If you do it once, they expect it always. Then you get more and more. Teachers in my building are finally getting admin to get tougher on expectations of late work, work turn in after sick or missing days, tardies etc.

They are going to have a parent expectations meeting next fall to outline new policies. We know parents are outright lying about being gone. We are a Catholic school. You rea paying good money to lie about being gone for a week and expecting the teacher to do more work so your kid can be gone.

There needs to be a major shift in education on so many levels.

K9Texan 05-21-2024 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by displacedinMN (Post 17527303)
I quit emailing parents or students after hours. It is just not worth it. If you do it once, they expect it always. Then you get more and more. Teachers in my building are finally getting admin to get tougher on expectations of late work, work turn in after sick or missing days, tardies etc.

They are going to have a parent expectations meeting next fall to outline new policies. We know parents are outright lying about being gone. We are a Catholic school. You rea paying good money to lie about being gone for a week and expecting the teacher to do more work so your kid can be gone.

Agreed. It seems that few graduate with knowledge on how to do anything. Many cannot even write a decent paragraph. I think a good start is to eliminate the Department of Education.

Garcia Bronco 05-21-2024 03:58 PM

Quote:

I'll give you a key one:

Academics first.
Activities/Athletics second.

DJay23 05-21-2024 06:34 PM

Quote:

I never do any school related work once I walk through the door (never means I can count on 1 hand the number of times I take something home every school year).

I can't even log in to my school e-mailS (yes it's annoying) on my personal devices and vice versa. Separation of work and home has served me well.

As for parent expectations, yep, parenting is shit for the most part. They'd rather their kid be their buddy than be the bad guy and teach them accountability.

DJay23 05-21-2024 06:50 PM

Quote:

Different states/districts do it differently, but we have a collectively bargained contract. I'm paid to perform my duties from 7:55 till 3:25 for 188 days from August to June. If a kid wants to stay after school for extra help I'm not going to site the contract and say no. And I usually get to work half an hour early and hang around 20 minutes after the last kids leave.

But beyond that we are being paid extra by the school district or a parent. I've taken on extra duties like detention or bus monitor and I've tutored students outside of school. I got paid above my regular bi weekly pay check.

I have come to work in the morning and found e-mails from students asking questions after even I had already gone to bed. So you're right, they seem to think we're like one of those old fashioned homework help hotlines they had when I was in school.

RunKC 05-22-2024 06:09 PM

Add another one. Debatable if hot

https://slatereport.com/news/arkansa...tos-every-day/

stumppy 05-22-2024 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 17528521)

I think she was already declared not guilty as long as she gets all painted up for court.

GloryDayz 05-22-2024 06:24 PM

I would let my sperm swim inside her.

scho63 05-22-2024 06:32 PM

First time we have seen the second photo of her and she is less guilty with a nice rack.

JohnnyHammersticks 05-22-2024 08:20 PM

I’d have to see this last one naked to accurately judge her guilt or innocence. There’s just not enough evidence to render a verdict with her clothes on.

Eureka 05-22-2024 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 17528540)
First time we have seen the second photo of her and she is less guilty with a nice rack.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks (Post 17528600)
I’d have to see this last one naked to accurately judge her guilt or innocence. There’s just not enough evidence to render a verdict with her clothes on.

She's hiding those big tits with a baggy shirt at school. Big mystery for the boys in school getting older who know she's only 26.

RockChalk 05-23-2024 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 17528521)

There's a little quote in there that might be missed: "the boy told the court that they went no further than oral so that he could stay pure". :LOL:

Straight, No Chaser 05-23-2024 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 17527329)
I'll give you a key one:

Academics first.
Activities/Athletics second.

At a school with 3,400+ Open enrollment starts around 3-4 hundred. Many of these kids coming out of district/out of state to a school ranked in top 20 nationwide for football, boys & girls state track & field state champions, etc. If athletics wasn’t available would these kids be in school at all? Nope. Ask any AD. The visual and performing arts same. Even a small scholarship earned to ANY college is going to keep some in high school. Unfortunately these are facts for some.

