ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dexter McCluster will have the most rec.yards of all NFL slot WR's (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=262593)

Imon Yourside 08-20-2012 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8834745)
Just like last year when he touched the ball over 150 times? :rolleyes:

C'mon man, he looks like an anorexic chick.

Reerun_KC 08-20-2012 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 8834756)
C'mon man, he looks like an anorexic chick.

So?

Imon Yourside 08-20-2012 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8834759)
So?

So you think he has the staying power to touch the rock 15 times a game this year?

Hammock Parties 08-20-2012 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBOSHO (Post 8834738)
Do you not understand that players aren't pinned in as the "#3" "#4" receivers and actually come off the field from time to time?

No, sorry, they are definitely pinned as the #3 or #4 WR when one is clearly better than the other.

Steve Breaston played 900 ****ing snaps last year (56 PER GAME), no reason for him to come off the field for Dexter other than a breather.

Reerun_KC 08-20-2012 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8834770)
No, sorry, they are definitely pinned as the #3 or #4 WR when one is clearly better than the other.

Steve Breaston played 900 ****ing snaps last year (56 PER GAME), no reason for him to come off the field for Dexter other than a breather.

ROFL

Imon Yourside 08-20-2012 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8834770)

I agree, I like Breaston a lot better than Dex but we shall see.

Reerun_KC 08-20-2012 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 8834766)
So you think he has the staying power to touch the rock 15 times a game this year?

Hes not going to touch the ball 15 times a game... So why debate something that isnt going to happen?

Rasputin 08-20-2012 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 8834173)
I would be excited if McCluster turned out to be this exiciting playmaker that you think he is.

But to this point, he isn't, and has done nothing to generate this belief.

He's just a guy.

He's neither exceptionally fast nor elusive, and he's not a playmaker.

Milkman, I predict or bet that your going change your mind about Dexter by midseason. Or sooner for that matter. I think at some point your going recognize his true value to this team as he proves himself again and again being a special kind of play making little dude on the field. Say he isn't fast or quick enough all you want, he will be at the right spot at the right time as he is pretty good at running routs. From that him making the catches and moving the chains will be his specialty.

I can be wrong I just want to see him prove me right this year or after week 8 I wont talk about him again. I will be ready to see Wylie take over at some point just not sure if it's going be sooner or later it depends on how well Dexter does this season and how much Wylie can learn his routes. Am still pretty confident that Dexter is going prove his worth to this team this year. That is all.