ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Kevin Brock cut (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278091)

TEX 10-29-2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 10139023)
This offense will only improve if the oline improves

Spot on with this. So it's either going to happen, or it's not. We have to use the pieces at hand.

TEX 10-29-2013 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 10139018)
TG instantly makes this offense better. We are only one or two pieces away.

In reality the O-line play needs to improve for any monumental improvement.

Mother****erJones 10-29-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 10139028)
Spot on with this. So it's either going to happen, or it's not. We have to use the pieces at hand.

And I don't think it will enough to go to the Super Bowl. Smith would be better if he wasn't running for his life. Not saying he's great but he'd look better. He's rushing his throws

lcarus 10-29-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 10139024)
JFC

Our TEs are already getting open. We don't need that old turd.

Exactly, who is better at catching shitty passes than Tony G? Years of practice but he might be a little rusty.

notorious 10-29-2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 10139033)
Exactly, who is better at catching shitty passes than Tony G? Years of practice but he might be a little rusty.

Touche.

Gonzalez is like Bowe, though. No separation and he uses his body to catch balls.

How is that working so far?

lcarus 10-29-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 10139038)
Touche.

Gonzalez is like Bowe, though. No separation and he uses his body to catch balls.

How is that working so far?

Who knows. All I know is I'm one of the most nostalgic (and mildly stupid) people you'll ever know. So the thought of Gonzalez getting one last shot in the playoffs as a Chief was a blinding light of nostalgia combined with the sweet nectar of a good story.

BlackHelicopters 10-29-2013 04:54 PM

Dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria.

lcarus 10-29-2013 05:03 PM

From the thread title, I didn't know if the Chiefs front office let him go or if he talked bad about McGrath's wife in the locker room. That dude is straight up scary with a shard of broken mirror.

Rausch 10-29-2013 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 10138992)
Falcons fans may complain but I've seen him play in a couple of games this year and still looking like an unstoppable freak. The Chiefs will be in the playoffs this January. Lots of 3rd down situations, goal line situations, etc. Can't imagine how anybody can envision what that looks like with Tony vs without, and come away thinking, "No, that 2014 fourth rounder is too valuable."

Ok. Sake of argument let's say we went all the way to the AFCC game.

Next year we still have the same 3 TE's as now only the team chemistry is $3it because everyone knows they can be dumped for a rental or the hot trade at the moment instead of the "we're a family" atmosphere that's already been well recieved...

lcarus 10-29-2013 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10139099)
Ok. Sake of argument let's say we went all the way to the AFCC game.

Next year we still have the same 3 TE's as now only the team chemistry is $3it because everyone knows they can be dumped for a rental or the hot trade at the moment instead of the "we're a family" atmosphere that's already been well recieved...

I guess the team chemistry is gonna be shit since we dumped Kevin Brock. Hopefully he finds a new home quickly. LET THE BOY SLEEP IN YOUR DAMN BED!

The family stuff is great, but they aren't reeruned enough to think that moves aren't gonna be made.

notorious 10-29-2013 05:20 PM

LMAO

Atlanta's schedule includes 4 of the next 6 on the road with the only home games being against Seattle and New Orleans.

**** them for being reeruned.

Rausch 10-29-2013 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 10139112)
I guess the team chemistry is gonna be shit since we dumped Kevin Brock. Hopefully he finds a new home quickly. LET THE BOY SLEEP IN YOUR DAMN BED!

The family stuff is great, but they aren't reeruned enough to think that moves aren't gonna be made.

No one gives a 43it about Brock.

He'd be displacing out starting TE...

Rausch 10-29-2013 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 10139132)
LMAO

Atlanta's schedule includes 4 of the next 6 on the road with the only home games being against Seattle and New Orleans.

**** them for being reeruned.

Lunch...on...loss...Gonzo.

Frazod 10-29-2013 05:25 PM

Sure will suck if we lose a playoff game because the Beard couldn't get open.

notorious 10-29-2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10139142)
Lunch...on...loss...Gonzo.

I hope they go 2-14 and he has to watch the Chiefs pound Denver in the Conf. Champ game on the way to a SB title.