Rausch 05-23-2024 05:36 AM

Quote:

Absolutely.

And the biggest thing with private schools, of any flavor or belief, is expectations. We were constantly told that we would win, or get better grades, or have success was that we worked harder and did more.

The lower achieving kids don't need standards lower - they need them raised - and as they start to meet some of them they gain confidence. Perhaps you don't make the seals but you don't want to be the first to ring that bell and tap out. You just want to do better and that sticks with you.

displacedinMN 05-23-2024 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 17528743)
Absolutely.

And the biggest thing with private schools, of any flavor or belief, is expectations. We were constantly told that we would win, or get better grades, or have success was that we worked harder and did more.

The lower achieving kids don't need standards lower - they need them raised - and as they start to meet some of them they gain confidence. Perhaps you don't make the seals but you don't want to be the first to ring that bell and tap out. You just want to do better and that sticks with you.

We need to take this part of the conversation to my AMA.
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=323332

alanm 05-23-2024 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockChalk (Post 17528736)
There's a little quote in there that might be missed: "the boy told the court that they went no further than oral so that he could stay pure". :LOL:

In that case it comes down to how well she gives head to determine whether she's guilty or not. :harumph: But right now the outcome looks favorable.

scho63 05-23-2024 10:33 AM

Less chatter and more pictures please!

Hammock Parties 06-04-2024 02:02 PM

Hollywood leans into normalizing it...

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vk2OJZHutBM" title="Miller’s Girl (2024) Official Trailer - Martin Freeman, Jenna Ortega" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

notorious 06-04-2024 02:08 PM

Is that girl in every movie made the last 2 years?

ptlyon 06-04-2024 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanm (Post 17528928)
In that case it comes down to how well she gives head to determine whether she's guilty or not. :harumph: But right now the outcome looks favorable.

At his age it was the best he ever had.

That said, the worst one I ever had was GREAT.

WhawhaWhat 06-04-2024 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17540788)
Hollywood leans into normalizing it...

This is the first time you've heard of a movie with this scenario?

stumppy 06-04-2024 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat (Post 17540803)

He probably didn't even watch the trailer. This kind of thing is what the attention bitch does.

teedubya 06-05-2024 10:20 AM

What's the total count of hot teachers ****ing students at this point since 2011?

MatriculatingHank 06-05-2024 04:12 PM

Are Crossing Guards, or cross dressing guards allowed in this thread? ROFL

DARBY, Pa. - A symbol of safety and security for parents and students is being charged with heinous acts that completely contradict that notion.

Kiara Lee, a 26-year-old crossing guard, is accused of distributing electronic cigarettes and substances containing marijuana to students at Penn Wood Middle School.

Officials say a student reported that Lee provided students with vapes several times, and frequently smoked marijuana with another student.

That student's guardian confirmed that Lee had been giving her child vapes and marijuana edibles.

Text messages between Lee and the student also revealed their experiences after eating the edibles, according to authorities.

https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/y8...3bbca51c0df234

displacedinMN 06-05-2024 04:21 PM

WTF???

PHOG 06-05-2024 04:39 PM

GUILTY!!

displacedinMN 06-05-2024 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHOG (Post 17542053)
GUILTY!!

should get the chair

siberian khatru 06-05-2024 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MatriculatingHank (Post 17542036)

DARBY, Pa. - A symbol of safety and security for parents and students is being charged with heinous acts that completely contradict that notion.

Kiara Lee, a 26-year-old crossing guard, is accused of distributing electronic cigarettes and substances containing marijuana to students at Penn Wood Middle School.

Officials say a student reported that Lee provided students with vapes several times, and frequently smoked marijuana with another student.

That student's guardian confirmed that Lee had been giving her child vapes and marijuana edibles.

Text messages between Lee and the student also revealed their experiences after eating the edibles, according to authorities.

