ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Monte Kiffin resigns from USC (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267203)

mikeyis4dcats. 11-29-2012 10:36 PM

you people are high. Monte is taking the fall so Lane gets less heat. He's not going to the NFL, any more than Michael Dixon is pursuing his options in the NBA.

Hammock Parties 11-29-2012 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9163358)
266 yards receiving in 5 games isnt impossible.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I bet he doesn't have so much as 100.

This piece of shit has averaged 23 yards a game over the last month.

Just a terrible, terrible player and I have clowned you this year.

Let's not forget that Charles only needs 79 touches to hit 300. :p

Sorter 11-29-2012 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9163109)
Bailey and Ropati ****ing suck.

They don't put pressure on the QB. Period. Do I need to cite PPF ratings? Jesus Christ, dude.

Shaun Smith is garbage off the street.

The ONLY GUY on this roster with potential in this area is Poe.

As GoChiefs will tell you, I'm probably the biggest Bailey homer here. He had some excellent flashes against NE, Pitt, Chi, and GB.

That being said, he needs to be upgraded. I don't want to cut him, but we definitely need to upgrade the 3-tech either via FA or the draft, preferably FA for now and the draft next year, unless Richardson falls to us.

O.city 11-29-2012 10:54 PM

All the offensive "playmakers" Pioli has brought in, haven't done much of anything. I will agree to that.

And I know Clay will start slinging PFF numbers at me for this one, but when you break down the players skillset, they don't fit the offense, which makes them even worse picks by Pioli and even further shows the Cassel lackness.

Baldwin for instance. Was brought in to be the deep threat, which is something he actually can do, but our QB is the worst deep passer in the league by a long shot.

Dexter was brought in to be the slot guy, which he has gotten better at in regards to route running and has pretty reliable hands. He's had drops this year, but again, our inaccurate dildo's throwing them the ball don't count.

Now I'm not as big on Dexter as some, but I've sit at Arrowhead and watched Baldwin get/be open and not be thrown an accurate ball or get a ball his way.

Which, like we all know, Cassel isn't an accurate QB. And I know Clay will inevitably bring up Breaston's 2011 or Moss's 2008, which is fine, I get that, but Matt is a one read Qb in Dabolls offensive scheme.

Hammock Parties 11-29-2012 11:00 PM

His "reliable hands" are unreliable, because he has a drop percentage near the bottom of the freaking league. And this is on WELL THROWN BALLS. Don't make me post GIFs. I will ****ing eviscerate you ALL.

Stop pimping shitty players.

O.city 11-29-2012 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9163461)
His "reliable hands" are unreliable, because he has a drop percentage near the bottom of the freaking league. And this is on WELL THROWN BALLS. Don't make me post GIFs. I will ****ing eviscerate you ALL.

Stop pimping shitty players.

Nice Edit btw.

How much of the Chiefs WR's drops do you put on Cassel?

O.city 11-29-2012 11:05 PM

I'm not going to argue with you about Dexter. Either way with him, I'm fine.

But you can't run a productive passing offense with Matt Cassel at QB.

Hammock Parties 11-29-2012 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9163465)
Nice Edit btw.

How much of the Chiefs WR's drops do you put on Cassel?

On downfield targets he gets half the blame.

On throws to Dexter? ALL DEXTER. Those throws have been on the money. He's a terrible, terrible player who has no business in the NFL.

O.city 11-29-2012 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9163485)
On downfield targets he gets half the blame.

On throws to Dexter? ALL DEXTER. Those throws have been on the money. He's a terrible, terrible player who has no business in the NFL.

Fine.

I do know that in regards to Bowe, I've heard thru the grapevine that he's talked about how hard it is to catch Cassel throws cause they are so inconsistent.

Again, in regards to Dexter, I'm fine either way. I think guys that do what he does are a dime a dozen. Hell, Wylie would probably be just as good.

Hammock Parties 11-29-2012 11:27 PM

Mark my words.

Whoever plays slot for this team next year (it WON'T be Dexter) will embarrass what he did this year.

Smed1065 11-29-2012 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9163324)
LMAO

Continue pimping shitty players.

Irony at its finest.

Sorter 11-29-2012 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9163532)
Mark my words.

Whoever plays slot for this team next year (it WON'T be Dexter) will embarrass what he did this year.

Personally, I'd like to see Wylie take DMCs reps if he can stay healthy.

****, at this point, even if he isn't healthy. Wylie needs those snaps/reps

Sorter 11-29-2012 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smed1065 (Post 9163536)
Irony at its finest.

Devard Darling? ROFL

Hammock Parties 11-29-2012 11:31 PM

I pimped Devard Darling for a month.

The Dexter love has been ongoing for THREE YEARS.

It's disgusting.

BossChief 11-29-2012 11:37 PM

Should be a fun end to the year....either way.