Better than Caitlin Clark /UChieffyBugger

FlaChief58 06-05-2024 06:01 PM

Quote:

<iframe src="https://gifer.com/embed/9KvM" width=480 height=270.000 frameBorder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://gifer.com">via GIFER</a></p>

alanm 06-05-2024 06:37 PM

Quote:

I don't care what the offense is take a flame thrower to it. :eek:

displacedinMN 06-05-2024 07:01 PM

We need to redact that pic.

tredadda 06-05-2024 07:03 PM

I am genuinely curious about her mouth. What’s up with it? When I first saw it I thought she was a guy and that was facial hair.

Pepe Silvia 06-05-2024 07:17 PM

Another tranny, Jesus.

ghak99 06-05-2024 07:55 PM

Feed it to the Muslims.

New World Order 06-05-2024 08:28 PM

Looks like a mugshot from Grand Theft Auto 3

lewdog 06-05-2024 09:13 PM

Looks like Angel Reese.

loochy 06-05-2024 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 17542366)
Looks like Angel Reese.

LMAO

You know what? That's the first thing I thought too - no lie

lewdog 06-05-2024 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 17542372)
LMAO

You know what? That's the first thing I thought too - no lie

Are you sending this to UChieffyBugger or am I?!?!?!

RockChalk 06-06-2024 08:48 AM

For the love of god, please quite quoting the original post. I don't need to see that more than once.

And since when did crossing guard become an employed position? Like how does a 26 year old settle for something like that?

IA_Chiefs_fan 06-06-2024 11:24 AM

Quote:

I'd hit it.

IA_Chiefs_fan 06-06-2024 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockChalk (Post 17542622)
For the love of god, please quite quoting the original post. I don't need to see that more than once.

And since when did crossing guard become an employed position? Like how does a 26 year old settle for something like that?

Sorry. Last time. I swear.

ghak99 06-06-2024 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan (Post 17542957)
I'd hit it.

With what, a truck?

Otter 06-06-2024 11:30 AM

How did that thing get cleared to be near kids?

FlaChief58 06-06-2024 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 17542962)
With what, a truck?

Too late by the looks of it

Eureka 06-06-2024 11:52 AM

Quote:

I'd hit it.

She's a spinner. Makeup would probably help a lot.

https://p19-sign.tiktokcdn-us.com/to...T4jlndRVETA%3D

scho63 06-06-2024 12:01 PM

Quote:

I'd hit it.

With a brick......

IA_Chiefs_fan 06-06-2024 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 17542962)
With what, a truck?

A piece of wood.

displacedinMN 06-06-2024 12:21 PM

Quote:

I'd hit it.

with a fly swatter

loochy 06-06-2024 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 17542377)
Are you sending this to UChieffyBugger or am I?!?!?!

https://static.outkick.com/www.outki...el-Reese-2.jpg

stumppy 06-06-2024 01:05 PM

Quote:

I'd hit it.

Someone beat you to it.

Eureka 06-06-2024 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by displacedinMN (Post 17542069)
should get the chair

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHOG (Post 17542053)
GUILTY!!

Quote:

I'd hit it.

You ever been with a really really short woman? That is borderline midget. Would that add some appeal especially if she had on better makeup etc?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...Rl_oUuAJR_Ig&s

FlaChief58 06-06-2024 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 17543265)
You ever been with a really really short woman? That is borderline midget. Would that add some appeal especially if she had on better makeup etc?

^ Proof that some men will put their dick in anything

Fish 06-06-2024 01:57 PM

Why does she look like she was huffing paint though?

loochy 06-06-2024 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 17543301)
Why does she look like she was huffing paint though?

Because she was probably huffing paint

notorious 06-06-2024 07:21 PM

Quote:

I'd hit it.

/ugly tree

loochy 06-07-2024 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 17543265)

Wouldn't you just hit the top after just barely getting it in?

Eureka 06-07-2024 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlaChief58 (Post 17543295)
^ Proof that some men will put their dick in anything

It was a question directed at others here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 17544109)
Wouldn't you just hit the top after just barely getting it in?

I'm not sure. Never went rounds with a woman that short.

Hammock Parties 06-11-2024 10:00 PM

this is disgusting

Quote:

NEW: Two female teachers forced to resign after allegedly trying to set up a four some with one of their students.

Teachers Alexsia Saldaris and Jennifer Larson allegedly tried seducing one of their male students at Joseph Craig High School in Wisconsin.

The women admitted to snapchatting the student and sending flirtatious messages and inappropriate photos.

During a school trip from April 7 to April 9, the women said they wanted to "have fun" with him and asked if he could get another student to join.

Saldaris sent the student photos on the 9th of herself and they made plans to meet up.

The situation became public a couple of days later when Larson told on Saldaris for letting the student drive a district van around the parking lot where they allegedly kissed.

The women were placed on leave and resigned about 10 days later.

The Janesville Police Department is currently investigating.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">NEW: Two female teachers forced to resign after allegedly trying to set up a four some with one of their students.<br><br>Teachers Alexsia Saldaris and Jennifer Larson allegedly tried seducing one of their male students at Joseph Craig High School in Wisconsin.<br><br>The women admitted to… <a href="https://t.co/3Bk7vy9sLG">pic.twitter.com/3Bk7vy9sLG</a></p>&mdash; Collin Rugg (@CollinRugg) <a href="https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1800665297806045196?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 11, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

T-post Tom 06-11-2024 11:08 PM

Quote:

That student's guardian confirmed that Lee had been giving her child vapes and marijuana edibles.https://tenor.com/view/mad-argh-angr...95287195719896

#gollum-love

threebag 06-11-2024 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat (Post 17540803)

If it was Bilson’s Boy, it’d be right in his genre

threebag 06-11-2024 11:22 PM

Quote:

Cross Dressing Guard? Drops his kickstand before he chows ass

FlaChief58 06-12-2024 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17548790)
this is disgusting

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">NEW: Two female teachers forced to resign after allegedly trying to set up a four some with one of their students.<br><br>Teachers Alexsia Saldaris and Jennifer Larson allegedly tried seducing one of their male students at Joseph Craig High School in Wisconsin.<br><br>The women admitted to… <a href="https://t.co/3Bk7vy9sLG">pic.twitter.com/3Bk7vy9sLG</a></p>&mdash; Collin Rugg (@CollinRugg) <a href="https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1800665297806045196?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 11, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!

BleedingRed 06-12-2024 08:11 AM

Jesus christ...... Its a ****ing epidemic of horny ****ing women

Why didnt this exist back in the day

alanm 06-12-2024 08:34 AM

Quote:

this is disgusting

<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" class="" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 503px; height: 804px; display: block; flex-grow: 1;" title="X Post" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=false&embedId=twitter-widget-0&features=eyJ0ZndfdGltZWxpbmVfbGlzdCI6eyJidWNrZXQiOltdLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X2ZvbGxvd2VyX2Nvd W50X3N1bnNldCI6eyJidWNrZXQiOnRydWUsInZlcnNpb24iOm51bGx9LCJ0ZndfdHdlZXRfZWRpdF9iYWNrZW5kIjp7ImJ1Y2tld CI6Im9uIiwidmVyc2lvbiI6bnVsbH0sInRmd19yZWZzcmNfc2Vzc2lvbiI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJvbiIsInZlcnNpb24iOm51bGx9L CJ0ZndfZm9zbnJfc29mdF9pbnRlcnZlbnRpb25zX2VuYWJsZWQiOnsiYnVja2V0Ijoib24iLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X 21peGVkX21lZGlhXzE1ODk3Ijp7ImJ1Y2tldCI6InRyZWF0bWVudCIsInZlcnNpb24iOm51bGx9LCJ0ZndfZXhwZXJpbWVudHNfY 29va2llX2V4cGlyYXRpb24iOnsiYnVja2V0IjoxMjA5NjAwLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X3Nob3dfYmlyZHdhdGNoX3Bpd m90c19lbmFibGVkIjp7ImJ1Y2tldCI6Im9uIiwidmVyc2lvbiI6bnVsbH0sInRmd19kdXBsaWNhdGVfc2NyaWJlc190b19zZXR0a W5ncyI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJvbiIsInZlcnNpb24iOm51bGx9LCJ0ZndfdXNlX3Byb2ZpbGVfaW1hZ2Vfc2hhcGVfZW5hYmxlZCI6e yJidWNrZXQiOiJvbiIsInZlcnNpb24iOm51bGx9LCJ0ZndfdmlkZW9bundle of sticksxzX2R5bmFtaWNfbWFuaWZlc3RzXzE1MDgyIjp7ImJ1Y 2tldCI6InRydWVfYml0cmF0ZSIsInZlcnNpb24iOm51bGx9LCJ0ZndfbGVnYWN5X3RpbWVsaW5lX3N1bnNldCI6eyJidWNrZXQiO nRydWUsInZlcnNpb24iOm51bGx9LCJ0ZndfdHdlZXRfZWRpdF9mcm9udGVuZCI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJvbiIsInZlcnNpb24iOm51b Gx9fQ%3D%3D&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1800665297806045196&lang=en&origin=https% 3A%2F%2Fwww.chiefsplanet.com%2FBB%2Fnewreply.php%3Fdo%3Dnewreply%26p%3D17548790&sessionId=f1bcf473a8 3ceb33fa760b4240231637b722d12a&theme=light&widgetsVersion=2615f7e52b7e0%3A1702314776716&width=550px" data-tweet-id="1800665297806045196"></iframe>
<script async="" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I don't think anything much is going to come from this. There was no sex involved other than a kiss. And then the second teach blows it all up by ratting on the first teach for letting the kid do drivers ed around the parking lot. WTF? This had disaster written all over it from the get go. :facepalm: :shake:

<iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.2f70fb173b9000da126c79afe2098f02.html?origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.chiefsplanet.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;">
</iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium;" title="Twitter analytics iframe"></iframe>

alanm 06-12-2024 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 17543330)
Because she was probably huffing paint

I was thinking she just needed a shave.

Rausch 06-12-2024 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedingRed (Post 17548965)
Jesus christ...... Its a ****ing epidemic of horny ****ing women

Why didnt this exist back in the day

Because women weren't told to be men back in those days.

Everyone understood, at heart, they were where all goodness and love originate. They were the ultimate teachers, protectors, and unconditional love.

The only message apparently told to women these days is to be as savage, as selfish, and as immoral as men.

Men use to change for the better because they wanted to be worthy of spending time with a woman. To have something good love them. Instead women are being sold the lie that they aren't special, they aren't better, and they don't have the power to shape the world.

But they are and they do...

Pasta Little Brioni 06-12-2024 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanm (Post 17548981)
I don't think anything much is going to come from this. There was no sex involved other than a kiss. And then the second teach blows it all up by ratting on the first teach for letting the kid do drivers ed around the parking lot. WTF? This had disaster written all over it from the get go. :facepalm: :shake:

<iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.2f70fb173b9000da126c79afe2098f02.html?origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.chiefsplanet.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;">
</iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium;" title="Twitter analytics iframe"></iframe>

Sounds like the other got jealous?

RockChalk 06-12-2024 09:08 AM

Quote:

this is disgusting

The blonde is fine. But Rocky Dennis needs to go straight to prison, life sentence.

stevieray 06-12-2024 09:11 AM

Hiring teachers so close in age is the problem.

Young teacher?

You get to teach little kids, not high schoolers.

Rain Man 06-12-2024 09:12 AM

The two boys in that foursome would have faced the most important rock paper scissors of their entire lives.

scho63 06-12-2024 09:18 AM

That forehead is HUGE. Lots of loads fit on it.

Pasta Little Brioni 06-12-2024 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 17549067)
The two boys in that foursome would have faced the most important rock paper scissors of their entire lives.

I finally looked at the other chick. Yeah no wonder it stopped at "tried " and the other got jealous fir missing out and reported the other. If they both looked similar to the blond I bet a different result

MarkDavis'Haircut 06-12-2024 09:33 AM

The massive one definitely sold out the prettier lady.

Crabs in a bucket.

FlaChief58 06-12-2024 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockChalk (Post 17549059)
The blonde is fine. But Rocky Dennis needs to go straight to prison, life sentence.

Nope, she's guilty by association